The Boys.

The Other Side of Lee Taemin

3rd Person POV

"OH MY GOD! PLEASE DON'T TELL ME SHE'S PREGNANT!!!"

"OH MY GOD I KNEW IT!! I KNEW SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN!!"

"Hahahahahaha score Taemin!"

"SHUTUP JONGHYUN! DON'T SAY THAT!"

"Ha I'm pretty sure Key it's no big deal. Taemin was probably taking care of her like the good person he is. After all they hate each other so what can they do? And why are you screaming they're going to wake up." Jonghyun said.

"WELL... Okay good point but still it doesn't matter haven't you ever heard of opposites attract or you know when guys like to tease the girl just because they like her. I feel something's going to happen to them."

"Dang, I thought it was just me... I feel it too..."

"Hey guys how was your guys day." Jongkey heard Onew opening the door and coming up stairs. They didn't want Onew to know what was going on and as for Key, even though he was really mad, he also felt in his heart that maybe their could be some spark in this soon-to-be-couple or atleast that's what he thought.

" Onew's coming." Jonghyun whispered panickly running in circles.

"Shh calm down Jonghyun. You go distract him! I'll go wake them up before he sees them. If Onew finds out, these guys I mean Taemin and ______ will be in big trouble!" Key said calming down Jonghyun.

Jonghyun, as soon as he calmed down, took Key's orders and ran down the hall way before Onew  could make it to check on his precious little sister.

"Oh! Hey Jonghyun! Why does it look like you were running? Hey you don't have to workout just because that fan said Minho had a better body than you. Remember your an awsome singer ok? Don't let your insecurites take over. Just be you." Onew rambled on.

Jonghyun stood there not believing Onew said that instead he was trying to come up with a way, anyway to distract Onew. Little did he know, there's only one way and that is....... chicken. The light bulb went on and Jonghyun suddenly thought of the perfect idea.

"Hey hyung, thanks for the advice but on a different topic, Key said we can have anything for dinner and I was thinking you and I should go to get some chicken. What do you say?" Jonghyun smirked knowing he distraction was a success.

"WHAT! OH MEN! I LOVE LET'S GO!" Onew said pulling Jonghyun out of his will and running out the door.

Now the only thing is, is how am I going to explain this to Key, Jonghyun thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Key came in calmy even though he was very furious on the inside. He saw Taemin having his arm around _______'s waist and _________ smiling happily. Now normally this would drive him nuts as protective of ________ as he is but, he soon smiled at the sight. Maybe there was a chance for this couple to bloom?

"Guys!! Guys!! Wake up!" Key said half shouting so Onew and Jonghyun won't hear. The two only stirred and Taemin's arm pulled _______ closer to him.

Key heard the front door close from downstairs indicating that Jonghyun must've distracted Onew already.

Dang that fast?, Key thought.

As Key got to his senses he screamed with all his might, "WAKE UP!!! BEFORE I SPILL A BUCKET OF COLD, AND WHEN I MEAN COLD I MEAN COLD, WATER ON THE BOTH OF YOU!"

_________ and Taemin shot up and slowly  awakened from their sleep. They slowly looked around and found looking at each other with a hint of blush in their cheeks and looked away. Instead of being half asleep, now they were fully awake and know now what is going on.

They started looking around again and looked at each other,

"WHY ARE YOU ON MY BED!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!" ______ shouted at the top of her lungs.

"ME? ME? I WAS ONLY TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF YOU! EXCUSE ME FOR BEING THE OH SO NICE ONE!!!" Taemin shouted in return getting up and stopping realizing Key was in his tracks.

"Oh hyung haha HI!" Taemin said smiling and bowing.

"Yeah that's not going to help you dongsaeng! You two downstairs now!" Key replied.

__________ and Taemin both bowing their heads walking downstairs.

"Aww men..." they both murmurred.

As soon as they reached downstairs the front door flung open with Onew holding a bucket of chicken and Jonghyun tagging behind with a little paper in his hand and a smirk on his face.

"Hey guys we bought chicken but uhmm.... I kind of almost ate all of it on the way hehe....MY CHICKEN!!!" Onew said with his mouth full running to his room and closing the door.

"I got a girl's phone number!!!!" Jonghyun smiled taking his phone out to put it in.

"You guys got lucky." Key whispered walking into the kitchen to make dinner.

"Where's Minho Oppa?" _______ said wondering where he was.

"I think he's still working in the drama oh and your brother told me to tell you two that you are off." Jonghyun said paying attention to his phone. Suddenly the door bell rang and Taemin went to get it.

"Who is it?" Taemin said opening the door revealing the same twelve guys that came in all smiling in all.

"HEY SUNBAE!!!!!" They all said.

"Ayooo Wassuppp!!!!!"

"AYOO TAEMIN!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm hungry got some food?"

"Where's the restroom?"

"Uhm wait a minute why are we here?"

"We should play soccer!!!!!"

"No dance battle. Me and you Taemin!!!!"

"No me Taemin and you!!!"

"Can we prank someone?"

"No how about a martial arts showdown?!!!??"

"Uhmm singing competition sounds great!!!"

"Guys? Guys let's all calm down."

"Oh right" they all said in unison.

"Are you guys finished?" Taemin said opening the door wider to let them all rush in. "Where's ______?" they all again said in unison. "Did you all just practice this or something?" Taemin said wondering how all twelve guys thought the same thing and said right on time.

"Uhmm..." some mumurred. "So why did you all come here?" Taemin questioned.

"We just wanted to visit you guys is that so hard to understand?" Kai said as they all walked to the living room and plopped themselves on the couch. "Let's watch a movie!" Lay said looking through the movie collection. "Or we can all go to Lotte World and make Luhan go on the big rides." Baekhyun smirked having coming up with a prank in mind. "NO! NO ROLLER COASTERS!!!" Luhan suddenly screamed. "How about we go to the mall and buy some Gucci!" Tao said clapping his hands together. "No Tao I already spent a lot of money on you the other day." Kris firmly said. "Aww please Gege!!!!!!" Tao said coming up with his best aegyo. "Don't look Kris! Don't look. Don't look. Don't look." Kris said to himself.

"OH.MY.GOD. WHEN DID YOU GUYS GET HERE!?!?!?!NOW I HAVE TO MAKE MORE FOOD!!!!" Key said coming in frustrated. "Don't worry hyung I'll help you!" D.O. said as they both walked in the kitchen. 

"DUDE YOU GUYS HAVE DDR!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?! OK. LAY. YOU. ME. BATTLE. NOW!!!!!!!!!!" Kai shouted dragging Taemin and Lay with him.

"No guys we were suppose to play soccer.... I wonder if they have rubix cube in here" Luhan said suddenly thinking about rubix cubes. "Guys calm down! I'm almost finsihed with this book." Suho said getting a hint of frustration. "I hope they make dinner fast! I'm hungry!!!" Xiumin suddenly said. "Hyung you just ate like 10 minutes ago!" Chen said. "DANG BIG HUNGRAY!!" Chanyeol joked. "Right!!! I need to use a restroom!!" Sehun said suddenly getting up to find a restroom.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV 

'What the hell? What is all this noise coming from downstairs? Can't a girl sleep here?' 

I decided to go downstairs checking on what is going on. I wasn't paying attention when suddenly I bumped into someone very familiar. "Sehun Oppa?" I looked up to see a tall guy with bushy thin hair dressed in skinny jeans and a simple t-shirt. "Oh hi ______ shi!!! I haven't seen you in forever!! Okay it's been about two days but still! Uhm do you mind telling me where the restroom is?" He said. "Uhm there's one down the hall. You know there is also one downstairs. " I giggled seeing as he could've used the one downstairs instead of coming all the way up here.

"Hehe Sorry I just didn't know where the restroom was..." Sehun said running down the hall to restroom.

I decided to walk my way downstairs suddenly realizing that EXO was here. I walked to the living room and boy was it loud. You'd think girls talk a lot but uhm having twelve guys produces a lot of noise. 

"Uhmm.. Hello Oppas!" I said hoping they would here me! Kai suddenly looked up and rushed over to me.. "_______!!! You're here!!!!!!" Kai said suddenly getting to excited hugging me. Suddenly he was pushed out of the way. "Get off Kai she isn't yours!!!!!" Chanyeol meronged him. "________!!!!!" he said also hugging me. Soon enough everyone started greeting me. So this is how it feels to be a celebrity. It feels AWESOME!!!!!!!! ^^

"Whatcha doing Luhan Oppa?" I said sitting down next to him as it was the only spot left to sit at. He was concetrating really hard on a rubix cube. "Oh nothing trying to fix this rubix cube. " he mumurred. I looked away and turned back and my eyes went wide opened! "Oppa how did you do that?!?!?!" I said suddenly becoming real interested.

"Huh? You mean this? Aww this one was nothing!" he said smiling.

"You know I've never figured out how to do one of these." I said grabbing another rubix cube that was on top the coffee table. "It's easy. I'll show you!" Luhan excitedly said and began teaching me. "Hey guys so what are we going to do?" Kris said as Sehun and Onew came down with chicken crumbs on the corner of his mouth. "Ooo I think we should let ________ decide!" Suho said.

"What?" I said as Luhan and I looked up. "Decide what?"

"What we should do?" Kris replied. "Don't pick anything that involves roller coasters." Luhan suddenly said.

"Pick the mall ________!"

"Dance Battle!!!!!!!!"

"Let's go ding dong ditching!!!!!!"

"OOOO!! NO TEEPEE SOMONE'S HOUSE!!!!!"

"YEAH GOOD ONE!! LET'S DO SUPER JUNIOR'S HOUSE!!!!'" Chanyeol and Baekhyun high fived each other.

"How about we just go camping?" I suggested. I have been wanting to go camping since forever..

"Hmm camping.. sounds like a good plan!" Suho smiled. 

"Camping it is." Kris agreed.

"WOOOHOOO!' everyone shouted.

"XIUMIN GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Key and DO shouted from the kitchen running after Xiumin.

"I was hungry!!!!!!!! Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Uhmm this is going to be one crazy camping trip. Maybe I decided on the wrong thing...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!!! It's been so long *sniff, sniff .... I know I've been busy!! Why School Why!!!!!!!!!! Anyways I hope you loved this chapter!!!!!!! ^^ I enjoyed writting it lol.  I have a poll for you guys so make sure you check it out and comment below to see who you want exactly!!!! Thanks for reading!!! I love you!!!!!!!!^^