Never thought this would happen..

My Dancing Queen

Sorry I haven't been able to upload often. I had to wait for my chapters to be up back again. Sorry for the long wiat. Hope you like this!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Photo Credit: diamondchick

___________________________________________

"YURI-AH!!!" Donghae yells. Yuri fainted. Blood is running out really quick... She is losing way to many blood.

 

 

 

Donghae makes a high kick and kicks the man right in the stomach making him stable. Donghae then goes back to Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae quickly tears a long piece of his shirt and wraps it around the large cut to stop if from bleeding. He touches Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Ah! So cold!! I need to hurry and get her to the hospital." said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

He carries her in a bridal style and runs as fast as he could to his car.

 

 

 

The piece of cloth is soaked in blood already. Blood is now slowly dripping. He quickly put her in the passenger seat and got in his car. He drives 100 mph: over the speed limit. Passing every single car.

 

 

 

 

He keeps on turning over to look at Yuri.

 

 

 

"Yuri, please, stay!! I know we just met but please! .....Ddeonajima..." said Donghae. Donghae doesn't know why but he grabs her left hand and holds it tight.

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry, you'll make it." he said.

 

 

 

 

 

He arrives at the hospital. He carries her into the emergency room.

 

 

 

"HELP!!! HELP!!" Donghae yells to the nurses.

 

 

 

 

They send Yuri to the emergency room.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTFaAHUJnnW7LBEoMmoz2

Donghae sits outside of the room and waits. He waits and waits and waits.

 

 

 

 

At the Im's mansion:

 

 

 

 

"UGH!! WHERE IS THAT YURI!!?!?!? I'm starved to death!! It's already 9:50!! What is she doing?!? She is SOOOO dead when she gets home." said Madam Im.

 

 

 

 

 

"I hope Yul is okay.." said Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun decides to go to the cafe where Yuri works. She was about to leave until Madam Im coldly said. "Don't even think about it."

 

 

 

 

Seohyun goes up to her room. She passes Yoona's room and hears, "Ahhh...Lee Donghae..You are sooo handsome! You'll be mine soon!!" Seohyun rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

She's in her room. Seo sits on the edge of her bed. She looks out at the window and sighs.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, I hope you're okay..." said Seohyun. She grabs a book from the shelf and starts reading.

 

 

 

 

At the hospital:

Donghae is still waiting. He hears a door open. He jumps up quickly.

 

 

 

Suddenly the doctor came out.

 

 

 

 

"Are you Yuri's relative?" asked the doctor.

 

 

"Umm.. No. I'm a friend." said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, operation was sucessful,..." said the doctor.

 

 

 

Donghae was relieved.

 

 

 

 

"But she did lose tons of blood. Good thing you brought her here earlier. " said the doctor.

 

 

 

 

"Is it okay for her to go home?" asked Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

"We have to wait for her to wake up and see." said the doctor.

 

 

 

 

"Well,...can I see her?!" asked Donghae.

 

 

 

The doctor nodded."Room 302 on the 3rd floor."

 

 

 

 

Donghae goes to Room 302.

 

 

 

 

 

He see's Yuri lying there.

 

 

 

 

He sits down on the chair next to her.

 

 

 

 

 

"She's so beautiful."said Donghae examiningg her face.

 

 

 

 

 

He keeps on looking at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why'd did she does this? I should've gotten stabbed instead of her...Why Yuri, why?!?"

 

 

 

 

He begins to tear up. "She saved me...this would've never happen If I wasn't following her....I'm sorry Yuri."

 

 

 

 

tumblr_m7f5o38eCZ1rtubl6o3_1280.jpg

 

 

 

Suddenly, Yuri's hand begin to twitch. He watches her. She slowly opens her eyes.

 

 

 

"Yuri?!? Are you okay?!?" Domghae asked.

 

 

 

 

Yuri tries to get up but falls back down.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy-Yl__P_ETQkHm27kbOo

"Ahhh.." Yuri is in pain.

 

 

 

"I'll go get the doctor." Donghae says.

 

 

 

 

The doctors checks on Yuri.

 

 

 

"Looks like she has to stay in the hospital for tonight. I will check on her at 7 tomorrow morn." said the Doctor.

 

 

 

 

"Okay. Thanks." said Donghae.

 

 

 

The doctor leaves.

 

 

"Get some rest. I'll stay and watch you because it's my fault..." Donghae said

 

 

 

Yuri looks at him.

 

 

 

 

"And don't worry. I won't do anything to you either. You're not my type." said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm worried about Seohyun...Can I call her?" Yuri asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sure." Donghae hands Yuri his smartphone.

 

 

 

"Um...." Yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you serious?! You don't know how to use these touchscreens?" asked Donghae.

 

 

 

 

Yuri looks down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae takes the phone and says, "Number?!"

 

 

 

 

Yuri gives him the number.

 

 

 

 

At Seohyun's room:

 

 

 

 

"Oh!! Someone is calling me... Yobeseyo?!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Seohyun!! This is Yuri. Um...Looks like I won't be home till morning maybe. I'm at the hospital right now..but don't worry I'm fine now. Doctor just told me to stay overnight to see if anything else comes up. And please don't tell Madam Im and Yoona about this..Okay?!" said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Not coming home till morning?!? OMO!! What happened and okay I won't tell them." said Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll tell you when I get home." said Yuri. Donghae begins to sneeze.

 

 

 

 

"Who are you with?!" asked Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

"Donghae." said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Ah!! Donghae?!? WOW!! So lucky!! Better tell me evey single detail that happened between you too!" Seohyun said while giggling.

 

 

 

Yuri makes a small laugh. "Goodnight Seobaby. Love you."

 

 

 

 

"Sweet dreams..Love you too!!" said Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun did not know Yoona was eavesdropping on them.

 

 

 

Yoona makes a fist and goes downstairs to Madam Im's room.

 

 

 

 

 

"Omma!! Yuri is with Donghae!! And she's not coming home till morning!! Do you know what that means?!?" said Yoona.

 

 

 

"How do you know?!" asked Madam Im.

 

 

 

 

 

"I overheard Seohyun and Yuri talking on the phone." said Yoona.

 

 

 

 

"Ha! What a ! Instead of making dinner, goes with boys instead." said Madam Im.

 

 

 

 

"Should I ask Seo whre she is?! So we can get her home?!" asked Yoona.

 

 

 

 

"No. Let them be. I have a better plan." Madam Im smirks.

 

 

 

 

Back at hospital:

 

 

 

"Get some rest now." said Donghae.

 

 

 

"But I'm not sleepy." said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll sing you a lullaby," said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

Donghae starts singing.

 

 

 

In Yuri's mind:

 

 

"Omo! His voice is lovely! So warm...makes me feel safe..and so handsome..What the?!? What the heck are you thinking, Yuri?! You can't fall for him. Yoona will kill you if you do,"

 

 

 

No one's mind:

 

 

 

Yuri keeps on listening. She closes her eyes and imagines she's somewhere that she likes. She soons dozes off.

Donghae tucks her in. Donghae texts his manager and parents:

 

 

Hey! Sorry I won't be able to make it home tonight. Something came up. Don't worry. I'm okay. Love you all."

 

 

5 minutes later, Yuri begins to snore a tiny bit and sticks out her tongue.

 

 

 

 


"Ah.. so cute!" Donghae smiles. Donghae leans on the wall by the door. He thinks about Yuri when they first met. "Cold hands..shy words.." Donghae smiles.

 

 

 

 

"Oh! Let me go buy her an outift. He buys one himself also. He goes and buys a black outfit for Yuri and a new tux for him. He returns to the room. He sits by the wall next to the door. He begins to get sleepy and also dozes off.

tumblr_leqvy5joyp1qa7tfso1_500.png

Next morning at 5:30 A.M:

Yuri stretches and looks at Donghae. She laughs and puts a blanket over him. She goes to the bathroom and takes a shower. After she's done, she goes out and gets tripped by Donghae's leg.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aiiya!!" said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae rubs his eyes and helps Yuri up.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry!!" said Donghae

 

 

 

 

"No, it's fine. It's my fault anyways." said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae looks at his watch. "It's only 6. What time did you wake up?!" Donghae asked.

 

 

 

 

"5:30." Yuri replied.

 

 

 

 

"So early!" he said.

 

 

 

 

"I have to anyways. I'm used to it." Yuri said.

 

 

 

"Why?!" Donghae asked.

 

 

 

 

Yuri just smiles. "I want to watch some TV."

 

 

 

The both of them watch until the doctor came in.

 

 

 

 

"You may go now, Ms Kwon Yuri." said the doctor.

 

 

 

 

"Okay. Thanks." said Yuri. Doctor leaves.

 

 

 

 

"Kaja. Let's go." said Yuri.

 

 

 

"Not with you wearing that. Here change into this." Donghae said while handing her the outfit.

 

 

 

 

"Can't accept this." Yuri said.

 

 

"As a gift." Donghae said.

 

 

 

 

Yuri changes into the outift.

 

 

 

 

 

They walk down to the lobby.

 

 

 

"Wait here." said Donghae telling her to stand by the door.

 

 

 

 

Donghae goes to the front desk.

 

 

 

"I'm here to pay Kwon Yuri's bill." said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

"Monthly payment or weekly?" asked the front desk lady.

 

 

 

"All of it." said Donghae

 

 

.

He returns to Yuri. "Kaja" Donghae begins to cover his face w/ a scarf when they go through the tunnel where there is lots of people selling items

 

 

 

 

.

"What?! Are you too embarrased to be seen with me?! Fine. I'll walk home." said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Aniyo. Paparazzi. You know cause I'm a singer, model, and a well-known dancer. I get followed sometimes. If they see me with a girl, they mak eit a big deal, assume we are dating, and BOOM! Next thing you know we are in the front cover of the newspaper." Donghae said.

 

 

 

"Who would want to date you?!" Yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Just wait. You'll fall for me." Donghae winked.

 

 

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSjZ4Vn0tcXL8qUcGmgjH

Yuri makes a "Are you serious face" "NEVER!!"

 

 

 

"Woah! Look at this!" Yuri said while poitning at these rings. "So pretty!"

 

 

 

 

The old lady that was in charge said, "Lovely couple! Would you like to purchase some couple rings?"

 

 

 

"a-ani. We are not a couple." Yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"Oh..But you too look great together." Donghae covers his face so no one knows his identity.

 

 

 

 

Donghae looks at a fish necklace.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae says," I want to purchase this."

 

 

 

 

"18 dollars please." said the old lady.

 

 

 

 

Donghae hands his credit card.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. We don't accept credit cards, only cash."

 

 

 

 

Donghae searches through his wallet. He has no cash.

 

 

 

 

 

"Here." Yuri hands the money.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks." said Donghae.

 

 

 

"No problem. No need to pay me back either. As a gift for helping me." said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

They start walking to the car. He opens the door for Yuri. They start heading to the Im's mansion.

 

 

 

 

It was silent in the car.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah-hem! Um..um..thanks for saving me." Donghae said.

 

 

 

 

"No problem." said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

"But why did you?!? You could've almost died. You were bleeding a lot." said Donghae.

 

 

 

Yuri just smiles.

 

 

 

 

In his mind:

She is goddess when she smiles...

No one's mind:

 

 

 

"OH!! I forgot to pay the hospital bill!" exclaimed Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry. I already paid." said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

"I'm going to pay you back. How much was it?!?!?" Yuri asked.

 

 

 

 

"I said don't worry. You can pay me back with something else." aaid Donghae.

 

 

 

"Like what?!?" said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know...we'll see." said Donghae.

 

 

 

They finally reach the mansion.

 

 

 

 

"Thanks for everything." said Yuri.

 

 

 

"Go in now. Before the evil step-mother is going to get you!!" Donghae .

 

 

 

Yuri makes a face.

 

 

 

 

Yuri walks in. Madam Im and Yoona are standing in front of her giving her a glare.

 

 

 

 

"Where have you been, young lady?! Why looking so tired?!? Probably stayed up all night have !" asked Madam Im.

 

 

 

 

"WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET THSE CLOTHES?!?!? This an expensive brand!! Probably seduced the rich Donghae to get these! THIS B****!" said Yoona.

 

 

 

 

Yuri wants to argue back but if she does, she will get kicked out. She keeps silent.

 

 

 

 

"Leave. You no-longer live in this mansion! Out now!!!" said Madam Im.

 

 

 

 

"Bwoh?!?!? THIS IS MINE!! Not yours!!!" Yuri yelled back.

 

 

 

 

Madam Im slapped her.

 

 

 

 

Yuri is furious.

 

 

 

 

 

"Fine. I'm leaving. I'm tired of being your slave!!! ALL OF THIS!!" Yuri goes up to Madam Im and punches her in the stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

"AH!!!" Madam Im fell down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri runs out. She runs as fast as she could.

 

 

 

Seohyun goes downstairs.

 

 

 

 

"Where's Yuri?? Has she gone home yet?!" asked Seohyun.

 

 

 

"She won't be coming home anymore." said Yoona smirking.

 

 

 

Seohyun: "What did you guys DO!!! I HATE YOU!!!" Seohyun screams.

 

She tries to run out of the mansion but Yoona and Madam Im stops her.

 

 

 

"LET ME GO!!!" Seohyun screams.

 

 

 

 

"HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT YOUR OWN MOTHER!!" Madam Im said.

 

 

 

 

Seohyun," WHY'D YOU KICK HER OUT OF HER OWN MANSION!!!! I'm going to report to the police!!" Yoona grabs a baseball bat and hits

 

Seohyun in the back of her head. Seohyun faints.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hopefully she forgets her memory." said Madam Im.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

How'd you think?!? Please comment and subscribe!! It will actually encourage me to write!!!