When We're Together.

My Dancing Queen

Chapter Photo Credit: diamondchick

______________________

 

"Yobeseyo?" Yuri on the line.

 

 

"Yuri-ah! It's Seohyun! I've book the earliest flight. It's tomorrow. We leave from Gimpo Airport at 11 p.m." Seohyun said to Yuri.

 

 

"Tomorrow?!" Yuri asked. She suddenly remembered that tomorrow was the contest.

 

 

"Why is something wrong? Didn't you want it as soon as possible?!" Seohyun asked.

 

 

"A-ani. It's great! I-I got my items already packed. Bye Seohyun. Good night." Yuri said quickly and hung up the phone.

 

 

She walks towards the bed and sits on the edge.

 

 

"Shouldn't I feel happy? I should be happy I'm leaving him..and this place."

 

 

Yuri lays her back on the bed and sighs.

 

 

"I'm doing the right thing, right?" Yuri asks herself all of a sudden. "Whateves. I should probably get some rest before I fly." Yuri slowly closes the lid of her eyes and falls into a deep sleep.

 

 

With Donghae:

 

 

One of the waiters opened the door of the room to where Donghae is laying restlessly on the couch. All of his friends are crowded looking at him.

 

 

"He's been laying there for hours." The waiter informed the group.

 

 

"Oh my.." Eunhyuk blurted.

 

Eunhyuk leads the group in the room, "Shindong. Siwon. Carry him to his car. I'll drive him home."

 

"Man this kid got wasted." Sungmin spoke.

 

As Shindong was holding his arms and Siwon grabbing both of legs, Donghae starts twisting and turning his body while and grunting.

 

"Ahhh..Eunhyuk! This kid keeps on moving!" Shindong informs Eunhyuk while trying to keep Donghae still.

 

When Eunhyuk walks towards Donghae when suddenly you hear mush splatter on the floor and liquid/food comes out of Donghae's mouth. The smell of it fills the room. 

 

"Arrgggg gross!" The rest of the group shouts and uses their shirt to cover their noses.

 

"Let him throw it all up." Eunhyuk demanded. Shindong and Siwon lets Donghae down to where he can vomit. Eunhyuk keeps on patting the back of Donghae. After finishing, Donghae lays his head on the couch.

 

"Come on man, you got a contest to do tomorrow. Audience of 10,000 fans and you're performing 2 songs. Let's go home and rest." Eunhyuk suggested.

 

"No...I wanna party...party..party hard." Donghae trying to speak.

 

"Let's go." Eunhyuk demanded and heads towards the exit.

 

 Eunhyuk types the code in to unlock the car. He opens the back seat to let Shindong and Siwon lay Donghae there.

 

"Alright. Thanks guys! Drive safely home!" Eunhyuk waves to the rest of the group and enters the car. Eunhyuk smoothly drives off and heads towards Donghae's mansion.

 

"Aissshh...What's gotten into Donghae, eh?" Leeteuk asks.

 

"Don't know." Kyuhyun answers.

 

"Never seen him like this." Yesung blurted.

 

"You guys coming to his contest tomorrow? VIP tickets for all of us." Wook asked.

 

"Yeah. Let's go home and rest. I'm tired." Leetuek demanded. "One of you guys go to Donghae's house to pick up Eunhyuk."

 

With Eunhyuk:

 

"Yuri-ah....Yuri-ah.... give me a chance to explain!" Donghae randomly shouted.

 

Eunhyuk shakes his head. "Love problems."

 

Eunhyuk drives to the backyard and into his driveway. His butler and 4 of his maids come out to the driveway. Eunhyuk opens the door letting them see Donghae laying restlessly.

 

"Wasted." Eunhyuk informs Donghae's butler.

 

"Knew it." his butler replied staring at Donghae.

 

"Carry him in." the butler instructed the maids. The maids were struggling but managed to carry him inside the mansion.

 

"Thanks for taking care of him." his butler thanks Eunhyuk.

 

"No problem. Anyways, I kept hearing him call a name...Uhh..I can't quite remember but uh I think it was-"

 

"Yuri?" his butler finishes for him.

 

"Ne." Eunhyuk replies.

 

"Alright. Thanks. Do you need a ride?" the butler askes.

 

A car pulls up and Siwon is inside signaling Eunhyuk to come.

 

"I'm good. I have a friend here to pick me up." Eunhyuk informs.

 

"Alright. See you." the butler goes in the mansion and see's Donghae half laying on the kitchen floor throwing up with maids surrounding him.

 

"Oh my goodness this kid. Someone go make him honey tea and put a teaspoon in the cup." his bulter demands."Someone else help me carry him up to his room."

 

As they finally reach Donghae's room, they set him on his bed. His butler takes Donghae's shoes and socks off. He then pulls his pants off and s Donghae's shirt, knowing that Donghae likes to sleep with just his boxers on or sometimes, .

 

One of the maids brings up the cup of honey tea and sets it on the nightstand.

 

His butler scoops up a teaspoon of honey tea and tries to open Donghae's mouth.

 

He only gets a couple of teaspoons in because Donghae keeps on twisting and turning. His butler gives up. He carefully tucks Donghae, claps twice, and heads out of his room.

 

Next morning:

 

Double knocks on Donghae's door. Suprisingly Donghae wakes up and manages to say, "Come in."

 

His butler comes in bringing a breakfast tray of cinnamon bagels and hazel nut cream cheese along with a cup of mango juice.

 

"Breakfast time." His butler places the tray on Donghae's lap. Donghae manages to sit up but holds his head.

 

"Gahh my head hurts." Donghae grunting.

 

"That's because you were soooo wasted last night. Never seen you wasted like that ever!" His butler informs him.

  

"Chinja?!" Donghae surprised.

 

"Yeah. Anyways, you've got 45 minutes to get ready for the contest. You have to be there at 12 and it is now 11. Contest starts at 2. You'll be there early to practice your two solos and costume and makeup ready. I'll have a ride ready for you downstairs." his butler tells Donghae.

 

"Shoot. Forgot about it. Oh well." Donghae starts cramming his bagels. He quickly takes a shower and puts on a t-shirt and an Under Armour jacket. He is downstairs by 11:44. They head towards the Events Center. Donghae starts practicing.

 

At the Im's Mansion:

 

Seohyun packs her belongings in a duffle bag. She only packed a couple because she doesn't want Yoona and her mom suspicious. Seohyun hides the duffle bag under the bed and heads towards downstairs for breakfast.

 

"Where's omma and Yoona?" Seohyun asks while taking a bite of bacon sitting on the breakfast table.

 

"They're in Madam's room." one of the maid told her.

 

Seohyun starts to open the door until she was stopped because of what she overheard.

 

"Omma, the fake letter, roses, and dress worked. Yuri actually fell for it thinking it was Donghae who sent her those. She actually came right at the time I was seducing him but Donghae still chased after her. But they separated but Donghae keeps on thinking about her! HE CAN'T FORGET HER! GRRR!" Yoona exploded, whining to her mom.

 

Soehyun's eyes were wide open when she heard those words coming out of Yoona's lips. "Yoona planned this. She did this on purpose. Yuri assumed the wrong things. Oh my.." Soehyun said to herself.

 

"Yoona, don't worry about that. Eventually he will and you can have him all you want. As long as Yuri hates him. Now go get ready for the contest. You need to get first place." Madam Im explained to Yoona.

 

"I will, omma. I will."

 

Seohyun quickly skips to the breakfast table and acts normal.

 

"Oh, Seohyun. Good morning." Madam Im started talking to Seohyun heading towards the breakfast table.

 

"Mm. Good morning."

 

Seohyun starts thinking of what she heard earlier and begins to pour orange juice in her cup.

 

"Make sure you go watch your sister perform her solo today. She's gonna win 1st." Madam Im tells Seohyun with an evil smirk and tone in her voice.

 

Seohyun is spaced out not knowing that her cup of orange juice is overflowing.

 

"Soehyun. Seohyun-ah." Madam Im got a bit louder.

 

"A-Arasso." Seohyun replied and felt the wetness on her sleeve.

 

"Oh my." Seohyun takes a rag and cleans the mess up.

 

Yoona makes a face at Seohyun. "Omma, I'm going to get readddddy for our hair appointment!" Yoona heads towards the stairs.

 

"Omma, I'm going to my room to read." Seohyun excused herself.

 

As Madam Im and Yoona leave for their beauty appointment, Seohyun sneaks out to Yul's apartment.

 

"What's the rush?" Yuri asks opening the door for Seohyun.

 

"I've got important things to tell you." Seohyun.

 

Yuri and Seohyun both sat on the edge of Yul's bed.

 

 

"You know how you told me the story when you got a bouquet, letter, and dress from Donghae?" asked Seohyun holding the hands of Yuri.

 

 

 

"Yeah..Wae? What's wrong?" Yuri asked with that concerned look on her face.

 

 

 

"Yoona. Yoona was the one who sent you those. She pretended she was Donghae. Donghae knew nothing of this. He didn't send those flowers, bought that dress, or write that letter. It was all Yoona." Seohyun spoke firmly.

 

 

 

Yuri's jaws dropped. Her mind explodes with thoughts. "I accused Donghae of wrong doings...I blamed him." Yuri just realizing the truth.

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah. Listen. Yoona planned this. Donghae didn't know you were coming. Yoona planned all of this. She purposely planned the time as when you waked in, you would see her seducing Donghae. According to his fans, he likes to sleep with just his boxers on or sometimes . Yuri, you accused him of wrong things...You could've let him explain to you, Yul." Seohyun suggested her sister.

 

 

 

Yuri's eyes begin to swell up with tears as she lay her head on Seohyun's shoulder. Seohyun embraces her and runs her hands on Yuri's soft, silky hair.

 

 

"I'm sorrry, Donghae. I'm sorry. I still love you...Please forgive me." She quietly cried.

 

 

 

Seohyun holds Yuri's face with both of her palms on Yuri's cheeks.

 

 

 

"Even though I had mistaken him, I still want to go to America. Please..." Yuri stated.

 

 

 

"But...*sighs* at least go and watch his performance." Seohyun suggested.

 

 

Yuri wiping her tears glances at the clock. It's 1:43.

 

 

"17 minutes till it starts." Yuri said.

 

 

Seohyun nodds. "Let's go. One last time before you leave." She smiled pointing her index finger up.

 

 

Seohyun and Yuri quickly arrive at the Events Center just in time.

 

 

"Let's stay here in the back. I don't want the fans to see me." Yul told Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

Seohyun nods in agreement.

 

 

 

 

Audience starts firing up and cheering as the two MC's come out.

 

 

 

 

And the judges come out along with Donghae and all sit in Judges table.

 

 

 

 

"Good afternoon everyone. We are today's MC, Lee Minho and Park Min Young."

 

 

 

Audience cheers.

 

 

 

"Today is the Just Dance Contest featuring Donghae! We will start with 5 dancers to perform their solo. After that, we will have Donghae perform a special song. Then the rest of the 5 dancers will perform. Following that will be Donghae performing his new single, "Beautiful." Whoever wins this contest will feature in his music video AND be a guest for in a HIGH CUT photoshoot!" Lee Minho explained.

 

 

 

 

Audience cheers.

 

 

 

 

"Let's start with the first contestant, Miss Im Yoona." Min Young read from the card.

 

 

 

Yoona performs, "4 Minutes by Madonna"

 

 

 

 

The other 4 contestants perform.

 

 

 

MC's come out. "Wow, so many good solos already. We can't wait to see the rest!" Min Young exclaimed.

 

 

 

"Yes, yes. Now we will have Donghae perform a song. This song is a surprise so we don't know what it is. Let's give it up for DONGHAE!" Minho exclaimed.

 

 

 

When Donghae goes up on stage, the crowd cheers loudly and screams.

 

 

 

Yul smiles when she see's him.

 

 

 

Donghae sits on the stool and grabs the microphone.

 

 

 

"Good afternoon everyone! Right now I'll be performing a special short song for a special person. Ummm... I have a little message for that person. I think this special person knows who they are." Donghae pauses.

 

"Ummm..Even though something happened to us, I hope you are watching this and hearing this song because its specially for you. You're my only love." Donghae ended with a smile.

 

 

 The crowds starts to scream.

 

 

 

Seohyun squealed at Yuri making Yuri giggle. "Its for you!" Elbowing Yuri.

 

 

 

"Doubt it."

 

 

 

Yoona in backstage smirks, "Its me you guys."

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Donghae is just doing of a cover of it in this story. This song is by Hunter Hayes.)

 

Music plays:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZqvXWSMEMk

 

(As Donghae sings this song, in his mind he imagines his only love, Yuri.)

 

 

Ya know I'd fall apart without you

I don't know how you do what you do

Cause everything that don't make sense about me

makes sense when I'm with you.

Like everything that's green girl I need you.

But its more than one and one makes two.

You put aside the math and logic of it

You gotta know you're wanted too.

 

Refrain:

 

Cause I wanna wrap you up,

wanna kiss your lips.

I wanna make you feel wanted.

And I wanna call you mine,

wanna hold your hand forever

and never let you forget it.

Yeah I wanna make you feel wanted.

 

 

736802019.jpg?w=600

 

Song ends and crowd cheers.

 

 

 

Yuri couldn't help it but smile with happy tears. Seohyun warmly wraps her arm around Yuri.

 

 

 

"I think I'm going to try to do my solo....for him." Yuri looks at Donghae and smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri......... be his Dancing Queen." Seohyun encourages her Yuri.

 

 

 

Yuri nods and heads backstage.

 

 

 

"Lee Jiyeon." Yuri said to the backstage instructor.

 

 

 

 

"Okay. Okay, you are here." *looks at the photo* "Yup it's you." *He checks her name off and give her a stamp on her hand.

 

 

 

"Kim! Your person is here! Get her ready!" he instructed.

 

 

 

 

Kim signals Yuri to come with her.

 

 

 

After 10 minutes of makeup and hair, Yuri gets her outfit and she quickly dresses in it.

 

 

 

After the next four contestants have performed, Yuri is up next.

 

 

 

 

"Okay the last but not least, let's give it up for Lee Jiyeon!"

 

 

 

 

For Donghae- She whispers.

 

 

 

 

She heads towards the middle of the stage facing everyone.

yuri-shanghai-concert-dance-battle-019.j

 

Yoona backstage by the curtains couldn't believe what she saw.

 

 

 

 

"WHAT!?!?" Yoona angrily stomped. "Lee Jiyeon is Yuri?!"

 

 

 

Donghae puts down his water bottle and couldn't believe what he saw.

 

 

He feels his heart burning up, "Yuri-ah. Lee Jiyeon is you?! You came... Did you forgive me?" Donghae looks at Lee Jiyeon's paper and saw the photo ID was Yuri's face.

 

 

 

64315473201211200234334256223927191_001.

 

Yuri starts doing her solo showing her flaws, iness, and dancing skills.

yuri-shanghai-concert-dance-battle-002.j

 

yuri-shanghai-concert-dance-battle-018.j

tumblr_m9amdm0W8V1rdzxg2o1_500.gif

"Wow she's good." one of the Judges spoke.

 

"Yuri-ah, you're my Dancing Queen." he smiled proudly.

 

 

 

Yoona burning up decides to do something she didn't planned to do. She went to the tech room to put pictures of Yuri and Donghae on the big screen that's shown on stage.

 

 

 

"This is what you get Yuri." Yoona angrily spoke.

 

 

 

The crowd began to recognize that the girl on stage is the girl who was with Donghae.

 

 

 

A water bottle was thrown towards her on stage.

 

 

 

"Get away from Donghae!" one of the fans who was near the stage yelled out loud.

 

 

 

Soon boo's begin to swarm in.

 

 

 

Yuri felt so embarassed she wanted to burst out crying but she puts her head down.

 

 

 

"Oh no!" Seohyun yelled.

 

 

 

Donghae ran up to where Yuri was standing and gave her a hug blocking her.

 

 

 

Fans started to gasp.

 

 

 

 

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows and screams in the tech room.

 

 

 

 

"That ! Why can't she just disappear?!" Yoona frustrated.

 

 

 

 

Yuri felt so embarrassed she pushed Donghae away from her and ran down crying from the stage and down the aisle that lead to the exit.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, wait!" Donghae spoke into the mic.

 

 

 

 

The stadium is all quiet.

 

(A/N: Yuri said her name was Lee Jiyeon so that Yoona and Donghae won't know she is actually competing in the contest.)

 

 

 

Yuri stopped running but has her back facing the stage.

 

 

 

 

Donghae looks from left to right at the crowd.

 

 

 

 

 

"I love my fans very much and I thank you for being supportive of me. I have one very special request for you guys...." Donghae starts to walk down the middle aisle to where Yuri is standing. He comes up to Yuri and grabs her hand making her turn around. He stands right next to her and grips her hand tightly.

 

 

 

 

"Please support me and my only love, Yuri. I just realized I love her more than anything. This is my only request from you all. Please... Please. I can't live without her." He looked into Yuri's teary eyes. He faces her and wipes her tears with his thumb.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Donghae for accusing you. I was wrong. I should've let you explain before I assumed things. I guess I wasn't thinking straight...I love you." Yuri whispers to Donghae.

 

 

 

 

Donghae leans in for a tight hug and her soft, silky hair.

 

 

 

"Do you know how much pain you caused me??! For the past few days it was like hell for me. Please don't ever do this again, Yuri." He hugs her even tighter.

 

 

 

 

"Awwwwwhhhh.." The crowd began to awwwh.

 

 

 

"We will support you and Yuri!" They began to chant.

 

 

 

 

"I love you all!' he shouts to his fans making a heart sign with his arms.

 

 

 

 

Both MC's wipe their tears. "This is too cute!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you guys ready for the results?! Ready for my special song?!" Donghae asks.

 

 

 

 

The crowd cheers.

 

 

 

Donghae whispers to Yuri, "Stay here and watch the rest?!" He smiles at her.

 

 

 

 

Yuri nods her head in agreement.

 

 

 

 

Donghae goes up on stage.

 

 

 

 

"The upcoming song is called 'Beautiful,' At first when we announced that this song was going to be my new single, I just knew the song title had to be Beautiful but I had no lyrics. Until I met this beautiful woman, I was able to write the lyrics. Yuri-ah, you were my inspiration for this song."

 

 

 

He smiled at Yuri with the biggest grin.

 

 

 

Music plays:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZiGkyn2L8M

 

You’re like a queen and beautiful
I just can’t be without you girl
You’re like a queen and beautiful
I just can’t be without you girl

I think of what we were like when I first met you
Your bashful smile, your shy words, your cold hands
I thought of you every day, I couldn’t do anything
(almost going crazy)

Unable to turn my gaze away, like a fool, I could only lose myself in you
I want to walk together with you for a lifetime, I will protect you, I love you, my love

Cuz you, you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cuz you, you are so beautiful


lee donghae ss2 shanghai photo ss2shanghai230.jpg

Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

My beautiful, my beautiful oh~ oh~

It’s fine if time stops like this; it’s fine if we grow old
I love you, I love you, thank you, thank you
Occasionally, when there is a quarrel, I will cry as I kiss your lips

 

Stop, Baby I'm sorry.

 

 

 

At this point, one of the judges hands Donghae the winner card. Donghae smiles.

 

 

 

"Winner please come up and join me in the rest of the song. And the winner is....."

 

 

 

Yoona smirks and begins to walk towards the middle of the stage raising both of her hands up.

 

 

"Lee Jiyeon or a.k.a Kwon Yuri!!" Donghae exclaims.

 

 

 

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows, grinds her teeth, and stomps, flipping her hair everywhere.

 

 

 

 

 "!" Yoona screams!

 

 

 

Seohyun in the crowd screams and jumps around accidently bumping to the figure right next to her.

 

 

 

 

"Oh! I'm sorry, sir! So sorry!" Seohyun does a 90-degree-bow.

 

 

 

The figure smiles at her along with a wink.

 

 

"It's fine." He talks with his soft, soothing voice along with a grin.

 

 

 

 

Omo! Who is he?! So handsome!- Seohyun thought to herself.

 

 

 

Yuri was too shy to come up.

 

 

 

"Yuri! Yuri! Yuri!" The crowd starts chanting.

 

 

 

Yuri finally has the courage to go up. The instrumental part extends longer and Yuri and Donghae starts dancing together.

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah....You are so My Dancing Queen." Donghae thought to himself.

 

 

 

Ends their little dance break and Donghae continues to sing with his arms around Yuri.

 

 

 

Cuz you, you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cuz you, you are so beautiful
Just stay by my side (you belong only to
me)

I’ve only given her my everything, I will love you forever, oh~

Cuz you, you are so beautiful
I want your lips to belong only to me
Cuz you, you are so beautiful
I will never let go of these hands I hold so tightly oh~

 

 

(Credits: immortalsoul123.wordpress.com & EnRoKoSubs @ Youtube)

 

 

 

At the end, Donghae and Yuri face each other, smiling like crazy and dazing in each others' eyes. Donghae slowly leans in for a kiss in Yuri's lips. He kisses her passionately with warmness and meaningfully. This is his and her's first kiss.

 

 

 

"I love you, Yuri." Donghae stared into her eyes.

 

 

 

"I love you too, Donghae." Donghae and Yuri put their foreheads together and smile again.

 

 

Yoona watched them and angrily clenched her hands together making a fist. She angrily stared at Yuri with angry, evil eyes.

 

 

"It's not over, Yuri. You will disappear."

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

Heyyyy! Thanks for much for reading, commenting, subscribing, and voting.There you go! Yulhae! hehehe! <333 How was it?! Did you guys like it? Seobaby finding love?! Who do you guys want the guy it to be?! Comment who you want her to be with! Please comment and subscribe!