Just one of them days..

The Other Side of Lee Taemin

Taemin POV

"Hyung! Sulli!" I said out loud interrupting whatever they were doing...

Suddenly, they both looked up and seperated away from each other both blushing in response. Please don't tell me..

"What do you need?" they both asked in sync. "Uhm.. nothing I just wanted to know if it was you two or not.. Sorry, I'll go!" I replied running as fast as possible to escape the awkwardness. Come to think of it, why is something fishy with them? They've been hanging out together way too much and yes I'm jealous.. I like Sulli.. or atleast I think I do..

I got interrupted when I bumped into somebody.

Guess who......

"Would you watch where you going? I was calling you to stop and you just kept on running and ran straight into me!!! Seriously Taemin? THAT FREAKIN HURT!! LOOK I'M GOING TO GET A BRUISE!!!!!" _______ started yelling into my ear. This girl drives me crazy. "What was on your mind that made you bump into me?" she asked me while I was suddenly getting back to reality..

"Huh? Oh nothing..forget about it. I don't have explain anything to you." I said looking straight into her eyes completely absorbed into them. This may sound cheesy but I've never noticed how her eyes seem to glisten alittle. I kind of like it. "Well suit yourself. And Taemin?" she said. "Huh?" I said still looking into her eyes. "Your still on me. Would you please get off?" she said. Dang.. Did I really just zone out like that? "Taemin? Hello, Earth to Taemin?...TAEMIN GET OFF NOW!!!!!!" she screamed.

"Huh? Oh right? Sorry.." I apologized. Wait a minute.. The Lee Taemin apologized to Lee _______? Yup its official. I'm out of it..

"What are you doing here anyways? Aren't you suppose to be practicing with Luhan hyung?" I said getting off and helping her up. Great now I'm helping her up! This isn't right...

"I was looking for you. Key thought you literally meant you were going to puke so he sent me to go check on you." she glared.

"Oh." was all I can say. This situation is awkward....

"Well come on let's go back to practice!" she said grabbing my wrist leading me to the practice room. 

Hmm isn't it suppose to be the other way around....?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ugh!! I'm so tired!" _____ said falling on the couch. "Luckily we ate so I don't have to make dinner yes!!" Key yelled in victory. "And Thank God I had chicken! YES!!!!!!!" Onew said. "A fangirl said I was the best looking out of all Shinee, I beat Minho! YES!!!!" Jonghyun said. Soon enough, they all turned to me.

"What?" I asked wondering why they were all looking at me. "I don't know, I thought we were all making comments about something..." Onew said. "Did a fan really say that?" Key curiosly asked. "Huh? Oh yeah sure did!" Jonghyun bragged. "Hmm obviously she did I mean look at me!" Jonghyun said pointing at himself. "Oh come on.." Key said rolling his eyes.

"________ who do you think is the best looking." they both said turning their attention to _____ who was on her phone smiling. Wait why is she on the phone smiling? Strange.. "Huh? Oh all of you ofcourse." she smiled. "Really? Including Taemin?" Jonghyun said. I don't know why but my heart started beating faster than normal. I think I need to go to the doctor or something...

She looked at and smirked before saying her answer "No, because he's mean to me." she answered. 

I rolled my eyes and started making my way to the room. "Whatever I'm going to bed." I said.

"GOODNIGHT JERKFACE!!!" I heard her yell.

"GOODNIGHT BRAT!" I yelled in return..

Your POV

"Ugh what time is it?" I mumbled getting up. Honestly I did not feel all to well. "WAIT!" I whispered loudly, "What's today." I suddenly jumped off my bed, falling in process, and looked up the calendar on my phone. Oh no..

I started.

"______, wake up." I heard Key knocking on the door. "I'm awake." I replied sitting on my bed. Key opened the door and came in "Hey they just called and said there will be no practice but the rest of us have schedules to do so looks like you'll be stuck here with Taemin and I left him the keys. Bye have a good day!" Key quickly said going out and shutting the door before I can scream at him. Honestly though, I wasn't even in the mood for screaming. 

All I need was sleep...

A couple of hours passed and I began walking towards the bathroom grabbing my bag along with me. As I opened the bag, I found to be only one pad left. Great. I'm cursed with bad luck! WHY ME!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as I did my bussiness I opened the door to find Taemin waiting. "You know there are other people in this house.." he said as I walked passed him. "You know there are other bathrooms." I simply said walking to the kitchen to get something to eat. Great how was I suppose to tell him that he needed to take me to the store. He would ask me like twenty questions.

I opened the pantry and looked up. Great the chips had to be on the top shelf. Agh! I was about to reach for them when I suddenly saw an arm that belonged to Taemin getting them. "Wah!!! Thank you!!!" I said clapping and smiling. 

"For what? I grabbed these for me." Taemin said. "What? No Taemin I wanted those! Besides don't you have to be on a diet or something?" I said. "Nope, not really." he said opening the bag.

"Come on Taemin please." I said as he was teasing by eating the chips one by one.

"OW!!" I said grabbing my stomach. There it is. Here's where the cramping starts. Here's where the excruciating pain starts.

"Stop faking ______ you're not going to get the chips." he said thinking I was faking.

"Shutup I don't care about the chips anymore." I said making my way to the medicine cabinet and grabbing any pain reliever I could find. I then grabbed a glass a water and took the pain reliever to help with these cramps. "Oh.. I guess you weren't faking." Taemin said realizing I wasn't.

I think this is where I have to tell him. 

"Taemin..?" I said turning my back against him that way he wouldn't see my flustered face. "Mmhmm?" he said as I heard him crunching down on the chips. "Could you do me a favor?"

"Depends.. on what?"

"Can you take me to the store?"

"For what."

"You don't have to get off."

"Ok but for what."

"For something."

"Something which is.."

"Something you don't need to know.."

"What is it?" Taemin said. I was hestitant to say it but he was bothering me so much I had to. "Pads, Taemin. Pads. You know when girls are on there period and.."

"Ok ok I get it." he said grabbing the keys and my hand leading me to the car. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"YAH! COULD MAYBE DRIVE ALITTLE SLOWER?!? AND YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT MY DRIVING?!?!?" I screamed in horror. "WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU ALMOST RAN OVER A STOP SIGN!" he screamed back. "WELL YOU ALMOST RAN OVER A DOG! YOU ALMOST KILLED AN ANIMAL! A LIVING OBJECT!" I said backing me up. "WELL... WELL.. I DONT KNOW BUT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE EITHER." he said giving up on the arguument.

It got quiet for just a couple of seconds until I spoke. "Why were we yelling?" I suddenly asked. "I don't know you started yelling so I just yelled back. Bipolar much." Taemin said rolling his eyes in the process. Soon enough we got to the store and I got what I needed. Taemin decided to get off because he wanted banana milk and candy. We went to register and scanned our stuff so we could hurry up and get back home. 

"Aww what a lovely couple you two are." the register lady said.

"Oh we're not a couple. Trust me." we said in unison. "Aww what a shame you even said the same thing in unison how cute!" she said admiring us. We decided to hurry up and pay before she said anything else..

"You two have a great day and hopefully you'll be a couple!" the lady said as we walked out.

"What a weird lady." we both again said in unison. "Stop it." we looked at each other...

The rest of the ride was really quite and awkward. I mostly didn't want to say anything because of what the lady said at the store. Yeah right like I would ever go out with Taemin. Try in another life. No not even! 

We got back home and we both decided to go to our own rooms not bothering each other. About thirty minutes has passed and I started cramping again. WHY? It hurted so bad so I started to lay down to see if I could possibily feel better. After about another twenty minutes I felt worse. So, I decided to get back up and go to the kitchen to take a pain reliever again...

Taemin Pov

Hold up. Something's not right.. I have a stange feeling something's wrong. Have you ever had one of those? Where something just doesn't fit? Well I'm having one of those feelings right as of this minute. I decided to go grab another bottle of banana milk. Maybe that was it. Yeah that was probably it.. Okay Taemin how about another round of banana milk whoot whoot!

Hmm.. Is it possible that you can get drunk by drinking too much banana milk?

The weird things I wonder sometimes...

As I was on my way to the kitchen, I unknowingly walked to _____'s room to check on her. Why I did that, I had no idea. But the funny thing was that she wasn't there. "______?" I said hoping that she would be here. The funny feeling came again but I decided to ignore it and just go to the kitchen.

The more I walked closer to the kitchen, the more I started to hear a faint whimper. Weird, I thought. I made my way towards the refridgerator only her hugging her stomach on the floor crying. Oh no this is bad.

Not thinking I rushed over to her. "_____ are you alright?" I said coming to her.

"No." she simply mumbled. "It hurts."

Not knowing what to do, I did what my heart told me to do. I suddenly picked her up and took her to the room not even thinking about the banana milk. I began to carefully lay her on her bed. I was hestitant at first not knowing if she would get mad or not so I asked her if she wanted me to stay. What she said suprised me. 

"Would you, please." she whispered. Unknowingly, I sat down on her bed and started carressing her hair.

"Taemin?" she whispered. "Huh?" I replied.

"Why are you suddenly being so nice?" she asked.

She made a point. Why was I being nice? I mean here I am with the girl I hate... Agh! This is confusing me myself!

"I don't know.." I simply said.

After a couple of minutes before she drifted off to sleep she said "Thank you."

I decided to stay even though she was still asleep. And before I knew I began drifting to sleep too.....

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Yay! New Chapter! LOL I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a long time things have been busy and each time I log in I would have to write little by little because everybody kept on interrupting me and plus I have to study for a lot of tests I have to take! But, I'm going to still try and update weekly! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Thanks Guys!!! ^.^