Hit me with your best shot.

The Other Side of Lee Taemin

Your POV

"OW! Would you stop stepping on my foot?!?"

"Well I would if you would hold me right! Seriously Taemin? This is dancing, we're not going out or anything like that." 

"If we were I would shoot myself then shoot you."

"Trust me I would do the same."

"Guys! Can we please focus?" Onew said interrupting are arguemnt. We have been practicing for about four straight hours. On top of that, it hasn't been fun at all. Taemin/Jerkface keeps on nagging me saying I'm doing mthe steps wrong when I can't even get mad because he's obviously oh so perfect at dancing. I take back what I said about him when Shinee was practicing for Sherlock.

Just then the manager came in, "Okay guys I think you two deserve alittle break but I have some special news."

"Yes sunbaenim?" Onew said standing up.

"Well it's news involving _________..." he said looking straight at me before opening the door and letting in twelve hot/y handsome boys. [A/N: Yes it's going to be who you think it is.. Decided to put them in the story ^^ Hope you don't mind..] "Ah Exo! How's the new rookie group?" Jonghyun said walking up to them. "Yeah how are our babies doing?!?" Key said also walking up to them with Onew and Taemin. It was really quiet..too quiet until I fake coughed to get rid of the awkwardness. "Oh guys meet my sister _______ Lee!" Onew said pulling me along. Now I'm even closer to them. They even look hot/y.. I mean uhm handsome up close.

"Hello I'm ______." I said putting up my best smile. "Duh they know that hyung already said it." Taemin said as I glared back at him. Always has to ruin things. "Well you're probably wondering what they are doing here but one of them is going to be practicing with you and well the others..they just wanted to tag along because they heard Onew's sister is very pretty.." the manager explained.

"YAH!" some of them shouted. "Tch.. pretty my . She looks like a-", "Taemin." Key stopped Taemin from speaking. "What are you talking about Taemin she's not pretty she's gorgeous!!" Jonghyun said coming up to hug me. "Oppa" I exclaimed. "Jong, watch it." Onew said eyeing Jonghyun. "Hehe as you can see in order to date our little sister you have to ask Onew's permission." Key explained as the rest of Exo's faces turned upside down. 

"Don't worry though.. it's just me he's worried about." Jonghyun pouted. "I like _______ as a sister." Jonghyun said giving two thumbs up. "And I like Jongie Oppa as a brother." I replied. "Well then I would be going you guys still have about an hour of rest to eat or sleep or all that business. See you later!" the manager said before walking out the door leaving me with sixteen guys.

         This is awkward.

"So may I know your names?" I said being really interested. After everybody introduced themselves we all sat around in a circle just sitting and chatting. "So _______," Chanyeol said looking up at me and smiled. I swear if I die right now, I would die peacefully. "Yes Chanyeol ah?" I replied. "You can call me Oppa you know.." he said reassuring me as he giggled. Then the rest of Exo looked at us. "You can call me Oppa!" one said. "Call me Oppa too!!" "Yeah me too!" And after awhile I was aloud to call all the guys Oppa.

"So what was it Chanyeol O-Oppa" dang I had to stutter. "Oh do you like to hear jokes?" he said again shooting me with his killer smile. "Ofcourse I love laughing!!" I smiled. "Yay!" he said clapping and laughing like a seal which I found to be really cute. Then he pressumed to tell the joke. " Okay so, A lion and a cheetah set off on a foot race to see who was the fastest animal in the jungle.  The cheetah ended up winning and the lion complained, 'hey, you a cheetah!'.  The cheetah says back, 'Nah, you lion.'." he said finishing the joke.

I started cracking up along with Chanyeol only find out that we were all looked at by everyone else. "What?" we both said. "It wasn't that funny _______" Taemin said. Soon enough, everyone started gaining up on Taemin saying he was too mean. Yupyup I like this group already! "Why are you so mean to her hyung?" Kai asked. "You know I heard that when guys are mean to a girl it means they like her." Kris teased Taemin. "WHAT!?!?!?" me and Taemin shouted.

"Nope I don't think that's the case" Taemin said.

"Nope not at all, I wouldn't allow that to happen." I said

"THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!!" we shouted again.

"Remember what I told you guys 'Never say Never' " Jonghyun said getting into the conversation as everyone laughed at us. "She's cute sunbae, if you don't take her I will. " Luhan then said while everyone turned his attention to him. "No hyung I'll take her." "No I think I would."

Wow is this a dream? Someone pinch me. A lot of guys are arguing over me!! Then Taemin pinched me. "OW! What the hell was that for?" I said.

"Well you said someone pinch me." he replied. I was doing again. Never think out loud.

"Okay guys we should be getting back to practice." the manager said coming in. "Oh who's going to be dancing with our little _______?" Key curiosly said. Soon enough I heard one of the Exo members cough.

"Well it's going to be Luhan, I think for about half of the practice it will be Luhan." the manager said.

"YES!!!!! FREEDOM!! Good luck Luhan hyung!" Taemin said shouting in victory.

"I told you it's not my fault that I stepped on your foot!" I mumbled. "Don't worry _______ it would be my honor to practice with you." Luhan winked and smiled at me. That's it someone shoot me now, I think I could faint...

"Thanks Oppa." I smiled. "Okay guys you can stay here if you don't have anything in your schedules but we want Luhan and _______ to practice for now since Taemin already practiced with her."

"Come on _______," Luhan said grabbing my hand to stand me up. I couldn't help but blush. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

For about thirty minutes we've been practicing and suprisingly it has gone really smooth. "_________, you're really good at dancing." Luhan whispered in my ear. I swear I could've sworn I had goosebumps crawl down my back. Oh God I'm in Heaven.

"Thanks Oppa, you're not so bad yourself." I looked up and smiled. Then the most embarassing thing happened.

I tripped...

But luckily Luhan caught me right in time before I fell smack on the floor. *Sigh. My hero..

"_______, are you alright?" Luhan asked concerned.

"I'm fine Oppa thanks." I reassured him with a smile. "30 minutes, that's a new record." I heard Taemin commented. "Aww hyung you're being mean to her again! Don't worry ________, I got your back" Kai winked. "Thanks Oppa!!" I replied giving him two thumbs up. "Yay! I can help you with dancing if you need me there's one move you got wrong, just one. Here let me show you." Kai said excitedely jumping up and coming up to me before getting stopped by Luhan.

"Hold up, I'm practicing with her! She's mine. Back off" Luhan said standing in front of me. "Aww hyung come on you've had her for thirty minutes!" Kai whined. "Hold up lover boys, remember it's not up to you it's up to Onew hyung." Kris informed them.

And soon enough their heads shot right in the direction to Onew who was thinking about something, probably chicken..

"What? Oh hi guys I was thinking who wants to go for chicken after practice?" Onew cheekily smiled not realizing the situation. "Sorry guys.." Key said. "Okay that's it I'm going to the restroom to puke." Taemin said getting up.

Taemin POV

I think I've had enough for one day. I really do not know what they see in her. Sure she's pretty, funny, and really hot headed ha and oh did I tell you she's fun to mess with? She makes this cute face expression when she's mad...

Shutup Taemin, you like Sulli. Yeah that's it you like Sulli. Actually, I've been liking her for awhile.. 

Speaking of her, I decided to check up on Minho and Sulli to see what they were up to. As soon as I walked in I stopped in my tracks.

I can't believe Sulli and Minho are not going out are they...?

No I don't think so. I hope not.

Then why are they hugging.....

 

A/N: Me is sad. :[ Me lost a subscriber... *sighs oh well I still love the ones that stay!! Thanks guys for the comments and everything!!! ^^ So far I'm enjoying writing this story! Comments and new subbies are loved. Yes even the silent readers!!!! Thanks guys hope you enjoy!!! ^.^