Remember Me, Please...

My Dancing Queen

 

Chapter Photo Credit: diamondchick

 

 

Because You're My Everything

 

Anna's POV:

 

 

As my workers left, I walked to Donghae. I took his right arm and wrapped it around my shoulder to lift him up. But, he woke up. I saw his eyes. He somehow stood up straight and pinned me hard against the wall. Both of his arms were attached to the wall on both sides of me. I opened my eyes wide. What is he doing? He stared into my eyes. I stared back. I could see the sorrow and madness through his eyes. It gave me chills.

 

 

He started breathing hard. He leaned in. We were now 2 inches apart. I could smell the alcohol. I turned my face to the side. He turned my face back with his hands. I gulped and push him away but he resisted. He grabbed both of arms and pinned it against the wall.

 

 

We stood there for a minute. He was just staring into my eyes with anger and sorrow. He leans in.

 

 

 

We were now literally an inch away. I saw tears form into his eyes. One tear from his right eye fell slowly down his cheeks.

 

 

"Why are you acting like this?! Why are you denying me?" He asked me with such anger in his tone. He starts hitting his heart with his right hand. "Do you know how much my heart hurts? Why can't someone kill me to stop the pain, huh? Yuri, why are you doing this?" Donghae started to slowly fall down. He passed out due to too much alcohol.

 

 

 

 

I knelt down next to him. I again took his arm and wrapped it around my neck. He was pretty heavy. I struggled out the front door carrying him, locking the door behind me.

 

 

 

 

I took out my phone and dialed for a taxi. As we were riding in the taxi, a card slipped out of his pocket. It was a key a hotel. I told the taxi driver to drive to that hotel. Donghae suddenly layed his head on my shoulder. I pushed his head back. He puts his head back on my shoulder.

 

 

 

I guess I'll just leave him there. I called Kai telling him I was going to be home late and then turned off my phone.

 

 

 

 

When we reached the front of the hotel, I decided I was going to have to give Donghae a piggy back ride. The taxi driver helped me get Donghae on my back. On the elevator ride, Donghae kept mumbling words. "Kwon Yuri." He repeated.

 

 

 

 

I entered his room. It was pretty messy. Stuff were laying everywhere on the ground. I dropped him on his bed. I sat on the edge and patted my shoulder because of the ache. As I got up, I didn't watch out for the standing lamp and my head hit hard into it.

 

 

 

I couldn't feel my head. It was light-headed. I fell back onto the bed.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE'S POV:

 

 

 

 

Donghae dreamt that Yuri was sleeping next to him. He hugged Yuri from behind tightly around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. It was so far the best dream because if felt like it was real-life.

photo YULHAESLEEPING_zpsfb55cd33.jpg

 

(Photo credit: diamondchick)

 

(His dream is actually true. He is hugging Anna)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8:30 a.m.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae woke up first stretching his arms. He rubs his eyes and place his hands down. One of his arms touched someone's hair.

 

 

 

 

"What the?!" He paused. Donghae looked down and see's long hair. "Oh my goodness, what did I do last night?! Don't tell me I did it-"

 

 

 

 

"AHHHHH!!!" Donghae screamed waking up Anna.

 

 

 

 

Anna sat up slowly, eyes half-closed, rubbing her head. "Aiyaa,why does my head hurts?!" Anna looks around her. Donghae and her looked at each other. Then they looked down at the bed. And then back up. They both realized they were sleeping together last night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" They both screamed.

 

 

 

 

"What'd you do to me, you little ert?!?!" Anna took a pillow and whacked in him the head many times. Donghae covers his head with his arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH!" Donghae snatched the pillow from Anna and hid it behind his back. "That question should be asked by me! What'd YOU do to me, you little ert?" Donghae asked Anna. "Look around." He sigaled his head. "This is my hotel room."

 

 

 

 

 

Anna looks around. She realizes this is not her room. She felt embarassed and covered her face with her palms. "Aiyaaa..What did I do?! Bad Anna. Aissshh so embarrassinggg!" Anna hits her head many times.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae looked at Anna and bursted out laughing. Anna looked at him with a glare, "What's so funny, huh?"

 

 

 

 

 


"You're over-reacting. Chill. Me and you both have our clothes on. Its not like we did it...UNLESS IF YOU DID SOMETHING TO ME. Cause you know, I, myself am pretty popular with girls. If a girl was spending a night with me, they'd take my ______ anyway. " Donghae said playfully leaning in Anna.

 

 

 

Anna pushed him away making him fall off the bed. "Yah! I didn't do anything to you."

 

 

 

"Then explain how you slept with me in the same room AND bed." Donghae smirked and got up placing his hands on his hips.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Yah! You're the one who over-loaded yourself with alcohol and not being able to stay awake in my bar. I had to take you home! Goodness, problems already on my first day of being boss." Anna crossed her arms.

 

 

 

 

"You didn't HAVE to." Donghae exagerrated my the word 'have'. "You could've asked someone else." Donghae stuck out his tongue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH! I'm the boss of that place. Did it look like I had a choice?" Anna scolded at him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well. Then, explain how you got into my bed. Hey, I passed out. I'm not the one awake and knowing what's going on." Donghae walked over the chair with his eyes still on Anna and sits on the chair crossing his hands together.

 

 

 

 

"Come on. EXPLAIN." Donghae smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

"I-I hit the stinking lamp next to your bed. I felt light-headed. Then-then...I don't know what happened next." Anna explained.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae nods his head and stops. "Really?! Or did you just make up a story for an excuse to sleep with me?" Donghae smirked playfully.

 

 

6c255a1ftw1do3opaiip7g.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey hey hey! What do you think I am? Huh?! A ________?!" Anna asked getting frustrated with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Whateves. Now leave. I got stuff to do." Donghae signaled her away.

 

 

 

 

Anna gets out of his bed and walks to the door. "My first night sleep in Seoul had to be with a rascal." She glared at Donghae. Before she walked out, Donghae said something. "See you tonight at the bar, Kim Anna." Donghae smirked and waved.

 

 

tumblr_m824svhfB81qj3zswo1_500.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna closes the door hard behind. "I just want to choke him!" Anna tells herself. Anna turns on her phone. Kai was calling. She picked up.

 

 

 

"Yobeseyo?"

 

 

 

 

 

"KIM ANNA! Where were you all night?! I thought you said you were coming home late!" Kai screamed through the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I-I slept in the office. I'm sorry I should've called you letting you know I was going to sleep there." Anna lied.

 

 

 

 

 

"Come back home." He demanded after calming himself down.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ne."

 

-

------------------------------------

 

 

 

Donghae is still siting on the chair smiling like crazy. He laughs. He likes the fact how him and Anna were sleeping together last night. And he will be able to find her by going to the bar.

 

 

img880f.jpg

 

 

 

"Kim Anna. I will make you remember me." Donghae giggles and starts getting ready to start heading to the dance studio.

 

 

 

 

 

As Anna was riding the taxi, a billboard caught her eye.

 

 

 

 

 

"WHO'S GOING TO BE THE NEXT DANCING KING AND QUEEN?"

It was a bright billboard.

photo fdgj_zpsd0253a66.jpg

 

 

 

When Anna reached the house her and Kai were staying, she checked out the house.

 

 

 

 

house2.JPG

 

 

Anna liked it even though it was smaller than the mansion in Jeju.

 

 

 

 

"Kai! I'm home!" Anna yelled taking off her shoes. She smelled something good coming out from the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

Anna stepped into the kitchen and sees Kai preparing a meal.

 

 

 

 

"Woah. Looks really delicious! Did you make this all by yourself.?" Anna compliments as Kai places the large plate of cinnamon rolls on the breakfast table. She takes a good whiff of it.

 

 

"Indeed I did! Let's eat!" Kai insisted.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey do you wanna come to my studio where I'm teaching?" Kai asked chewing the last piece of the roll.

 

 

 

"Are you seriously teaching?" Anna asked suspiciously and small grin creeped on her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well....Um...I'm teaching little kids...but I'm also taking dance classes there too..." Kai explained.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ohhh.....Well you made it sound like you were teaching like real dancers." Anna sticks out her tongue.

 

 

 

 

 

Kai smiled at Anna. "Her smile..."
 

 

 

"Kai oppa!" Anna waves her hands infornt of him.

 

 

 

 

"Oh!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That was creepy." Anna frowns at him.

 

 

 

 

 

"What was creepy?" Kai asked drinking his glass of milk.

 

 

 

 

 

"Your staring." Anna made the atmosphere got awkward.

 

 

 

 

 

"What?!" Kai asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Whatevesss!" Anna finishes her roll.

 

 

 

"I signed you up for dance class. But this dance class is different. In order to be in it, you have to be a skilled dancers. It's usually mostly professional dancers. That's why I signed me and you up. We're professional dancers. Plus, to make friends." Kai explained.

 

 

 

 

 

"When's dance class starting?" Anna asks.

 

 

 

 

 

"Today. At 10. Be ready by then."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Danggggg....This studio is pretty big!" Anna exclaimed as they got out of the car.

 

 

 

 

"Told ya."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So you teach and practice in one building?" Anna asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YUUUPPP!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

They entered the building. They went to the dance studio and lots of people were there stretching. Anna went to a corner while Kai went to talk with some friends.

 

 

 

 

Anna started stretching until someone who had a cut-off-sleeves hoodie was over-stretching and moved Anna's causing her to hit her head against the wall.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Watch where you're stretching!" Anna rubs her forehead.

 

 

 

 

The guy uncovers his face. "HELLOOOOOO." Donghae sheepishly waved.

 

 

 

"YOU!" Anna makes a fist.

 

 

 

 

 

"Donghae!" Yoona walked over to Donghae.  She first smirked at Anna and then  gave Donghae a peck on the cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"Stop. We're in public." Donghae turned his face away. Yoona smirks and looks at Anna and crosses her arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, you're the one who ruined my wedding." Yoona glared at Anna.

 

 

 

 

Anna just stood there.

 

 

 

 

 

"Who do think you are Kim Anna?" Yoona went up and was about to push Anna but Donghae pulled Yoona back.

 

 

 

"Stop it." Donghae gripped on Yoona's arms tightly glaring at her. Yoona lets go of Donghae's grip.

 

 

 

 

"Ah-hem" Yoona coughs. She faces Donghae and fixes his hoodie. She glanced at Anna who looked away. She fakes a smile at Anna and then leaves to the front center.

 

 

 

 

"Good afternoon! Welcome to the first practice of the year. My name is K and I'm going to be your dance teacher for the season. Everyone line up in 7 rows." K demanded. "We're going to start off with some cardio stretching."

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae walks to where Anna is and stands behind her.

 

 

 

Anna turned her head a little but turned back to focus on the teacher. Donghae behind her smirks. He was checking her out. He leans in closer to her and whispers against her ears, "You have a nice body, Anna." And goes back to his position. Anna turns back and glares at him.

 

 

 

 

"Anna!" K called.

 

 

 

 

"Y-yes?"

 

 

 

 

"Turn around and stay focused." He demanded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ne." Anna gives Donghae a quick death glare and moves to a different spot.

Donghae follows her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna turns around her furrowed her eyesbrows. Donghae chuckles. Everyone started some insane cardo stretching. Donghae scoots closer to Anna. Anna turns back and sees Donghae who is smiling cheesily.

 

 

 

 

 

Anna scoots back to push Donghae and then scoots up back to her position. Donghae scoots back to be closer to Anna. Anna felt so annoyed, she turned back and whispered "STOP IT!"

 

 

 

 

Anna pushes Donghae back and but he resisted. She gave him a slap on the leg and then he held her arms.

 

 

 

"DONGHAE! ANNA! Detention after class. Both of you come see me when class ends.." K yelled.

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone yelled out "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

 

 

"Aissssshhh!" Anna thought in her head. "This guy. I'm soooooooooo going to kill him!"

 

 

Kai felt a little jealous watching the two.

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Kai has little feelings for Anna. He has the right to because him and Anna are no-blood related.)

 

 

 

 

 

"Anyways, as you guys know it, there is a LARGE contest coming up. In order to pass this class, you are required to participate. For the next weeks, we will be preparing. This is a very serious contest. Please take everything serious. Everyone will need to do a solo." K explained.

 

 

 

 

Everyone whispered and got excited.

 

 

 

 

 

"To prepare, we are ALL going on a 1-week camp."

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone screams and jumps up. "Get everything pack for one-week! We are leaving tomorrow morning at 6. Be here by 5:45."

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Why don't you help! You're the one that caused this!" Anna shouted at Donghae who was lying on 3 chairs of the building's lunch room. He had one arm acrossed his forhead. K made them clean the whole building of the dance school.

 

 

 

 

"Ani. I'm tired..." Donghae complained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna walks over with the mop and pokes him with the end of the mop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH!" Donghae got up.

 

photo tumblr_m91je37zjk1qjq8gao1_500_zps2d901fd6.gif

 

 

"CLEAN UP! If you don't start helping, we're going to be here till morning! It's already 8!" Anna shouted and handed him a rag. She threw it on his face. As Anna was walking to clean the rest of the floor, Donghae made a fake kick at her.

 

 

 

 

Anna was done mopping the floor. She walked carefully to the tables and started wiping the tables. Donghae gets up and walks towards the table whistling the song "Beautiful". Donghae starts cleaning the tables but he is doing a bad job. He just went running straight down the table creating one wet line smack-dab in the middle of the tables.

 

 

 

 

Donghae was going pretty fast on the slippery floor and slipped on his . Anna heard Donghae and peeked over the tables.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!" Anna bursts out laughing her off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aiyaaaaa..my !" Donghae rubs his .

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna couldn't stop laughing.

Yuri-laughing-GIF.gif

"Yah! Stop laughing! It's not funny!" Donghae whined. Anna slowly walked carefully over to Donghae who is still rubbing his and held out her hand. "Come on. Get up and finish cleaning."

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae grabbed Anna's hand and was about to get up but smirked an idea. Donghae gripped tightly and pulled her down to the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aiyaaaaa!" Anna falls down.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae gets up by himself but falls to the ground and starts laughing, slapping his knee.

 

donghae_laughing_by_kuroishinzo0-d2yd7ed

 

 

 

Anna gets up and starts chasing him. "YAH! GET OVER HERE YOU LITTLE RASCAL!" Anna starts whiping Donghae with her rag.

 

 

 

Donghae starts runnning around carfeully like a little kid and Anna is chasing him.

 

Anna finally caught up to Donghae and whips him with the rag. Donghae held the rag which caused Anna to plunge into him.

 

 

Donghae stared at her and grining, leaning towrds her. Anna let's go of the rag and backs away.

 

 

 

 

"Y-yah! W-what are you d-doing?" Anna slowly backs away not knowing the bucket of water was behind her. Donghae kept moving closer to Anna.

 

 

 

 

"You have a really pretty face, Anna." He smiled at her. Anna kept backing away until she tripped over the bucket of water.

 

 

 

She pulled Donghae's shirt to stop her from falling but Donghae too fell on top of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Something unexpected happened for the both of them.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Kai's POV:

 

 

I am in my room pacing back and forth. Something was just bothering me. I think I found Anna's real identity.

 

 

 

 

I sat on my desk and opened my macbook. I went on google and searched, "Kwon Yuri."

 

 

 

 

 

A whole bunch of articles pop up. I started to skimmed down the list.

 

 

 

"Kwon Yuri is Lee Donghae's girlfriend."

 

 

"Lee Donghae's secret girlfriend."

 

 

 

 

"Kwon Yuri, winner of Donghae's Dancing Queen." This one caught my attention so I opened that one. I scrolled down to read the article. Oh my goodness. This is so nerve-wrecking.

 

 

 

As I was reading, my eyes widened. Kwon Yuri and Lee Donghae are lovers.

 

 

 

 

I scrolled down to the picture.

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes got wider. I couldn't believe what I saw. It was him, Donghae, and her.

 

 

 

Kim Anna is Kwon Yuri.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

 

 

There you go! Some Yulhae momentssss....eeekkkk! :) There is going to be some more in the next chapter! Do guys like what's happening? Tell me yyour thoughts! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE you Subscribe and comment! If you want, you can vote...

 

 

 

 

Also! Please read, subscribe and comment on my co-authored story, "Love Is A Complicated Word." Special thanks to athena-!

 

Love Is A Complicated Word

 

 

 

Also....

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wrote a new One-Shot Yulhae story!:) Please subscribe and comment to it!

 

 

 

Until Death Do Us Apart