Confessing.

My Dancing Queen

(Chapter Photo credit to diamondchick

 

 

--------------------------------------------

Yuri faces the mirrors. She starts playing music and starts dancing. She did her own free style.

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes, she heard clappings.

 

 

 

 

 

"Good job. You have talent!" said **************

 

 

 

 

Yuri turned around and smiled

 

tumblr_me9ooq0uQq1r9tqp8o1_500.png

 

"Thanks." said Yuri

 

 

 

 

"What's your name?" asked Judge 1.

 

 

 

 

"My name is-" Yuri thinks and says, "Lee Jiyeon."

 

 

 

 

 

"I guess you're not to late to be in."   Judge 1 said and winked while leaving.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri smiled. She felt happy inside.

 

 

 

 

Yuri heads towards the door and leaves the building.

 

 

 

 

Donghae parks his car at a random place and starts searching for Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

"Where's Donghae when I need him?" said Yuri. She starts to look for her cellphone.

 

 

 

 

 

"OMO! Where's my ph....Oh.....It's back in my room.." Said Yuri "So irresponsible!" Yuri hits her head.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri starts to walk home.

 

 

 

 

 

While she's walking, she felt a raindrop.

 

 

 

 

"Wait, what?" Yuri looks up at the sky.

 

 

 

 

It starts falling more and more.

 

 

 

 

(Listen to this while reading if you want. It fits the situation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDmbGrQqWog

 

"AISSSHH!!" Yuri covering her head and rushing to a nearby shelter.

 

Yuri finally finds a shelter. She covers her arms. It's dark out now and she's by herself. She's scared and shaking. She sits on the rock.

 

 

 

 

 

"Brrrrrrr!"

 

 

 

 

Suddenly in the rain, she sees a figure running towards her.

 

 

 

 

As the figure gets closer, Yuri recognizes the person. She stands up quickly.

 

"Donghae." she whispers. Her shaking stops. Her mood changes and feels happy. Her hearts beats fast.

 

 

 

 

"Why do I feel happy when you come?' said Yuri in her mind.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah! Are you okay?!? Where were you?!? I was worried." said Donghae. Donghae suprisingly hugs Yuri. Yuri felt his wet body against hers.

 

 

 

 

Yuri was shocked she didn't know what to do.

 

 

 

 

Donghae realizes his sudden action. He pulls away.

 

 

 

 

"I-I'm sorry. I-"

 

 

 

"Its fine. Hugs make me happy. I even give random people hugs too! Hehhe!" said Yuri trying not to make the situation awkward.

 

"Oh..well..Let's get back to your home." said Donghae.

 

Yuri starts to walk but Donghae stops.

 

"What?" Yuri asked.

 

"My car... It's...It's parked a long ways away..." said Donghae.

 

 

 

"So what are we going to do?" Yuri asked.

 

 

"I guess I could run back to my car by myself and then drive the car over here. Sounds good?" asked Donghae.

 

"Donghae-ah, it's raining heavily. You're body is already wet. You have no umbrella and your car is parked a long ways away. You're going to get sick you know." Yuri said with a worried tone.

 

"I'm a guy! Don't worry! I can handle it!" Donghae exclaimed. Donghae starts to walk out but is stopped by Yuri's move on him.

 

"Just...Just stay here till the rain stops." said Yuri calmly. Donghae somehow felt happy inside.

 

tumblr_m0n25bPWCT1r3tsn3.jpg

 

Donghae didn't say anything back but simply obeyed Yuri. Yuri sits back on the rock that she sat on before. She pats on the space next to hers.

 

"Sit here. There's room. I'm pretty sure your legs are tired already." said Yuri patting on the space next to her.

 

"Are you sure both of us will fit? I'm afraid your fatness will push me off the rock." Donghae teased Yuri.

 

Yuri slaps him on the arm. "My fatness?! More like you, Mr. 60 kg man!"

 

 

"That 60kg is muscles and abs." Donghae showed off.

 

 

 

 

 

"Psshhhh!" Yuri gags. "In your dreams."

 

 

 

He begans ing his white shirt.

 

"Woah woah woah. What are you doing?!?" asked Yuri nervously. Donghae continues on ing his shirt.

 

tumblr_m1mp6vtOkx1qaxfv2o1_500.jpg

 

 

"Donghae! What are you doing? You're-You're creeping me out!" said Yuri sounding scared. She covers her eyes.

 

 

 

"Someone doesn't believe I have muscles." said Donghae. He sticks out his tongue so childishly.

 

 

 

"Okay okay! I believe you! Now button you're shirt back! So sick! I wanna throw up!" Yuri gags.

 

 

 

Donghae sits on the rock with Yuri. Both of them are squished. But both of them in their mind don't mind it at all.

 

 

 

 

Donghae gets a text message.

 

The message read:

 

Top 10 contestants

 

Im Yoona

Lee Ji Hyun

Park Ji Soo

Kwon Seo Joo

Lee Tiffany

Lee Hyorin

Park Emily

Lee SeoHyun

Kwon BoBo

Lee Jiyeon

 

Donghae replies back "Thanks!"

 

"What was it?" questioned Yuri.

 

"Oh. It was the list for the top 10 contestants who auditioned. Let me read it outloud." said Donghae.

 

Donghae read out loud the names and finishes with "Lee Jiyeon."

 

Yuri smiled from the inside.

 

"Lee Jiyeon. I've never heard of that person's name. But she made it." said Donghae with a curious tone.

 

 

 

"She probably was like a new student or something." said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri eyes were getting tired. She falls asleep but her head is moving back and forth and side to side. Her tongue sticks out. Donghae chuckles at this.

 

 

 

Donghae slowly puts her head on his shoulder. He makes a small grin. Donghae in his mind says, "Yuri-ah.....I like you. A lot."

 

After 30 minutes, the rain stops. Donghae coughs loudly. Donghae didn't mean to wake Yuri up. Yuri slowly opens her eyes and puts her head up. She then puts her hand out.

 

"Oh. The rain stopped." said Yuri

 

Donghae starts to cough again.

 

Yuri swiftly puts her hand on Donghae's forehead.

 

"Donghae-ah, you're sick. The forehead is burning!" said Yuri. "And your lips are purple!"

 

"No, I'm fine. Let's go. The rain stopped." said Donghae weakly.

 

"Let's go to the hospital first." said Yuri

 

"Hospital? It's not like my head is bleeding. No need for hospital." Donghae said.

 

"At least get medicine!" exclaimed Yuri.

 

"I'll get better if I sleep. It's fine. Look, see? I can walk fine." Donghae starts to walk and Yuri follows. They finally reach to his car. Donghae drives the both of them back to Yuri's apartment.

 

"Can I get a glass of water at your apartment?" asked Donghae.

 

"Sure. Come." said Yuri.

 

Donghae follows Yuri up the stairs but his head felt light-headed and he dropped to the ground.

 

"Donghae!" Yuri quickly picks his up and puts him on her back. She carried him to her room and let him lay on the bed.

 

tumblr_leqvr2JRgR1qa7tfso1_500.png

 

Yuri gets a damp towel and puts it on his forhead.

 

"Bad guy. Told you you needed medication or something." mumbled Yuri.

 

Yuri waits for Donghae to sleep.

 

In her mind she says.
"Donghae-ah, I like you. A lot."

 

 

At the Im's mansion:

 

 

The two daughter and the mother are having dinner together. Yoona gets a text.

 

"OMMAAA!! I MADE IT!" Yoona screams loudly.

 

"Made what?!" asked Madam Im.

 

"The top 10 contestants for Donghae's competition, Just Dance! And then one of the top 10 will be the wiiner and model with Donghae oppa and be in his music video, "Beautiful." explained Yoona.

 

"OMO! SO exciting! Yoona be first! GET DONGHAE!!" exclaimed Madam Im.

 

"Becuase you have made it to the top 10 and most likely get 1st place, let's celebrate!" said Madam Im

 

"Omma, Yuri's name wasn't on there. HAahahahhhah!" laughed Yoona evily.

 

"Cheers!" Yoona said clashing her cup with Madam Im.

 

jeanniecholee250.jpg

 

Madam Im and Yoona took a sip of wine. Madam Im watched Seohyun in the corner of her eyes.

 

"Here, Seohyun. Have a drink too."

 

Seohyun didn't want to but obeyed her mother. Seohyun took a small sip.

 

"Omma, can I take a walk outside? I don't feel good." said Seohyun feeling uneasy.

 

"Sure. Be sure to go home quickly." said Madam Im.

 

Seohyun starts walking by herself along the streets of Seoul.

 

 

With Yuri:

 

 

Donghae finally sleeps. Yuri tucks him in and starts heading towards the door. She carefully and quietly opens the door and heads out.

 

Yuri walks to the nearby drug store. As she was heading towards the front of the store, in the corner of her eye, she saw a 2 scorny men harassing a girl.

 

"Get your hands away! Or I'm going to call the police on you!" the girl threatened.

 

"Pshhhh! We're not scared! GO ahead!" yelled one of the guys.

 

"Yah! Get away from her!" yelled Yuri

 

Everyone looks at her. Seohyun's and Yuri's eyes meet. Yuri's eyes gets teary.

 

"Seohyun." She whispers.

 

"YURI!" yelled Seohyun.

 

"You two dumbsters get away from her now." Yuri angrily demanded.

 

"No! Whatcha gonna do 'bout it?! Huh?!" One of the guys said.

 

"You've asked for it." Yuri mumbled.

 

"What'd she say?" asked one of the guys not focusing on Yuri.

 

*SMACK* *SMACK*

 

Two guys lay on the ground.

 

"Seohyun!" yelled Yuri

 

"Yuri!" yelled Seohyun

 

The both of them hug each other tightly.

 

"Seohyun! Where were you?! How come you don't go to practice? Why haven't you come and find me?" asked Yuri.

 

"Omma and Yoona hit me. They were trying to make me lose my memory but I faked it so I can go and find you." said Seohyun crying.

 

"Don't cry, Yuri is here." said Yuri trying to comfort Seohyun.

 

"Yuri, write down your address. Tomorrow I will find you." said Seohyun. "I have to go home before Omma yells."

 

"Here." Yuri writes down her address. "Please come see me."

 

"I will! Bye!" Said Seohyun going in the taxi cab.

 

Yuri watch the cab take away. She goes and buys medicine for Donghae. When she gets back, she saw Donghae writing something.

 

Donghae saw her and quickly hides the paper.

 

"Donghae, you're awake." said Yuri.

 

"Told you I'd get well after I sleep." said Donghae.

 

Yuri touches his forehead. "Even though the temperatue has gone down, you still need to take this." said Yuri handing him the bottle of pills.

 

"And let's see...What's the paper you're hiding?!" asked Yuri

 

"Ani. It's nothing." Donghae lied.

 

"Whatevess. Well, you can go home now." said Yuri

 

"Well then!" said Donghae

 

Donghae stands up and walks backwards towards the door with the paper behind his back.

 

Yuri shakes her head.

 

"I'll be going. Thanks." said Donghae

 

When Donghae reaches his car, he smiled. "Pheww...Good thing she didn't read it or take it from me."

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

(Hmmmmm...What is the paper he is hiding from Yuri?) Anyways, Hello guys! I'm back! Sorry I didn't update as soon as possible. I've been so busy I barely got any sleep or free time. And sorry for a short, boring chapter but I promise you it will get better! Please support me by subscribing and commenting! :D