Ouch.

My Dancing Queen

 


(Chapter Photo credit to: diamondchick)

 

________________________________________________________________________

Donghae stands up and walks backwards towards the door with the paper behind his back.

 

Yuri shakes her head.

 

"I'll be going. Thanks." said Donghae

 

When Donghae reaches his car, he smiled. "Pheww...Good thing she didn't read it or take it from me."

 

Donghae reaches his house. As Donghae slams his car door shut, the maids have standed at the door waiting for his coming.

 

"Welcome back, Mr. Lee Donghae." the maids said in unison.

 

"Long time no see. I missed you all!" said Donghae leaning in for a group hug.

 

"Would you like anything to eat, Mr. Lee Donghae?" asked his Butler.

 

"Ahhh...well I'm quite not hungry at this moment but I'd love a glass of mango juice please. Could you just please bring it to my room? Thanks a lot!" said Donghae.

 

Donghae runs up the royal stairs and heads towards his room at the end of the hall.

 

Bedroom-Design-Ideas-Ocean-View-26.jpg

 

Donghae jumps on his comfy bed and enjoys the beautiful sight he is seeing.

 

After getting a great moment of the ocean, Donghae finally pulls out the paper he hid from Yuri.

 

"What do I have so far?" Donghae mumbles while having a pen in his mouth.

 

He reads it over:

 

You're like a queen and beautiful

I just can't be without you girl

You're like a queen and beautiful

I just can't be without you girl

 

"UGH! Why can't think of anything? I'm suppose to be done with this song before the contest...What shall I do?" asks Donghae to himself. Donghae throws himself back on the bed.

 

*Knock* *Knock*

 

"Come in!" Donghae yells. He sits up.

 

"Here's your mango juice, sir." said his Butler.

 

"Thanks." Donghae replies and then taking a big gulp of the juice.

 

"Do you need anything else?" asked his Butler.

 

"Nothing. I just need to finish a song called "Beautiful" but I can't finish the rest of the song. I mean, I don't know who to talk about.." asked Donghae.

 

"Well, write about a person you want to be with forever..and talk about how you first met that person. Talk about what's her best feature." said his Butler.

 

"Oh! Thanks! Thanks a lot!" exclaimed Donghae.

 

"No prob. Good luck!" said his Butler and closes the door.

 

Donghae says to himself, "Let's talk about Yuri."

 

Donghae thinks of how he first met Yuri.

 

*Flashback*

 

 

He was driving until he see's a boy in sweats and a t-shirt throwing a pair of red heels. It gets towards him. CLONK!

 

Hits the tight side of his mustang!

"OMO!! said Yuri! Oh shoot!! It hit his car!!" Yuri turned around so the person in the mustang wouldn't see her face. She put it her hood. Now she looks like a boy from Behind.

Donghae got out of his mustang and looked at the scratch.

"YAH!!!!! Guy over there!! You standing there by the curb! Get down here!" yelled Donghae.

Yuri walked backwards towards him.

"Turn around man!"

Yuri doesn't move.

"YAH!! Are you deaf?!?! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY CAR!" said Donghae.

Yuri doesn't move.

"This guy!' Donghae grabs Yuri's shoulder and turns her around facing him flashing him a bashful smile. Then he takes the hood off.

He was stunned by her beauty.

 

*End of flashback*

 

"Well she was shy not to turn around....... and she gave me that bashful smile."

 

He writes down:

 

I think of what we were like when I first met you.

Your bashful smile, Your shy words.

Your cold hands.

I thought of you everyday, I couldn't do anything (almost going crazy)

Unable to turn my gaze away.

Like a fool, I could only lose myself in you.

I want to walk together with you for a lifetime.

I will protect you, I love you, my love.

Refrain:

 

Cause you, you are so beautiful.

Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, "I love you."

Cause you, you are so beautiful.

Just stay by my side (You belong only to me).

My Beautiful

My Beautiful

 

Donghae sets the music sheets and pens on his nightstand drawer. He finishes the cup of mango juice.

 

 

He stretches and arms and lays on his pillows.

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah, it's a fact that I love you now." Donghae says with a grin and falls asleep.

 

With Yuri:

 

Yuri gets out of the bathroom and changes into the pajamas Donghae bought her.

 

 

Yuri checks herself out in the mirror.

 

 

Yuri laughs and smiles. She quickly gets into her bed. She thinks about her moment with Donghae when it was raining.

 

 

She makes a grin and says, "Donghae-ah, it's a fact that I love you now," and quickly without knowing, Yuri falls asleep.

 

 

Next morning at the Im's mansion:

 

Seohyun wakes up quietly and gets dressed. Before she left her room, she took some of Yuri's items and place it in a dufflebag. She then grabs some of her own clothes and a couple of money and also packed it into the dufflebag making it full.

 

As Seohyun was heading out of her room and towards the stairs.

 

Yoona saw Seohyun sneaking and carrying a full bag and found out something was fishy.

 

Yoona secretly follows Seohyun avoiding the fact she still has her PJ's on.

 

Seohyun enters a cab and the cab drive away.

 

"Where is this girl going?" asked Yoona to herself. Luckily there was another cab coming. Yoona waved and got in the cab.

 

"Follow that cab infront of you." Yoona demanded pointing her finger at the cab infront.

 

The cabi driver follows Yoona's instructions.

 

Seohyun's cab reaches an old apartment, which was Yuri's.

 

Yoona's cab was about 10 feet away from the cab infront.

 

"Thankyou. Have a nice day!" said Seohyun giving the cab driver the money. The cab drove off.

 

Seohyun begins going in the old apartment.

 

"Here. Here. Wait for me here. I will give you more." demanded Yoona to the driver.

 

 

Yoona goes in the apartment but hides behind the old couch in the main room. She heard Seohyun talking to an old woman.

 

"I'm here to look for Kwon Yuri. I'm her sister, Seohyun." said Seohyun polietly.

 

"Yuri is here? And I thought Seohyun forgot her memory? How'd she know about Yuri?! Did she regain it already?" Yoona questioned in her mind.

 

 

"Oh, no wonder you look like her! I thought she was your twin! Well she's in room 201." said the old lady.

 

"Thank you!" Seohyun said followed by a 90 degree bow.

 

Seohyun goes up to Room 201 while the old lady goes back to her office/room.

 

Yoona follows Seohyun.

 

*Knock* *Knock* Seohyun lightly knocks on the door of 201.

 

Yuri opens it and both of them clash into each others arms before saying anything.

 

"Seohyun-ah! You came! Come in!" Yuri brightly exclaimed.


"Woah! You're room is very nice-looking! I want to stay with you now!" Seohyun said while looking around.

white-sweedish-inspiration6.jpg

 

"Oh..haha! Thanks. You should see it before it was redone." Yuri explained leaving the door cracked open.

 

Yoona sits right by the crack. She puts her ear on the crack and eavesdrops Yuri and Seohyun.

 

"What do you mean?" Seohyun asked and lays on her bed.

 

Yuri also too goes on the bed.

 

"Donghae redecorated everything. Before, it was not the best room." said Yuri.

 

"Chinja?!? Wow! Yuri-ah, you're so lucky... Yuri, how have you been able to live on your own?"

 

"Well. For the past few days, I've been able to survive is because of the old lady downstairs and ..." Yuri paused.

 

"And?!" Seohyun raised an eyebrow.

 

Yoona leans in even more making the door slighty open to about half of a millimeter.

 

"Donghae." Yuri firmly said.

 

"DONGHAE?!? Oh my! Yuri, you're so lucky! What's your relationship right now?! Are you guys dating? Has he slept here? HAVE YOU GUYS KISSED?!" Seohyun explodes with questions.

 

Yuri chuckles. "Well, to be honest, I'm starting to fall for him. Like he's on my mind 90% of the time and like 5% is wondering if I'm on his mind. And the other 5% is wondering about you."

 

"What?! I'm only 5%?! I should be more like 50%!" Seohyun jokes.

 

"I really like him, Seohyun. Wait, I mean love him." said Yuri.

 

"Hmm...I bet he likes you!" Seohyun teased. "Look you're blushing now!"

 

"What??! Ani!" said Yuri.

 

Yoona heard and made a fist.

 

"So tell me about your moments!" Seohyun continued.

 

"Well let's see.......hmm. *Yuri tells Seohyun every single moment with Donghae.* This takes about 30 minutes.

 

"YOU GUYS ARE TOO CUTE! I'm so happy for you! Hey, I can to be your bridesmaid when the two of you get married, right?" Seohyun asked.

 

tumblr_mdll3yZmrh1qbyzjyo1_500.png

 

"Stop it!" Yuri throws a pillow at Seohyun.

 

They playfully have a pillow fight with each other.

 

"Ahhh..." Seohyun looks at her watch. "I better get going. Mama Im and Yoona will probably be wondering where I went."

 

Hearing that, Yoona dashes outside towards the cab.

 

"Go! Go!" Yoona demands the cab driver.

 

"Well come and visit me often, okay?" said Yuri.

 

"Okay! Oh! And here's your items." Seohyun hands Yuri the handbag.

 

"Oh my... Thanks so much! I love you." said Yuri.

 

"No prob! Love you too." Seohyun said.

 

"Bye-bye!" Seohyun said.

 

"Bye!" said Yuri waving.

 

Seohyun waits for a cab and goes home.

 

Yoona reached the mansion first. She runs to Madam Im's room and opens the door without knocking.

 

"OMMA!" Yoona pulls the blanket off of Madam Im.

 

*Yawns and stretches* She sits up. "What is it my darling?" Mdam Im asked.

 

"Yuri is still alive. AND SHE'S STEALING MY DONGHAE!" yelled Yoona in frustration.

 

"Wait, woah woah. Slow down. Where are you getting all of these info? Are you sure you didn't dream about this?" asked Madam Im.

 

"No omma, it wasn't a dream. *She pauses for a second.* Seohyun. Seohyun regained her memory. She went and found the -Yuri. She left early this morning to go to her stinking apartment room where Donghae redecorated and redoned. I followed her on the whole way and listened to their stinking conversation about Donghae and the . Omma, Yuri loves him. And I-I think...Donghae loves her too." explained Yoona getting teary.

 

Madam Im gasps with her hands on .

 

"Omma, I can't let them be together. Whatever it takes I will separate them. What should I do?" Yoona asks.

 

*Ding* Dong*

 

"I think Seohyun is home. Pretend nothing happened this morning and pretend you just woke up." demanded Madam Im.

 

*Yawns* while walking out to the door.

 

"What are you doing so early ?" Madam Im asks while yawning.

 

Yoona follows behind and yawns.

 

"I-I was just out for a-a breakfast with a friend." Seohyun lied.

 

"Oh, so I guess you won't be joining us for breakfast?" Madam Im asks.

 

"I guess not." Seohyun heads towards the stairs and to her room.

 

Madam Im and Yoona sit in the kitchen table.

 

"You can easily tell she was lying. If she didn't regain her memory, she wouldn't be out for breakfast with a 'friend'. She wouldn't remember anything. Omma, what are we going to do about Yuri and Donghae?" Yoona asks after eating a piece of bacon.

 

Madam Im thinks for a couple of seconds. "I have something." Madam Im smirks and sips a portion of tea.

 

"This will definetly work...Muahahahaha!" Madam Im laughs.

 

With Donghae:

 

Donghae wakes up and stretches his arms.

 

"Time to spend the whole day setting up the stage and getting everything done for the contest. Sad. No time with Yuri."

 

Donghae heads towards the events center.

 

With Yuri:

 

Yuri decides to practice dancing.

 

Suddenly a knock on her door.

 

Yuri heads towards the door and opens it.

 

"Hello, Ma'am. Here's a special delivery for you." said the delivery man handing her flowers and a large box.

 

"For me? Who is it from?" asks Yuri.

 

"Mr. Lee Donghae." said the delivery man.

 

"Thanks!" Yuri closes the door and smells the boquet. Yuri reads the note.

~Hey Ms. Fattie who sticks her tongue out while sleeping, 

I want you to come over to my house at 9 tonight.

I'll have a cab driver come pick you up at 8:45 p.m.

Be ready by then!

I want to tell you something really special! :)

When you get to my house, just go through the backyard and up the stairs.

Oh, and uh...wear this outfit.~

 

-Mr. 60 kg man (A.k.a Donghae)

 

Yuri opens the box and sees this beautiful white dress.

 

2013-wedding-dress-hayley-paige-bridal-g

 

Yuri smiles. Her heart is pounding. "I can't wait!"

 

When it was 7 already at night, Yuri started getting ready. She took a shower, puts on the dress, and starts doing her makeup. All she did was put on a layer of shiny cream eyeshadow with a layer of black mascara. She takes the MAC blush and takes a brush and lightly dab her cheeks making her cheeks rosy. Yuri puts on the MAC coral color lipgloss. She then slightly curl the ends of her long, dark hair. She goes into her closet and picks out one of the heels Donghae bought for her. She grabs a white lace one.

alexander-mcquene-white-lace-pumps.jpg

 

Yuri goes and search for a pair of jewelry Donghae bought her. She decides to wear the white pearl earrings and a pearl necklace.

She is ready now and waits for the cab.

 

WIth Donghae:

 

"Okay! Everything looks good! We are dismissed." said Donghae.

 

Donghae starts heading home. He takes a long, hot shower. When he gets out, he is with just a white towel wrapped around his lower body. It's 8:55 now.

 

He opens his glass doors and let the ocean night breeze blow into his room.

 

"Ahhhh..." He takes a good whiff of the ocean night breeze.

 

Donghae sits on his bed, grabs the remote, and turns on his 50 inch flatscreen TV.

 

Yoona randomly comes out of nowhere and walks through the glass doors and into his room appearing with just a bikini with a bikini bottom wrap.

 

"Woah. What the?!? Where'd you come from?" Donghae asking in a shocked and scared tone.

 

"Went for a swim in the ocean with some of my friends. Just stopping by here to say a quick hi. You don't mind do you... " Yoona said seductively. Yoona walks towards him. Donghae scoots back. Yoona sits on his bed and is right next to him.

 

"Come on. You think I'm cute right?" Yoona asks.

 

"Y-yeah you're cute but I have someone else on my heart. Now, get away from me." Donghae firmly stated.

 

"Who?!" Yoona questioned.

 

"Why do you want to know? It's not you." Donghae snapped.

 

"Is it Yuri?!?" Yoona getting teary.

 


"Yes it's her, okay? She's different from every girl I met. You don't know how crazy I am for her. I-I love her."

 

"WHY?!" Yoona pauses. "Why not me?" Yoona cries.

 

Donghae doesn't reply. Silence. Yoona wipes her tears.

 

"Come on. Just please do me a request." Yoona rubs her arms on Donghae and leans towards him.

 

Yuri just came up and was suddenly stopped because of what she saw.

 

Yuri watches Yoona rub her arms on Donghae. Her heart just shattered into pieces.

 

At the corner of Donghae, he see's a figure. He turns until his eyes met Yuri's teary eyes.

 

"Yuri." Donghae whispered. Yoona turns to Yuri and smirks.

 

Yuri bursts into tears. Tears are running down her rosy cheeks.

 

"Yuri-ah, it's not what you think!" Donghae yells and pushes Yoona off his bed. Donghae starts running towards Yuri.

 

"Get away from, you bastard!" Yuri cries.

 

Yuri runs away and towards the ocean.

 

"Ah! I'm bleeding!" Yoona screams.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hey! What'd you guys think? Was it boring? Please tell me your thoughts! Let me know! Please new readers and current readers, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! This will give me encouragement!