LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS, OH MY!

The Other Side of Lee Taemin

YOUR POV

"Guys? Hello? YAH! WE'RE HERE WAKE YOUR BUTTS UP!!!" I heard Key scream as I jolted myself awake.

Ugh. Why do I feel a heavy weight on my shoulder....

"TAEMIN GET OFF OF ME! JERKFACE!!! GAH! YOU GOT SOME DROOL ON MY SHIRT! EWWWW!" I screamed mad because he ruined the shirt that Onew had gotten me for my birthday.

"Serves you right for taking the window seat." He mumbled as he got up. "What did you say?" I said making sure I heard right. 

"I said serves you right fo- OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" he said while I stepped on his foot. 

"FOR BEING A JERK!" 

Next thing you know we are arguing for three straight minutes. "Hey guys? Hey guys?"

"HEY THE MARRIED COUPLE IN THE BACK LETS GO!" I heard Kai scream while the others high-fived him and chuckled.

"WE'RE NOT A MARRIED COUPLE!" Taemin and I said in synced.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay guys here is the deal. We must get some stuff that way we can set up the campsite." Onew ordered grabbing everyone's attention. "In order to make this quicker, let's divide into groups." Key then went up to Onew whispering into his ear.

I have a feeling something's going to go bad...

"Okay before anybody pairs or gets into groups, just so you know, _______and Taemin are already in a pair due to them not cooperating this morning... or ever..." I heard Onew order.

"WHAT?" we both screamed.

"Awww hyung!" Taemin said.

"Awwww oppa!!" I said.

"But I.... wanted.... to... be .. with _______" I heard Luhan sniffle. "Yah! You're such a baby!" Kris scoffed.

"Okay guys let's split up."

"________ and Taemin, you go get some wood for the fire."

And soon enough we walked away in shame, with our heads down..

_________________________________________________________________________

"OW OW!!!! GET IF OFF!!! PLEASE!!!"

So when Taemin and I splited up to find some wood for the campfire, we decided to play alittle game. The game was that whoever found the most wood would get the other person's s'more. So guess what happened...

No I didn't win

No Taemin didn't win

How in the world is it that me and him got the same amount of wood... I just don't even get it...

And now, the competitor that I am, I'm stuck with a splinter in my hand due to rushing to get the wood.

"You're such a baby!" Taemin whined. "No I'm not. Taemin please get it off. Please" 

Normally I wouldn't do this unless it was a really serious emergency. Have you gotten a splinter before? Oh yeah it's definately an emergency...

Aegyo time.

"Please!!" I said and put on the biggest eyes and tried to look the cutest. "Ewww don't do that it's not going to work ________ ah"

"Fine. Let me just go tell Key that you decided not to help m-" I sighed as Taemin interuppted me.

"OK!" He grabbed my hand and carefully examined it before he started pulling the litte tiny piece of wood that was bothering me out.

*thump, thump, thump, thump

Huh that's strange.. Never felt that before....

Taemin looked at me to make sure he wasn't hurting me.

*thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthump

OMG Body work with me here!

Why is he looking at me? Don't look at me? Why is he still holding my hands? GAH!!!!!!!

"YAH!!! ________ ARE YOU OKAY?" Taemin screamed as he took his hand off and waved his hands in front of my face.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." I said grabbing the wood carefully from the floor and leaving. Yes the _________ who doesn't like Lee Taemin just blushed! I can't let him see me like this or I'll have it from him for the rest of my life!! 

"You're weird. You know that?" Taemin said catching up to me. "So are you." I eyed him.

______________________________________________________________________________

"FINALLY YA'LL GUYS ARE BACK!" Key said, "I'VE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU!"

"No need to scream Oppa, we're right here." I giggled at the dramatic Key screaming. "YAH! What took you so long?" Onew asked curiously. "Yeah! We need to make some s'mores! I'm hungry!!" Xiumin added. "Aren't you always.." I heard Kris mutter and giggled along with him. "So why did it take long? Had some alone time did we?" Jonghyun smirked and winked at us.

"EWWWW NO!" Taemin and I both said.

"HAHAHAHA!" Kai busted out laughing, "IT'S THE MARRIED COUPLE AT IT AGAIN! THEY EVEN TALK AT THE SAME TIME!" he said rolling on the floor laughing. "OW!" Kai responded as Taemin went to smack his head.

"YAH! THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN!" he said walking over to the others to help build the tents. "Never say never." Jonghyun said also.

"Hey _______ you like scary stuff right." Baekhyun said as  Chanyeol, Kai, Jonghyun, and Luhan sneekily came over by me.

"Yeah why?" I asked curiously. "Told you guys. Now our plan will be even more awsome!" Jonghyun said with an funny evil laugh. I swear if I didn't know Jonghyun, I'll probably think he's on crack. The boy would not stop talking, and he has too much energy!!!

"What plan." I said pulling myself deeper into the conversation as they all looked at me and laughed evily too. Okay I take back what I said. All of them must be on crack. Yup. SM Crack. SM! WHAT ARE YOU GIVING THEM?

_______________________________________________________

So the plan was quite simple actually. I really liked it. We were to scare Taemin, Tao, and Sehun.(Hahaha TTS lol I barely noticed this... and it's the maknaes too!!) Since Chanyeol is tall he would be dressed as slender man(if you don't know who slender man is, he's just scary that's all I can say lol) and hide in the woods with Baekhyun tagging along. Our job is to lure them into the woods. That's where are awsome acting will take part.

"Hey Oppa!" I called as Sehun and Tao turned around. Since they're easy targest.. and they would believe me... the guys ordered me to lure them while they handle the stubborn, jerkface, Taemin. "Yes ______." they came rushing over and almost tackling me down. "Can you guys do me a favor?"

They eagerlly nodded their heads. "Anything!" they both said. Agh! They're so cute I can't do this!! " You see well.. uhm.." I said.

"_____ wants to know if you can go get some more wood just in case we run out." Luhan said. Thank you Luhan!!!!

"Out there in the dark?" Tao said. "Don't worry that's why she asked both of you."

As they willingly went, now we needed the okay from Kai and Jonghyun.

"Thanks Oppa!" I said smiling at Luhan! "No worries. I got yo back!" he said trying to sound all cool and stuff.

"Too much?" Luhan said. "Just alittle bit." I said as we both started laughing.

"Oh well looks like they got Taemin." Luhan said as we walked our way towards Kai and Jonghyun.

Now we watch. This shall be interesting....

Oh no.. I've been hanging out with these dorks too much.

______________________________________________________

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUUUUUUUNNNNNN FOOOOOORRRRRRRRR YYYYOUUUURRRRR LIVVVVVEEEES!" Tao, Sehun, and Taemin screamed. "What's strong what happened?" All the others soon gathered around them looking at them like they were crazy.

"There's a man, in the woods!" Tao said out of breath. Wow, you'd think a martial arts guy wouldn't be scared. Boy was I wrong.

The dorks and I escaped the crowd so we could laugh and not look suspicous.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE RECORDED IT!" Kai shouted

"Shhh they might hear us!" Luhan warned.

"Oh we heard you all right." we heard someone say.

As soon as I turned around I saw Kris, Suho, and Onew.....

UH OH.

 

 

___________________________

A/N: So sorry I haven't been updating... Let's just say it's been busy! I'll keep trying though! I will not abandon this story! Thanks for staying with it! Hope you enjoy!! Byebye!!! ^^

Love you guys! Thanks for subscribing and silent readers too! ^.^