Gone Forever.

My Dancing Queen

 

Chapter Photo Credit: diamondchick

__________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Yuri-ah! Yuri-ah! Yuri-ah! YURI-AH!!!!!" Donghae screams. Donghae searches the bed again. He finds a note laying on the nightstand next to the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae picked up that note and his eyes widened as he read the words, with tears forming in his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His heart stopped.

 

 

The note fell from his hands as he was speechless. It was like a sudden brain shutdown.

 

 

"No...no....no...NOOOOO!!!" Donghae paused between each word and then screaming. Donghae ran out of the room, grabbing his keys, and not caring or daring to put his clothes on. He just wanted to find her before it was too late.

 

 

"Yuri-ah, don't leave. Don't do anything. I'm always here for you." Donghae cried running down to his car.

 

------------------

 

"What do we do now?" one of the guys (Jonghyun) asked Yoona, carrying the upper part of Yuri who had her eyes wrapped with a cloth, sealed duct-tape around her lips, and her hands and feet were tied tightly with a rope. You could hear her cry from the duct-tape around her lips.

 

 

Yoona looked around, as she was on the cliff. She then looked down into the deep ocean below her. Then she looked at Madam Im and smirked.

 

 

 

"Push her down there." Yoona commanded.

 

 

 

"W-What??! She's going to die, Miss Yoona!" One of the guys refused. (Taemin and Jonghyun). Both guys let her down on the grass. Yuri started to toss and turn. Yoona stepped Yuri's chest stopping her from moving.

 

 

Yoona grabbed the shirt of Yuri and raised her up. "I warned you Yuri. If you would've been a good little girl and obeyed, this wouldn't lead to your death." Yoona threatened with her harsh voice.

 

 

 

Yuri's POV:

 

 

I heard their conversation.

 

I recognized her voice. It was Yoona.

 

Donghae-oppa, save me.... I'm about to die.

 

 

 

No one's POV:

 

 

 

Yuri screamed as loud as she could for someone could hear but it was so little because of the duct-tape.

 

 

Madam Im smirked. She went up to where Yuri was. "It's time to meet your daddy and mommy."

 

 

Madam Im and Yoona looked at each other and smiled. Both harshly pushed Yuri down 80 ft down into the water below.

 

 

Yuri's POV:

 

I felt 4 hands pushed against my body. I felt myself falling down, deep down. I don't know where I'm going to hit, a rock or a body of water. I could hear the sound of waves splashing against the shores and rocks, with my eyes covered. Even if I land on just water, how am I supposed to swim? This is it.

 

I fell my body splash into the cold water. I feel the cloth covering my eyes slip out. I opened my eyes. I'm struggling to move my lips to somehow remove the duct-tape out. Luckily the water seeped in and it finally removed. I wiggled my tied feet and try to reach the top of the water for some air. I end up reaching it and breathe so hard.

 

"HELP!!" I screamed from the bottom of my lungs.

 

Hopefully someone could hear. As long as its not Yoona and Madam Im.

 

I was suddenly hit in the head by a rock that seemed huge.

 

 

NO ONE's POV:

 

 

Yoona wiped her hands from the dirt around the rock that she was holding. So did Madam Im.

 

 

Yoona then takes Yuri's wallet, which contains her ID and information, and tossed it in the ocean.

 

 

"If you speak one word of this, you shall pay with your souls." Madam Im scolded at the two boys who were awfully scared. Madam Im handed them a large amount of money.

 

 

"Leave this place. Go to Russia. Go to Africa. Somewhere far from here. If I ever see both of your faces again, you will die. Is that clear?" Jonghyun and Taemin nodded their heads in unison and ran away with the money.

 

 

 

"Let's celebrate!" Madam Im suggests. Madam Im and Yoona walk happily toeghter back to their car.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae drove his car as fast as he can over the sand until he reached the water. He immediately got out and began calling her name.

 

 

 

"YURI-AH!!! KWON YURI!!!!" Donghae start screaming.

 

 

He bursts into tears and puts his arms over his head.

 

 

"No. No. Eveything was going to be fine! WHY!?!? WHY!?!!? Why are you doing this?!?" Donghae starts to cry even harder than ever.

 

 

 

"YURI!!!" Donghae cries. "DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE GONE!! SOMEONE HELP ME FIND HER!!" Donghae screams from the bottom of his lungs.

 

 

 

Donghae starts running into the water, searching for her body, splashing everywhere and crying.

 

 

 

A crowd of people were just standing there watching him and whispering.

 

 

 

Minutes later, 2 cop cars pulled up. One of the cops swam to where Donghae was, holding him.

 

 

"SIR, HELP ME FIND HER!!" Donghae cries and a broken voice. "SHE WANTED TO COMMIT SUICIDE"

 

 

 

"Calm down, sir. We will find her. I'll tell everyone in this whole city to find her. She could be anywhere but why'd you go to the ocean?" The officer asks.

 

 

 

 

Donghae paused for a moment. "I don't know......... I just went here..... Because my heart told me to."

 

 

 

The officer calls the investigation crew. They all went and searched along with Donghae.

 

 

 

After many hours of searching, they were all tired but didn't give up. Officer Lee goes over to where Donghae is laying his head down. He pats his back and sits next to him

 

 

 

Donghae slowly raised his head slowly and with a broken voice, he asks, "Did you find her?"

 

 

 

 

"She's dead. We found the wallet of hers in the water. I'm sorry." Officer hands him the wallet.

 

 

 

 

Donghae sees the picture and recognizes her.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah" He whispers and runs as fast as he can into the water. Officer Lee runs after him.
 

 

 

 

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! YURI-AH!!!!" Donghae screams from the top of his lungs.

 

 

 

Officer Lee held him back. "NO..NO...She can't just leave me like this...Yuri-ah, why'd you leave like this!?! LET ME GO WITH HER!!" Donghae pushes the Office Lee away but Officer grabbed him tightly.

 

 

 

"I can't live without her. I just want to die." Donghae cries on the shoulder of Officer Lee.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------

 

Funeral of Kwon Yuri:

 

 

Madam Im, Yoona, Seohyun, Donghae, and his butler all stood by the water. Madam Im sending ashes, Yoona pretending to cry softly. Seohyun is crying her eyes off. Donghae is on his knees crying and holding the beautiful image of Yuri. His butler, stands next to him.

 

It was about time to leave.

 

 

 

"Omma. Yoona. I have decided to continue my career in America. I'll be leaving right now. I don't know if I'll come back. But live well." Seohyun coldly told her mom and Yoona.

 

 

Seohyun goes up to Donghae who is still staying still.

 

 

"I wish the best of you, Donghae." She pats him the back.

 

 

"Well I think its time to go." Madam Im spoke up. Yoona and Madam Im left but Donghae refused to go.

 

 

 

"Come on Donghae. Let's pack up your clothes and head back to Seoul." his bulter suggested.

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

His butler is quietly sleeping while Donghae lays his head by the window and thinks.

 

 

 

A flashback of the note flashes back:

 

 

Donghae oppa,

I hope you can understand. It keeps on haunting me. i decided to take my life. Move on, Donghae. Forget me. Forget everything.

Farewell, oppa.

 

A tear streams down from his cheeks.

 

 

"I'll love your forever, no matter what.."

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Booooo! That was too boring and short! I know, I know. Next chapter will be long to make it up for this chapter. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

 

Teaser for next chapter:

 

"You need to forget her and move on."

"Yuri-ah, I'm getting married."

"Kim Anna!"

"Lee Donghae, Do you accept Im Yoona, as you wife?"