SM Say What?!?

The Other Side of Lee Taemin

Taemin's POV

As soon as we finished we all went home to take a rest and to be ready for tomorrow's practice..

The only one who wasn't here was Minho.

He was with Sulli..

"We're home!!!!" Dinohead screamed. "I'll start dinner.." Key said going into dinner.

"Chicken?" said you know who..

"NO!" everyone screamed.

Poor Onew hyung he never gets his chicken.. That reminds me I want some banana milk..

As I came into the kitchen to get banana milk and tried opened the refridgerator, Dinohead stopped me.

"What hyung?" I asked.

"If you're looking for banana milk Minho and ________ shared the last banana milk." 

"WHAT? SERIOUSLY!" I yelled and walked to my room and slammed the door.. Seriously?!? Don't get me wrong I love Minho and no not that kind of love but we do have a special bromance.. It's just that everyone that I know tends to like him better. I always here Minho this Minho that and blah blah blah.. The guy can act,sing, and rap. It doesn't help either that he has a good body and is good at almost every single sport. I'm not jealous... Am I

"Taemin!" Key knocked on the door.

"What do you want?" I answered.

"Come out now."

One thing you should learn is always listen to Key. Don't ever get on his bad side..

I got up and opened door to find Key standing there. "Yes?" I replied.

"________ has offered to go with you to get your banana milk. I gave her money and my keys to take you since you're in a bad mood." he said. "Wait a minute what?" I said not processing what he just said.

First things firsts is since when does Key let anyone use his car and second..

_________ is going to take me?

Your POV

I know what you're thinking..and it's not what you think. Trust me on this one. Remember how I said I'm usually alittle nice? Well this just happens to be that jerkface's lucky day. Truth is, I kinda felt bad about drinking Taemin's milk (even though it was alittle bit of Minho's idea). I wouldn't like it either if someone touched my stuff so I'm returning the favor...

"________ is taking you.. come on _______ just take him." Key said pushing me in front of him.

I looked up slowly. I hate when people are mad...

"Well?" Taemin said. "Do you want to go or not?!?" I said getting irritated. "I'll get my hoodie." he said before closing the door.

__________________________________________________________________________

I sat there waiting in the car for a good minute until Taemin came out wearing an orange hoodie. The color looks good on him I must say. Stop it bran just stop don't think.. 

He got in the car seeming unsure to get in. "What?" I asked. "Are you sure you can drive? I mean you are related to Shinee's Onew the clumsiness rubs off to you.." he explained. "What are you talking about?!? I drive good." I replied. It's true I do drive good. Yes I may be clumsy, I'll admit that but I'll have you know I can drive really smooth...

I think.

"Are you even sure we'll make it to the store?" Taemin asked. "YAH! Do you want banana milk or not?!?" I said.

So a lesson learned, don't take Taemin driving. I swear he's so picky!!! First thing's first is I wanted to put on a music station and he wanted to put on another so the niceness in me let Taemin listen to his music. That's not it though if you think I'm done. Whenever I drove fast he would complain. When I slowed down....he still complained. I swear nothing satisfies that jerkface.

So here we are at the store. I thought I would never get here!!! And no not because the way I drive. -.-

We went to the milk section and found the banana milk only to find different brands. "Taemin which brand do you want?" I asked. He thought for a minute and smirked and said, "The expensive one." Thinking he was going to be slick I said,"Okay since Key is buying. " I grinned. "Wait a minute what?!?" Taemin asked confused. "Yeah I thought you would know Key by now. I was trying to pay but he insist I use his money and save mine for a rainy day. So go ahead. Get your banana milk." I said walking away in victory.

I was waiting in line for the cash register as Taemin walked over with a sour face only to find out he still had the expensive kind of banana milk. "You know Key's not going to like this." I simply said. "Don't worry I'll just use my aegyo on him." he replied. "It won't work on him. " I answered back.

He hesistated for awhile before he said something that suprised me. "Please _______ Please! Key likes you." he begged. I knew what he meant. Since I'm the girl in the house, Key likes to spoil me because I'm like the little sister he never had. I don't know what came over me but I said, "Fine."

Why am I being so nice?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're home!" I said walking into the dining room. On the way back home, Taemin was quiet. Like super quiet. I think I know his other weakness...

I walked to the dining only find food. I'm hungry which was good timing."Mmmm it smells good." I said excitedly and sat down waiting for everyone to get here so I can dig in. "Hey baby girl!!" Jonghyun came in sat down along with Key."Hey!" I replied back. "Where's Taemin?" Key asked worridly. I looked around to find Taemin not around me. "I don't know he was just behind me.." I replied. "He's probably sneaking a drink from his banana milk.." Jonghyun said.
"Aish that kid." Key said.

"Aww men no chicken." Onew said walking in. "Really hyung?" Taemin said also walking in as he sat down across from me. "Yeah I want  my love." Onew frowned."Hey _______ how much was the banana milk." Key said as I was about drink some lemonade until somebody kicked my legs under the table. I looked up to find Taemin giving me that 'You better tell him or you're going to get it look'. "You see Oppa well since I kind of felt bad because I drank Taemin's milk, I got him the expensive kind. I hope you're not mad at me. I'll pay you back." I said.

"No you don't have to worry about it." Key said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah just do the dishes tonight and we're even." Key answered back. Why did I know he was going to do that.. He knows I hate doing dishes..

You're so lucky Taemin I'm being nice today.

Suddenly Minho walked in. "Hey Minho how was practice?" Onew asked. I snuck a glance at Taemin only to find him focused on his food. "It was pretty good. I got everything down." he replied back. "So our manaager said you had something to tell all of us what was it?" he asked as everyone looked up including Taemin.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Minho said remembering the news. "Well Taemin you know how you were supposed to practice dance with Sulli for Boa's Only One dance coming up? Well they changed it since me and Sulli need to work on our drama." Minho said. I've never seen someone's eyes sparkle then went to to sad in one second. Wait a minute I should be loving this?!?! Curse my niceness...

"So who's the replacement while Taemin practices?" Key asked.

Minho suddenly turned to me. This is going to be bad. "Well they saw an old video of you dancing _________, and they want you to dance with Taemin. Something about having great chemisty.." Minho said looking at me hesistantly before I almost choked on my food.

"What?" Taemin and I said.

"You know you and Taemin dance...?" Minho said slowing it down for us.

Taemin and I looked at each other then at Minho.

"SM SAY WHAT?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?" we screamed.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm really sorry I haven't updated in awhile.. Hope you're not mad at me! I was suppose to update yesterday but AFF was messing up with me. I wrote a full chapter too only find out it didn't save!! So I had to retype it and it didn't help that I'm forgetful... The other one was probably funnier than this chapter..

Mianhe.....