Remembering You.

My Dancing Queen

Chapter photo credit: diamondchick

 

_________________________________

 

Anna eyes widened as her lips touched Donghae's. She pushed Donghae away which caused Donghae to roll over.

 

 

 

 

Anna touches her lips. "My lips..my poor lips...my first kiss...it's been taken by a hideous guy...otteke?!" Anna rubbed her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

"Pshhh...This isn't your first kiss, Anna." Donghae mumbled.

 

 

 

 

"Bwoh?! What'd you say?" Anna asked because all she heard was mumblings of Donghae's words.

 

 

 

 

 

"N-nothing." Donghae lied. *cough* *cough* "Ah-hem"

 

 

 

 

 

Anna looked at him with a stink eye. "Yah! Why'd you keep moving closer to me?! If you wouldn't, this wouldn't happen!" Anna slams her hands on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

"Me? You're the one who didn't watch your steps. AND if you wouldn't pulled my shirt." Donghae flashed a fake smile and stood up.

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-" Anna was about to yell until Donghae walked out the door waving without tunring back. "Bye!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Jigeum-eun modu jasin-e uihae i haggyoleul cheongsohaeya..." *I have to clean this school by myself...* Anna takes a deep breathe and sighs.

 

 

 

 

 

Anna stayed behind by herself cleaning the rest of the dance building.

 

 

 

Donghae was driving to McDonald's and ordered 2 Big Mac's, 1 Large Coke, and 1 Medium Fries, along with an order of Apple Pie.

 

 

 

 

As he was eating while driving to Anna's bar, he thought of Anna. He looks at his watch. It was 9:32.

 

 

 


Donghae goes in the bar but he doesn't see Anna.

 

 

 

Where could she be, he asked. Donghae asked, "Is the owner Miss Kim Anna, here?" Donghae asked the manager.

 

 

"Nope. She is not here. I just know starting tomorrow for one week she won't be here because the other owner and her are going on a camp." The manager informed him.

 

"Uh-oh." Donghae drove back to the dance school.

 

 

 

 

----------------

 

 

Anna finishes cleaning and walks to the closet to put away the cleaning materials. As she closes the door, the lights and everything went off.

 

 

 

 

 

It was total darkness. Anna just got the chills. Anna opens the closet door thinking it had to do something with the closet door. Nothing happened but the echoes of the closet door echoeing through the hallways.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello?! Is anyone there?!" Anna starts getting scared. She looks through her pockets to see if she had her phone for a light.  Her phone was not there. "Gosh..it's at home charging..." Anna face-palms herself.

 

 

 

Anna walked through the hallways slowly and shaking. She was starting to get scared because there was no lights and she was alone, by herself, in the building.

 

 

 

 

 

Anna ran to the front door and started opening it. She couldn't open it.

 

 

 

 

"What?! Why won't this door open?!" Anna started panicking. Anna ran down the hallway and searched for another door. She tried opening it. It wouldn't open.

 

 

 

 

"What's happening?! Is anyone here?!" Anna start shouting. She ran back to the main door and looked through the glass doors.

 

 

 

 

 

"Is anyone out there?! PLEASE HELP ME!!" Anna bangs on the glass of the door hoping someone could hear her through the doors.

 

 

 

"PLEASE HELP ME!! SOMEONE!!" Anna starts to cry. "Someone , please..." Anna drops to the ground crying. "I'm so scared..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Anna dropped down to the ground, her head began to ache. "Ahhh..my head." Anna cried out holding her head.

 

 

 

 

A vision flashed back:

 

 

 

 

All she could see was darkness. She could hear winds blowing and waves splashing. She started screaming through the duct-tape around her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of vision:

 

 

 

Anna had her eyes shut closed and shakes her head. All of a sudden she heard banging on the glass. She opened her eyes and looked up. Someone was banging on the window, waving at Anna.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kai oppa!" Anna exclaimed feeling relieved.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai tried opening the door. "Gah! Why won't it open?!?" Kai struggles to open the door.

 

 

 

Kai looked at Anna whose eyes were swollen. "Don't worry, I'm going to get you out of there."

 

 

 

 

Kai took out his keys because he had access to the building because of his teaching. As soon as Kai unlocked the door, Anna ran up to him, outside, and hugged him tightly. "Gwenchana?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kai oppa...I was soo scared...I-I thought I was going to be stuck in there..." Anna starts crying on his Calvin Klein t-shirt hugging him tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry. I'm here. I'm always here for you. I came to rescue you." Kai caressly ran his fingers through her hair, comforting her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae was watching them from afar. He felt pain piercing through his heart as he watched Anna getting comfort from another guy.

 

 

 

photo tumblr_m91ga9POHT1qjq8gao2_r1_500_zps22301ed5.gif

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQysUG_WVbo

 

 

 

 

"I should've been the one comforting her..." Donghae spoke softly to himself and begins driving off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on, let's go home." Kai insisted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the way home in Kai's Lamborghini:

 

 

 

 

 

"It's so great you came, otherwise, I wouldn't been stuck there all night." Anna told Kai.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What about that Donghae kid? Why wasn't he there?" Kai asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That rascal left me all by myself. When I see him tomorrow, I'm going to kick his and give him a lesson!" Anna threatened holding us a fist.

 

 

 

 

 

Kai laughs.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, Kai oppa, why did you come?! Did you forget something in your office?" Anna asked putting down her fist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ani. It was getting pretty late and you weren't home yet so I was worried. That's why I came to go check on you." Kai explained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kai is very protective!" Anna complimented Kai.

 

 

 

 

 

"That's my job!" Kai exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

Anna lays her head on the window. Anna thought of the vision she had before and shakes her head. Kai made a quick glance at Anna.

 

 

 

 

"What's wrong?!" Kai asked glacing at Anna and back on the road.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"N-nothing. Just something..something strange happened to me.." Anna spoke the truth and frowns a little.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tell me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna sighs. She hesitated to ask this question, "Oppa, have I ever..ever..been kidnapped?" Anna turned and looked at him.

 

 

 

 

"No. Not that I know of." Kai answered truthfully.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well...then...have I ever been...like pushed into the water or something?" Anna looks at him again.

 

 

 

 

 

This question triggered him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you asking me all of these questions all of the sudden?!" Kai asked and glared at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna pouts. "I was just asking. Geeez.. You don't have to be all harsh about it."

 

 

 

 

 

Kai turns and looks at her and flashes a smile.

 

 

 

 

Anna, who had a head leaned against the window, tilts her head and asks, "What?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're so cute when you're mad." Kai manages to pinch her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna glares at him and sticks out her tongue.

 

 

 

 

They reached home. Anna runs up the stairs to her room to start packing.

 

 

 

"Night night, oppa!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Night!" Kai stands at the bottom step of the stairs. "Anna, I'm not going to let you go back with Donghae. You're going to stay with me." Kai thought to himself.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

5:47 am the next day:

 

 

 

"Hurry up! We don't want to waste every single minute of training! Come on chop, chop!" K stood near the entry way of the bus rushing the dancers to load the bus. Kai and Anna sat in the very back of the coach bus. 

 

 

 

 

As they were eating morning snacks, Donghae went to the back and saw no seats were availible. Donghae turns to the two dancers who are siting across from Kai and Anna.

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me, would you please exchange seats with me?" Donghae bowed. The two dancers looked at each other and sighed. They moved to a different seat.

 

 

 

 

Donghae sits down. "Ahhh.." He looks over at Kai and Anna. He waves. "Hello."

 

 

 

 

 

Kai glared at Donghae. Yoona came to where Donghae was siting and told him scoot over.

 

 

 

 

"Go up there and sit by yourself." Donghae demanded.

 

 

 

 

"You're my fiance. I need to be with you." Yoona snapped back at him.

 

 

 

 

Donghae rolls his eyes and let Yoona sit. Yoona takes out her beats, iphone, and listens to some calming music.

 

 

 

 

"Don't disturb me. I'm trying to enhance my beauty." Yoona informed Donghae. Donghae rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

 

Kai began feeding Anna with banana chips making Donghae jealous.

 

 

 

"This guy. Aissh! Stop feeding her!" Donghae thought to himself. He thought of something.

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me. I haven't had breakfast this morning, so I was wondering if I can have some of the banana chips please?" Donghae asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai hesistated and leaned over to Donghae to pour some into his hands. Donghae purposely made Kai spill the bag of banana chips all over the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh! My clumsiness.....What a bummer! The banana chips are ALL spilled onto the floor..look's like no one is going to eat them!" Donghae exclaimed sounding very childish. Donghae picks them up and toss them into the trash can.

 

 

 

 

"Hehe! Looks like you can't feed her." Donghae giggled to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai takes out his iphone and turns on the camera. "Anna, let's take some selcas." Kai insisted. Kai looked at Donghae and smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

Kai and Anna took many photos which caused Donghae to even get more jealous.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aissssh! This guy is really trying to push my buttons!" Donghae screamed inside his body.

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop taking pictures. I'm trying to sleep here!" Donghae scolded at them hoping they would stop.

 

 

photo tumblr_m9qxnzMtvj1r6gi4co3_500_zpse0e25212.gif

 

 

"If you want to sleep, go to a different seat and sleep." Anna spoke to him flashing a fake smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mhmmm!" Kai tilted his head at Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae kept quiet and hugged his fishy pillow. 
 

 

 

 

Anna started yawning and stretching. "Anna, if you're tired, you can sleep on my shoulder." Kai informed Yuri and turned to Donghae giving him a sly smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae opened his jaws. "Okayy Kai...Okay..I see how it is..You wanna play? I'll play." Donghae thought to himself.

 

 

 

 

Anna layed her head on Kai's shoulder and Kai rested his head on her head. Kai covered them both with a blanket.

 

 

 

 

Donghae pouts and shakes. He slouches down and just listens to music.

 

 

 

 

 

After 2 and a half  hours, they finally reached their destination. It's 8:30 a.m. There were a whole bunch of cabinets with numbers labeled on them.

 

cabins1662.jpg

 

 

 

 

"Okay, as you guys come out, I will tell each of your cabin's number." K stood up informing the dancers.

 

 

*Blah Blah Blah*

"Kim Anna-14"

"Kim Jong In-21"

"Im Yoona-14"

"Lee Donghae-21" K finishes reading off the list.

 

 

 

 

"Get unpacking and dressed in some comfy clothes. We got work to do. Everyone has to be on Main Area by 9 a.m sharp." He demanded.

 

 

 

"Lateness will have a consequence." K warned.

 

 

 

 

Yoona and Anna go into their cabin and start unpacking.

 

 

 

Yoona walks up to Anna, and pulled her shirt closer. "If you dare coming close to my fiance, you're gonna pay." Yoona threatened her giving her the deadliest glare and continued unpacking.

 

 

Yoona changed into comfortable clothes and starts heading out closing the cabin door hard behind her.

 

 

 

 

Anna began to have another vision.

 

 

 

"I warned you. If you would've been a good little girl and obeyed, this wouldn't lead to your death." Someone told her.

 

End of vision:

 

 

Anna shakes her head. "What's happening?"

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai and Donghae started to unpack their clothes putting them in closets.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know, I used to love this girl dearly. She was my everything..... My Dancing Queen." Donghae turned back to Kai breaking the awkward silence.

 

 

 

 

 

Kai knew who he was talking about. Kai kept silent.

 

 

 

 

"One day, we were spending happy moments in Jeju, together, until she disappeared before my eyes." Donghae continued his story.

 

 

 

 

Kai began to change into different clothes.

 

 

 

 

"Everyone told me she was dead. They told me...she died in the water. But I, myself, believe she is still alive." Donghae concluded.

 

 

 

 

 

Kai ignored his words, walked to the door, and was about to open the door until Donghae quickly ran over and stopped it, placing one arm on it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you hiding everything from her??! Why?! WAE??!?!" Donghae asked turning his head to Kai raising his volume.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai listened to Donghae's words and looked away. "I don't know what you're talking about." Kai replied coldy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae grabbed Kai's t-shirt and pinned him to the wall. "She's going to hate you once she finds out the truth. Yuri was mine first, Kai." Donghae glared into Kai's eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai struggled to get away from Donghae's grip. He finally did and pinned Donghae to the wall instead.

tumblr_mni5tjMI7h1qal6qmo1_500.gif

(LOL I know it's Luhan, but just imagine Donghae's face in it)

 

 

"She's NOT going to find out. She's going to stay forever with me. YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER AND GO BACK TO YOUR STINKING FIANCE AND MARRY HER!" Kai raised his voice.

 

 

 

Kai puts Donghae down and walked out slamming the door hard.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Everyone started to training and practicing all day long. Sweating like crazy in the sun. It was about 8 at night when K announced they were done for the day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"To end the day of our first night with some fun, we are all going to do a scavenger hunt. The purpose of this is to search for these shiny boxes. Inside each box are clues and helpful tips for your solo. Everyone will go in pairs. I will randomly draw one name from each gender box. Stay with your partner at ALL TIMES. Since its dark, this will be fun but dangerous at the same time. There are flashlights. Please use them. Please don't cheat. Once you've got one box, go back here to the Main Area. First 3 pairs will receive an automatic free lunch pass AND free cleaning passes for the rest of the week." K explained the rules.

 

 

 

 

K picked each name and called out their partners.

 

 

 

 

"Donghae and-" Donghae waited eagerly...."Please be Anna, Please be Anna."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kim Anna." K called out. Donghae smiled from the inside and walks over to Anna. "Hello partner."

 

 

 

 

 

Anna glares at him. Every one had a partner and each lined up.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae looked at Kai and smirked. "Ha."

 

 

 

Kai clenches his fist but calms himself down. Yoona looked at them and glared.

 

 

"On your marks, get ready, set, go!" Everyone ran into the woods at different directions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hurry up!" Donghae rushed Anna who was behind Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! I can't run that fast!' Anna yelled at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae grabbed Anna's hands and lead her. "Maybe this will help." She can feel her body firing up as he touches her.

 

 

Donghae and Anna started searching. They couldn't find any box. It was now getting really dark out. They finally spot a box on a tree after a long walk.

 

 

 

 

"Look!" Donghae pointed at the box.

 

 

 

"Yes!" Anna jumps and starts to head towards the tree to climb up on it.

 

 

 

Donghae holds her arm back. Anna turns back. "What?"

 

 

 

 

"I'll get it." Donghae stepped one foot on the trunk.

 

 

 

"No, I'll get it. When you climb up there, you're gonna break the tree." Anna climbing up. Donghae lets her.

 

 

 

 

"Wow, you're really good at climbing trees." Donghae compliments her while watching her quickly climb the tree like a boss.

 

 

 

Anna was about to grab the box that was high but looked down and gulped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's wrong?" Donghae asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"This is so scary. I'm afraid when I reach for the box, I'm going to fall down." Anna told him truthfully as she looks down. The tree was on top of a small grassy cliff.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae moves right under Anna. "Don't worry. I'm here to catch you. If anything happens, I'm down here to catch you." Donghae comforts Anna.

 

 

 

Anna slowly nodds her head and stretched out her arm out to the box holding on to one branch. Her fingertips slighty touched the box until snapping and crackings were heard.

 

 

 

 

 

"DONGHAE!"

 

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Ta daaa!! MORE YULHAE MOMENTS!! hehe! Was it too cheesy?! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! PLEASE DO!! They give me ecouragements to continue writing. Last time there weren't very many....I was sad...:(

 

 

If you haven't read my co-authored story, please do.

    Love Is A Complicated Word

 

 

 

I want to show you yulhae shippers out there something I was going to show a loooonng time ago. Don't know if you've seen it...you probably have... but I'm going to show it anyways...:)

 

 

First Pic: Photo credit to real owner(s)

 

 

photo 298264_120334888075005_1562950860_n_zpsdbdae085.jpg

 

Donghae and Yuri looked at each otherrr...KYAA!!

Also, in the video if you haven't seen, he taps on Yuri's shoulder twice.

 

 

 Second photo: Photo credit to real owner(s)

photo 189412_194721210548495_1494269_n_zpsc2dfbbb0.jpg

Heechul is touching Yuri's hair and look at Donghae...LOL HIS FACE.

 

 

 

 

 

Please check out my one-shot story! It's called, "Until Death Do Us Apart"

 

 

 

Click here for the link!