A reaction.

The Other Side of Lee Taemin

___________________________________________________________

Taemin's POV

So your probably wondering why in the world would I help the only person in the world that I hate.. Well I didn't help her it was a reflex.. Honestly the truth.. Don't go saying I'm making up excuses because well I'm not. Now if it was Emma Watson, you know I'd catch grenade for her. Well maybe not literally. I mean what are the chances of that happening. Okay I better stop before it really happens.

"Why do I hear glass breaking?" Key said. Oh no not now here he is going to come and nag on me because I always get blamed for whatever she does. It's always me. Always. Why do you think I call her a brat? Well that's because she is..

"No my baby girl are you alright?" Dino head said. Dont' tell him I said that or he'll seriously beat the crap out me.

But see what I mean? They don't even care how I am or not thank me for even helping the spoiled brat.

It's like when she's here Taemin be going Le Poof! It doesn't help that the fact that she's younger than me. So technically she's the maknae when she's with us when I'm suppose to be the maknae me!

"What happened here?" Onew said.

"Sorry Oppa I..slipped and well luckily for me Taemin helped me." the brat said. Did she just actually credit me? Nah I can't let her get to me. I won't. Nope not a chance. Never gonna happen. Never say never. Shutup brain you never know these things.

"Whoa did you Taemin?" Minho asked. "Yeah sure whatever..what does it matter?" I said.

"Well since everyone's alright you two still have to get the drinks oh and make some toast will you!" Key said. I swear as much as he nags, he also is bossy. He's not even the leader! Who in the hell gave him the oppurtunity to boss. Okay I'm just not focusing today am I? Ever since she came in I've been in a pissed off mood. 

Your Pov

Why does Key do that? It's only been my first morning and all of it had to be with Taemin. Although I had to give him credit for catching me. Maybe I should thank him. NO! ______ you have a backbone, you don't need to thank him, besides what if he gets an attitued?  But it can show that I'm also acknowledging him that I do actually care and it'll be a good thing because well I'm just that nice of a person...Agh!! I hate when I have a war with myself, it never ends well. 

"Taemin, thank you..you know for catching me." I said. See what I mean about my brain taking it's own side?

"I wasn't helping.. it was a reflex" he explained.

"Uh sure..."

"What's that suppose to mean?" he said.

"Nothing.." I decided to . That was probably the only time I actually liked him. I admit. I liked teasing/joking around with him.

"It must means something" ,  "Nope nothing at all" 

"Tell me now!" 

Ha bet you didn't know Taemin actually has a hot temper when he doesn't get his ways. And he says I'm the brat. Wouldn't be talking about me if I were him. He's more of brat than me. Maybe even twice more.

"Tell me tell me t t t t tell me" I said messing around with him.

"YAH!! ________ stop messing around!" he yelled. That did the trick. "Mehrong!!!" I said running around the kitchen. "Get over here!" he said running after me. Believe it or not, it was a pretty big kitchen. "Oo now you sound like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat." I said. "______!" he said. I've quickly ran not realizing I was surrounded.

"Now I've got you." he said grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the wall. Well goodbye loved ones!!

Suddenly I felt something liquidy on my hands. I looked down and realized that Taemin was bleeding from his hand. Must've been from where he dropped the glasses to catch me. And now to make it worse my niceness . Why did it have to be on him in all the people..

"Uhm Taemin you're bleeding."

Before he could answer I went to go grab the first aid kit and brought him along so I can heal it.

"Give me your hand." I said. "Nope not a chance" he said. "Stop being such a baby..", "Fine." he sighed defeated.

I was reluctant to help, but as I've told you before I'm too too nice.

"Ow it burns!!"

"Baby." I said.

"Did you do this on purpose?" he asked. "No come on now I'm not that smart." I said. "Oh yeah right I forgot."

I glared at him and decided to put some more to shut him up. "OW!!" 

Thats what he gets.

"Crybaby!"

"Brat!"

It got quiet for couple of seconds then Taemin said something I couldn't have possibily in a million years imagine him say. He coughed to clear his throat as he said, "Thank you for healing the cut."

I looked up and said "I wasn't healing it was just a reaction."

"Uh huh sure" he said mocking me from before. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. Really I wasn't healing him it was just a reaction..

Right?

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: HI guys I found time to update and it's late at night lol You see the dedication? Haha just kidding anyways up with another chapter and I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Lol right now it's my birthday and I'm not kidding no one has wished me happy birthday in my family. Lol I think it's because they are all asleep. I hope haha well I'm signing off and will be back in a couple of days as I am going out of town.

__________________________________________