Practice makes perfect.

The Other Side of Lee Taemin

Your POV

"Are you serious Oppa?!? Tell me you're lying!" I said almost bursting out in tears.

"I'm afraid so..that's what they told me."Minho replied back.

"You got to be ting me." Taemin suddenly said glaring at Minho. I can tell he was mad not just at me but at Minho. Well maybe not mad but jealous..? "Language!!! Taemin you know better!" Key said.

"Sorry.." Taemin said drinking his banana milk that he got at the store. "Well think of it like this guys it will only be until Boa practices with Taemin which will be only a few days right?" Jonghyun said as everyone nodded and some of us, mostly Taemin and I, were hoping Jonghyun would be right. The thing is, is Jonghyun is almost never right. He says one thing, then the opposite happens.

One time when I came to hang at Shinee's house and I barely knew him, we all decided to plan a bet on a baseball game. The bet was whoever's team hit the first home run would win. The team that lost would do the dishes. I chose to be with Jonghyun's team since almost nobody wanted to be in a team with him. I should've known then...

Anyways, the batter came up from the other team I wasn't going against and long story short, Jonghyun said there wasn't a chance the batter would get a home run because he wasn't a good player....

He ended up getting not one but three home runs in one night. So therefore, we had to do the dishes...
And you know how I hate doing dishes..

"How did they even see my video..?!?" I said wondering.

"Oh that..uhm that was my fault I accidently showed them the video of where you dancing to one of our songs..sorry little dongsaeng.."Onew explained.

"It's okay...I guess.." I said forgiving him. After all, it wasn't his fault entirely...

"Whatever.. if you'll excuse me I'm going to my room." Taemin said with an attitude and started to get up to go to his room.

A couple minutes past and everyone was finished with their dinner. After the news came out everyone was quiet and awkward. Key decided to wash the dishes since I had to go to sleep early because unfortunately, I had practice. 

"Don't worry, I'll come cheer you on baby girl!!" Jonghyun said reassuring me with a smile. "Thanks Oppa I would love it if you were there!" I said hoping he, along with the others, would come so I wouldn't be alone with that jerkface.

"Oh _______ would you mind telling Taemin to make sure to wake up early?" Key asked has he wiped his hands dried from finishing washing the dishes. Key does dishes fast...

"Me?" I said almost protesting but stopped myself because I remember the rule. Listen to Key..

"Okay I'll go." I said quickly going before Key lectures me. 

I started walking towards Taemin door and slowly opened it. I walked over to his bed only to find him fast asleep. 

"How can he fall asleep this fast?"I mumurred quietly making sure to not wake him. I started walking towards the door until all of a sudden I slipped and tripped over something that was on the floor. "OW!" I semi-screamed trying to hide the pain.

Since it was dark I started to feel on the ground to find whatever I tripped on. Turned out, it was Taemin's phone.

"Babo." I whispered. I walked over to the night stand to put his phone up but as I walked away I was pulled onto the bed.

"YAH! What are yo-" I started to scream before Taemin covered my mouth.

"Why are you in my room?" Taemin asked as he got on top of me to hold me down. I tried to speak but his hand was still covering my mouth so I struggled to get my hands free and I slapped his hands away. "YAH! What was that for?!?!?" Taemin asked.

"How else was I suppose to answer?!?" I said. "Oh....right.." Taemin said. "Still what are you doing in my room?"

"Are you going to get off of me first?" I said. This is the second time he's done that..

"_________ where are you?" I heard Key walking from the door.

"Shhh hide under the covers! I don't want to hear Key's lecture again!" Taemin said pushing me under the covers before I could even answer.

Key, luckily, peeked through Taemin's door. "Sorry Taemin to wake you but have you seen ______?" he asked. "Huh? No she came in earlier but left.." Taemin faked like he was sleeping. Wow I thought Minho was good at acting..

"Okay..oh she told you about waking up early right?" Key said before walking out. "Yup." Taemin replied. "Okay goodnight Taemin!" he said before walking out. Before I was going to get up Taemin pushed me back down again..

"Now what?" I whispered. Key soon enough opened up the door again as Taemin shoved me under the covers to hide me again.

"Don't forget Taemin! Wake up early! And make sure ______ knows too! Araso?!?" Key said. "I get it hyung wake up early and if I see _____ around I'll tell her ok?" Taemin said acting like he was going to sleep when really I couldn't breathe!!! "Is that an attitude I sense?" Key said. For the love of christ Key let it go before I die of suffocation!!!!!

"No hyung I'm just sleepy goodnight!!" He said pretending like he was going to sleep. For the second time.

"Ok I'm done. Goodnight.." Key said finally leaving.

"Ugh I thought he would never leave.. I'm sleepy.." Taemin said. "YAH! Are you forgetting about me? I'm dying here!" I said reminding him to not kill me. "Oh well in that case let me stay here." Taemin said.

"If you don't get off of me I'm going to scream for help."

"That's stupid we'll both be in trouble."

"But who would they believe?"

"You wouldn't. By the time you scream you're going to be out of air."

"Then I'll use all of my air to scream then they'll find me dead and you would be to blame."

"Fine." Taemin said giving up and getting off of me. "Goodnight. I hope the bed bugs bite!" I said running off to my room to prepare myself for doomsday tomorrow. It's going to be the end of the world tomorrow.. Wish me luck!! Let's hope I survive this apocolypse..

__________________________________________________________________________________

"_________, get up." Key said as I slowly got up and looked at my alarm clock. "Wae Key Oppa? It's way too early!" I complained.

"Do your morning routine and meet me in the living room. We're having a meeting." Key ordered.

Wow Key was usually happy and bright in the mornings... What got to him..

Did Onew Oppa sneak in chicken again?!? Or or was it Taemin sneaking in banana milk? Yeah I hope it was Taemin so he could get in trouble.. Wow I'm so mean... No no serves him right!! I nearly died last night!!!!!!

I walked over to the living to only find Taemin sitting down with a pissed off looked on his face and Key waiting. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Sit." Key ordered again. Uh-oh please don't tell me it was about last night...

"Why were you in Taemin's room last night?" Key asked.

Yup I was right.. Gah!!!! We have to listen to Key's lectures!!!! And early in the morning too!!!!

Damn you Taemin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________

"It's all your fault!" I accused Taemin during the car ride on the way to practice. "My fault?" Taemin answered.

"Yes first it was you landing on me then it was last night's situation." I backed up my story. "If you haven't notice this involved you falling both times." Taemin fought back. "If you haven't notice you got on me both times." I said not wanting to loose this battle.

"Guys!" Jonghyun said while we were arguing. "GUYS!!!" he screamed again so we could listen.

"WHAT!!!" we both turned to Jonghyun screaming back. "We're here." he said getting out of the car.

"Oh..." we both said slowly getting out of the car.

Soon enough we entered to the building and headed up to the dance practice room I went to yesterday. "How long are we going to be practicing for this?" Taemin asked the manager reading my mind. 

"Well at first it was going to be a few days but we decided to turn it into a couple months. Boa is practicing with many of you so we want to make sure we get it right to the point." The manager explained.

"WHAT!!!!!" we screamed. "Inside voices guys." Key glared.

Soon enough we, Taemin and I, glared at Jonghyun knowing it was his fault because he said it would be a couple of days..

"Hehehe sorry guys..Hey but you know what?" Jonghyun said.

"What!" we screamed alittle quiter. "Still not inside voice." Key said.

"What is it Jong Oppa?" I asked alitte quieter making sure Key won't yell at me.

"Well you know how you guys will be practicing for a couple months right?" Jonghyun

"Right..." Taemin and I said.

"Well you know how that's a lot of practice time right..?"

"Right.."

"Well.."

"Just get to the point hyung." Taemin said annoyed.

"Attitude Taemin watch the attitude!!" Key nagged.

"Can you tell us please?" Taemin switched moods after secretly rolling his eyes.

"Well I just wanted to say since you will have a lot of practice time and it's for a couple of months then practice makes perfect so therefore, you guys will do great!!" Jonghyun said giving us a thumbs up.

A couple months....

Remember how I said the apocalypse was today?

Well I think apocalypse just extended...

Just shoot me now.

 

A/N: Really sorry I haven't updated and also since school for me will be starting soon updates are going to be slow so I hope you bear with me guys!!! Thanks for reading!!!!!!! ^^