Moving On.

My Dancing Queen

 

 

Chapter Photo credit: diamondchick

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I'll love you forever...no matter what."

 

 

 

------

 

 

"Omma! Look a body!" a guy pointed to a body who was floating by some huge rocks.

 

 

 

The mother looked to where her son was pointing. "Oh my!" The mother starts running towards the body. Herself and her son sweep the body and lay her on sand.

 

 

 

"Omma, her wound on her head!" Kai examined the body.

 

 

 

"Poor girl. I wonder happened... Wait, what am I doing?! Kai, do CPR on her!" the mother demanded.

 

 

 

Kai immediately obeyed his mother's instructions. Kai performed CPR on the girl. After 7 times, the girl coughed and spit out sea water. The girl pants hard but doesn't talk.

 

 

 

 

"Miss, who are you!? What happened?!" Kai's omma asked.

 

 

 

The girl opens her eyes slowly and looks at the two people infront of her face.

 

 

 

Too tired with lack of food and energy, she faints.

 

 

 

"Come on, Kai. Let's bring her to the hospital." The mother commanded.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

"Are you guys her relatives?!" The doctor asks.

 

 

 

 

"N-"

 

 

 

 

"Yes." Kai's mother interuppted Kai. She made a face.

 

 

 

"This young lady is suffering from a major head damage. We are afraid that something big had struck her head. She was also soaked. What exactly happened?" The doctor asks.

 

 

 

"S-"

 

 

 

"She was being clusmy and fell into the water and she can't swim. I believed she hit a rock. I'm sorry. I should've taken care of her more carefully." His mother once again interuppted Kai.

 

 

 

 

"Is this your daughter?! What's her name?" The doctor jots down info.

 

 

 

"Anna. Kim Anna."

 

 

 

 

Kai looked at his mother. She hissed back at him.

 

 

 

"Okay. Right now she is resting in Room 173. When she wakes up, we will check her condition again. You can all wait outside by her room." The doctor informed them and left.

 

 

 

"Omma! Kim Anna?! Your daughter? Being clumsy?! What is this?" Kai confusedly asked his mother.

 

 

 

"Aiyaa Kai. I just said that so the doctor won't ask too much questions. If they don't know what happened to the girl, who are they going to suspect first since we found her? They are going to do bigger investigation on this." His omma explained.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, what happens when she wakes up?! What about her family?" Kai asks.

 

 

 

 

 

"Then we'll just give her back."

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

 

The girl opened her eyes. The doctor asked the girl, "What is your name?!"

 

 

 

 

"My name?!," she pauses, "I don't know my name. I don't have a name, do I?!" the girl states sounding stupid. "Aiyaaa, my head hurts. I don't remember anything!"

 

 

 

 

The doctor turns around facing Kai and  his mom. "I'm afraid her memory is lost."

 

 

 

 

"Will her memory ever be regained?!" The mother asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes. But it might take years. Please take care of her carefully in the future." The doctor left out of the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Mom, what are we going to do with her?" Kai asked while the girl was sleeping in the guest bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

"I guess I'll keep her and take care of her. I'll adopt her." His mom looked at the girl who is sleeping peacefully.

 

 

 

(A/N: The girl is Yuri if you guys haven't figured. Yuri's name will be changed to Anna. Hope you guys won't get mixed up! BUT YEAH! She's alive!)

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

2 years later

(Kai, his mom, and Anna live on in a modern mansion that is only 5 blocks away from the shores of the ocean in Jeju.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kim Anna!" Kai shouted from the scrolled-down window of his Lamborghini.

 

 

 

 

Anna turns back from talking to group of friends on the steps of the piano studio.

 

 

 

 

 

"Coming!" Anna said bye to her friends and ran to Kai's Lamborghini. She opens the passenger seat door and toss her piano books into the back and buckles her seat.

 

 

 

 

"What'd you learn today, Miss Best Piano Player?! Any new song?!" Kai asked handing Anna a medium cup of carmel frappe.

 

 

 

She takes a big slurp before she starts speaking, "I'm not the best!" She defended. "Hmmm...nothing really. Just the usually."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna checks Instgram on her phone and sees pictures of food.

 

 

 

 

"Kai oppa, what's omma making for dinner tonight?!" Anna asked finishing the cup.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I think we are going out for dinner tonight. I think for some sushi." Kai replies turning his car into the parking lot of the dance studio.

 

 

 

 

"Yummm! Can't wait!" Anna leaps into the dance studio.

 

 

 

 

"Of course..." Kai teased Anna. Both enter the dance studio.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah.... Can you hear me?! It's been two years since you've left me... I miss you a lot. I just want to see you again and caress you." Donghae pauses for a moment and stares at the picture.

 

"Yuri-ah, I'm getting married soon. Just that I'm sad its not you. If you were still here, you'd be wedding shopping with me and my mom." Donghae fixes the bouquet placing it nicely on Yuri's grave.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow...you're here." Donghae's fiance popped up out of nowhere.

 

 

 

Donghae looks at her and back at Yuri's grave.

 

 

 

 

"Why are you still here? Helloooo! You're mine now. I don't want you to be visiting here. You seriously go here everyday." Yoona scolded at him.

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't visit my future sister-in-law?!" Donghae snapped back at Yoona.

 

 

 

This left Yoona slowly walking towards Donghae and hug him from behind. She wrapped her arms tightly around his abs and lays her cheek on his colone-scented shirt.

 

"Donghae, I'm sorry. I just felt jealous." Yoona apologized.

 

 

 

Donghae just sighed. He turns around breaking Yoona from hugging him. "What time did mom say we were going shopping?" He asked coldly walking towards his own car.

 

 

 

"Right now." She replied.

 

 

 

 

"Kay." Donghae got into his car and closed the door. Yoona starts banging on the window. Donghae scrolls his window down.

 

 

"What?" He asked harshly.

 

 

 

"Aren't we going to ride together?" Yoona asked.

 

 

 

"Don't you have your car here? Who's going to drive it home?!" Donghae rolled up his window and left.

 

 

 

"Why is he always cold?!" Yoona pouted. "Who cares. At least I'm getting married tomorrow." She smiled brightly.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

Donghae slams his door and goes into his mansion.

 

 

 


"Where've you been all morning?" His mother assked. She was looking at brochures for their honeymoon with his father.

 

 

 

"Visiting Yuri's grave." Donghae said harshly drinking a full glass of juice.

 

 

"You need to forget her and move on." his father told him.

 

 

 

 

"I'd rather die." Donghae talked back causing his parents boiled.

 

 

 

 

His mother calmed down realizing she doesn't want to start a fight.

"Get ready now, Donghae. We're going shopping. Then after that, don't go anywhere. Get some rest. We are all flying tomorrow early in the morning to Jeju. You're getting married tomorrow. " His mother angrily informed him.

 

 

 

Donghae kept silent and went up to his room.

 

 

 

"Donghae has never smiled since then. It's been 2 years now..." His worried mother looked at her husband.

 

 

"Don't worry, honey. He'll be smiling like crazy once he gets married." his father rubbed his hands on her arms.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(A/N: They are shopping funrnitures and house items for Donghae's and Yoona's future mansion.)

 

"Donghae! Couple aprons!! Wouldn't this be cute?!" Yoona exclamied grabbing the aprons.

 

 

 

"Mmm." Donghae didn't even dare to glance at it.

 

 

"Yes Yoona. It's very cute. We'll get that. Hmm..let's get some stovewares." Donghae's mother suggested, who had her arms linked with Yoona's mother.

 

 

Donghae just wanders around while Yoona her both of the moms are looking around. Donghae spots the movie Yuri and him first watched together. The moment flashes back and he lets out a small grin.

 

 

 

"Donghae!" Donghae puts the movie back on the rack and looks at their direction.

 

 

"Is this bed big enough?! King sized and very good quality. One of the best beds made." His mother suggests.

 

 

 

"No need for a King size. I think a Queen size is good enough." Donghae spoke with no emotion.

 

 

"Hmmmm...Donghae wants to sleep close to Yoona that's why!" They all laughed.

 

 

Donghae just looked in a different direction. "It's because I'm not going to sleep with her. She can sleep in that bed. I'm sleeping in my own bed that I've been using. Plus Yuri has slept there." he thought to himself.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

"Omma, did you know that Anna is the best piano player here? You should be proud!" Kai explained to his mother. He sticks another piece of a California Roll into his mouth.

 

 

 

"Jinja?! Oh Anna you are the best! Omma is so proud of you!" her mom pats Anna's cheeks.

 

 

 

"Omma! Its not it! Kai oppa is just teasing and joking around! It's you omma who is the best!" Anna hold up a thumbs up.

 

 

 

Laughter fills the room. Kai's phone started ringing. He takes out his iphone 5s.

 

 

"Hello?!" Kai places his chopstick down. Anna and his mom are feeding each other and laughing.

 

"Can you wait just a second? I'm going to ask her." Kai looked at his mom and Anna.

 

 

"Yes?" His mother looked at him.

 

 

Kai smiles brightly. "I just got a phone call from Anna's piano instructor. There's a wedding here in Jeju tomorrow. Unfortunately someone was supposed to play the piano for the big wedding but suddenly got really sick. So the instructor asked Anna to play. Anna, are you willing to play for the wedding? They're going to pay you." Kai asked Anna.

 

 

 

"Sure. I'll be more than happy to." Anna agreed.

 

 

 

"She said yes. ** Alright, alright** See you tomorrow!" Kai ends the call.

 

 

 

"Let's get home so you can get some rest." Omma suggested.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

In the middle of the night, Anna is dreaming something. She toss and turn her head and is sweating like crazy.

 

 

 

Anna is on the cliff and no one is aound her. She looks down and see huge waves splashing everywhere. Dark clouds and thunder roams in. Then she see's two dark figures walks towards her and push her down into the water.

 

 

 

Anna wakes up, forehead covered in sweat, and is panting hard. She sits up for awhile.

 

 

"Why did I dream that?!" Anna thought to herself. She lays her head on her hands. She shakes her head. "It was just a dream." Anna goes back to bed, resting for tomorrow's wedding.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

7:00 a.m. in the morning:

 

 

"Yuri-ah...." Donghae kneels infront of her grave.

 

 

Donghae lets a tear drop from his eye. "I'm getting married today." Donghae lets another tear drop.

 

 

 

"Why don't I love the person I'm getting married to?!" Donghae cries.

 

"Yuri-ah, I miss you so much...Please just appear to me...even just for a second." Donghae puts his head down.

 

 

"DONGHAE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Get in here!" his mother yelled at him. Donghae looks. He see's Madam Im, Yoona, and his parents.

 

 

 

Donghae stands up and walks towards his own car and drives off on his own.

 

 

"This kid. WHY IS HE FRUSTRATING EVERYONE?!" His father shouted.

 

 

"Calm down, honey." His mother soothed her husband. They heard sniffing.

 

 

It was Yoona.

 

 

"Awww...Don't cry Yoona. Don't cry on your wedding day. It's bad luck. Cheer up because you are going to be the most beautful bride there could ever be." Donghae's mom grabbed Yoona's hands.

 

 

"I'm afraid he won't get over Yuri, omma." Donghae's mother rubs Yoona's hands.

 

 

"Don't worry. He will forget her once he spends time with you."

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

"Anna! Let's go! The Wedding starts at 12. It's 11:15." Kai was on the lst step of the stairs calling Anna.

 

 

 

Anna walks out and down the stairs. Kai was speechless. He can feel his heart beat faster. "No no Kai. Bad boy, bad boy." He thinks to himself.

 

 

Anna was wearing a beauitful cream silky lace dress. She had her hair half up-half-down and the ends were slightly curled. She had very light makeup on. She wore a simple necklace that rested on her beautiful clear colarbone.

 

 

"WOAH! My daughter is so pretty!" Her mom examined her. "Spin around so I can see my beautiful daughter!"

 

 

Anna spins prettily around. "Good thing you put on light makeup! Or else you would outshine the bride!" Her mom complimented her.

 

 

 

"Omma! Stop it! You don't even know who the bride is or looks like!" Anna makes fun of her mom and laughs.

 

 

They all laughed.

 

 

"Well, we will get going! Bye, omma!' Kai and Anna waved and said bye.

 

 

The mother walked to the kitchen but got a heart attack and lays on the floor.

 

 

 

In the car:

 

 

 

"I wonder who's wedding it is? Do you know their names?" Anna asked Kai.

 

 

 

"Nope. I just know it's a very big wedding. I think this will get a record for largest wedding in Jeju." Kai explained. "We'll find out once we get there."

 

 

Kai and Anna reach the convention. It was beautifully decorated. "Woah..." Anna exclaims forgetting to grab her music sheets in the car. Kai was also amazed.

 

 

"Let's go in." Kai insisted.

 

 

 

Happy orchestra music playing.

 

 

"Congrats." Every guest congrats the parents of Donghae and the mother of Yoona who were standing by the entrance of the ball room the ceremony was taking place.

 

 

"Thank you!" They all bowed. One of the maids came up to the parents.

 

 

 

"Donghae is not here yet." she explained.

 

 

 

"What?! This kid. Not riding with us in the car was a bad idea! This kid is really frustrating me!" The father yelled.

 

 

"Honey, calm down. There are guests I'm sure he'll be here soon."

 

 

--------------

 

When Kai and Anna went in, they saw a huge picture of the to-be groom and bride.

 

 

"Lee Donghae and Im Yoona." The caption says.

 

 

 

"Wow, they look perfect for each other!" Kai exclaims.

 

 

Anna observed at the two closely. There was something about the picture she thinks to herself. "Whatever, I'm just nervous" she thought to herself.

 

 

As they were heading to the VIP room, Anna gasps. "Kai, I forget my music in the car. Let me run back and get it!"

 

 

 

Donghae's POV:

 

 

 

When I landed on Jeju, the first thing I did was go to the ocean. I wanted to feel her through the breeze. "Yuri, forgive me. I hope you don't get mad when I get married to Yoona." He whispers.

 

 

He felt a pair of hands pat on my shoulder. I turned around.

 

 

"Shouldn't you be getting ready? Wedding starts in 20 minutes." my best friend, Eunhyuk, who was also my best man for this wedding, asks me.

 

 

I let out a sigh. "What's the point of getting married when you're getting married to someone who you don't love?" I asked him.

 

 

"Still not over her?! Man, you really loved her." he tells me. I did. She was my everything.

 

 

 

"She was my everything. My life. My Dancing Queen. Dancing reminds me of her." I told him.

 

 

 

"Deep in my heart, I feel like she is still alive." I honestly told him. There was just something.

 

 

 

"Well, she's dead, Hae. And you can't think of her because you're going to get married and forget her." my friend stated. "Come on. Let's get back to the covention and start your new life."

 

 

He walks back to his car. Before I left, I stared into the ocean once more, "I'll love forever, my Dancing Queen."

 

 

 

I got into my car and drove. When I got there, there were so many cars. The place was well done. I locked my car and ran in. I ran in there quickly realizing I only 10 minutes left, the start of my new life would begin.

 

 

I felt my left shoulder hit someone. I just felt something when I hit her. I looked back and all I saw was the back of her hair and dress. Someone called my name. It was Eunhyuk signaling me to come on.

 

 

 

I got dressed within seconds. The ceremony was beginning. Wedding music was playing. I walked down the right aisle to the platform. Everyone was clapping. Photos are constantly taken. The rest of my family walked down the aisle and were seated in the round table.

 

I looked around and saw the same girl I saw earlier. She is sitting on the seat with the piano angled but it was angled towards the wall. This time she is looking through her bag for something. I guess she is playing the piano. She had a pretty body.

luxury-wedding-venue.jpg

 

 

(A/N: Photo credit to owners. Lol just pretend there are people seated.

After everyone was seated, it was time for Yoona to come. I haven't seen her since during the flight. I watched her slowly walk down.

 

img0075mbk_large.jpg

(A/N: Photo credit to owner)

 

(As Yoona walks down, listen to this song. It is being played. PLEASE LISTEN)!

 

 

 

OST: Because You're My Everything

 

 

 

 

 

I'll admit it. She did look pretty. I tried to fake a smile at her.

 

 

She smiled brightly back at me.

 

 

But I wonder how Yuri would look like in a wedding dress.

 

 

I was handed her hands. I held it. I was on the left and she was on the right. The priest was infront of us. It was time for the wedding vow.

 

 

Yoona and I faced each other. She kept smiling. I tried to smile.

 

 

 

Here it goes. The priest asked me first. "Lee Donghae, do you take Im Yoona, as your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do the both of you apart?"

 

 

I looked at Yoona. In the corner of my eye, I saw something that caught my attention. The piano girl was sitting there looking at her music sheets. I move my head 2 milimeters to get a better glimspe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I felt my heart beat. I closed my eyes and opened it again. I wasn't wrong. That same perfect nose. The same lips. The same sharp eyes. The same silky looking hair. The same clear, pretty collarbone. The same sun-kissed tan skin.

 

 

 

I saw her. She's alive. Here in Jeju.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah.." I whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________

 

 

 

YEAH! She is still alive! Hehe! Did you like this chapter? Or was it too boring?! I made it long to make it up for the last chapter. ANYWAYS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT!

And please vote! You just need at least 25 karma points! It doesn't take your karma points!

 

Thanks for reading!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

(Preview for next chapter)

 

"I'm not Yuri! Get away from me!"

 

"I will make her suffer."

 

"I'm sorry to inform you this, but she is dead."

 

"You are not my son."

 

"We're moving to Seoul."