Can't forget you.

My Dancing Queen

 

Chapter Photo Credit: diamondchick

 

_____________________

 

 

Yuri runs straight up to her room and dials Seohyun's number.

 

 

"Yobseyo?!" Seohyun picks up.

 

No answer but sobbing.

 

"Yobseyo?! Yuri-ah?!"

 

"Seohyun-ah, please find me the fastest airplane ticket to America." Yuri tells.

 

"Bwoh?! A plane ticket to America?! Yuri-ah, are you crazy?" Seohyun asks with a tone of shock.

 

 

 

 

"Ani. Seohyun, just please help me. I-I can't stay here. All it does is just brings me bad memories." Yuri cried on the line.

 

 

"Yuri-ah, what happened? Just yesterday you were perfectly fine?! What's the matter?!" Seohyun being worried.

 

"It's a long story." Yuri stated.

 

"I've got time. How about we go out for lunch today at a cafe or something. It's almost 1. Sounds good?" Seohyun suggests.

 

"No, I can't...That's the reason why I want to leave this place..and go far away.." Yuri said.

 

 

"Okay. I'll come to your apartment in a few minutes! I'll buy us two yummy meals on the way!" Seohyun trying to cheer up her sister.

 

"Be careful, Seohyun. See you then." Yuri hangs up the phone.

 

About 10 minutes later, Seohyun reaches the apartment. Yuri was sitting on the couch downstairs, waiting for her sister. As soon as she hear a car door shut, she glanced between the crack of the curtains and immediately opened the door for Seohyun.

 

"Come on, let's go up to my room." Yuri demands as soon as she closed the front door after Seohyun steps in.

 

They reach her room. Seohyun holds up the paper bag that read's Panera.

 

"Let's eat and then we can talk." Seohyun suggests. The both of them sit on the two-chaired table.

 

Seohyun first takes out of the paper bag, 2 wrapped Salmon Club Croissant signature sandwiches that contains the French croissant with salmon filet, apple-wood smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato and zesty tomato aioli placing those first on the table. She reaches in the bag again for a large dish of the salmon filet, romaine, field greens, kalamta olives, madarin oranges, feta, sliced almonds, onions and honey tangerine vinaigrette Mediteranean Salmon Salad.

 

 

 

 

Lastly, she takes out 2 orders of the pastry dough twisted and braided with simple flavors of butter & freshly ground pecans coated with light sugar syrup Pecan Braid.

 

She puts both of her hands together. "Let's eat!" Her sister excitedly suggests with those cute, big, innocent eyes along with such a beautiful grin.

 

"Look at you!" Yuri laughs pointing her index finger to Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, Yuri, laugh all you want. Be happy!" Seohyun leans foward to pinch the cheeks of Yuri. "Why you so skinny?! Glad I bought a big lunch!"

 

 

 

"Owwwwyy!" Yuri pouts. Yuri playfully pinches the cheeks of her sister back. Both laugh so merrily. The both of them settle down to eat now. Yuri takes a huge bite of the Salmon Club Croissant and let all the flavors melt into her tongue.

 

 

 

"Hmmmm mmmm mmmmmmmm!" Yuri blasted the sounds of tasting the delicious sandwitch. "I've never tasted a sandwitch this good! So yummy!" Yuri blurted with the chewed up food in .

 

"Don't talk with food in your mouth." Seohyun blurted with also food in making the room fill with more laughter.

 

After quickly finishing the sandwitches, Yuri and Seohyun both take their plastic forks and starts filling their stomachs with the Salmon salad.

 

After taking a couple of bites, "Mmmmmm mmmm mmmm! Healthy and yummy at the same time!" Yuri stated. Seohyun, trying to chew her food up, nods her head in agreement.

 

Soon after finishing the rest of the salad, they stare at the Pecan Braid infront of them. Yuri the lips from left to right. Yuri picks it up and tear a quarter of the braid and shoves it in . She closes her eyes while she slowly lets the moist and crunchy food melt in .

 

"I think this is best lunch I've ever had in my entire life. Getting to eat super delicious food with the person I love the most!" Yuri says after finishing the last bit of Pecan Bread.

 

"Hmmm! Me too! Mmmm..isn't Donghae the one you love the most?" teasing Yuri.

 

Yuri's smile faded. "That's what I wanted to tell you." Yuri stated trying to keep calm. She paused for a moment. "I'm done with him, Seohyun-ah. We are no longer seeing each other." Silence fills the room.

 

"Why?! Tell me what happened from start to end. Every single second." Seohyun leans in closer with wide eyes opened.

 

 

Yuri tells from beginning to the end, including the fans today.

 

"Omo! Stupid Donghae! Grrr! How dare he do that! Whata jackass!" Seohyun started to fire up and cussed a bad word.

 

 

 

"That's why I wasn't able to go out. I'm afraid I will get attacked again." Yuri informed Seohyun with sad eyes. "I want to leave here and never come back."

 

 

 

Seohyun thinks for a moment.

 

 

 

Seohyun reaches for Yuri's hands and holds it tightly. "I will go with you. Both of us leave everything behind and leave. Forget everything. I have saved a large amount of money. Enough for you to pay Donghae back and for us to survive in America. If you leave me here, there's nothing for me to live. It will just be like hell for me. I won't tell mom or Yoona. I'll sneak out on the night we leave. They will never find me. And me and you can start new in America." Seohyun said.

 

 

 

"I love you, Seohyun." Yuri after hearing those words, out of her loving sister's mouth, leans in for a hug, agreeing with her request.

 

 

 

"Tonight, I will drop off the money in Donghae's mailbox. Don't worry. My money is like your money. Me, my mom, and Yoona actually owe you a lot. So don't worry. Then I will book the soonest plane tickets. Which state do you want to go?" Seohyun asks pulling away from the hug.

 

"I don't care, you choose." Yuri replies because honestly she doesn't know where.

 

"Umm...Cali?! I like warm places. And beaches." Seohyun tells Yuri.

 

"Okay, Cali it is!" Yuri exclaimed feeling excited raising both of her hands up.

 

"When I get the tickets, I will tell you what time and day it is." Seohyun says.

 

"I'm actually feeling good about this. The sooner, the better." Yuri says with joy.

 

"Well now I'm going to leave to go to the bank right now to withdraw the money for Cali and Donghae."

 

"Can you put this note in the envelope I'm going to write?" said Yuri quickly jotting down some words.

 

"Yeah sure." Sephyun said while putting the note in her coach handbag after Yuri finished.

 

"I will call ASAP when I know the date! Bye-Bye!" Seohyun starts putting on her heels and coat.

 

"Bye!" Yuri closes the door after Seohyun walks out of the room.

 

Yuri decides to start packing her clothes. When she opens the closet, she realizes 90% of the items she has is what Donghae bought for her. The 10% is Grandma's and Seohyun's. Yuri sighs. She doesn't want to  bring Donghae's items with her when she starts new. She decides to throw all of it in the garbage. As she was reaching for an outfit, she paused. "Such a waste of money. There are people who want clothes but don't have any. Maybe I should just donate. Good idea." Yuri tells herself.

 

Yuri grabs a large plastic bag and nicely folds each item and put them in the bag. As she reaches for one and another, memories just flash through her mind, making her grin for a bit, remembering those happy moments. But she tells herself they were all fake and continues folding. After finishing all, she grabs all of the accesories and jewelries and place it on top of the clothes. She ties the fully, plastic bag. After that, she grabs a the dufflebag Seohyun gave her and packed the clothes Grandma and Seohyun gave her and a couple of her own belongings. After being finished, she stretches up arms trying to ease the pain on her arm.


She crashes into her bed and close her eyes. "Can't wait for Cali." She smiles.

 

 

With Seohyun:

 

 

 


"I'd like to withdraw all of my money from my bank account." Seohyun informed the bank lady.

 

"Oh, can you put $8,000 (USDollars) in a different evelope and the rest in another?" Seohyun asks. 

 

"Sure ma'am." The bank lady replies.

 

After 10 minutes of counting, Seohyun asks the cab to drive her to Donghae's mansion. She takes out the note Yuri gave her earlier to put it in the enevelope.

Here's all of the money I owe you including the hospital bills, clothes, and everything. Farewell Donghae. -Yuri

 

Seohyun completely seals the envelope and places it his mailbox and drives off.

 

Donghae, in his room, watching a TV show, suddenly hears double knocks on his door.

 

"Come in!" Donghae yells as he is reaching for some popcorn in the bowl.

 

"Mr. Donghae, you have mail. But it doesn't have the address of the person who sent it. All it says is: For Donghae. " his Butler informs him giving him the chills thinking it was mysterious. He hands him the large, heavy envelope.

 

"Stay with me while I open this, I'm kind of scared, I mean it's heavy...What if it's a bomb?!" Donghae asks scaring the both of them.

 

"Don't say that!" his butler said siting next to him.

 

Donghae nervosuly and slowly reaches to tear the top of the envelope. His butler nervously holds the back of Donghae's shirt.

 

Donghae turns to his butler telling him, "Stop shaking. You're making me more nervous."

 

"Oh!," His butler puts his hands away and gulps. "Sorry about that."

 

As Donghae reaches into the envelope, with just one eye slightly opened and the other squinted, his butler screamed a high pitch.

 

Scared, Donghae glares at his butler. "Fine, I'll leave if you don't want me here." his butler glares back.

 

"No, no. Stay. Just don't make any sound." Donghae informs.

 

Again, Donghae reaches again into the envelope. He touches the item inside.

"It feels smooth...and its thick!" Donghae states.

He takes it out and holds it out.

 

"Woahhh....so much!" Donghae cries with happiness.

His butler picks up a piece of paper that flew out when Donghae held out the money.

 

"Ah-hem, Donghae-ah, this flew out." His butler gave him the half-folded sheet of paper. Donghae sets down the money and grabs the sheet. As Donghae reads it, his smile faded. He crumpled the paper and threw it across his room. He covers his blanket over his bed and lies down, making the money falling out of his bed.

 

His butler bends down to pick them up. "Donghae, why'd your mood change so quickly?" His butler crawling on hid knees picking up each and everyone of the bills.

 

"You keep the money. I don't want it. Do whatever you want with it." Donghae mumbled through the blanket.

 

"Well, I don't need this much so I will donate it for charity." said his butler leaving with the money and shutting the door leaving Donghae fussed up.

 

Donghae kicks his blanket and fuss around. He throws the blanket off of him and sits up. "You truly want to end the relationship, huh? Yuri-ah, you truly hate me." Donghae sadly spoke.

Donghae gets out of his bed, walks to where he saw Yuri come in, looks outside the glass doors and takes glimpse of the sunset. He stares at the spot where Yuri and him ended. His mind replays the scene and every single word that was spoken from her lips.

 

A tear drop formed in his eye and slowly glided down his soft skin. Wiping that teardrop, he furiously said to himself, "If she wants to forget me, I will too."  

 

 

He thinks in his mind, "I didn't even get to explain to her..and she ended our relationship...the relationship that was soon going to be forever...I guess we're not meant to be together."

 

Donghae reaches for his Iphone 5 and looks at his clock. It's 7 p.m. He needs to go out and do something fun. He texts a bunch of friends to meet him at the Night club. He gets ready by taking a nice shower first.

 

 

After that, he searches something in his closet for the right attire for the night. He puts his hands on his hand. He finally chooses a black buttoned up shirt with a black tuxedo jacket along with black pants. As he looks himself in the mirror, he s the top 3 buttons. He fixes his hair a little bit, leaving it wavy. It's 7:45 and he heads down the stairs where some of his scattered maids are tidying up the big mansion and his butler reading a newspaper.

 

"Don't wait for me. I might not be home." Donghae said while leaving out the back door to his black mustang.

 

As he reaches the club, he goes to the back seeing his friends all in the hot tub.

 

"Long time no see man!" His bestfriend, Lee Hyukjae, or everyone calls "Eunhyuk" immediately got of out the hot tub to give him the biggest hug.

 

 

"Dude, you got me wet." Donghae grabbing a white towel to wipe himself.

 

"Sorry man. Hey, I say we all party hard tonight in the club later. Long time since you've been here!" Eunhyuk suggests.


"Yeaaah! " The rest of his friends spoke.

 

"Okayyy! We party hard tonight! Today I will pay all of the drinks you guys want!" Donghae cheers taking a big gulp of tequila that Sungmin handed to him.

 

"YEAHHH!" They all cheered as they go into the club after drying themsleves and putting on clothes.

a3c39e

2.jpg

"So crowded today!" Eunhyuk yelling for all to hear over the loud music.

 

"Let's go dance and have the night of our lives!" Donghae screams.They all cheer into the crowd and starts dancing. Donghae spots a random hot girl wearing a bright red body con dress and pulls her body towards him and against his body.

 

"Dance with me." Donghae whispers against her right ear.

 

She puts her arms around his neck. Donghae starts to let the music move him. The loud music flowing through his ears, the awesome bass vibrating his ear lobes, the lights flashing, the tequila drunking him, and the girl rubbing against him. While he is dancing with the girl, in his mind he is thinking of another special girl, Yuri.

 

He doesn't want to think about Yuri becuase all it does is rips his heart. He finds his way to look for different girls to dance. No girls rejected him. But with evey girl, he keeps on thinking about Yuri.

 

I'm here to forget her, but why does my mind keep on replaying her image...Yuri-ah, I will never find another girl like you.

 

 

After dancing with the 10th girl, he is too depressed and can't get Yuri out of his mind. Every memory replays in his mind. He pushes the girl away and starts heading for the bar. He sits down on the stool and starts ordering drinks.

 

 

He sits on the stool, "A Cape Cod (2 thirds vodka and 1 third cranberry) please."

 

He gets his drink and drinks and drinks making him drunk to the max. His heart is hurting but all he can think to get rid of it, is to drink.

 

 

After 15 shots, the bartender doesn't want to give him anymore.

 

"Just give me more. I wan't to forget everything.  I have lots of moneeey....lots of money....." He drunkily informs handing his credit card.

 

While he was about to take a sip, a pair of arms slides across his back and sits next to him.

 

"Well hello Donghae." the figure spoke sliding a stool right next to Donghae getting a brezzy smell of her Victoria Secret's Heavenly perfume scent.

 

Donghae with dizzy eyes looks at the figure.

 

"And you are?!" He asks with a drunk tone.

 

"Yoona. Im Yoona." Yoona informs him.

 

Dpnghae goes back to drinking. Ignoring Yoona.

 

"Ahemm...So..the contest is tomorrow.." said Yoona trying to lure him to talk to her.

 

As Donghae puts the liquid in his lips, Yoona reaches for the cup and puts in back down hard on the table making the liquid spill everywhere.

 

"Stop drinking." Yoona told Donghae with a straight face.

 

"Why can't I?! Huh??!" Donghae pounds his chest drunkily. "There's a person...a person I want to forget..... Let me forget her." He stares into Yoona's eyes with anger and tears.

 

"I'll make you forget her." Yoona whispers seductively into the ears of Donghae pulling his shirt and dragging him to the middle of the dance floor.

 


The song, "Call me" by Anna Vissi (Valentin Remix) comes up basting the whole dancefloor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBn3npxNxfc

 

Donghae puts his hands her her waist while Yoona starts to rub him.

 

She smirks at him and looks at him right in the eyes.

 

tumblr_lj0ws98IlA1qdmxh2o1_500.gif

 

Suprisingly Donghae didn't think of Yuri. He just danced with Yoona. After a few minutes, a beautiful image formed in his mind.

 

?saduie=AG9B_P-vdNluZBQYgb-SFJcQDB9m&att

 

He smiles dreamily.

 

Yoona wanted to take it to the next level. She quickly grabs his black, sweaty shirt and pulls him to the nearest room. As she walked in with Donghae, she pushed Donghae onto the couch. Donghae lays there lifelessly not knowing what's going on. As she was going to lock the doors, Donghae grabbed her left wrist.

 

"Yuri-ah..don't leave me." He said breathlessly with his eyes closed.

 

Those words echoed in Yoona's mind. Her blood starts pumping through her veins furiously. Her eyebrows scrunch and she stomps the floor. This made Yoona very frustrated thinking Donghae and Yuri were done but nope, her assumptions were wrong.

 

"Hmmmp!" She lets go of his hand and angrily stomps out of the room leaving Donghae restlessly lying on the couch.

 

"Yuri-ah..," Donghae starts crying, "I can't forget you."

 

With Yuri:

 

Her phone started ringing as soon as Yuri got out of the shower.

 

With a towel wrapped around her head and wearing Grandma's pajamas, Yuri answers the phone.

 

"Yobseyo?" Yuri on the line.

 

"Yuri-ah! It's Seohyun! I've book the earliest flight. It's tomorrow. We leave from Gimpo Airport at 11 p.m." Seohyun said to Yuri.

 

"Tomorrow?!" Yuri asked. She suddenly remembered that tomorrow was the contest.

 

"Why is something wrong? Didn't you want it as soon as possible?!" Seohyun asked.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Hehehe! That was a stupid way to end the chapter...Sorry! Anyways I'm really sorry if this chapter was boring to read. This situation has to happen before the next big situation happens. I know you guys want some Yulhae moments but I promise you there will be some in the next chapter! :D And if my writings do ever confuse you, let me know! Please comment and subscribe. Again the comments, votes, and subscribers made me very happy and that's why with every free minutes I had, I started writing even though I was so busy! I did it for you guys! PLEASE PLEASE SUPPORT ME!