Moving In..

The Other Side of Lee Taemin

Your Pov

Hii!!! ^^ My name is _______ Lee. Sister of Onew from Shinee. I get many compliments when I say that such as "Omo you are so lucky!!!" or "I wish I was your brother/sister" haha just kidding it's more the opposite..anyways you can say I live a pretty difficult life I'm homeschooled due to all the fame my brother has and am living with my parents until now..

You see my parents are big bussiness people. I never bothered to ask but now they have to do a bussiness trip over in Europe which will take a very long time to be there. So that means I'm excited cause I'll get the house to myself right? Wrong. I'll be moving in with my one and only brother. Now don't get me wrong I love my brother with all my heart I even love his bandmates all except for one and that is Lee Taemin.

Taemin's Pov

"Guys listen up!" Onew said as he gathered us to the living room to tell us something important. I hate these kind of meetings because you have to guess how the news will be. It would either be really really good or really really bad.

"Well hyung what do you have to say?" Minho said.

Drum roll please..

"Well since my parents are going on a bussiness trip I.."

"YES!!! WE ARE FREE FROM HER!!!!" I said jumping up and down this! This was really good news the best news there was. If news was a girl I would say Hello Beautiful!!!

As I was jumping around I looked to see everyone staring at me.

"What?" I said.

"He wasn't finished.."Jonghyun said.

"Let him speak you know better than to interrupt people when they are talking. That's not right!" nagging Key said.

"Okay well since I was interrupted.."

Just then Minho's stomach growled. "Sorry you guys haven't ate ha..ha" he said.

"Come on Onew just spit it out." Jonghyun said getting impatient. He read my mind I was curious as to what he was going to say.

"Okay Okay _______ is goingtobemovinginwithusbecausemyparentsaregoingonabussinesstripyoubettertreathernicelyorilltearyouintotinytinypiecesthenfeedthemtomypetchickenonlyidonthaveapetchickenbecauseiwillendupeatingitwhole" Onew said really really fast.

"Wait a minute what?" I said not comprehending what Onew just said.

"He said something about a pet chicken.."Minho said.

"Oh no we are not getting a pet chicken because I'll end up cleaning it and taking care of it and doing all the work. I always do the work around here."

"No it's not that." Onew said.

"Ah I got what you said basically ________'s moving in with us!" Jonghyun said. Can't believe out of all the people he understood that. 

"Really hyung?" Minho said.

"Yes Jonghyun got it right." he said.

"WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! __________'s coming!!!!!!" everyone shouted except for me.

Yup you see I was right the news is either really really good or really really bad.

This is the case where it's really really really rrrrrrreeeeeaeeeelllllllyyyyyyyy bad.

Your Pov

So here I am standing infront of Shinee's house. Believe it or not I had to move in around close to the night. So everyone was sleeping I guess. So I knocked on the door softly making sure not to alarm them. I had a key but I kind of sort of lost it.. Dont judge me! It's my parents fault that Onew and I are related. I picked up his bad habits. Okay kidding kidding I like that Onew is my brother I prefered calling him Jinki but ever since he made it big. I just got used to calling him Onew I guess..

I stood there for a good 45 seconds as the the front porch light and found sleepy Key opening the door.

"Where have you been young lady I was waiting up for you then I fell asleep. You know how worried I was. It's about to be midnight and there are mean people outside. Always remember stranger danger!!! Come on in." Key said as he grabbed my wrists and pulled me in.

"Hahahaha Hii Uhmma!!!! I missed you so much!!!" I said as I hugged him tight.

"I missed you too, I haven't seen you in so long you've grown alittle haven't you? You're turning into a beautiful young lady! Oh my how time has passed!!" Key said almost bringing him to tears.

"Uhmma!" I said.

"Okay Okay so Minho and Jonghyun helped me set up your room. It's right next to Taemin's so if you need anything the closest is Taemin.Key said.

"Close to Taemin's? What who decided that?!?" I protested.

"Well Onew hyung of course!" Key said.

"I'll kill him." I said. That's it he wasn't my brother anymore.....

Okay that was sarcasm but still why in all the other members did it have to be Taemin. Lee Taemin, the big egoistic jerk you see behind doors. He's not as sweet as it seems. Trust me.

"Aww come on.. It'll be for the best besides since you guys always had a rough start maybe this will be the time to get along with each other.." Key said.

"I'll try Uhmma, I'll try.." I said feeling defeated. Key was always a persistent person so if you didn't take his side, he'll make you take his side. Trust me on this one. Just take his side.

"That's what I wanna here!!! Now get some rest we got a day ahead of us tommorrow!!" Goodnight don't let the beg bugs bite and be careful you're like your brother always so clumsy.." He said.

"Goodnight Uhmma!! Thanks for waiting up for me!!" I said.

"Yeah Yeah it should've been your brother but he fell asleep. You know the way your brother is.. Well have a good sleep little one!!" He said walking off into his room.

It was typical Key nagging and nagging about anything. Strangely I liked that about him because it just showed that you cared. I kept thinking of how he said Taemin and I had a rough start.

Flashback*

                     It was when I went to the SM building to wish my brother happy birthday because I wanted to be the first one. It was around 11:58 when they had late night practices and I came rushing into the building only to find myself smashing to the ground. As I looked up I saw him. Lee Taemin. I knew about him before but I have never met him. My brother always said he was a nice kid and an easy person to get along with. Boy was he wrong.

So I expected him to help me up but instead he just shouted at me. It was the first time I met him personally so he didn't know about me being Onew's sister. 

"YAH!!!!! You should watch where you are going!!!!! Do you see what you did to my clothes these are very expensive!!! Don't come here again!!" Taemin shouted. I had to help myself up only to find myself having pain in my ankle. 

"Sorry I was in a hurry to wish my brother happy birthday!" I said as bowed my head down.

"Brother? Who are you?" he said.

Before I could answer the rest of Shinee (except Onew) came in and saw Taemin full of cake and me standing on one leg because of my ankle..

"OMO!! My poor baby girl are you alright!!" Jonghyun came rushing towards me and carried me realizing that I sprained my ankle.

"No!!! My daughter is hurt!! We must help her!!!" Key said.

"Guys what about me?!? Who is she? Do you know her? How can you forget about the maknae here!!" Taemin said.

"Well you're covered in cake that's an easy fix but my daughter hurt her ankle!!" Key said

"She's Onew's sister." Minho said answering Taemin's question.

Ever since then I've had a rough start with Taemin. We would always come to differences and arguements and everytime someone said he was the nicest person on earth I would always gag because he's not nice at all in fact he's really grumpy. The only thing that bothers me is he's only mean to me..

What did I do?

 

 

A/N: Well there you have it first chapter yay!!! Hoped you liked it I had to introduce the story first so sorry if it was a little boring!! Thanks for reading ^.^