A Date With Him To Remember.

My Dancing Queen

Chapter Photo Credit: diamondchick

 

 

 

____________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae moves right under Anna. "Don't worry. I'm here to catch you. If anything happens, I'm down here to catch you." Donghae comforts Anna.

 

 

 

Anna slowly nods her head and slowly stretched out her arm out to the box holding on to one branch. Her fingertips slighty touched the box untill snapping and crackings were heard.

 

 

 

 

 

"DONGHAE!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The branch Anna was holding onto snapped causing Anna to fall down. Anna lets go of the branch and manages to push it away from her and Donghae so it's out of reach.

 

 

 

 

 

"ANNA!" Donghae had his strong, muscular arms wide open for her to be placed on.

 

 

 

 

 

Anna landed in Donghae's fortunately but as he held her safely in his arms, one of Donghae's foot slightly slipped back. Donghae ends up falling back with Anna. The two rolled down the hill together, holding tightly onto each other, picking up debris, thorns scratching their skins, and finally rolling to a stop as Donghae's back hit a old rotten log.

 

 

 

"Ahhh..." Donghae let out a little grunt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Donghae! Are you okay?!?" Anna slowly got up and leaned over Donghae and put her hands on his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

Anna checked out Donghae and saw he had scraps all over. He was injured more than her. "Omo!"

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae slowly got up rubbing off the dirt and leaves. His face had scraps. Anna slowly went to examine it. As she touched it, "ssstt" Donghae let out a little pain.

 

 

"I'm sorry..." Anna apologized.

 

 

 

 

"It wasn't your fault. It wasn't anybody's. It was the tree. Blame it on the tree." Donghae replied causing a little laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae got up because he didn't want Anna to know he is weak, rubs the dirt and debris off, and reached out his hand to Anna. "Come on. Let's get back."

 

 

 

 

As they were walking back, Anna got tired and asked Donghae if she can rest. Donghae croutched down.

 

 

 

"Get on my back." He demanded.

 

 

 

 

 

"No it-its fine!" Anna denied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae just stays in the same position. "Come on, Anna. You know you want to."

 

 

 

 

Anna hesitated and got on his back. A smile crept on Donghae's lips. As they got back, everyone was yelling their name.

 

 

 

"What took you guys forever?!" K shouted at them.

 

 

 

 

"Ah...Anna fell off a tree and the both of us rolled down the hill." Donghae explained putting Anna down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigooo...look at your guys' faces... here." K handed them the First Aid Kit. "Go and get yourselves cleaned. After that, come join us in the campfire. We're making s'mores."

 

 

 

Anna and Donghae went over to a bench. Anna took out the First Aid Kit and first cleaned the wound with the antiboitic.

 

 

 

"Owwwyyy.." Donghae whined as Anna applied it on him. 

 

 

 

 

" it up." Anna told him. She was done treating his injuries after 5 minutes.

 

 

 

As she got up to walk over to the campfire, Donghae pulled her back.

 

 

 

 

 

"You forgot about your wounds." Donghae pulled her down.

 

 

 

 

 

Now Donghae began treating her. There was one wound on her cheekbone. Donghae began treating it. Donghae leaned in close working it.

 

 

 

 

Donghae's and Anna's faces were very close. Anna examined his face carefully as he treated her wound.

 

 

 

 

"Upclose...I didn't know he was that handsome..." Anna thought to herself and stared at him.

 

 

 

 

As Donghae was putting on the bandage, their eyes met. They stayed like that for while, gazing into each other's eyes.

 

 

 

Anna looked down realizing what they were doing and looked away. "Ah-hem. I-I think we should ge-get back to the campfire." Anna quickly closed the First Aid Kit. Anna awkwardly ran to the campfire to join the rest.

 

 

 

Donghae smiled. "Yuri-ah...you are starting to fall for me right?"

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

For the next few days, everyone was training and practicing hard core until it was the day of the competition.

 

 

 

 

 

Each dancer performed their solos. After everyone was done, they were ready to announce.

 

 

 

K got up to the platform. "Okayy everyone! Thank you for your hardwork for the past few days. You guys all did great. And now we are ready to announce the next Dancing King and Queen." K looks at the judges card.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Next Dancing King is......"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"LEE DONGHAE!" Everyone clapped as he went up to the stage receiving his award. Donghae bowed and thanked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And now.....the Next Dancing Queen is......"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"IM YOONA!" A few claps were made but Yoona proudly went up and got her award. Yoona smirked at Anna. Donghae furrowed his eyebrows. "No...this can't be..." Donghae thought to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

Anna felt a little disappointed and looked down.

 

 

 

 

"Congratulation Donghae and Yoona! The next Dancing King and Queen!" K announced. Everyone claps.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One of the judges came up to K and whispered something in his ear. His smile on his face faded as the news were being whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, but it looks like we have a problem." K spoke again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

K glared at Yoona. "Miss Im Yoona copied the exact moves from a professional dancer and put it in her solo. I'm afraid Yoona is disqualified."

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone started booing. Donghae closed his eyes and whispered. "Yes."

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT?! That's not true. Why are you guys making up stuff?" Yoona frustratedly screamed at K.

 

 

 

 

K took the award away from Yoona. "You are never allowed again in my class. And try getting a ride home from someone, because you ain't going on the bus with us." K informed her.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona dropped her jaws. "Hmmp!" Yoona walks down the platform and disappeared.

 

 

 

 

 

"Since Yoona is disqualified, the REAL Next Dancing Queen is.....................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Miss Kim Anna!" K exclaimed. Everyone started to cheer as  Anna went up to stand next to Donghae receiving her award.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae grabbed Anna's hand and held it tighly. Anna rejected but Donghae held onto it tightly. "Yah, we're the Dancing King and Queen." He looked at her, smiled, and looked back at the audience.

 

 

Anna was happy on the inside even though she didn't show it. "Yes." She smiled.

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Back in Seoul:

 

 

 

3:30 p.m.

 

 

Anna was at her bar making sure everything was alright and also coming up ideas for re-decorating the place. Kai was busy teaching.

 

 

 

Donghae walked in the bar and Anna saw him coming in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We will discuss this later." Anna informed her partners.

 

 

 

 

Anna signaled Donghae to come into her office. Donghae sat down and cross his legs over.

 

 

 

"What do you want?" Anna asked coldy.

 

 

 

 

"Is this how you treat your customers? If you keep treating them like this, no one is going to come here." Donghae smirked at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hurry up and get to the point." Anna scolded back at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You need to go somewhere. Please make some time for me." Donghae got to the point.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can't you see I'm busy? I don't have time for you. But aren't you suppose to be spending good quality times with your fiance?" Anna asked him crossing her arms.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae goes up to Anna and grabs her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH! Let go of me!" Anna lets go of Donghae's hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae once again took her hand and lead her out to his car. 

 

 

 

 

"Where are you taking me?!" Anna asked Donghae as Donghae buckled her seatbelt for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Somewhere. Somewhere special." Donghae smiled at her.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

First destination was a dance studio called Shake It Up.

 

 

 

They entered the parking lot and started walking up to the studio.

 

 

 

 

"Why are we here?! Are you teaching or something?" Asked Anna.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ani. I want to show you this place." Donghae stops right at a certain spot.

 

 

"This is where me and my first love met." Donghae looked at her and smiled.

 

 

photo tumblr_m9bfel9xaG1qljj29o4_250_zps48f2a462.gif

 

 

 

 

"She threw a pair of heels away and it hit my car. She wouldn't pay so he hit me in the area and ran off." Donghae laughs.

 

 

 

 

 

"It must've really hurt." Anna told him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, but I'm glad she did that. That's how we met." Donghae lead her into the studio.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae began to do silly dance moves.

 

 

 

 

 

Anna covers her eyes and was trying really hard not to laugh. Donghae began doing more until she laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on, dance with me...my Dancing Queen." Donghae winked at her and lead her into a dance. He pulled her closer to him. He stared deeply into her eyes. Anna stares back.

 

 

 

 

 

She realizes what she was doing. "I-I got to get back to my bar." She quickly lets go of Donghae. Donghae pulled her back.

 

 

 

 

"Not yet. We're not done." Donghae leads her into the car and starts drivng off.

 

 

 

They reached to an old apartment. Donghae stepped out and so did Anna at the same time.

 

 

 

 

"Why are we here?" Anna asked. Donghae was heading towards the door of the apartment but realized Anna wasn't following.

 

 

photo tumblr_m9bfel9xaG1qljj29o1_250_zps3272f3d3.gif
 

 

 

"Come on! Over here, chop chop!" He signaled Anna.

 

 

 

Donghae and Anna entered into the apartment and Anna looks around.

 

 

 

"Oh Donghae!" The old lady greeted him.

 

 

(A/N: Donghae already told the old lady about his idea.)

 

 

 

"Hello grandma, this is Kim Anna. Anna, this is a lady who Yuri and I called Grandma." Donghae introduced her.

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Anna did a 90-degree bow.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello sweetheart." Grandma shakes her hand while smiling.

 

 

 

"We'll be heading up the room." Donghae lead Anna into Yuri's room.

He opened the door and let her in first.

 

white sweedish inspiration6 30 Best Small Apartment Designs Ideas Ever Presented on Freshome

 

"Woooaahh..." Anna exclaimed as she entered the room. "Whose room is this?!" Anna turned to Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kwon Yuri's." Donghae stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna looks around. "Wow, her room is very nice." Anna complimented.

 

 

 

 

 

"I made it for her." Donghae's voice became quiet.

 

 

 

 

 

"I can tell you really loved her, Donghae. You really miss her don't you?." Anna asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae walks over to the bed and sits down on it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Being here...really justs brings back good old memories." said Donghae thinking of the cheerful memories.

 

 

 

Donghae pats on the spot next to him. "Come sit. Don't you want to hear the story?"

 

 

 

 

Anna hesitantly walks over and sits. She looked at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where should I start?" He asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna keeps quiet. Donghae smiles thinking of the memories. "Yuri was looking for an apartment....and this is where she lived..." Donghae tells Anna the rests of the stories from beginning to end. As she listens, she laughs with him during funny parts.

 

 

 

 

Donghae begin to sing a song. "This is my song for her." Donghae sings "Beautiful" acapella.

 

 

 

 

"His voice...is sooo sweet...and warm..." Anna thought to herself.

 

 

 

 

After Donghae concludes, he looks at her and a tear drops. Anna looks away. Deep in her heart, she wanted to comfort him but she knows its wrong.

 

 

 

"Come on, one more place to go...and I'll let you free." Donghae wipes his tear.

 

 

 

They reached to a place. There, resting in the water, was a large yacht.

 

 

 

(A/N: It's the same yacht but this time it's in Seoul instead of Jeju.)

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae and Anna both enter. The Yacht stays there in one place, attached to the dock.

 

 

 

 

Anna looks around. "Wow...this is beautiful..is this yours?!?" she asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae slowly nods his head. Donghae gives her a tour around the yacht. Anna was amazed. The last place they ended up was the hot tub, located in the back of the yacht.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae speaks up, "This is where me and her promised each other...that no matter what happens, that we will love each other....forever." Donghae looked into Anna's eyes deeply. Anna could see his teary eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae faces her directly. He falls into her arms. Anna catches him.

 

 

 

 

 

Anna could feel tear drops falling onto her shirt. "My heart...is seriously in pain..." Donghae slowly told her letting out his tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna was about to push him away until he said, "Please...just let me stay like this for awhile...I can't endure the pain anymore...If you let go, I will seriously die." Donghae hugged Anna tightly, resting his chin on her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

Anna felt bad for him. Anna lets out a tear. She wanted to embrace him. Something in her heart was just longing for something. Anna slowly starts to wrap her arms around his back connecting her fingers until Yoona's words echoed in her mind.

 

 

 

She lets go of him and looks at him. "I'm sorry." She whispered softly and ran away leaving him alone.

 

 

 

 

Donghae drops to the ground crying his heart out. "Yuri...please remember me..."

 

 

 

"You Don't Know." 

 

 

I met you, loved you

And got hurt by that love

Without being able to get closer

I'm looking at you, I'm such a fool

If you cry, I cry too

If you laugh, I laugh too

Like a child, I am following you around, I'm such a fool

Even though I say I love you, you can't hear it

Even though I talk about love, you don't know it

My tears are flowing in my heart, but you don't see it

Even though I call out your name, you can't hear it

Even though you're the one for me, you don't know it

My love is blind, My love is pathetic

And I can't do anything

 

 

 

Credit: Platypizz2 and kslyricsworld

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

For the next few days, Donghae went back to his own life and so did Anna. Even though Anna was trying to avoid Donghae, she kept thinking about him. Kai began to notice she was feeling down and depressed.

 

 

 

Donghae every night would cry himself to bed because of the pain. He wished for Yuri to remember him.

 

 

 

Few days later:

 

 

 

 

Donghae held a large Engagement Annoucement. Everyone was invited. Paparazzi were going to be there.

 

 

 

 

"Kai oppa. I don't want to go." Anna whined at Kai and was stuggling to drag her her into the convention.

 

 

 

 

 

"Anna, you don't want to congratulate Donghae and Yoona? It's an engagement ceremony for them. If you go to this, we won't have to go to their wedding." Kai hissed. "Would you rather go to the wedding or the engagement ceremony?"

 

 

 

 

"Fine, but we are only staying there for a while. Kay?" Anna confirmed.

 

 

 

 

"Okay." Kai pinches Anna's cheeks. The both of them sat down waiting for the ceremony to begin.

 

 

The doors opened and Donghae walked out, nicely dressed. Everyone claps and pictures are begin taken. Donghae walks to the mic on the platform. Yoona smiles at him.

 

 

 

 

"I think Donghae has made the right decision. I think we can let him back into our house again." Mrs. Lee whispered to Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee smiles.

 

 

 


"Yoona, Donghae has grown and become mature. He made the right decision. Please forgive him for his past mistakes." Mrs. Lee smiles at Yoona.

 

 

 

 

"Omma, I always forgave him. The fact that he is holding a large engagement ceremony just for me is really sweet." Yoona smiles back.

 

 

 

 

Donghae was beginning to speak. "Oh my, Donghae has gotten so thin! We can't have him look like this on the wedding..." Mrs. Lee whispered to her husband, Yoona, and Madam Im.

 

 

 

 

 

"Today is my Engagement Ceremony. Thank you everyone for coming. I truly appreciate it and I hope you all will be witnesses." Donghae started. "I will be engaged with the person I love the most." Donghae concluded and looks over at his parents. The rings gets brought out. Yoona smiles brightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Marriage is between two people who truly love each other right?" Donghae asks. Everyone nods.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then I truly want to marry Kwon Yuri." Donghae firmly stated.

 

 

 

Gasps began to fill the room. His parents, Madam Im and Yoona began to look at each other.

 

 

 

"Kwon Yuri is dead I heard." One of the reporters stated recording his words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No. She's alive." Donghae replied back.

 

 

 

 

"DONGHAE!" Mr. Lee speaks up.

"What how can this be?! Donghae, how could you do this to Yoona? Yuri is dead! You can't get married to a dead person!" Mr. Lee stands up and slams his hands on the table. Mrs. Lee stands up with him.

 

 

 

"Donghae, Yuri is dead. What has gotten into you..How could you do this to Yoona?! Do you ever think of her happiness?"

 

 

 

 

 

"DO YOU EVER THINK OF MY HAPPINESS?!" Donghae raised his voice causing silence. Donghae looks at his parents with teary eyes.

 

 

 

"You guys are my parents but do you guys even ever think about my happiness?"

 

This question made Mr. and Mrs. Lee speechless.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm your only son and you don't even know how I feel about this..." Donghae starts crying.

 

 

 

 

"I have never smiled ever since when Yuri disapppeared. You guys thought it would be right and make me happy to force me to marry Yoona. But you are wrong. This just made it even worse. I'd rather be single forever but still be happy. You keep on forcing me to marry the person I don't love. I thought you guys wanted me to be happy?!" Donghae asked them with such emotions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We do want you to be happy, Donghae but-" His mom answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then let me be happy. Let me make my own decisions." Donghae walks to the ring barrier and grabs one ring.

 

 

 

 

 

He walks slowly over to Anna. Everyone gasps. So many pictures were being taken. He holds the ring in front of her face. Anna turns her face away.

 

 

 

 

"Kwon Yuri, please marry me." Donghae said to her. Madam Im gasps and puts her hands over . Yoona was speechless.

 

 

 

 

"Kwon Yuri is alive?!" "Is that Kwon Yuri? That really looks like her." Everyone started talking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not Kwon Yuri. I am Kim Anna." Anna glared at him.

 

 

 

 

Donghae grabbed Anna's hand and dragged her to the front. "What are you doing?! Let me go!" Anna cried out. Donghae held Anna's hand so tight.

 

 

 

"Two years ago, Yuri and I were lovers. She was my Dancing Queen. We were spending our night in Jeju until she disappeared before my eyes. Everyone told me she died, but deep down in my heart, I knew she was alive. And here she is." Anna was struggling to let go of Donghae's hand but he held it even tigher.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kai, let's go!" Anna asked for help looking back at Kai pushing Donghae away from her.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri please!" Donghae begged.

 

 

 

 

"I'm not Yuri for the thousandth time!" Anna shouted at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"KWON YURI!" Kai called out.

 

 

 

Silence filled the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna slowly turned her head to Kai.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna lets out a little breathe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bwoh?! W-what did y-you just call me?" Anna asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, Yuri, but I kept this from you." Kai walked up to the pltform where Donghae and Anna were standing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai faced everyone and spoke loudly.

 

 

 

 

"Two years ago, my mom and I were on a stroll at the beach of Jeju. I spotted a body floating in the waters. My mom and I went to go rescue her and took her to the hospital. There we found out that she had lost her memory. We don't know who her real identity was. We didn't know where she belonged or where her family was. She didn't even know her own name. My mom decided to adopt her. For two years, she lived as my sister. Until I met Donghae, I found out her true identity. Kwon Yuri. Kim Anna is Kwon Yuri." Kai explained the truth.

 

 

 

 

 

Anna starts to cry. "Kai oppa, please stop. I don't remember anything....Just please stop..."

 

 

 

 

 

"My mom died on the wedding day of Donghae. All I had left was Yuri. I was afraid to loose her so that's why I didn't tell Yuri her real identity. I wanted to be with her forever." Kai started crying.

 

 

 

 

 

"But now, I wanted her to be happy. Right now, I know that she was slowing regaining her memory but I don't know if she remembers everything. But I know she will find out the whole truth sooner or later. I'm sorry for hiding everything from you." Kai apologized to Anna and kneels down. Anna stopped him and helped him get up.

 

 

 

He gets up. Kai turns back to Donghae. "I'm sorry man. I'm sorry for not telling her."

 

 

Donghae hugs Kai. "It's okay."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"NO ONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE YOU! EVERYONE! He's making everything up! Donghae probably paid him to say this! GO BACK TO JEJU AND START ALL OVER WITH ANNA!" Yoona screams at them flipping the table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's the truth. I don't know what you are talking about." Kai replied back.

 

 

 

 

 

"NO ONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE YOU! DO YOU HAVE PROOF?! HUH?!" Madam Im sticks up for Yoona, pointing her index finger at Kai.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly the doors are opened wide. The bang of the doors hitting the walls made everyone silent. Figures walked in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WE BELIEVE HIM. WE HAVE PROOF!!" One of the figure stated. All heads them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Madam Im and Yoona's eyes became wide opened. "Ohh...my...goodness..."

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Who are they?! Can you guys guess?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! PLEASE DO!

 

 

 

 

YULHAEEE <333 (credit to owner(s))

 

Yulhae @Love Request Donghae always look at Yuri and follow her :D Then Yulhae dance together with Hyoyeon

 

yulhaeperfect3.jpg

 

24dmsl5.jpg

 

tumblr_m8sveeiaOA1rbqo86o3_1280.jpg