The Talk

The Other Side of Lee Taemin

Taemin's POV

I can't believe he would do this to me. Didn't he know that I have liked her? Agh. Of course not. No one knew. I have never told anybody so how can I be mad at him. Agh. But still. I like her. Right?

"Congrats hyung!" I said trying to come up with the most convincing smile I can. Luckily I have acted before so it won't seem like it hurts me. Even though it does.

"Thanks" they both said. Wow they really are good together..

"Okay so now that we have that, who wants s'mores!?!?!?" Onew said as Chanyeol and Bakehyun ran up head first to get to the s'mores before anyone else.

"Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Let me get out the way! Ahhhh!!!!!"

"Oof" 

What the?

"_______? Why are you so clumsy!" I said as she fell and I unwillingly had to catch her.

"You know jerk face if you wanted to be mean to me you shouldn't have caught me." She said getting up on her own. "Mehrong!" she said before running away quickly.

"Come back here _________!"

"Not if you can catch me first!"

Why is it that even thought she gets to me, she still has a way of making me feel better?

___________________________________________________________

Your POV

Should I talk to him? Or should I not. Agh!

"YAH! Would you please stop moving I'm trying to go to sleep here!" Taemin said as he moved to the other side.

He wasn't even sleeping though!

*10 minutes later

So here I am finally dozing off and I hear a rustle. Oh no! LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS! Could it be because I pranked the maknaes?!?!?!?!??! If it is I'm so sorry!!! I didn't mean to! Well yes I did but why!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as I sat up, I looked to my left to see an empty sleeping bag filled with pillows.

Taemin?

I got up and put on my shoes thinking maybe it's the right time to talk to him.

As I was walking down a trail, where hopefully he's at, I saw him sitting on a swing set looking up at the stars. All I was thinking was..

They had swings over here?!?!? No one told me!!!

Okay. Okay. I'm sorry my inner kid got the best of me.

I tried to sneaking up on him and try to scare him but too late. I stepped on a twig.

Ugh! Why does this happen to me!!

"________?" Taemin turned around and got up from the swing and walked over to me. "Clumsy." He laughed and smiled and patted my hair.

Why is my heart beating so fast?

"Since you want to bother me, why don't you come over and sit down on the swings with me."Taemin started walking towards the swing set as I followed him. "Taemin. Uhm didn't you, you know like Sulli?" I said turning to look at his expression. "H-How did you know?" he stuttured and furrowed his eyebrows. "I just knew. I could tell if a person likes someone I guess."

"I liked her." Taemin confessed then looked at me. "But if she and Minho are happy then I'll be happy to. After all, he's like a brother to me and I was thinking maybe it wasn't meant to be."

"Did you ever try confessing?" I said interested in his story. "I've tried a lot of times but all of them failed. Either I was too a chicken to do it or everything just got in the way." He said looking back at the sky.

"If you want to know what I think, I think you were too much of a chicken." I said jokingly and made chicken sounds. "YAH!" Taemin said as he pushed me lightly. We stared for some time until he looked down to the floor.

"You're bleeding." He simply said as he got off the swing to check my injury. "What? No don't worry about it." I said moving my leg away. "How did you get?" He said kneeling down to look at it. "Uhm... I don't know I fell a couple of times before I got here."

"A couple?" Taemin questioned and I slowly nodded. "Wow you really are clumsy." he said getting up.

"Stay here. Do not move an inch. I'm going to run and get the first aid kit." he said before taking off.

_____________________________________________________________________

"OW! That hurts" I said as Taemin put on the alcohol to clean my cut. "SHH! Be quiet we don't want to wake the rest of the guys up! You're lucky I'm doing this." Taemin said. "Fine." I said.

He grabbed my leg again this time being gentle and simply began cleaning it up and putting a band-aid on it. "There all done." he smiled. "Thank you." I spilled out as he looked at me with confused eyes. "You're welcome." he stated and smiled. He stood up and grabbed my hand to pull me up.

"We should get going. We don't want Key to catch us." he said leading me to the tent.

As we came back we were bomb barded with a flashlight.

Oh great.

"Where did you guys go? You know there's wild animals around here! What if there was a serial killer on the loose? Why aren't you in bed?!?!?! And most importantly why are you guys holding hands?"

Taemin and I looked at each other, then our hands and slowly let go at the same time.

"I'll let you off easy this time." Key said simply before going back to bed. "Wow we never get that lucky." Taemin stated and went back to the tent with me following him. "He must've really been tired for not punishing us."

"Sorry I got us in trouble and sorry for-" I said before Taemin interuppted me. "You don't have to be sorry. You actually made my night better. Thank you ______." he smiled and layed down but not after getting up. "But we do not reapeat this night. Got it?" he said narrowing his eyes while I slowly nodded.

And for the first time I realized that my heart has been beating crazy when I'm around him.

Do I like Taemin?

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: And so we get to this point. LOL. Well I hope you notice I kind of changed the coloring of the text. I got kind of bored with just grey in the story. I guess it also relates to the story 'cause when I started changing it interesting stuff happened Lol. Idk? Hope you guys enjoyed!!! ^^