Make it.

My Dancing Queen

Chapter Photo Credit: diamondchick

___________________

 

In Donghae's mind:

She likes it I guess. I think she will be safe. Just making sure the owner wasn't a guy. I think she will be okay.

 

 

 

"Okay Okay. See you tomorrow." said Donghae. Donghae calls a taxi and goes home.

 

 

 

Yuri watches Donghae get in the cab. She shakes her head and smiles. "This guy."

 

 

 

 

Yuri goes back to her room. A box of ramen noodles and some middle-aged woman clothes were on the ground. She picks up a note from the top.

 

 

 

 

I think you need this.

-Grandma

 

 

 

Yuri makes a big smile.

 

 

 

Yuri brings the items inside. She goes the bathroom and cleans her wound.

 

 

 

"Ouch....It hurts," said Yuri. Yuri covers the wound with some tissue paper.

 

 

 

 

 

She goes to he bathroom and change into the clothes Grandma gave her.

 

 

 

She finally goes into bed and dozes off.

 

 

 

At the Im's Mansion:

Madam Im is in Seohyun's room cleaning off the blood off of Seohyun's head.

 

 

 

Yoona walks in. "I.i.ss s-she awake?!?!" asked Yoona feeling guilty.

 

 

 

"No." said Madam Im.

 

 

 

Yoona bites her fingers.

 

 

 

"Omma...I'm so scared. She lost too many blood. Is she dead?!" asked Yoona.

 

 

Madam Im hits Yoona in the head. "You are very stupid. Her pulse is still beating. She's still alive. She's just unconscious."

 

 

 

"Shouldn't we take her to the hospital?!?" asked Yoona.

 

 

 

"No. The police are going to invest how'd she got hurt and they'll find out it's you and you will go to jail, you don't want that, right?! Exactly." said Madam Im.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly Seohyun's hand began to twitch.

 

 

 

"OMMA! Look!!" yelled Seohyun.

 

 

 

"My baby, my poor poor baby. Do you recognize me, Seohyun?!" asked Madam Im.

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun looks around.

 

 

 

"Who are you people?!?" said Seohyun with a weak voice.

 

 

 

Madam Im and Yoona turn their backs to Seohyun. They then look at each other and smirked.

 

 

 

With Donghae:

 

 

Donghae reaches at the front of his mansion. He walks slowly to the door and presses the pin. As soon as he walks in, his parents are in the living room, staring at him angrily.

 

 

 

"Um....I home.." said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

"You guys wanted to tell me something?!" asked Donghae

 

 

 

Still...Silence and glaring.

 

 

In his mind:

 

 

What should I do?! They seemed really unhappy about something...uh-oh.... Probably I've been gone a lot lately and skipping photoshhoot's....Aish....Otteoke??!? Should I kneel down?! I think I should..

 

 

 

Donghae kneels down. "Mianhae"

 

 

 

Both parents stare at him with anger.

 

 

 

"Sorry?!?! That's not enough, young man. You are going to be doing all the chores around this house, understand?!?!?" said Mr. Lee.

 

 

"Yes, father." said Donghae.

 

 

 

Mr. Lee left to the kitchen and so did Mrs. Lee. Donghae watches them.

 

 

Few seconds later, his parents come out. They look at each other...they start busting into laughter.

 

 

 

Donghae confused, scratches his head.

 

 

 

"Look son, you are not in trouble!! Stand up!" said Mr. Lee.

 

 

Donghae stands up.

 

 

 

"Come sit on the sofa." said Mrs. Lee

 

 

 

Donghae walks over to the sofa and sits across from his parents.

 

 

"So what do you want to talk about?!"

 

 

"Well, your mom and I are going to be gone for a few weeks or so...maybe a month?!" said Mr. Lee.

 

 

 

 

"Okay. Where are you guys going?" asked Donghae.

 

 

 

"Around the world. You know. It's almost out 20th anniversary and we want to do something special. You're okay with us going for a month, right?" asked Mrs. Lee.

 

 

 

"Definitely! No problem. Have fun! Just don't worry about me. I'm a grown man." said Donghae.

 

 

 

"Also, for the past few days, you've been gone and moving around a lot. Just make sure you stop by the house a few times. You don't need to watch the house. The housekeepers and maids will but just make su-"

 

 

 

"I know, Dad." said Donghae with a smile.

 

 

 

"Alrighty then! We leave at 6 in the morn. Let's get some sleep, honey. And you too Donghae. You look a little bit tired." said Mr. Lee.

 

 

 

 

"Oh my goodness, is he sick?" said Mrs. Lee running up to Donghae.

 

 

 

"Mom, it's okay. Just a little cold. No problem. I can just take some meds and I'll be good. Don't worry mom. Just go to bed early for your flight." said Donghae.

 

 

 

"If you say so..." said Mrs. Lee.

 

 

 

 

"Now, go on. Get some sleep." said Mr. Lee.

 

 

 

"Goodnight Mom and Dad." said DOnghae going up the stairs.

 

 

 

 

"Goodnight." said the parents.

 

 

 

Donghae goes to his room. He jumps into bed.

 

 

 

"Ayyyyaa!! So tired!!" said Donghae. *sniffs*

 

 

 

Donghae turns and faces the ceiling.

 

 

 

"WOW! At last! They're gone so it means I don't have to be home always..Kekekekeke! KEKEKE-*COughs* 

 

 

"Uh-oh...." said DOnghae. Donghae tries to get up but can't. "So..tired.." Donghae falls back into bed.

 

 

 

Without knowing, Donghae falls asleep.

 

 

 

Next morning:

 

 

 

Donghae is woken by suitcase noices and footsteps. Donghae gets up and walks downstairs. He yawns. By the time he reached the bottom of the steps, all luggage are in the limo.

 

 

 

"Morning son, it's 5:50. You have 10 minutes before we leave. Hurry up!" said Mrs. Lee organizing papers and passports.

 

 

 

 

"10 minutes?!? Crud!" said Donghae.

 

 

 

Donghae runs upstairs and into the shower. He brushes his teeth in the shower too. He gets out and looks at the clock. Only 3 minutes left. Donghae walks into his walk-in closet and choses an outfit.

 

 

 

"Should I wear this or this?! Hmm..... Wait Donghae, this is not the time. " he tells himself. He choses a simple outift. He puts it on.

 

 

 

Donghae runs downstairs and his parents are standing at the bottom of the steps.

 

 

 

Mr Lee watches his watch. 5 seconds later. "Kaja"

 

 

 

The Lee's finally reach the airport. They go and check in.

 

 

 

"Well. Have fun." said Donghae. He goes and gives them kisses and hugs. "Stay safe. Love you guys."

 

 

 

"Bye, Donghae. Have fun too...but not too much fun." said his dad.

 

 

 

Donghae laughs. Both parents get on the plane. He watches the plane take off.

 

 

 

"Free at last...Hehe!' said Donghae.

 

 

 

Donghae goes back to his house. He turns on the TV.

 

 

"Oh!! I forgot about Yuri!!" Donghae was about to leave. "Wait, why do I need to go?! And stop thinking about her!!" Donghae said to himself.

 

 

 

"You know what, whatever I'm seeing Yuri." Donghae drives to Yuri's apartment. He hesitated to walk in. After awhile, he found the courage to go in the old apartment. He covers his nose becuase of the smell.  

 

 

 

"Hello?!" asked Donghae.

 

 

 

Just then an old lady came out.

 

 

 

"Oh! I know you. You are the dude that screamed like a little girl yesterday." said the old lady.

 

 

 

"That-"

 

 

 

"She's in room 201" said the old lady with a smile.

 

 

 

Donghae bows and goes up to Yuri's room.

 

 

 

Donghae knocks on the door. "Yuri-ah! Open the door! It's me, Donghae!"

No response.

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah!!" Donghae knocks harder.

 

 

 

Donghae turns on the door knob. The door opens slowly.

 

 

 

Donghae slowly walks in and closes the door behind him.

 

 

 

He see's Yuri. He only see's the top of her hair. The rest of her body is covered with a blanket.

 

 

 

 

"Pssfftt! Hard sleeper today, huh?" said Donghae.

 

 

 

Donghae looks at his watch.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Yuri-ah! Wake up! It's 7:30! Get ready for dance practice! Don't you normally wake up early?!?"

 

 

 

Donghae softly kicks Yuri on the side.

 

 

 

Yuri stays still.

 

 

 

"Yah!! YURI-AH!!" Donghae yells.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Still, Yuri doesn't move.

 

 

 

"This girl-" Donghae grabs the blanket and throws it up over his head.

 

 

 

Donghae is shocked.

 

 

Yuri's forhead is covered in sweat. Her lips are purple. He touches her cheeks. They are cold.

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah! Yuri-ah!" said Donghae holding her face. "Oh my goodness. I need to get her to the hospital."

 

 

 

Donghae quickly picks Yuri up. As he was picking her up, he noticed blood on the blanket and on the wound.

 

 

 

"Oh no." Donghae dashes out of the room, out of the building, and into his car.

 

 

 

He then drives as fast as he could to the hospital.

 

 

 

He carries Yuri and runs in the emergency doors.

 

 

 

"HELP! Someone help me again!" said Donghae catching his breathe.

 

 

 

"Oh my- What is it now?!" asked the same doctor who had Yuri last time.

 

 

 

"I-I-I don't know! I mean she was sweating like crazy and-and like her lips her purple and her body temp. is cold and there was blood on her back and that's all I know." said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

"Alright. Put her here. Now go sit in the waiting room." said the doctor.

 

 

 

Donghae listens and goes and waits.

 

 

 

 

About 10 minutes later, the doctor comes out.

 

"Good news-"

 

 

Donghae relieves.

 

 

 

"She just was losing blood and plus she was also sick at the same time. But now she is doing fine. She can leave in about an hour or so. Just needs to be treated with some meds and vitamins. But what exactly happend to her? I meanher wound started bleeding again when it's not suppose to. DO you know what happened?!?"

"No sir, I-"

Flashback:

 

Seconds later he see's Yuri walking out slowly holding her left arm.

"What the?!?? Why isn't she riding with Yoona?!? Uh-oh...Better find out. If I ask her, she won't tell me. Guess I have to do some little investigation." He texts his manager to cancel the photoshoot. He gets out of the car and starts to follow Yuri.

He puts his glasses on and a hat for disguise. He begins to follow her secretly. He begin to see blood dripping in the pavement.

What the?! Why is it bleeding?!

He follows her for a while until they reach a public restroom. Yuri goes in the women's restroom. She begins to clean off the blood with water. She then puts a paper towel over her wound to stop the bleeding. She walks out and sits on a bench nearby.

Donghae hides behind a cranberry bush and watches Yuri from behind.

 

End of flashback:

 

 

"Oh wait, now I do. Oh my goodness...I totally forget about her wound. She was bleeding again but I forgot to take care of her....Oh what a bad person I am!!" said Donghae.

 

 

"Don't worry. She's fine now," said the doctor.

 

 

 

"Thankyou so much Doctor!! But wait, Now, I have to go teach dance and I'll be back in an hour to come get Yuri. Is that okay?" said Donghae

 

"Oh sure!! SOunds good. And Room 209 is where Ms. Kwon Yuri is. Oh and here are the meds she needs." said the doctor.

 

 

 

"Okay!" said Donghae.

 

 

 

Donghae walks to the main hallway. He goes to the front desk and pays the bill for Yuri again. He then leaves.

 

 

 

About an hour later, he is back.

 

 

 

He goes to room 202.

 

 

 

"Knock Knock" said Donghae knocking on the door.

 

 

 

 

Yuri is watching TV.

 

 

 

Donghae walks in and sits on the chair next to where Yuri is laying at.

 

 

 

Donghae leans close to Yuri. "Stuuuuuuuuupid Yuuuuuuuuuuri." said Donghae teasing her.

 

 

 

"Bwoh?" said Yuri grabbing a pillow and hiting Donghae with it.

 

 

"S-T-U-P-I-D. Yuri. Never seen a stupid girl like you." said Donghae shaking his head while placing his finger on her forehead.

 

 

 

Yuri pulls Donghae's shirt closer.

 

 

 

"Say that one more time, your face is going to look more stupid than before." said Yuri.

 

 

 

"Woah Woooah Woooooooah! Geez, I was just kidding.......And I do not have s stupid face!" said Donghae.

 

 

 

"Pssftt!" said Yuri. She starts to switch to a different channel.

 

 

 

Donghae starts to move his legs back and back. He makes a face.

 

 

 

"Ah-hem! Ah-hem! Someone didn't say thank you." said Donghae.

 

 

 

Yuri hears him but pretends that she didn't hear him.

 

 

 

 

Donghae frowns.

 

 

 

"Hmmmmm..." Donghae says to himself.

 

 

 

He gets up and starts walking towards the TV. He stands in front of it having his back facing Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Move!" said Yuri.

 

 

 

"La la la la la la lal lalla lalala!" Donghae starts singing.

 

 

Yuri takes a pillow and throws at him.

 

 

 

Donghae laughs, "HAHAHAHH!" and starts to dance. He shakes his .

 

 

 

"Shake your booty! Ooh! Oo! Shake your booty!" Donghae starts singing in a high pitched voice.

 

 

 

Yuri takes the bottle of water on the night stand and throws right at his .

 

 

 

Donghae stops and turns around. He starts rubbing his .

 

 

 

 

"I think I like the pillow better. That water bottle actually hurted." said Donghae pouting.

 

 

 

 

"Stop messing around. I want to leave the hospital." said Yuri.

 

 

 

"Kay." said Donghae. Donghae stands still and watches Yuri.

 

 

 

 

Yuri gets up and walks towards the door.

 

 

 

"What are you doing? Let's go!" said Yuri.

 

 

 

"Let's go?! LET'S GO?!? You mean the both of us?!" asked Donghae.

 

 

 

"No, only myself." said Yuri sarcastically. "Common sense. How am I suppose to get home then without you? Calling me stupid. You're the stupid one."

 

 

"Who said I was driving you home?!" teasingly asked Donghae.

 

 

 

"I just got out of the hospital. You expect me to walk?! In the cold?!?!??" asked Yuri getting mad.

 

 

 

"Walking is good for your health." Donghae teased while smiling.

 

 

 

"FINE! I'll walk home then!" said Yuri stomping out of the door. Yuri walks to the front desk to pay her bill.

 

 

 

"Hi, I would like to make a montly payment for Kwon Yuri, please." said Yuri.

 

 

"Okay. hold on a sec." said the lady.

 

 

 

 

Yuri waits.

 

 

 

"Oh I'm sorry. It looks like your bill is already payed." said the lady.

 

 

"Wait, what?!" said Yuri.

 

 

 

"I think it was a man who payed it for you." said the lady.

 

 

 

"Donghae." Yuri whispered.

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me, what?" asked the lady.

 

 

 

 

"Oh nothing, Have a nice day." said Yuri.

 

 

"You too. Oh here are the treatment for your wound. Make sure to apply it on for at least 2 times a day."

 

 

 

"Okay. Thank you." said Yuri.

 

 

 

Yuri walks out of the building. "He is making it worse. Now I have to pay him back! UGH!!" said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

Yuri starts heading outside, slowly walking.

 

 

 

 

"This guys is too evil. I just got out of the hospital and making me walk! Brrrrrr. So cold." said Yuri.

 

 

 

Yuri keeps on walking.

 

 

 

"Yah! Yuri-ah! Hop in!' yelled Donghae drivng his mustang slowly next to the curb.

 

 

 

"No!" said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Come on, please?!?!? I'm sorry." said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

Yuri doesn't say anything but makes the "Okay fine." face.

 

 

 

 

Yuri starts to open the door but Donghae starts moving ahead a little.

 

 

 

"Donghae-ah! Stop fooling around." said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae laughs.

 

 

 

 

Donghae beings driving to Yuri's apartment.

 

 

 

Yuri gets of his car.

 

 

 

"Gomawo." said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Hehehe!" said Donghae.

 

 

 

Donghae leaves to his mansion. Yuri goes into her apartment.

 

 

 

Donghae finally reaches his mansion. He goes in and lays on the couch.

 

 

He watches TV for awhile.

 

 

 

"I'm going for a ride" Donghae tells himself.

 

 

 

He gets in his mustang and begins to drive. He doesn't know where he is going.

 

 

 

 

10 minutes later, he ends up at Yuri's apartment.

 

 

 

"What the.......How did....Oh my." said Donghae.

 

 

 

Donghae gets out of his car and waits on the steps.

 

 

 

 

He rubs his arms.

 

 

 

"Brrrrrrrr... So cold. But I'm not going in." Donghae said.

 

 

 

Suddenly it began to snow.

"Are you kidding me?! SNOWING IN MAY?!" Donghae asked. He looks at the sky. "WHY?!??!?"

He begins to move around to get warm. It's getting colder and colder.

 

 

 

"Ahhh-chooo!" DOnghae sneezes.

 

 

 

 

He pouts. "I'm hungry." His stomach growls.

5107642601_3b174995b1_z.jpg

"You know what? Who cares. I'm freezing my off and I'm going in." Donghae said to himself. He sniffs.

 

 

 

 

Donghae runs in and up to Yuri's room.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah!! *Sniffs* Open the door!" said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

"Donghae?!" asked Yuri.

 

 

 

"Yes! *Sniffs* It's me! Now open up! I think I'm going to die." *Sniffs* said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay hold on." Yuri places the pot of ramen on the mini table. She opens the door.

 

 

 

 

Donghae see's the ramen, runs to it, and starts cramming all of the ramen. Yuri watches him eat like a pig.

 

 

 

Donghae finished every drop of the ramen soup.

 

 

 

"Ahhhh.." *sniffs* said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

Donghae gets up and runs to Yuri's bed and cover himself.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Get out of my bed!" Yuri hands her hand to him.

 

 

 

Donghae pulls Yuri down with him and covers the both of them with the blanket.

 

 

 

"Donghae!!!! What are you doing?!?!?!" yelled Yuri struggling to get out.

 

 

 

"I'm cold!!" said Donghae.

 

 

 

"My wound!" yelled Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my goodness, I forgot." said Donghae. He uncovers them.

 

 

 

 

"Aiiiiyaa! It hurts." she hits Donghae in the back.

 

 

 

 

"Omo! So sorry! Where's the treatment that doctor gave you?!" asked Donghae.

 

 

 

"Its on top of the cabinet in the kitchen." said Yuri.

 

 

 

Donghae gets up and grabs the meds.

 

 

 

"Here. Let me do this for you." said Donghae.

 

 

 

Donghae sits behind Yuri.

 

 

 

 

He begins to reach for her shirt but pulls his hand back. He gulps hard. Yuri realized he was going to see her bra. She reacts quickly.

 

 

 

 

Yuri, "Oh! I-I- can d-do this by myself. I'm going to the bathroom.

 

 

 

Yui quickly runs to the bathroom and closes the door behind her. She leans against the door.

 

 

 

 

"Whoooooooo" She breathes.

Donghae also breathes "Whoooooooo."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What was I thinking?" Donghae hits himself in the head.

 

 

 

After 2 minutes, Yuri comes out of the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

Donghae starting cracking up.

 

 

 

"Bwoh?! What's so funny?!" asked Yuri.

 

 

 

He points at Yuri and starts laughing harder.

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Stop it! Tell me!!" said Yuri.

"Your *giggles* clothes *giggles* You look like an old woman!!" Donghae starts bursting into laughter. He starts hitting the floor. "You look so funny!! Here. Old lady, Let me take some pics." said Donghae.

 

 

 

Donghae pulls out his phone. He presses the Camera button.

 

 

 

When he put the phone in the position, he saw her face.

 

 

 

"Uh-oh...." said Donghae.

 

 

 

Yuri dashes out of the bathroom and towards Donghae.

 

 

 

"YAAAAHHHH!!" -Yuri

 

 

 

 

 

"AHHHHHHH!!"- Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri begins chasing Donghae around the room.

 

 

 

"Come here you little punk!" said Yuri

 

 

 

"Okay! Okay! Yuri I'm sorry!!" He kneels in fornt of her. Scared.

 

 

 

"Better be." said Yuri.

 

 

 

"But what's up with the clothes?!? Did the old lady downstairs give it to you?!?" asked Donghae.

 

 

 

"Yes, becuase I don't have any with me so I'm wearing hers. At least I have something to wear." said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

Donghae suddenly thought of something.

 

 

 

"Shall we go somewhere?!?" Donghae asked with that smile on his face.

 

 

 

"Where?!?" asked Yuri.

 

 

 

Donghae came up to Yuri's face.

 

 

 

 

"Shopping." said Donghae.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HEY!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Comment and subscribe. It will give me encouragement!