The Date(Part 2)

The Other Side of Lee Taemin

Your POV

Please don't give me that look. Please don't give me that look.

"Uhmm.. Okay. Sure." I hesitantly said putting up a good smile. "Really?! Great!! I'll pick you up this tonight at 7!" Kai said as he jumped up and down and ended up hugging me as a result. "Great. I'll be ready." I said as I awkwardly hugged him back.

"Oh. _______, I need to take you home. Taemin do you mind?" Jonghyun said as he helped me carry my things. I looked at Taemin for the first time since they came here. "H-huh? Oh no I don't mind. I'm finally free!" He said smiling in victory. Jonghyun nodded and lead me out of the room before I could look at Taemin any longer.

Was it just me or did Taemin seem different?

And why do I somehow feel guilty?

__________________________________________________________________________

Taemin POV

"Hyung, what do you think she'll like? I need some advice!" Kai asked looking straight at me. Why in the hell is he looking at me? The hell if I know. Who cares what I think. _______ sure wouldn't. "I don't know." I simply said not hoping to make a big deal out of it. The truth is, I was mad. I was going to ask her out for a friendly dinner and then they busted in making me regret my decision. ______ seemed so shocked and happy. When did Kai even develop feelings for her? On the ride home? Most importantly, why do I even care?

"Okay. Well thanks for the help Hyung." Kai smirked. Before he walked out the door, I stopped him. "Where do you plan on taking her?" I asked out of curiosity. Kai turned around and smirked again as he said, "Why do you want to know?" He cocked his head to the side waiting for my answer. This kid was good. "Just asking." I grinned.

Kai laughed and said, "I'm taking her to the movies. I don't know we might see a chick flick or something. It depends on what she wants. I have to go Hyung! I'll see you!" Kai smiled and turned around opening the door to leave.

I have to spy on them. I don't know why, but I have to. Something's not right.

_______________________________________________

No One's POV

"Did it work?" The guys asked curiously as their brilliant actor stepped out of the scene. "Shh. Quiet down guys or we'll blow our cover!" the guy said as he turned around to make sure the coast was clear. "It worked! This was a brilliant plan!" the guy whispered while everyone silently clapped their hands. "I can't wait to see it all unfold!"

___________________________________

Your POV

"What should I even wear?" I asked myself. I rummaged through my clothes to find a suitable outfit. I decided it was best to put on something simple (jeans and a shirt). "There." I said observing myself in the mirror. "_______? Are you in there?" I heard Key shout from the other side of the door. "Yes. You can come in." I simply said. Key shuffled in and quickly observed me before smirking instantly. "Going somewhere?" he asked. "Uhm. Yes. I'm going out with Kai.." I said turning around to see his reaction.

"In that? No! No! No! Come! We have to find something better!" Key said as he sat me down on my bed while he went to rummage through my clothes. Why did I even let him in? GAH!

___________

"There you look all better." Key said smiling at his creation while I felt extremely uncomfortable. Key put me in a summer dress along with shoes to match. Now I love dresses, but I just feel uncomfortable in them. Gah! This is really going to be awkward. 

"Oh let me just cover these bruises." Key said grabbing my make up and working his magic. For some reason, the bruises reminded me of Taemin..

I wonder if Taemin is here?

________________________________________________________________________

Taemin POV

As I got home, I could hear Onew yelling for some strange reason. "NO! Why did my baby sister have to grow up so fast?" Onew said crying into Jonghyun shirt. Oh that's why. "There, there." Jonghyun said rolling his eyes. As I went to grab a drink and sat on the couch, the doorbell rang. Must be Kai. "I'll get it." Jonghyun gladly said as he got Onew off of him and went to open the door. "Oh you're here!" I heard Jonghyun say. 

"I am." Kai said. They made their way to the living room. "Where's _______?" Kai asked. "She's upstairs getting ready." Jonghyun informed Kai. "I'm watching you." Onew eyed Kai as he gulped and looked away. 

"Okay guys! She's ready!!" Key screamed as he walked down the steps. Following was _______. 

"Oh! Kai you're here! Sorry to keep you waiting." _______ smiled I couldn't stop staring at her. Why she seemed so... "Beautiful." Kai said as he observed _________. "Well are you ready to go?" he asked as _______ nodded. 

"Bye Guys!" _____ turned around before heading off to the movies. 

"They grow up so fast." Jonghyun said. "Taemin, pick your drink up off the floor! You're lucky it didn't spill!" Key nagged.

Hmm that's strange. I'm becoming clumsy.

_____________________________________________

Now what movie would ________ like? 

I thought slowly and carefuly while I drove to the movies. Oh no! Something scary. She would like something scary!

Don't worry, you can this. I have to see what's going on!!

______________________

No One's POV

"Hey I just called to inform you that she left." the guy said.

"Great! Guys! It's about to go down!"