Living the New Life.

My Dancing Queen

 

 

Chapter Photo Credit: diamondchick

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here it goes. The priest asked me first. "Lee Donghae, do you take Im Yoona, as your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do the both of you apart?"

 

 

I looked at Yoona. In the corner of my eye, I saw something that caught my attention. The piano girl. She was sitting there looking at her music sheets. I move my head 2 milimeters to get a better glimspe.

 

 

 

tumblr_mbtqdoRpf11qjpfcy.gif

 

 

 

 

I felt my heart beat fast. I closed my eyes and opened it again. I wasn't wrong. That same perfect nose. The same lips. The same sharp eyes. The same silky looking hair. The same clear, pretty collarbone. The same sun-kissed tan skin.

 

 

 

I saw her. She's alive. Here in Jeju.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah.." I whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

No one's POV:

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah! Kwon Yuri!" Donghae yells with eyes wide opened. He runs to Anna who looks at him with an odd look.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae approaches Anna. Anna is still in the seat but looks at him with a confused face.

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah." Donghae spoke.

 

 

 

Madam Im stands ups. "She's alive. How could this be?" Madam Im thought to herself.

 

 

 

 

Donghae holds the back of Anna's neck and pulls Anna towards him into a tight hug.

 

photo tumblr_m03unryMeq1rovc8do2_500_zps639ba914.gif

 

 

 

 

Everyone in the whole room gasps.

 

 

 

 

 

They were all whispering.

 

 

 

 

He caressly ran his fingers through her hair. "Yuri-ah. Kwon Yuri. I knew you were still alive." He breaks the hug and looks into Anna's eyes and cries.

 

 

 

 

"Is this a dream?!" Donghae holds Anna's face. He makes a small grin and laughs a little.

 

 

 

 

"What are you talking about? My name is Kim Anna. I'm sorry sir, but you have mistaken me as someone." Anna finally spoke up.

 

 

 

 

Donghae was a little hurt by that.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae furrowed his eyebrows.

photo li_zps4ade84a0.gif

 

"No. No. You are Kwon Yuri. Naneun, Lee Donghae. Donghae oppa. Donghae oppa here." Donghae explained to Anna patting his chest.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. I don't know who are." Anna sat back down waiting for her cue to play music.

 

 

 

 

Donghae grabs her right arm and pulls her into a tighter hug. "No. Yuri stop lying. Stop lying. Why are you doing this?"

 

 

 

 

 

Anna is stuggling to break the hug. "Stop it! I'm not Yuri! Get away from me!"

 

 

 

 

Suddenly Kai came up and pushed Donghae into the floor. Kai grabs Anna's hand and walks towards the exit. Donghae gets up and runs towards Anna and grabs her hand. "She's mine." He angrily stated at Kai.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri. Come with me." Donghae demanded.

 

 

 

 

"Her name is Anna. KIM ANNA. Go find your Kwon Yuri somewhere else. Becuase this is not her." Kai snapped back. He was getting frustrated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae pulled Anna closer to him. Kai lets go of Anna's hand. Donghae pulls Anna.

 

 

 

 

 

Anna turns around and says "Kai oppa."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai went up to where Donghae was. He grabs Donghae's shoulder around and punches him in the face. Donghae fell back holding his lips that were bleeding.

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone gasps. Kai grabbed Anna's hands and the both of them head towards the exit. As they were running, Anna turns around and looks at Donghae for a spilt second and turns back.

 

 

 

As they reached into the car, Kai informed Anna.

 

 

 

 

"Omma had a heart attack. She's at the hospital." Kai started crying.

 

 

 

 

"WHAT?!? No. No. No. Kai don't lie to me." Anna begged Kai.

 

 

 

 

Kai shakes his head. "I'm not lying."

 

 

 

 

 

"GO GO GO!!" Anna rushes him.

 

 

 

 

Donghae looks around. All eyes are on him. "What am I doing? Follow her." He thinks to himself.

 

 

 

 

Donghae gets up and runs down the aisle as fast as he can towards the exit.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona drops to the ground crying. Pictures were being taken.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Donghae reached the parking lot, he see's a Lamborghini driving quickly off.

 

 

 

tumblr_m91lyr7aNZ1reqd5uo1_500.gif

 

 

"YURI-AH!!!" Donghae starts chasing after the car. Kai was driving too fast but Donghae tried as hard as he can to catch up. Anna looks in the rear-mirror and see's a figure running after the car. Anna slowly turns around and see's Donghae running and chasing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai looked in the rear-mirror and speeds up. Donghae began to run faster but suddenly tripped. Donghae fell on the road. Anna reacts to it by lunging forward a cm.

 

 

 

 

 

The car turned a corner and Anna could no longer see him.

 

 

 

 

His father's bodyguards kidnapped Donghae into a van. Donghae was brought back into the waiting room. Every had left except for Yoona, Madam I'm and his parents. They were waiting for Donghae.

 

 

 

"Let me go!" He shouted at the two body guards who were holding his arms. Mr. Lee came up and gave him a hard slap across the face.

 

 

Donghae looked at his father with angry eyes.

 

 

"HOW DARE YOU CAUSE A RIOT INFRONT OF EVERYONE?! You ruined your wedding day!" His father shouted at his face.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri! Yuri is alive! She's ALIVE!" Donghae yells.

 

 

 

Yoona just went up to him and slapped him again. Everyone gasped.

 

 

Yoona starts crying.

 

tumblr_m3nf4t3pFd1rn64zh.jpg

 

"How dare you leave me all alone and catching after a random girl?" Madam Im goes up to Yoona and hugs her.

 

 

"Come. We're going back to Seoul." His father demanded.

 

 

 

 

"YURI-AH! NO PLEASE LET ME FIND HER!!" Donghae shouts and cries. They iggnore his request.

 

 

 

The bodyguards dragged him into the limo and drives off.

 

_________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai and Anna reach into the hospital. "Kim Ji Young"

 

 

 

 

"She's in the ER. You are going to have to wait outside the door." Kai and Anna waited patienly. Kai kept pacing back and forth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The doors opened. "Doctor, Doctor! Is my mother okay?!?" Kai asked.

 

 

 

 

 

The doctor shakes his head. "I'm sorry to inform you this, but she is dead."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai froze. Anna bursted into tears. "Please save her please! Please! PLEASEE! I'll give you everything!" Anna knelt down and begged.

 

 

 

 

"We did everything we can." He told her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai started crying hitting the wall. Their mom was brought out.

 

 

deceased.jpg?w=300

 

 

"No, omma! Omma wake up!" Anna cries.

 

 

 

 

"Omma...." Kai cries

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

(Back in Seoul)

 

It was dead-silence in the living room of the Lee's family. Madam Im and Yoona were there too. Donghae sat in the one chair-couch with his head down. Madam Im and Yoona sat across from his parents.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona let out a small cry. Madam Im began crying with her. Madam Im hugged her daughter. Yoona pushed her away and ran out the doors and towards the sea.

"Farewell everyone." She looked at Donghae. "You'll regret this."

 

 

 

"Yoona!" Madam Im chased after. Donghae sighs and lays his head back.

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Lee stands up. "You are not my son. You are not my son anymore. Leave this house. I am disowning you." His father points at Donghae. Donghae stands up.

 

 

 

 

"Omma." Donghae looked at his mom.

 

 

 

 

His Omma turns her head away.

 

 

 

 

"Bring out his items." The maids brought his luggage and belongings out.

 

 

 

 

 

"Appa, you can't do this!" Donghae shouted.

 

 

photo living_zps43d8f4ca.jpg

 

 

"Yes I can. You can go back once you agree to marry Yoona." His father told Donghae. "And don't even dare to think to go back to Jeju to find that girl. You are banned from Jeju. You are no longer allowed there. There's no way to get in there."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae furrowed his eyebrows. Donghae knew his decision.

 

 

 

 

"I'm not going to get married to a person I don't love." Donghae spoke with such coldness.

 

 

 

He walks towards his belongings. Donghae hugged his butler who was crying. "I'm gonna miss you."

 

 

 

 

He grabs his belongings and walks towards the door. Before he heads out, he tells his parents, "Live well." Donghae then disappeared out of his parents' sight.

 

 

 

Mrs. Lee starts crying. "I don't think this is right. My son!"

 

 

 

"Don't worry. He'll be coming back pretty soon." Mr. Lee hugs his wife.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Yoona! YOONA! Stop it!" Her mother yelled. Yoona was in the water already. Madam Im caught up to her and pulled her back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let me go! Let me go! I want to die!" Yoona pushes her mom away.

 

 

 

 

 

Madam Im grabs her again and slaps her across the face. "Dying isn't the way to solve things."

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona cries. "Omma, Yuri is alive." She covered her face. "SHE RUINED MY WEDDING!!" She screamed.

 

 

 

 

Madam Im hugs Yoona. "Don't worry. Omma is here. We can do anything. We can get Donghae back. His parents don't want anyone else but you."

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona agrees. "If she dares coming to Donghae, I will make her suffer."

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Anna..." Kai knocks on the door of Anna's room. Anna was laying her head down on the desk crying.

 

 

 

 

Anna puts her head up. She looks at Kai with swollen eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Kai goes up and hugs her. "Omma..." She cries.

 

 

 

 

 

"I know. I know. But guess what?! She's up there watching over us." Kai soothes her.

 

 

 

Anna wipes her tears.

 

 

 

"Did you need anything?" She asked sniffing.

 

 

 

 

"We're moving to Seoul." Kai informed her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Waeyo?!" Anna asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"This house is already sold. We're leaving tonight. At 5. You have 2 hours to pack everything."

 

 

Anna pouts. "I was also hired for a job in Seoul. I'm going to be a dance teacher. We need money, Anna." Kai explained.

Anna nods. "There's something else..." Kai continued.

 

 

 

 

 

"What is it?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know that one cousin of Omma's who lives in Seoul?" Kai asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ji Sung right?"

 

 

 

 

"Yeah. Him. He owns a bar. One of the best bars there. He asked us if we can take over it. He's moving to America but he still wants it the bar running." Kai sat on the edge of the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sure. Why not?!" Anna agrees.

 

 

 

 

 

"Great. We'll meet him at 6:30 when we land. Get packing."

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, oppa!" Anna salutes.

 

 

 

 

 

Anna and Kai left Jeju. They land in Seoul at 6.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ji Sung told them to meet him at his bar. As they walked in, they were amazed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kids!" Ji Sung greeted them. They did a 90-degree-bow. "So sad news of your mother's death. Don't worry, she's watching over us."

 

 

 

 

 

Ji Sung takes them a tour around the bar. He introduces them to the workers.

 

 

 

"Workers. These people are your new boss. Please coorporate well with them."

Kai and Anna bows.

 

 

 

 

 

"The bar is all yours." They signed papers and shake hands. Ji Sung left. "Good luck."

 

 

 

 

"Anna, I have to go meet up with the boss for my job. Are you okay being here alone? Without me?" Kai asked.

 

 

 

 

"More than okay! Oppa I'm not a kid. I'm almost turning 22. I have other workers here too." She smiled.

 

 

 

 

"Pssshhhh....Anyways call me if you need anything." Kai leaves. Anna goes into her office room and sits on the couch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashbacks of what happened at the wedding.

 

 

 

 

Anna repeats the name. "Kwon Yuri." She felt a little something but not much. Then Donghae's actions flashes back.

 

 

 

"Donghae oppa." She is trying to remember that name but her head hurts. She shakes her head. "I am Anna. Kim Anna. Nothing else." Anna decides to decorate and organize the room to what she pleases.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"One room please." Donghae tells the receptionist. "How long?" she asked.

 

 

 

"I don't know..ummm..when I know, I will inform you." Donghae tells the receptionist.

 

 

 

She hands him the key of his room.

 

 

 

 

Donghae jumps onto his bed. He remembers Yuri.
 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe she wasn't Yuri. Maybe I thought about Yuri too much I pictured her."

Donghae sighs.

 

 

 

 

"But why does it feel like its her?! Aiyaaaa... I want to go to Jeju. How am I supposed to get in there?!" Donghae asked himself.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae kicks and toss and turn. His phone rings a text message.

 

 

 

 

It was from his bestie:

 

 

 

"Come to XXXXX Bar. There is a discount for every drink celebrating their new owners."

 

 

 

Donghae replies:

 

 

 

"Kay. See you there."

 

 

 

Donghae gets ready and heads to the bar. He see's Eunhyuk dancing on the dance floor.

 

 

 

Eunhyuk signals him to come over but Donghae mouthes the words "Later"

 

 

 

 

Donghae ordered drinks. He keeps on thinking about seeing Yuri.

 

 

 

Eunhyuk comes up to Donghae. "Why so down?!"

 

 

 

 

"I got kicked out of my house." Donghae looked at Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

 

"Because of what happened?" Eunhyuk asked.

 

 

 

 

Donghae slowly nods his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You crazy. That wasn't Yuri. That piano girl is the daughter of Kim Ji Young. Didn't you tell me Yuri's parents died? SO there's no possible way that that girl was Yuri." Eunhyuk asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But how can a girl look exactly like Yuri?!" Donghae asked Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't know man. Don't ask me." Eunhyuk raises his hands up. "Anyways, I gotta get going. Got a date with a fineee lady!"

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae laughs. "Have fun but not too much!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Gotcha!" Eunhyuk leaves.

 

 

 

 

Donghae continues drinking by himself. A sad song came up and it made Donghae even sader.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah...Bogoshipda..." He drinks and drinks until he could no longer stand. It was about 12:30. Everyone had left except for Donghae, who is continiously drinking.

 

 

 

One of the worker knocks on Anna's room. "Come in."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Miss. There is a customer who is refusing to go home. We were suppose to close at 12. It is now 12:30." The worker informed Anna.

 

 

 

 

 

"Let me handle this." Anna goes to where Donghae is laying his head down. She recognized him. "It's him."

 

 

 

 

"You can go home now. I'll take care of him." She demanded.

 

 

 

 

 

Anna's POV:

 

 

 

As my workers left, I walked to Donghae. I took his right arm and wrapped it around my shoulder to lift him up. But, he woke up. I saw his eyes. He somehow stood up straight and pinned me hard against the wall. Both of his arms were attached to the wall on both sides of me. I opened my eyes wide. What is he doing? He stared into my eyes. I stared back. I could see the sorrow and madness through his eyes. It gave me chills.

 

He started breathing hard. He leaned in. We were now 2 inches apart. I could smell the alcohol. I turned my face to the side. He turned my face back with his hands. I gulped and push him away but he resisted. He grabbed both of arms and pinned it against the wall.

 

 

We stood there for a minute. He was just staring into my eyes with anger and sorrow. He leans in.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

What's going to happen next?! Can any of you guys guess?! Hehe!

This chapter was kind of boring...Sorry! I promise you there will be more Yulhae moments! Please encourage me by commenting! Or you can vote! :) New readers please subscribe!

 

 

 

 

 

No preview :( Sorry!