Danger.

My Dancing Queen


Chapter Photo Credit: diamondchick

_______________________

 

"IT'S YOU!!" yelled Donghae.

 

 

 

 

"Wh-What do you mean?! Yuri?! What about about her?!" asked the teacher.

 

 

 

 

 

"She threw this pair of heels and its scratched my mustang!! SHE ALSO KICKED ME IN THE BALLS!" said Donghae holding the pair of heels in the air.

 

 

 

 

In Yoona's mind:

Woah!! He has my heels!! He's touching them with his lovely hands!! Ahhh! Donghae-ah! You are so handsome! But Yuri...HOW DARE YOU THROW MY HEELS!! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!! But they talked to each other! YURI! How dare you! STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN!

 

 

 

No one's mind:

 

 

 

"It was a tiny scratch!" said Yuri. "Goodne-"

 

 

Yoona slapped Yuri across the face.

 

 

 

Everyone gasped.

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun ran up to Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"How dare you throw away my heels!! They are very expensive!!! (Yoona lying) And how dare you make a scratch on Donghae's mustang and kick him in the balls! Do you know who he is? The richest boy on campus!! I'm going to tell mom on you!" yelled Yoona.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoona. No need to slap Yuri. Sit out by the corner. I will have a talk with you after practice." said the teacher.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona just rollled her eyes and stomped to the corner and played with some marbles that were there.

 

 

 

 

 

"Now Yuri. Go apoligize to Donghae." said the teacher.

 

 

"But-"

 

 

"NO BUTTS" said the teacher firmly.

 

 

 

"Sorry." Yuri apologized.

 

 

 

"What?! I can't hear yoou!" said Donghae lying.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." Yuri said a little louder.

 

 

 

 

 

"See. It wasn't take hard to say sorry." Donghae smirked.

 

 

 

 

Yuri went back to her position and fake kicked him.

 

 

 

 

"Okay now! Let me introduce myself! My name is Lee Donghae! For the next few days, we are going to be practicing your auditions for Just Dance contest. On the day of the audition, the top 10 dancers will be announced. Then on the day of the concert, the top 10 will perform their solo at the concert. Judges and myself will pick the winner of all. That lucky person will be able to join me in modeling for 'High Cut' and feauture in my new music video, "Beautiful!!"

 

 

 

 

Everyone started screaming louder than ever except for YulSeo.

 

 

 

 

 

"Pssft! Who would want to work with that poophead." said Yuri to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona in the corner imagines herself modeling with Donghae and in the music video.

 

 

 

 

"I need to win this. I will definitely win this. He is MINE." said Yoona to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay. Let's start!" said Donghae. Donghae shows the moves. After 3 hours of practice.

 

 

 

"One more time!!" said Donghae. "In 5, 6, 7, 8. Step, turn back, jump up, slideee, touch the ground, jump up, slide to the right, twist and turn, drop to the floor, jump up, do the body roll, move your hips, and spin. 1 and 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, 7 and 8,"

 

 

 

Yoona watches Yuri in anger.

 

 

In her mind:

 

 

"Why does her dancing always stands out?! UGH!! I HATE YOU YURI!! STOP SHOWING OFF!!"

 

 

No one's POV:

 

 

 

"Whoot! We are done with the first half! Tomorrow we will finish the rest!

 

 

 

 

"Dance class dismiss!!" said the teacher.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri and Seohyun sits down and drinks water. They are breathing really hard.

 

 

 

 

The teacher and Yoona have the talk. After that, Yoona runs up to Donghae.

 

 

"You were really good." said Yoona blushing.

 

 

 

 

 

"Umm...thanks! Ha!" said Donghae.

 

 

 

"Ummm....I see you have my heels..." said Yoona.

 

 

 

 

"Oh that's right. Here." said Donghae handing her the heels.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you so much! I would've died if I lost these! They are really expensive!! You saved me! " said Yoona lying.

 

 

 

"Oh..haha! No problem." said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

"Um....can I take you out to eat? As a thankyou gift for saving my heels!" said Yoona.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry I can't. I'm busy photoshooting. But thanks!" said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well um..okay!' said Yoona while pouting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're cute!" said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona started blushing really hard. She looked down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're really cute too!" said Yoona.

 

 

 

 

 

"So are you Yuri's sister? You kind of look like her." asked Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

"UGH!! Why does everyone says that?!? She looks nothing like me. Plus she's ugly and I'm prettier one." said Yoona.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae smirks.

 

 

 

 

"But she's my step sister. Seohyun is my real sister. She's right there siting next to Yuri." said Yoona.

 

 

 

"Seohyun is cute too!" said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

Yoona frowns. She mumbles to herself. "I thought I was the only cute one."

 

 

 

"What?!" asked Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh! Nothing!" said Yoona.

 

 

 

"All 3 of you look the same. I really thought you 3 were triplets!" said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

"No. Yuri's parents died. She lives with us." said Yoona.

 

 

 

 

"Oh.." said Donghae.

 

 

 

"You should come over to my mansion someday!" said Yoona.

 

 

 

Donghae smiles and ruffles her hair.

 

 

 

Both Yuri and Seohyun rolled their eyes.

 

 

"Such a flirt!' said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Hmm....someone's jealous?!" asked Seohyun suspiciously.

 

 

 

 

"ME?!? JEALOUS!? HAHA! You kidding me?! Who would ever like him?! But even if I do, I can't. Looks like Yoona like him and I don't want to get in the way." said Yuri.

 

 

 

"Trueee..." said Seohyun.

 

 

 

Yuri looks at her watch. It's 11:30.

 

 

 

"Oh let's go home!" said Yuri. "I need to make lunch."

 

 

 

 

"Yoona! Time to go home!" Seohyun yelled out.

 

 

 

"Hold on. Let me use the bathroom!" said Yoona.

 

 

 

"Be right back, Donghae!" said Yoona.

 

 

 

 

Donghae says, "I better get going." He starts to walk to the door.

 

 

 

"Bye Donghae!" says everyone. "We love you!"  except for YulSeo.

 

 

 

"Bye!" said Donghae. "Call me." he said to one of the girls and winked.

 

 

 

 

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Flirt."

 

 

 

Yoona came out of the bathroom. "Where's Donghae?"

 

 

 

"He left." everyone said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Awwwwwh....but I'll see him tomorrow!" said Yoona.

 

 

 

"Let's go." said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

Donghae reaches his mustang and gets inside. He starts his car. He see's a limo.

 

 

"Woah! Who's that for?!" said Donghae.

 

 

 

Seconds later he see's Yuri, Yoona, and Seohyun all get in the limo.

"Woah! They must be really rich!" said Donghae. "And Yuri said she had no money?! LIAR! You live in a mansion!! And you ride the limo."
 

 

 

 

 

Donghae decides to follow the limo. He texts his manager saying he won't be able to make it to the photo shoot. When they finally reached the mansion, Donghae was amazed. "WOAH! Yuri, you are definitely rich! Would love to go inside!"

 

 

 

He decides to sit there for awhile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minutes later he see's Yuri coming out of the mansion walking down the street. It looks like she's going somewhere. He decides to follow Yuri in his mustang.

 

 

 

Yuri goes to a grocery store and picks out some food.

 

 

 

"If they are rich, shouldn't they have maids go these jobs." said Donghae questioning.

 

 

 

He waits for Yuri to come out..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri starts going back home. She carries all of 5 grocery bags in her hands,

 

 

 

 

 

"So strong! But...why isn't anyone helping her?" said Donghae.

 

 

 

He see's Yuri struggling as she reached the mansion. He was about to help until he saw a mean-looking rich woman standing at the front door scolding at her. He saw the woman slap her.

 

 

 

"She must be the evil step-mother. Ha! Just like Cinderella."

 

 

 

 

Donghae sits in his mustang and thinks hard.

 

 

 

 

After about 30 minutes later, he see's Yuri dress in a white buttoned up shirt with black dress pants. She starts walking.

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo! What is she doing now?!" said Donghae.

 

 

He follows her. He see's Yuri walk in a cafe. He watches her go behind the counter and starts taking orders and serve food.

 

 

 

 

"She's WORKING?!? Even though she's rich?!?" said Donghae.

 

 

 

Donghae decides to go in the cafe. It's 2:30 now.

 

 

 

Yuri see's Donghae. "Omo! What is he doing here?! I have to hide!"

 

 

 

"YURI!" said the manager. "What are you doing?! There's Mr. Lee Donghae, the richest boy on campus. You need to go serve him. Better be extra careful and respectful."

 

 

 

 

"Arraso." said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

Yuri bends her head down. "May I take your order please?"

 

 

 

 

"Ah...Yuri-shi.  Working eh?!" said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

Yuri ignored the words. "What would you like ?" asked Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"I'd like a slice of strawberry cheesecake, please." said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

"Anything else?" asked Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Hmmmm....since you kicked me in the balls which painfully hurts AND made a scratch on my mustang, I will forgive you!" said Donghae.

 

 

 

"Rea-"

 

 

 

"IF you take me to your mansion." said Donghae.

 

 

 

"Can't. I'm not allowed to." said Yuri.

 

 

 

"Why not?!" asked Donghae.

 

 

 

"Madam Im, my step-mother doesn't allow me to invite anyone. She lets Yoona and Seohyun but not me." said Yuri.

 

 

"Hmm....sounds like the cruel step-mother from Cinderella...Haha! But you,Yuri, look nothing like a princess. Very unattractive...ugly.....and even dresses like a boy." said Donghae.

 

 

 

Yuri says, "WHAT?!?!? WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITT-"

 

 

"Sh....Everyone is looking at you." said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri looks around and see's people staring at her.

 

 

 

She crumbles Donghae's order slip and takes a deep breathe. She then walks away.

 

 

 

"Oh! And uh.. add a glass of iced coffee, please!!" said Donghae. "And don't try to add poison to it!" Donghae said while laughing.

 

 

 

"I am this close to as poision to his coffee!" Yuri said to one of the co-workers.

 

 

 

Donghae gets his coffee and cake. He eats it very slowly. After he is done with one, he orders another making Yuri very annoyed and frustrated. He orders and orders until it was 7:00, when Yuri gets off of work.

 

 

 

"This guy is really," said Yuri while getting her apron off.

 

 

 

 

Yuri goes out the door and Donghae follows her without letting Yuri know.

 

 

 

 

Yuri walks and turns around becuase she feels like someone is follwing her. Every time she looks, back Donghae pretends to be busy.

 

 

 

 

Yuri knows Donghae is following her so she walks a little faster and turns in an alley making him lost her. Yuri is creeped out by the alley. Suddenly 6 guys come out of nowhere.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri is scared right now. "Please don't come near here! Or I will beat you all!" said Yuri.

 

 

 

"So y..." said one of them.

 

 

 

The guys get closer and closer. One of the guys which was the leader begins to touch her hair. Yuri kicks his hand.

 

 

 

 

"B-!! GET HER!" said the leader.

 

 

 

Yuri is fighting them. One of them grabs her legs.

 

 

 

 

"AH!! LET GO!!" said Yuri. The man drags her.

 

 

 

 

"LET HER GO!!" someone yelled.

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone turns and looks.

 

 

 

 

"Donghae!" yelled Yuri.

 

 

 

"Who is he?!" asked of the guys.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm her boyfriend." said Donghae. "Now back away." Donghae glared at them.

 

 

 

"No." said all of them.

 

 

 

"Bastards." said Donghae.

 

 

 

"What did he say?!? GET HIM!" said the leader.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae smirks.

 

 

 

 

The 5 guys run at him. The leader is holding on to Yuri. Donghae kicks the 5 guys making them hurt really bad so that they won't be able to move.

 

 

 

 

The leader pulls out a knife.

 

 

 

 

"You come near, I kill her." said the leader placing the knife on Yuri's neck.

 

 

 

 

"Donghae!! Please!!" said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

Donghae walks backwards and out of the alley and disappears.

 

 

 

The leader looks around. "Where is he?! WHERE IS HE?!?" Yuri and him silently listen and watch. Donghae is on top of the building next to the alley. He waits for the right time and BAM!! He jumps on top the the leader and begins to punch him. The leader flips donghae on the ground and points the knife at Donghae's neck. Yuri takes a wooden stick and hits the leader making him fall over.

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?!?!?" asked Donghae.

 

 

 

 

"I'm fine." said Yuri.

 

 

 

"Glad you are." said Donghae.

 

 

 

"Why'd you say you were my boyfriend?" asked Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"SO they guys would let you go but I guess not." said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae and Yuri begins to walk out.

 

 

 

 

The leader gets up and takes the knife and runs toward Donghae.

 

 

 

 

"Watch out Donghae!!" said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

Yuri stands behind Donghae and gets stabbed instead of Donghae on the left shoulder. It was a giant cut.

 

 

 

"YURI-AH!!!" Donghae yells. Yuri fainted. Blood is running out really quick... She is losing way to many blood.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry if it's draggy. PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. Please tell me what did you think!!:)) I'd appreciate it. SOrry if there's grammer!