The Date

The Other Side of Lee Taemin

"_______ and Taemin face each other and look into each other's eyes. I want you to feel each others emotions and put them as one."

I hesitantly stood up and walked in front of Taemin while my heart was slowly and steadily beating fast.

"Make me want to see this performance. Sell it." the dance instructor said.

_____________________________________________________________________

Taemin POV

"Okay guys! Practice was good! Make sure you think about what we talked about. Remember, make people feel your emotions." The choreographer said while grabbing his things and heading to his next class.

Was it me or did I actually feel something?

It was the same feeling I had with Sulli, but stronger.

Strange.

"Hello! Earth to Taemin?!?!?" ______ said as I was snapping back into reality. Wow. I never actually noticed how beautiful her eyes were. Okay, now I must've really ate something. This isn't me. I can't have feelings for ______. No!

"TAEMIN!"

"Huh! What I'm sorry? What were you saying?" I said finally back in reality. "I said if you wanted to practice more, but never mind because I have a bad bruise on my leg and arm." ______ said as she sat down on the floor and delicately observed her bruises.

"Ouch. Are you okay? How did you get those?" I said joining her and also observed her bruises.

"How do you think? The clumsy side of me took over." _____ said as she winced in pain when she touched it. "Don't poke at it. You don't want it to hurt more. Here hold on." I said as I ran across the practice room and made my to grab an ice pack. "Here this should help. It's going to sting  alittle." I said grabbing the leg where it had the biggest bruise on. "OW!!!" she yelled. "I told you it was going to sting! Here grab my hand." I said as I brought my hand out. 

She hesitantly took it and squeezed it as I put ice on the next bruise. "Ouch!" she whispered as she slowly let go of my hand. 

Your POV

Taemin helped me up when he finished putting ice on my bruises. Why did I have to be such a clutz? Agh!! 

As Taemin headed over to grab his belongings, I gathered up all the courage I can to thank him. 

"Thank you." I simply said as he turned around and smiled and nodded. "You're welcome. Your brother would've flipped if he found out that I didn't help out his poor little sister." Taemin said zipping up his gym bag and grabbing his water bottle. "Hey ______ would you-"

"Hey guys!!!!"

The door opened revealing five guys that turned out to be Jonghyun, Luhan, Kai, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun. "What are you guys doing here?" Taemin asked with a confused look on his face. "Uhm well actually we came to ask ______ something.." Luhan said as the others turned there eyes and their attention on me. 

"What is it?" I asked unsure of where is this going. 

It was true. They all had this funny look on there faces and I feel a bit uneasy.

"Kai, looks like you have the floor." Jonghyun said as he pushed forward, causing him to run into me.

"S-Sorry _____" he whispered as he made sure I was alright.

Why is he stuttering?

"Go on." Chanyeol said.

"Well _____ you see, well.. uhm.." Kai began stuttering, again.

"Come on!" Baekhyun said.

"______," Kai began as he closed his eyes and opened them again.

"Wanna go out with me?" Kai said smiling.

"Uhmm...."

 

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Whoa it's been so long!!! Anyone out there?!? Okay so I finally updated! YAY! Since I won't be too busy, I will try my very best to updated this story as often as I can! Thanks for reading and waiting!!!!! It really means a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^.^