ing/Trolling..

The Other Side of Lee Taemin

A/N: Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in awhile.. Hopefully I don't get in trouble for the title. LOL. Here you guys are another chapter!

@K-P0PG1rL   LOL I thought aslmost the same thing!!

___________________________________________

Your POV

So this morning was a bust. Key was still mad because we messed with Taemin by scaring him. Key has got to live alittle men! I mean come on. Who wouldn't like to scare off somebody who's easily scared?

Okay maybe it would be just me but still!

Key woke us up..at 4:30 AM IN THE FREAKING MORNING!! WHO IN THE HELL WAKES UP AT 4:30!! That's it men Key needs a girlfriend. Hmm I think I have a good friend that might like Key. Shame, shame just when I thought Key was my favorite Oppa.. Well guess Key, you're officially at the bottom.

Expecially when he took Taemin's side.

So we ate breakfast in one peace. Yes you read right.. In one peace. Why? Because Key treated us like we were in boot camp and it didn't help when Taemin kept teasing me. Who does he think he is? Seriously?!?

"Shutup Taemin that's why you got scared last night!" I said.

He glared at me. If looks could kill..

"YAH! ________! Respect you're elders!" Umma Key said.

I think Key is PMSing today..

"But we're almost practically the same age!" I said hoping to get off the hook.

"It doesn't matter he's still older, you should call him Oppa!" Key said.

I just made it sincerely worse for myself. FML.

"O-Oppa?!?!? Key, of all people you should know that I never call Taemin,Oppa! Really I even gag at saying his name! Imagine me by adding Oppa to it!" I said explaining myself. I even gave him threw him the puppy eyes. Taemin always tries it but never works on Key. Mine does and I'm very proud to say it.

"Okay here's the deal if you're good during this entire meal I will let you off the hook." Key said defeated.

See? Yay to cuteness power!!! Whooot Whooot!!!!

And so, that was how breakfast was peaceful, yup only breakfast was peaceful.. I didn't say the whole day did I...That would have to be a miracle..

------------------------------------During the day--------------------------------------

So during the day was disastrous. It would like World War III all in one household. Maybe it was Key's fault, he probably put something that made us act like this because even Key was in the living room dancing to SNSD's Gee. Boys was he good, but the only thing is he didn't stop he kept playing girl group songs and more and more and more..

Jonghyun was over their looking at him cheering him on!

Onew was just sitting on the couch minding his own bussiness eating away chicken..

Taeming was still mad at us so he stayed in his room.. SWEET VICTORY!! I don't have to see that jerkface! So what did I decide to to do well hang out with Minho ofcourse!!:]

Taemin's POV

I'm bored sitting here in my room doing nothing but listening to music.. Was I mad? Hell yeah! But since I'm not the type to hold in grudges, except for when it comes to ______, I decided to go chill with Minho. We have a special bond that no one can understand. You can call it bromance ;)

So as I walk towards the living room, there she was with him. Seriously? What does he see in her? I'm much more pretty. I have a great smile. Great body. Great personality... What are you saying Taemin?!?!?!?!?

Ok I've had it. Time for some serious ing..

"So this is how you do it ______." Minho said as he was teaching her a soccer trick he just learned.

"Hey hyung I'm doing it right, right?" I said as I took the ball from ________.

"Yeah that's pretty good. Whoa!" Minho said diverting his attention to me. Yup that's right. I decided to show him another trick..

"Whoa that's so cool." Minho said enthusiastically.

"Oppa how do you do it" ____ said but Minho didn't listen.

"Oppa!" ______ said alittle louder. 

"Hmph." she said defeated.

Serves her right.

Your POV

How dare he? Does he really think I'm that stupid. I knew what he was trying to do. See if I care. You want to play a game on me Lee Taemin. I'll play at your own game and I'll win. Let the games begin...

So I sneaked out of the house to a local store to buy all the neccessary things in order to prepare for this battle.

Jonghyun-  something bling bling, he likes shiny things so I bought him a bracelet..

Onew- obviously loves chicken so I bought him a chicken stuffed animal..

Minho- bought him a soccer ball since the one that Taemin took from me was getting old..

Key- a fancy and fashionable jacket since he's very into fashion..

And last but not least..

Taemin- it's a suprise ;)

So I arrive back at the house..

"Where have you been young lady? I look up and you were gone.." Looks like Key is back to normal..

I interrupted him by flashing him the jacket that I bought him.

"Here you go Oppa! Thanks for taking care of me!!" I said and flashed him my prettiest smile.

"What you bought this for me?!?" Key said. And as soon as he said that everyone, including Taemin, looked up

"_______ did you buy me anything?" Jonghyun got up and came rushing to me..

"Ofcourse I did Oppa!!" I said giving him the bracelet that I had bought for him..

"WAH!! THANK YOU _______!!! I LOVE IT!!" He said jumping up and down and hugging me..

"Hey hands off my sister." Onew suddenly said.

"Hehe don't worry Oppa I didn't forget about you." I said showing him a chicken stuffed animal..

"OH MY GAWD!! I shall call you Fred!!" he said as I busted out laughing..

"Here you go Minho Oppa! Now you can show me that trick properly!!" 

"WAH!! Thank you _____!" He was always the calm one..

" Oh and Taemin I got you something to.."

"Yeah yeah what did you get me?" he said annoyed and suprised at the same time..

"I got you banana milk.." I said as I saw his eyes bulging out.

"You did not." he said not believing me..

"I did. But I drank it on the way home.." I said flashing my smile showing the empty bottle and getting ready to run..

"_______ you're dead." he said.

See told you.. Oh how I love to troll Taemin

"AHH!!" I screamed and ran..

"Well I'm going to clean up the rooms" Key said as everyone  went back to what they were doing expect for Taemin chasing me..

I started running to my room but got caught in a dead end. Why does big houses always have to be confusing?!?

"______, there's no escape." he said.

"Nah! You don't say" I said being sarcastic..

He walked closer to me trapping me so I wouldn't escape.. It's been only two days and there's already two instances where I'm this close to jerkface.. others would probably be like "Omo you're so lucky" Like seriously what do they see in this guy.

"You owe me banana milk."

"And if I dont what are you doing to do kiss me?" I said again being sarcastic.

"Yes."

"WHAT?!?", I was only kidding, "Lee Taemin get away from me!!!!"

"Not until you get me banana milk."

"And how am I going to get banana milk from here genius.."

"What?" he said getting confused.

This was my chance to move and run!

"______! Get back here!!" I heard him scream.

"Make me!" I turned around and smirked. It was a bad decision though because as soon as I turned around I tripped. What's worse is that Taemin was running so fast he fell on me and our lips brushed slightly against each other. Oh yeah it could only get worse..

I heard Key down the hallway screaming about Onew.

"YAH! ONEW WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT EATING CHICKEN IN YOUR ROOM!!" He screamed.

See told you he would get caught.

Key started walking down the hallway..

"Hey guys have you seen On-" He said stopping in this tracks..

And to make even worse is that Taemin was still on top of me..

A/N: Thanks for reading!!:D I kinda made it alittle longer since I haven't updated in awhile..