Do you like scary movies?

The Other Side of Lee Taemin

A/N:Sorry guys I haven't updated!!! AFF has been acting up on me and I haven't in hold of my computer!! But I'm updating now! Anyways thanks for the birthday wishes and new subbies!! I love you all!! ^.^ And now back to the story whoot whoot!!

Your Pov

So today was really good bad. As you know it started off with breakfast and me returning the favor because jerkface, yes I made a new nickname for him, decided to catch me. You'd think it would get better. Well sorry to say you're dead wrong. As in BEEP! Wrong Answer! First of all, when we had breakfast he took the last toast when he knew I was going to get it. Not even that, when I got up to make me another toast ,(I was that hungry for toast!)  as soon as it popped out of the toaster he grabs it.

So what did I do? I chased him around the house only to find out he ate it while he was running. Then I decided to play a video game with Minho and Jonghyun because they asked me to play. Me! No where did they say Lee Taemin but what does he do he takes the controller away from me. I guess this would consider it a good thing though because Minho and Jonghyun ganged up on him not until Key came out nagging us to share and then Taemin made it worse by back talking him.

That's one thing you never do. Never back talk Key! It would be the death of you.

Literally.

So I guess it would all end up bad because Key ended up separating us just when I was having a good time with Jonghyuniee and Minho! That jerkface always ruins things. 

So here we are at night. Onew suggested we watch a movie. One in paritcular a scary movie. Me like scary movies? That would be an understatement I love scary movies!!! So we all sat on this humongous round shaped cough. Key was starting to drop down on my favorite list as he suggested Taemin and I sit next to each other since we needed to get along.

Who does he think he is? Don't answer that! Yes he is the almighty Key everyone knows that but seriously Key?!? Taemin and I get along extremely well! Don't believe me? Well it's very simple. I hate him, he hates me. See?

Taemin POV

Key, hate to say it even though you always get me banana milk, you are officially dropping down on my favorite hyung list, even though Minho and Jonghyun try to gang up on me. ______ and I both hate each other. What's the problem?

Here we are about to get ready to watch a movie. Honestly and truthfully, I don't like scary movies. I get scared easily. Right now you're probably saying...

Why are you scared you're a man Man up! This isn't how you are suppose to improve your image.

or..

OMO! Taemin I'll protect you!

If you said the second one. Feel free to give me a call! Kidding.. I'm afraid creepy fans will come at my door. 

*Shivers

So you might ask who suggested we watch a scary movie. Yup the brat's brother Onew.

Here I am with my favorite blanket, since it's cold in this living room, about to get ready to watch a scary movie. I know Onew hyung knows I don't like them, but I bet you anything that he put it on because _______ was here.  Just because she's here doesn't get her any special treatment and I'm not just saying that because I'm scared!!

-Halfway through the movie-

I'm trying so hard not to jump! You don't know how hard it is. It's like laughing so hard and then somebody tells you to stop laughing in an instant. Yes it's that hard but, I had to maintain my cool. If not, you know who will make fun of me.

I cant let her get to me.

Your POV

This movie has got to be one of the most awsome movies ever! No not because it's scary..I mean it is but it's so expected..It's because the Lee Taemin is scared. Whatever happened to oh I'm turning into a man crap. Don't look like a man to me jerkface!!

So in order to get back on him for all the things he did to me, I decided to team up with Minho and Jonghyun to help me scare the living hell out of him! He's not going to know what hits him.

So after the movie, everyone went there separate ways except for the awsome triple duo. (Me, Jong, and Minho) 

I decided to call Taemin as I got the number from Minho and wait for him to answer. (No I don't have his number! Why would I?) The phone rang about four times before he actually answered.

"Who's this?" he even answers his phone like a jerk..

"Do you like scary movies?" I said putting a different voice so he won't recognize me.

"YAH! WHO'S THIS!"

"Since you didn't answer I guess I should kill your friend what's his name Jonghyun?"

"Yeah right.." he said. This was Jongie's que and luckily Key was in the shower so he couldn't ask what was going on and Onew well he's oblivious so he doesn't know what's going on. Most likely he's probably in his room eating chicken. He's going to get in trouble by Key because he sneaked food in his room when he's not suppose to, you watch.

Anyways, Jonghyun banged on Taemin's door and screamed as if he was being hurt. I have to say I didn't expect this of Jonghyun who knew he had it in him. "NOO! DON'T HURT DINO HEAD!!" Taemin screamed.

"Next is your friend Minho!" I said amused at how gullible he was.

"Dino head? He's going to get it. Hey ________ you owe me a kiss!" Jonghyun whispering making sure Taemin didn't hear as he teased me. "Oppa!" I mouthed. "Just kidding.."

"MINHO NOO!!" Taemin said opening the door. Guess I didn't think this clearly not thinking Taemin was going to open the door as we immediately ran down the hallway only to find a worried and pissed off looking Key.

We're going to get it.

"You know Taemin is scared of movies! Who did it?""I did!" Jonghyun, Minho, and I said. Okay these two are officially climbing up my favorite list!"Go to your rooms to sleep. It's bedtime. Lights out!"

"Aww men" we said. One thing I can say that I  should've seen coming is..

Key has ears like an owl.

____________________________________________________

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter guys thanks for reading!!:)

________________________________