The Date(Part 3)

The Other Side of Lee Taemin

Your POV

"What would you like to see ______?" Kai asked me while waiting in line. "Hmm.. A scary movie?" I said looking at him for a reaction. "Really? Well, that's different." He said and ordered two tickets for any scary movie that was currently out in theaters.

While waiting, I had a strange feeling someone was watching us or me. OH NO! WHAT IF IT'S KAI'S FANGIRLS?!? Noo... it can't be. Kai isn't to noticeable in this disguise or at least I think so. Either way someone is following us. I can feel it.

____________________________________

"Okay _______ where do you want to sit at?" Kai asked while munching on the popcorn he had in his hand. I looked around the theater and noticed that there really wasn't anyone here. I love empty theaters! "There's no seats left." I joked and pouted. Kai giggled and went along, "Don't worry we'll find some."

We decided to sit right in the middle so we wouldn't be too close or too far. This was awesome. The last time I've seen a scary movie is when I scared Taemin. Speaking of that jerkface, I wonder what he thinks of all of this. Wait. Why do I even care what he thinks? Cause you secretly like him. GAH! Shutup brain!

"_______ are you alright?" Kai asked worriedly. "Huh? I'm fine." I said reassuring him that there wasn't anything wrong.

Before the movie began, a guy walked in with popcorn and a drink in hand. So much for an empty theater..

On top of that, this guy sat two row's behind us and I felt very strange and weird. I couldn't turn around, well because if I did, then I'd be the weird one. OH NO! WHAT IF HE'S LIKE SOME MOVIE THEATER SERIAL KILLER?!?!? I'M NOT READY TO DIE!!!!!

Men, I really need to stop watching scary movies. I had to pick one, but they're so good!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Taemin POV

'Whatever you do, DON'T SCREAM!' I told myself so I won't be seen. Why did scary movies have to be so dark in the first place? I can't see what Kai is doing to ________! 

Suddenly, Kai got up and left the theater. So far, I haven't noticed anything strange or maybe it's just me. My phone suddenly began to ring and before I knew it _______ had turned around curiously. "Uhm. Sorry." I said trying to shut it off. Out of all the times, why call me this very moment. "No problem. It's just that I know someone who has that same unique ringtone." She said as she turned around.

SHE'S ON TO ME! STAY COOL! STAY COOL!

"Well they have very interesting taste." I said playing along when my phone began to ring again. "Seriously Key." I muttered without thinking. _______ suddenly turn around and walked up to where I sat at. As I gulped, she came closer and yanked off my sunglasses revealing who I really was. "Uhmm." I muttered.

"WHAT THE HELL TAEMIN! WHY ARE YOU HERE? TO SPY ON ME!" She yelled and suddenly the scary movie just wasn't scary as being next to an angry _______. I'm caught. What do I do now?

_____________________________________________

No One's POV 

"Okay guys, so what do we do now that they are trapped in there." Kai asked walked out of the theater. "Hmm.. I really didn't think this through." Luhan said while everyone sighed at his response. "Hey you have to admit it was a good plan." Luhan said trying to defend himself. "But not finished." Jonghyun replied. "So we're just going to lock them up in that theater until they confess to each other?" Baekhyun curiously asked. "I guess so." Jonghyun said.

"All this stuff is making me hungry! Can we get something to eat." Chanyeol suddenly said. "NO!" everyone shouted. "But, but I haven't since the morning." he pouted. "Ugh. Come on you giant giraffe." Baekhyun said dragging along the overly happy virus to the concession stand. "If Taemin doesn't want her, I'll take her." Kai said. "Hey! No! I want her!" Luhan said.

"Guys, we all know he secretly likes her. Now the question is: Is he willing to admit it?" Jonghyun said.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun came back with a giant tub of popcorn and many sweets. "Are you going to share hyung?" Kai pouted looking at the savoring sweets before him. "Nope. You didn't want to  go with me. Remember?" Chanyeol said with his mouth full of popcorn. "Aww come on hyung! Don't be like that!" Kai said with his stomach suddenly growling.

"Fine. You're lucky I'm nice." Chanyeol said grabbing a chocolate box. "Here. I don't like these." he said handing it to a satisfied Kai. "If you didn't like them, then why did you get them." Luhan asked out of curiosity. "I told you guys I was hungry." he said and began walking to an empty table. "If I end up broke by the end of the year, you'll guys know why." Baekhyun said while everyone laughed in respone.

Jonghyun's phone soon began ringing and showing the caller id to be Key. "Hello?" he said putting it on speaker thinking it was Key.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING WITH MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!" Onew shouted busting out Jonghyun speakers.

Everyone gulped and soon had shocked look on their faces. _______ getting mad is scary, but Onew getting mad is scarier. One thing they forgot was that Onew was very protective on his sister. How were they going to explain that they locked _______ and Taemin up in the room until they confessed to each other. Most importantly, how were Taemin and _______ going to react when they find out they were the ones behind this master plan.

They were in big trouble.

Guess they really didn't think this through..

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: YAY! Finished with my update for now. I'm not sure how this story will end up going, but I'll try my best! Again thanks for reading and hope to update for you guys very soon!! ^.^