Gather around the campfire.

The Other Side of Lee Taemin

Your POV

"You guys are in big trouble!" Kris, Suho, and Onew said all in synced.

"Aww come on hyung it was super funny! You have to admit!" Chanyeol began pleaing. I looked over at Suho to see if he would buy it and ...

"It was a little funny.." Suho said giving in. Then all of a sudden I see a long arm extend over to Suho's face. "Ow! What was that for?" Suho asked not believing what just happened. "Get your act together! They're trying to trick you by getting out of the punishment." Kris mummured. "Oh right, right. Okay besides it being funny, " Suho giggled only to receive a glare by gigantore, also known as Kris.

If he could hear my thoughts I would so be dead.

"We are going to decide your punishment." Suho said after he calmed down.

"I GOT IT!" Onew said for the first time since he said we were in trouble. "YOU SHOULD ALL.......MAKE CHICKEN FOR ME!WOOHOO!!" Onew said running around all of us. Here I thought Suho was alittle odd. Now it's my only brother.

How am I related to this human being. That's if he is one. :O

"Onew calm down I just made you some chicken." Key said running towards us while Onew forgot about everything and ran to the campsight. "Also may I have a suggestion?"

We all stared at him curiosly to continue what he was going to say. "I want to give ______ a punishment if that's alright with you guys." Key said and stared at Suho and Kris, gigantore with his pleading eyes.

As they both nodded, Key formed the biggest grin ever. Oh no this is going to ruin me!!!!

"_________ you're rooming with Taemin tonight."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Whywhywhywhywhwhywhwhywhwhywhwywhwhy

Key informed Taemin no jerkface that we would be rooming or should I say tenting together. Hmm looks like he didn't take it so lightly either. "Why must I be punished again!!!" I heard him across the campsite while everyone gave him weird looks.

Don't worry jerkface. I feel the exact same way.

"Okay guys looks like we have tenting assignments..." Suho announced while Onew was happily eating chicken.

"This is as follows:

Taemin- ________

Key-Jonghyun

Kai-D.O.

Luhan-Sehun

Kris-Tao

Chanyeol-Baekhyun

Xiumin-Onew-Me

Chen-Lay

And..

Minho-Sulli"

Everyone seemed pleased with their 'tent'mates well all ecxept for Taemin and I. 

Key!Why!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Taemin POV

Why does it seem like Key hates me. What did I ever do to him? I'm stuck in a tent with __________

Maybe I dont mind...Agh who am I kidding yes I mind..Do I?

Agh my head hurts.

And what's up with Minho and Sulli, please don't tell me they're dating. I like her.

____________________________________________________

Your POV

"Okay guys gather around the campfire." Onew ordered everyone while Key grabbed the 'stuff' to make smores.

"Okay so I guess we can start telling scary stories," Onew said and glanced at the scared Tao and Taemin. "Or not."

"Uhm actually hyung, I have an announcement to make." Minho said gathering all of our attention. "What is it?" Onew responded.

Minho gulped and stood up along with Sulli. Oh no. "We have actually been kind of dating. F(x) already knows and we wanted to tell you guys." Minho said all looking at us.

Everyone started congratulating them and I started wondering why my heart had felt heavy.

Oh no.

Doesn't Taemin have a thing for Sulli?

 

 

A/N: OHMY! It's been a super long time since I updated. Should be updating again soon! Sorry for the wait you guys and hope you can forgive me :/ And sorry this chapter is short!!