Happiness.

My Dancing Queen

 

 

Chapter Photo Credit: diamondchick

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

At the end, Donghae and Yuri face each other, smiling like crazy and dazing in each others' eyes. Donghae slowly leans in for a kiss in Yuri's lips. He kisses her passionately with warmness and meaningfully. This is his and her's first kiss.

 

 

 

"I love you, Yuri." Donghae stared into her eyes.

 

 

 

"I love you too, Donghae." Donghae and Yuri put their foreheads together and smile again.

 

 

Yoona watched them and angrily clenched her hands together making a fist. She angrily stared at Yuri with angry, evil eyes.

 

 

"It's not over, Yuri. You will disappear."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Janitors are cleaning up the stadium.

 

 

 

When the stadium is cleared with no one left except for some janitors, Seohyun goes up to Yuri. Donghae went to go change/backstage and told Yuri to wait for him by the stage.

 

 

"So.... You still want to go to America?" Seohyun asked with a smirk on her face. She walks towards Yuri who is sitting on the edge of the stage just smiling like an idiot.

 

 

"Mmmm...Can we wait for that?" Oh gosh I don't want to leave anymore. "Mmmmm... someday we can use it..." I don't know how to explain this "Not right now but-"

 

 


"Hahha!" Seohyun laughs hesterically. "I canceled it already!" She smiles and pinches Yuri's cheeks.

 

 

"Owwwwyyy" Yuri pouts and rubs her cheeks with both of her hands.

 

 

 

"I'm glad you guys got things figured out. I knew you guys were meant to be." Seohyun stated kicking her feet back and forth.

 

 


Yuri started to smile like an idiot. "Well...thanks to you my lovely sister. Without you beside my side..... this would've never happened."

 

 

 

"Well pay me back!" Seohyun teased Yuri sticking out her tongue.

 

 

 

"Pay you back?! Okay!" Yuri poked Seohyun with her fingers making Seohyun laugh.

 

 

 

"Hmmm what's so funny?! Can I know?!" Someone shouted behind.

 

 

Yuri and Seohyun turned around and Yuri quickly turned away blushing when she saw him walking towards them.

 

 

Seohyun says "Haha! Just a little sister time, Donghae." She looks at Yuri and smiles.

"Well....I guess I'll leave the two of you alone!" Seohyun waves a quick bye and starts heading for the exit.

 

 

Now its only Donghae and Yuri left. Silence fills the atmosphere. Yuri start to pouts with her lips and kicks her legs back and forth.

 

 

Donghae starts making movement sounds behind her.

 

 

 

Yuri turns around and sees Donghae dancing really unusual but funny.

 

 

"Donghae-ah, what are you doing?!" Yuri half chuckles.

 

 

"I'm imitating you!" Donghae trying to imitate Yuri's solo by rolling his shirt up revealing his abs and acting y.

 

 

Yuri laughs at his failure.

 

 

"Donghae! You're not even close." Yuri making a face at him.

 

 

 

"Do I need more iness!?" Donghae acts more y and bites his bottom lip.

 

 

Yuri covers her eyes. "Omo!"

 

 

 

Donghae shaking his towards her face.

 

 

Yuri slaps his .

 

 

"Ouch!" Donghae pouts and sits with Yuri.

 

 

"Didn't know you could dance that good, Ms. y Curvy Body!" Donghae leans in telling her that.

 

 

Yuri smiles. She pushes him away playfully and rocks her legs back and forth.

 

 

 

Donghae stands up and hands his right hand in front of Yuri's face.

 

 

 

"Come on. Let's go!" Donghae insisted with his arm out.

 

 

 

"Go where?" Yuri grabs his hand and stands up.

 

 

 

 

Donghae looks at his watch. "Do what couples usually do." Donghae gives her a wink.

 

 

 

Yuri laughs at his wink.

 

 

 

Donghae runs down the aisle and towards the exit with her hand locked into his.

 

 

They reach outside in the private parking lot and infront of them is a shiny blue motorcycle.

 

 

Blue%20Motorcycle.jpg

 

 

Donghae puts on a helmet on his head. He then takes another one and puts it on for Yuri.

 

"Hop on!" Donghae signaling with his head to hop on.

 

 

Yuri gets on behind him and holds the back of the seat. I don't know if I should wrap my arms around him.

 

 

 

Donghae looks down before he starts the engine but didn't see Yuri's arms wrapped around his stomach. Tchh! This girl.

 

 

Donghae grabs both her arms and place it around his abdomen.

 

 

Yuri laughs at this sudden move.

 

 

Donghae smiles brightly and starts the motorcycle. VRROOOMMM!

 

 

After a couple of minutes on the streets of Seoul, he starts shouting, "KWON YURI! DONGHAE OPPA LOVES YOU!"

 

 

Everyone who's on the streets or driving all stare at Donghae and Yuri.

 

 

"Donghae! Stop saying that! Everyone is looking!" Yuri whispers to Donghae but with lots of diction.

 

 

 

"KWON YURI!!! LEE DONGHAE  LOVES YOU!" Donghae continued to shout while laughing with joy.

 

 

Yuri puts her hands away from his stomach and holds on the back of the seat. "Stop it!"

 

 

 

Donghae looks down. He smirks. You wanna play? Okay. He accelerates which causes Yuri to shierk and quickly hold tightly onto Donghae. She burried her face into his back.

 

 

"Donghae! That wasn't funny!" Donghae takes a quick glance back at Yuri and see's her burried into his back. He starts laughing.

 

 

 

"Slow down before we get into an accident!" Yuri warned Donghae. She feels the wind blowing fast past her hair.

 

 

"NOPE!" Donghae sounding childish. "I won't slooooww down till you shout you love me!"

 

 

Yuri makes a face at him behind his back.

 

 

Donghae looks back. "Come on! Say it! Before I speed up even more!"

 

 

"Okay okay!!" Yuri finally agrees. So childish sometimes.

 

 

"LEE DONGHAEE!! KWON YURI LOVES YOU!" Yuri shouts.

 

 

 

"There?! Happy now?!" Yuri asked Donghae and wraps her arms around his abdomen again.

 

 

Donghae laughs and slows down.

 

 

"Me likey!"

 

 

 

After driving for 7 minutes, they reach the parking lot of a huge building.

 

 

It was a mall but bigger than the one they went before.

 

largest.jpg

 

 

"Mall again?!" Yuri asked taking the helmet off.

 

 

"We're going to get just a couple shirt." Donghae cheesily smiles after taking his helmet off.

 

 

 

The two of them walk into the main floor of the mall. Yuri looks around. "Woah..this is even bigger than the other one we went to."

 

 

 

Donghae locks his hands into Yuri's hands. "Let's go my baby."

 

 


"What'd you call me?" Yuri asked.

 

 

"My BABY." Donghae emphasizes the word 'baby'.
 

 

 

"Awwwww! Look at them!" The people around them all began to say.

 

 

"Just proudly smile. I just annouced to the world you are officially mine." Donghae tells her. "We can be like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez who publicly hang out for everyone to see. No need to be afraid!"

 

 

 

Yuri starts to blush hearing those words.

 

 

 

 

Donghae goes into a shop and finds a shirt that caught his eye.

 

 

"Mmm.. This will look great on me!" Donghae buys himself a black and white striped shirt and wears it.

 

 

 

"Wait, what about mine?" Yuri asked.

 

 

Donghae looks around.

 

 

photo tumblr_m9rv2kLWDU1r6ow53o1_500_zpsf58d4d14.gif

 

"Hmmmm....." He finally spots a black and white shirt for Yuri.

 

"Although it might not look EXACTLY the same, it's close enough!"

 

Yuri wears this:

photo Yuri-High-Cut-kwon-yuri-31605430-337-500_zps110139e8.jpg

 

 

 

As Yuri and Donghae leave the mall and get on the motorcycle, Yuri asks, "Donghae where are we going?!"

 

 

"Call me oppa first." Donghae demanded putting on his helmet.

 

 

Yuri sighs. "So bossy." She mumbles.

 

 

 

"What'd you say?" Donghae asked

 

 

"Where are we going Donghae oppa?!!" Yuri shouted emphasizing the word, 'Oppa.' 

 

 

Donghae smiles. "Call me that from now on. Me likey!"

 

 

Yuri laughs at his childness.

 

 

They reach the State Fair after 5 minutes.

 

 

Yuri looks around at the rides and excitement within the people.

 

 

"Have you not been here?!" Donghae asked handing money for a day pass.

 

 

"Sadlyyy...no." Yuri puts her head down.

 

 

"Well. Today will be the first and best time at the Fair you will ever experience in your life!" Donghae cheers Yuri up and grabs the bracelet pass.

 

 

Donghae leads Yuri towards the Mouse Car Rollercoaster.

 

 

"At first, we will start nice and easy." Donghae explains to Yuri while putting on the pass bracelet and for Yuri.

 

 

As they get on Yuri's very first rollercoaster ride, she notices there are children riding this rollercoaster.

 

 

 

"Oppa, why are there kids riding this rollercoaster?" Yuri asked Donghae while waitng in line.

 

 

 

"Because it's a kiddy rollercoaster. No duh!" One of the kids infront of Donghae and Yuri said.

 

 

 

Yuri looks at Donghae with a -What the hell?- face. Donghae looks back with a -Don't look at me- face.

 

 

 

Yuri and Donghae sits in the 2nd row behind the two kids that were front in line. The roller coaster starts to move up slowly.

 

 

 

Yuri shrieks and puts her head into his chest.

 

 

 

"This is even barely starting and you're already scared! Hhahahaah! Come on Yul! It's a kiddy's roller coaster." Even though he likes Yuri hugging him.

 

 

 

The kids infront look back and starts laughing at Yuri. "Scardy-cat!"

 

 

Yuri was about to flick their noses but Donghae stops her.

 

 

 

"They're kids. Just sit back and enjoy!" Donghae tells her.

 

 

As the rollercoaster reaches the top and starts turning sharply making it feel like they were going to fall, Yuri screams so loud.

madmouse01.jpg

Donghae sitting next to her, laughs his off. Yuri burries her head into his chest.

 

 

 

The kids infront put their arms up.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri look at that! Come on, try it!" Donghae puts his arms up which caused Yuri to sit up.

 

 

 

Yuri hesitated but had the courage to do it. Soon Yuri started to enjoy it but the ride was over.

 

 

"I wanna go again!" Yuri shouted.

 

 

"No, let's go to another!" Donghae suggested.

 

 

They start heading for the Steel Venom and waits in line.

 

valleyfair33.jpg

 

 

Yuri and Donghae got the front two seats.

 

 

As the worker was putting her belt and safety on, Yuri tells Donghae, "Oppa, I don't feel good about this." Yuri looks at him with a worried face.

 

 

"Yuri, just stay calm. Just like the other ride, you were scared but then you soon to like it." Donghae informs Yuri. He smiles at her making her a bit calm.

 

 

Yuri gulps. In less than 1 second, the ride began so fast she didn't expect.
 

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHH!!" Donghae yells with joy as they reach the top.

 

 

"Oh my goodness! THIS RIDE IS FUN!!" Yuri screams in the air.

 

 

After the ride was done, they rode a couple more rides.

 

 

Yuri walks to the bench breathing hard followed by Donghae.

 

 

"Donghae oppa. I'm hungry." Yuri pats her stomach.

 

 

"Hungry for some icecream?" Donghae asks. "I'm hungry for some icecream."

 

 

Yuri nodds her head.

 

 

"Two cotton candy icecream with waffle cones please." Donghae orders at the icecream booth behind the bench.

 

 

 

The two of them sit at a bench under a shade.

 

 

"Yummmmmmyyy! This flavor is really delicious!" Yuri exclaims.

 

 

"Eat slowly." Donghae wipes the icecream off of her cheek.

 

 

"Oppa, can you buy me another one?!" Yuri asks after finishing it.

 

 

 

Donghae realizes he didn't bring his credit cards and enough money because of the shirts, tickets, and icecream. All he has left is 5 dollars which he is saving for gas.

 

 

He didn't want to say no. Donghae scratches the back of his neck. "Ummm....s-sure. No problem." Donghae goes and buys another one for Yuri. He watches her cram it all in.

 

 

Yuri finishes and hesitates to ask this, "Oppa....Can I have another one?!?"

 

 

"ANOTHER ONE?!? How can a skinny, curvy body girl like you eat so much?!" Donghae asks with big shocked eyes.

 

 

Yuri pouts. "You said I'll have the best Fair I'll ever experience..." Yuri mumbles.

 

 

Donghae looks at Yuri and couldn't help but to buy another one. He realizes he has no money whatsover. "Last one, okay?"

 

 

 

Yuri nods her head in agreement.
 

 

Donghae goes up to the lady and asks, "Could you please give me another cotton candy waffle cone?! But...uh...." Oh my goodness this is so embarassing! Donghae scratches his head. "Could I have..... it for...... freee? Do me a fan service please!" Donghae begged.

 

 

 

"Sure. No problem. Just can you please sign your CD for me!" The lady exclaims. He does and walks back to Yuri who is kicking her legs back and forth.

 

 

Donghae hands Yuri the cone.

 

 

"What took you forever?!" Yuri asks nibbling on the icecream.

 

 

"Eat your icecream." Donghae demanded.

 

 

"Oppa, can we go buy something in the soveneir shop? Pweeasse?" Yuri asks still nibbling on the icecream.

 

 

"Not a bad idea." Donghae takes Yuri into the shop. They start looking around.

 

 

"Oppa! Try this!" Yuri puts a pink headband on Donghae.

 

photo tumblr_m9r9flJhco1qljj29o1_250_zps0d74134d.gif

 

Donghae doesn't like it and makes a face.

 

 

photo tumblr_m9r9flJhco1qljj29o2_250_zpsf79aa222.gif

 

 

 

"I'll buy it for you! Looks good! Wear it when you want to make me laugh!" Yuri laughs and starts heading towards the cashier.

 

 

"Wait!" Donghae stops Yuri.

 

 

"What?!"

 

 

 

"I don't like it. Don't buy it." Donghae gently tells her.

 

 

"Why are so bossy?! You're not my dad!" Yuri says to his face.

 

 

"Well I'm your boyfriend. Usually girlfriends nicely obey their boyfriends."

photo tumblr_m9rsyzhP241qljj29o1_250_zpsa439e0d6.gif

 

Yuri pouts.

 

 

Donghae finally says, "Fine. Fine Fine."

 

 

Yuri jumps happily and goes and buys it. "Gomawo Oppa!"

 

 

Donghae shakes and smiles, "This girl."

 

 

As they walk out, Donghae asks, "Hmmmm where should we go now?!"

 

 

"I don't really care. You choose." Yuri tells him.

 

 

"Hmmm...how about a movie?! Hmmm...Let's watch "Evil Dead'? We can go to the 4:30 one."

 

 

 

"Evil Dead?!"

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

 

They are almost half way through the movie.

 

 

Donghae suddenly feels a round head fall onto his shoulder. He looks and see's Yuri sleeping while sticking her tongue out. So cute.

 

 

He smiles and finishes the rest of the popcorn.

 

 

After the movie is done, everyone left except for those two. As the janitor was cleaning, Donghae signaled him to go clean somewhere else for a bit.

 

 

 

Because Donghae was moving a but when he was signaling, Yuri wakes up.

 

 

Yuri with half of her eyes opened, she asks, "Is the movie done yet?"

 

 

 

"Nope! You were snoring so loud, everyone was scared and left the movie theater."Donghae teased Yuri.

 

 

 

"Oppa! I don't snore!" Yuri stands up and face her back to him.

 

 

 

"How can you know?!" Donghae again. Yuri stands there and crosses her arms.

 

 

"Fine, fine. You don't snore. " Donghae laughs. "How about we go out for dinner, umm you can pick your restaurant." Donghae turns Yuri around.

 

 

Yuri eyes brighten up and amkes a little grin. "Elden's." Yuri firmly spoke.

 

 

After eating at Elden's, Donghae drives Yuri to his mansion.

 

 

 

"Oppa. I thought you were driving me back to my place?" Yuri questioned.

 

 

"Nope. I want to spend more time with you. And just make yourself at home. My house is yours now." Donghae opens his door leading to the inside of his mansion. I want you to marry me, Yul. Just wait, I will propose to you soon.

 

 

"Welcome, Mr. Donghae and Miss." The butler and maids greeted.

 

 

"Yuri, I want you to meet my butler and my maids. Butler and maids, meet Kwon Yuri,"

 

 

 

"It's nice to meet you." Yuri kindly spoke and did a 90-degree-bow.

 

 

 

"Woah she's so beautiful." One of the maids spoke up.

 

 

 

"Kamsahamida." Yuri bowed again.

 

 

 

"We'll be up in my room if you need us." Donghae tells everyone.

 

 

 

His butler looks at him with "Ow-ow" look. Donghae laughs.

 

 

He wraps his arms around Yuri and leads her slowly up the stairs to his room.

 

 

 

Yuri's eyes wander around while she goes up the stairs.

 

 

"Woah...this house is sooo...soo... big and beautiful! If we played hide-and-seek, I would get lost!" Yuri tells Donghae

 

 

Donghae smiles and opens his bedroom door and closes it after they both are in.

 

 

Bedroom-Design-Ideas-Ocean-View-26.jpg

 

 

"Help yourself. Tonight do me a favor and sleep with me. Donghaey misses Yuri a lot." Donghae pouts.

 

Donghae goes up to Yuri and pinches her cheeks.

 

 

"But Donghae-"

 

 

"Please...I won't do anything to you. Plus you are like mine forever." Donghae smiles at her.

 

"But-"

 

 

"PWEASEEEEEE." Donghae is on his knees and begs Yuri with his fishy cute eyes.

 

 

Tcchhh! This guy. "Fine fine fine." Yuri agrees.

 

 

Donghae jumps up and hugs Yuri and both of them fall into his bed.

 

 

"Oppa! Get off me!" She playfully said. She took a pillow and whips him.

 

 

Donghae tells Yuri, "Let's play hide-and-seek? Around the house!" Donghae exclaims.

 

 

 

"Really?! WOW! Hmm..you won't be able to find me!" Yuri sticks out her tongue.

 

 

 

"Wait, one rule. No hiding outside! Or hiding in the maids or butler's rooms." Donghae told Yuri, doing a no-no finger.

 

 

"Okay! I'll go hide first!" Yuri starts to open the door and starts finding a place to hide.

 

 

 

"10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 Ready or not here I come!" Donghae starts searching every room on the 2nd floor. Donghae approaches the last room he hasn't looked: in the bathroom. He walks towards the shower curtains.

 

 

"Got cha!" Donghae opens the shower curtains but find no one. Donghae scratches his head. "Woah. Where'd she hide?! Hmmm.. I think I'll go look downstairs."

 

 

Donghae creeps down the stairs, "Yuri-ah....Where are you! COME OUT!" Donghae begins to search in the kitchen. He then heard a movement and turns around.

 

photo tumblr_m9rxe1yNev1r6ow53o1_500_zpse01bf9a5.gif

 

 

"Hehehehe! He won't find me! I'll sneak up to his room!" Yuri skips lightly towards the stairs.

 

photo tumblr_m9rxe1yNev1r6ow53o2_500_zps5c644f45.gif

 

I swore I head a movement. "Yuri-ah come out. I give up!" Still no answer.

 

 

Donghae puts his hands on his hips. He got an idea. "AHhhh *fake yawns* I'm going to to sleep!" Donghae said it loudly enough for Yuri to hear. He walks up the stairs looking around for Yuri to come out thinking she would come out when he said he was going to bed.

 

 

"Gosh, this girl." Donghae walks into his bedroom and lays his back on the bed and BAM! Yuri jumps out of the blankets scaring Donghae. "RAWWWWRR!"

 

 

Donghae's eyes open widely and soon he faints on the floor.

 

 

"Oppa! Donghae oppa! Stop faking and wake up." Yuri kneels next to him and starts shaking him.

 

Donghae lies there, not moving any muscle.

 

"Tcch!" Yuri crosses her arms.

 

 

After 2 minutes, Donghae is still lying there.

 

 

"Oppa! Stop scaring me! Wake up!' Yuri starts to panic and bites her fingers.

 

(Donghae doesn't move)

 

 

"Oppa! Donghae" Yuri starts for the door to call his butler until Donghae runs uo to Yuri from behind and carry her into the bed.

 

 

"Donghae oppa! You scared me!" Yuri playfully grabs a pillow and hits Donghae.

 

 

"Heheheh!" Donghae laughs sheepishly.

 

 

 

Donghae covers both of them with his blanket.

 

 

"Oppa, you are so childish." Yuri tells him under the blanket.

 

 

Donghae kisses her forehead. "Go take a shower first. You can just wear my clothes." Donghae uncovers them and walks towards his closet. He hands her a long t-shirt.

 

 

Yuri obeys and gets herself clean. Donghae waits for Yuri to be done and watches "We Got Married."

 

 

Yuri comes out standing by the mirror drying her wet, black, silky hair with a towel. When she walked out, he couldn't help but stare.

 

 

jQj8Cr3ZKrei7.jpg

Donghae watches her. He carefully observes her figure.

 

His eyes look from top to bottom.

 

Her y silky black hair,

Her perfect nose with y lips and cute cheekbones,

Her beautiful collarbone,

Her y s-line and curves,

and her long, skinny tan legs.

 

 She's sooooo yyy... he thinks to himself.

 

 

"Donghae oppa, it's your turn." Yuri waves her hands infront of him.

 

 

 

"Oh!" Donghae goes and takes a shower. Yuri decides to stand by the glass doors and let the ocean breeze dry the rest of her damp her. She takes a good whiff of summer ocean night breeze. "Ahhhh."

 

 

 

As Donghae finishes, he comes out with just blue stripped boxers revealing his sculpted abs.

 

 

 

 

Donghae drys his hair and then sees Yuri standing by the glass doors. He walks towards Yuri quietly and goes behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder and having that smile on his face.

 

 

 

Yuri can feel his sculpted abs touching her. Omo.

 

 

"Did you know I like the ocean?!" Donghae asking Yuri still in that position. Both of them are watching the waves splash and move.

 

 

 

Yuri shakes her head.

 

 

 

"That's why my parents named me 'East Sea'." Donghae informs her.

 

 

 

Yuri looks straight at him in the eyes and makes a fishy face. "FISHY!"

 

 

 

 

Donghae chuckles. He carries her in a bridal style and jumps onto the comfty bed still having Yuri in his arms.

 

 

 

"Woahh woah! Donghae oppa!" Yuri shouts

 

 

 

He hugs her tightly leaving Yuri resting by his chest.  Donghae puts the blanket over them. They start to cuddle.

 

 

"Donghae-oppa, you are so sculpted." Yuri starts to feel his muscles and abs.

 

 

"Yuri-ah, you are so y." Donghae puts his hand on her curvy waist.

 

 

Yuri playfully slaps Donghae on the arm.

 

 

 

"You don't mind if I only have my boxers right?" Donghae asks Yuri.

 

 

 

"Nope not at all." Yuri replies back.

 

 

 

"Good. I like to sleep with just my boxers on...or sometimes even no clothes on. If you marry me, you're gonna have to put up with this." Donghae smiles.

 

 

"Who wants to marry you?!"

 

 

"Hmm... I'm pretty sure it's this girl who is clearly talented and y at dancing. Hmm...let's see. This girl is about 167 cm, long haired, has a pretty collarbone, elegant, y, and can make me go crazy for her. I'll give you a hint: She's very y." Donghae .

 

 

 

"Oppa! Stop calling me y!" Yuri exclaimed at him.

 

 

"Who said it was you?!" Donghae .

 

 

Yuri's jaws dropped. "Guess I'll be leaving!" Yuri snapped at Donghae.

 

 

"I'm kidding I'm kidding." Donghae pulls her back.

 

 

Donghae hugs her even tighter, rubbing his hands up and down her arms.  They are both facing each other and Donghae starts to run his fingers through her hair.

 

 

After a couple minutes of cuddling, Donghae begins to sing:

 

"Cuz you, you are so beautiful
 Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
 Cuz you, you are so beautiful

Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

My beautiful, my beautiful oh~ oh~

 

 

 Donghae ends the little song, Yuri smiles at him.

"Did you really come up with these lyrics?" Yuri asks and turns to him.

 

 

"Yup! You were my inspiration!"

 

 

Yuri gives him a peck on the cheek. "You are so sweet."

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah.." Donghae gently speaks.

 

 

 

"Hmmm?"

 

 

 

"When you left me, It was like hell for me. And when you repayed me the money, my heart just shattered into more pieces. I thought you wanted to forget me...and I did too. So one night I went partying...drinking...dancing...But you were just on my mind the whole time. I just wanted to die..."

 

 

"I'm sorry, Oppa. I should've let you explained. I was so heartbroken when I saw that and and and I started to come up with things. I'm sorry Donghae. Very sorry." Yuri sorrily apologized.

 

 

"It's okay. My heart is healed again." He kisses her forehead.

 

 

 

Yuri scoots closer to Donghae and embraces him more.

 

 

"Yuri-ah..." Donghae spoke again but this time really soft.

 

 

"Hmm?"
 

 

 

"I want to stay like this forever. Just us two, cuddling into each other's arms. feeling safe, hearing the ocean waves, and talking.... Just the thing I only need." Donghae tells her softly.

 

 

 

Yuri smiles hearing those words making her heart pump. "Me too. I want to stay like this forever. I like this feeling." Yuri tells Donghae.

 

 

Donghae stares deeply into her sparkling brown eyes.

 

 

Donghae leans in and kisses her pretty forehead for 5 seconds and slowly kisses her perfect nose for 5 seconds.

 

 

Donghae then slowly tilts his head a little bit and kisses her passionately and Yuri responds to it.

 

 

 

Donghae breaks the kiss and whispers,

 

 

 

"I love you dearly...from the bottom of my heart."

 

 

 

"I love you dearly too...from the bottom of my heart."

 

 

 

They both of them fall into a deep sleep dreaming of just happiness.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

It's bright shining morning with the sunny sunlight shining through the curtains. Birds are chirping and breezy waves splashing.

 

 

Donghae wakes up seeing Yuri's tongue sticking out. He chuckles softly. Donghae carefully gets out of bed trying not to wake Yuri up and goes and gets himself ready.

 

 

648718165.jpg

 

After 10 minutes, Donghae puts on an outift. He looks in the mirror and see's Yuri still sleeping heavenly so he jumps into bed right next to Yuri causing the bed to move. Still she didn't wake up.

 

 

"Sheesh hard sleeeper today, eh?" Donghae looks at Yuri.

 

 

 

Donghae suddenly got an idea. He leans in and gives Yuri a peck on the lips. Yuri doesn't wake up.

 

 

Donghae gives her a couple of more light pecks.

 

 

 

"Hmmm.." Yuri slowly begins to wake up to Donghae's many pecks.

 

 

"Wake up, beautiful. We got a photoshoot and music video to shoot today!" Donghae informs Yuri leaning on her.

 

 

"So tiredd..." Yuri gets up and yawns followed by a stretching of arms.

 

 

Yuri flops her arms down.

 

 

 

"Why?! Didn't you get a good night sleep? I mean this bed is cleary bouncy, soft, and comfy. And plus you were sleeping with me." Donghae elbows her.

 

 

"Ani. It's not the bed.. It's you oppa!" Yuri tells him.

 

 

 

"Me?! What'd I do?" Donghae asks.

 

 

 

"Your snoring is too loud." Yuri informs Donghae.

 

 

 

"Hhahhah! Like you weren't snoring either!" Donghae teases her. Donghae begins to fake snore imitating Yuri.

 

 

"I don't snore!" Yuri takes a pillow from behind and playfully hits him.

 

 

"I was just kidding. Just one thing funny when you sleep..."

 

 

 

"Whatt?!' Yuri asks bluntly.

 

 

 

"Your tongue sticking out...It's so cute." Donghae pinches her cheeks and ruffles her hair.

 

 

"owwwyy." Yuri pouts and rubs her cheeks.

 

 

"Come on! Go get ready. One of the maids bought you an outfit to wear temporarily outside. For the shooting, we have outfits." Donghae informs Yuri giving her a hand.

 

 

Donghae grips her hand and carries her.

 

 

 

"Donghae oppa! Put me down! I can walk!" Yuri shouts.

 

 

 

"I want to carry you to the bathroom!" Donghae pouts back carrying her to the bathroom and sets her down.

 

 

"Now go get ready." Donghae playfully pushes her head into the bathroom and closes the door. D

 

onghae decides to go downstairs to the kitchen to make her breakfast.

 

 

 

"Umm...maidss..can you help me prepare a wonderful, delicious meal for Yuri?!" He asks them.

 

 

"Sure, what do you want to make?" The dark haired asked.

 

 

 

"Hmmm.... Let's make chocolate chip pancakes!" Donghae insisted putting on an apron.

 

 

"Well, we are going to have to make it from scratch, is that okay sir?" she asked.

 

 

"Scratch?! It will be better and more delicious than the mix from the box!" Donghae happily claps his hands.

 

Av1WcT9CMAEm8aj.jpg:large

 

After 15 minutes of stirring, mixing, and baking, Donghae carefully places the dish on the table. Yuri comes down and see's Donghae placing a dish of pancakes on the table.

 

 

 

"Yul! Come over and eat!" Donghae signals Yuri.

 

 

 

"Wowww...Looks really good! Did you make it?" Yuri looks at the pancakes, with wide eyes, and her lips.

 

choc-chip-pancakes-19.jpg

 

 

 

"Mmmhhmm! From scratch too!" Donghae replies and sits next to her.

 

 

 

Yuri takes the fork and dips a piece of the pancake into the maple syrup.

 

 

 

"Yummmmmmm..." Yuri closes her eyes and chews.

 

 

 

"I know right?!" says Donghae after eating a bite.

 

 

 

In less than 10 minutes, Donghae and Yuri are finished with their plates.

 

 

 

"We'll be heading out!" Donghae tells everyone. Donghae grabs his keys and leads Yuri to the mustang.

 

_______________________________________________

 

"You excited?!" Asks Donghae placing the cup of Starbucks Mocha Capuccino in the cup holder after taking a sip.

 

 

"Mmmm...I'm kind of nervous...I've never modeled before." Yuri looks at him after taking a sip of her Mocha.

 

 

 

"Don't worry. You'll be perfectly fine." Donghae smiles and grabs her hand holding it tightly.

 

 

 

As they enter the studio, a whole bunch of people and photographers greet him and give Donghae hugs.

 

 

 

"Nice see you guys again." Donghae tells them.

 

 

"Alright, let's have the both of you get ready and dressed. Donghae, your person is Anna and Miss Kwon Yuri, yours is Jade." the guy in the black suit smoothly informs them.

 

 

 

After both of them are dressed entirely including makeup and hair, the photographer leads them over to where they are taking pictures.

 

 

 

"We'll do a couple warm-ups and get started ASAP." The photographer takes a couple of shots. "Just act normal."

 

 

 

*Snaps Snaps* "Okay we'll get started. Just move and pose. Act naturally." He informs

 

 

 

Donghae puts his arms around Yuri's waists. Yuri didn't know what to do but simply put one of her foot up.

 

 

 

"Good. Good." After many outfits and snaps, postures, and different poses Yuri and Donghae change back into their own clothes.

 

 

 

"Beautiful couple. The pictures will be up after putting "High Cut" on it."

 

 

 

"Thank you." Yuri and Donghae bows and leaves.

 

 

 

 

"See?! It wasn't bad. You did great." Donghae grabbing his seat belt.

 

 

"I guess...I'm just more worried about the music video shooting." Yuri puts the seat belt over her.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Yuri, you're so good. You should be an actress or something." Donghae drinks his bottle of Coca-Cola. Yuri and Donghae are on the roof of the building after finishing their filming for the "Beautiful Music Video."

 

 

 

"Nah." Yuri replies.

 

 

"Hey this Coca-Cola bottle reminds me of you." Donghae puts the Coca-Cola bottle infront of her face.

 

 

Yuri examines it closely. "Looks nothing like me. Unless if you are calling me dark?"

 

 

 

"Tcchh! I'm talking about the curves." Donghae compliments Yuri.

 

 

 

"Stop it!" She playfully slaps his arms.

 

 

 

 

"I want to go for a swim in the ocean. Its so hot!" Donghae sugested. Hopefully I get to see her full figure.

 

 


"But let's go eat first."Donghae insisted

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Donghae swims freely in the ocean splashing water everywhere. Yuri on the beach chair, in her swimsuit coverup, putting on sun tan lotion, while listening to some music.

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah! Come in the water!" Donghae yells from the water.

 

 

 

 

"Not yet!" Yuri yells back.

 

 

 

 

 

Come on. Show me your curves and y figure Yul. Donghae runs towards Yuri sitting on the chair thats next to her.

 

 

"It's so hot and you're not going in the ocean?" Donghae asks her and drying himself.

 

 

 

"NO." Yuri crosses her arms. "I want to tan!"

 

 

 

"Yul, you are tan enough!" Donghae looks at his phone. "It's like 5. It's going to be sunset soon! And the water is going to get pretty cold."

 

 

"Ani. Then I won't swim."

 

 

 

 

Donghae frowns. His eyes wander and thinks of an idea. Donghae picks Yuri up carrying her into his arms and runs fast into the ocean.

 

 

 

"Oppa!" Donghae throws Yuri into the water.

 

tumblr_maivgorkmj1r7a17io1_500.jpg

 

"Hahahha!" Donghae splats water to her.

 

 

 She takes her cover-up off revealing her whole body.

 

 

 

 

Donghae checks her out. Damn

 

 

 

Donghae carries her and spins her around. Both laugh cheerfully. He sets Yuri down and both face each other. Donghae carries her up, holding her while Yuri wraps both of her legs around his waist with her arms wrapped around his neck.

 

 

Donghae leans in for a kiss and ends up smiling in the middle of the kiss.Yuri breaks the kiss.

 

 

"Let's go rest and lay on the beach to watch the sunset." Yuri leads him towards the beach and lays down. Yuri and Donghae both lay on the towel right next to each other and watch the beautiful sunset. Donghae puts his arm out and Yuri lays on top of it.

 

 

 

"So pretty." Yuri tells Donghae, turning to him.

 

 

 

"Mhhmm.." Donghae replies back enjoying the view.

 

 

 

 

"I want to get married on the beach...at sunset." Yuri stares at the view.

 

 

 

 

"Really?! Not bad." Donghae replies not giving her any hints.

 

 

 

Donghae sits up causing Yuri to sit up along with him

 

 

 

"Let's go inside and get packing." Donghae smiles brightly at Yuri

 

 

 

 

"Pack?! Pack for what?!" Yuri asked with curiosity.

 

 

 

"Paradise. Paradise in Jeju Island."

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

So?! How was it?! Cheesssy?! LOL Sorry! I just love Yulhae and them being happy. I know the last few chapters barely had any. HMMM.... Do you guys guess what's going to happen in Jeju?! heheheh! :D Anyways, PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! PLEASE SUPPORT ME!