Bad, just bad.

My Dancing Queen

Chapter Photo credit: diamondchick

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Yuri." Donghae whispered. Yoona turns to Yuri and smirks.

 

Yuri bursts into tears. Tears are running down her rosy cheeks.

 

"Yuri-ah, it's not what you think!" Donghae yells and pushes Yoona off his bed. Donghae starts running towards Yuri.

 

 

 

"Get away from me, you bastard!" Yuri cries.

 

Yuri runs away and towards the ocean.

 

"Ah! I'm bleeding!" Yoona screams.

 

Donghae turns around and see's Yoona's arm is dripping with blood from her shoulder and running down her arms.

 

"Man, who cares!" Donghae starts heading out into the cold night and down the long stairs to catch up with Yuri.

 

 

 

Yoona slams her hand on the floor hard. Feeling uneasy, she throws the blanets of his bed off onto the wooden floor.

 

 

 

"Damn it. Stupid fake blood!" Yoona yells. "Man, this didn't work." Yoona stomps outside to the deck and watches the both of them.

 

 

Yuri stops when she reaches the shore. She angrily takes both of her white lace shoes and throws it harshly into the ocean.

 

*Splassh*

 

Yuri roughly rips off the pearl necklace and earrings off of her and throws it in the ocean also.

 

 

 

Donghae finally caught up to Yuri, panting really hard, afraid she was going to do something bad.

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah. You have to listen to me." said Donghae catching his breathe while walking slowly towards Yuri.

 

 

 

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME." Yuri angrily demanded showing that look to him.

 

 

 

Shocked, Donghae puts both of his hands up. "Okay, okay." said Donghae slowly taking baby steps back.

 

 

 

"DID YOU PITIED ME ALL OF THIS TIME?! You pitied me because I'm an orphan?!? I'm a poor woman?" Yuri angrily asked with a pause in each question.

 

 

 

"Yur-" *Slaps*

 

 

 

Yuri's right hand is tingling while Donghae's cheek was burning with the imprint  of Yuri's hand.

 

 

 

"YOU ARE ONE LITTLE BASTARD. You took an advantage me of me, huh? Now I finally know why you were being so nice all of a sudden," Yuri paused because she could feel the tears come up to her eyes. "Taking care of me at the hospital, buying me things...comforting me... It's because ALL YOU WANTED WAS ME TO SUFFER DIDN'T YOU?!," yelled Yuri with an unexpected volume. "You wanted me to fall for you. You planned this after I had fallen for and knowing I would fall for you, you're just making me suffer and repay you. Is this what you wanted to tell me?! You think you are all this just because you are famous?" Yuri bursted into tears. "I am one ."

 

 

 

"Yuri, what are you talking about?! PLANNING?! SUFFER?! Why are you assuming things?! What in the world is happening?!" Donghae asked with such confusion.

 

 

 

 

 

"STOP. ACTING. ALL. INNOCENT, Donghae." Yuri paused to think for a moment. She hesitated to say the upcoming words."You know what?! Get out of my life. I never want to see you again. I will work my hardest to repay all of the money I owe. I will put them in your mailbox. DON'T COME TO MY PLACE EVER AGAIN. If you do, you will never be forgiven. Good-bye." Yuri walks away, roughly hitting her left shoulder against his left one and leaving Donghae in such confusion.

 

 

 

 

As Yuri walks away, in her mind were just the words, Stay strong, Yuri. Stay strong. Don't cry.

 

 

 

Yoona smirks right when Yuri screamed at him. As she walks to her new, red convertible, she make an evil chuckle and drives off merrily.

 

 

 

Donghae's body began to rapidly fill with madness and sadness. He didn't know what to do. He felt like he was attacked with the whole entire world's madness and sorrow.  

 

 

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Donghae screams loudly to the ocean from the bottom of his lungs. He bursts into tears and punches the sand making it fly in the air. He falls to the ground and is on his knees, pounding his heart, and cries like a baby.

 

 

 

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screams again with cries. Yuri hearing the screams, couldn't be able to hold back her tears and begins to let it all out.

 

 

 

 

Thunder starts to roam in, rain rushes in washing the both of them and falling like their sorrow tears. Yuri starts heading to the direction of her apartment, letting the rain fall on her face and not caring about what's going to happen next. "I'm one ." she said to herself, thinking about her past with Donghae. At the same time it brought her joy and sorrow. Donghae's Butler comes out to where Donghae is and holds a huge umbrella over both of their bodies. Donghae throws the umbrella out of his Butler's hands. His butler sighs.He decides to stand in the rain with him.

 

 

 

 

As Yuri finally reaches her apartment, and slowly walks in, closing the door behind her. Grandma see's Yuri all soaking wet.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh! My Yuri, what on earth happened?!" Grandma approaches Yuri and started to wipe the wetness off of Yuri with her dry, old sweater.

 

 

 

 

"Guys.... are stupid. They are bastards." Yuri slowly mumbled with tears stills running down from her swollen eyes.

 

 

 

Grandma, knowing who it was about, says, "I won't let him come. I will lock that door. And if he dares walking in, I will use my KungFu powers, take my witch broom and smack the poop out of him!" Grandma warned.

 

 

 

Yuri lays her damp hair onto the right shoulder of Grandma.

 

 

 

"Come on, my darling. I will take you to your room. Take a shower. And rest." Grandma soothes Yuri with her calm tone.

 

 

Grandma walk Yuri up to her room. "Thanks Grandma, you have a good night sleep." Yuri spoke with such barely any volume.

 

 

 

"You too, darling." Grandma walks out of Yuri's room closing the door.

 

Yuri drags her tired legs and drops to the ground next to her bed and starts bursting into tears again.

tumblr_m1mrd0vwoL1rpnu77o10_250.gif

"Why was I so stupid?! Why did I fall for that bastard. I knew he was trouble in the first place...Why?! Yuri? WHY?!" Yuri cries.

After a period of letting her tears fall, she finally takes a hot shower. She decides not to sleep on the bed. She sits on floor, and falls asleep.

 

 

Donghae is still out on the sand and on his knees.

 

 

"Come on, let's go in and rest." his Butler finally spoke with a worried tone.

 

Donghae obeys and goes back into his room. He goes into the shower, turns the water on, and lets the hot steamy, air run down through his entire, sculpted body,"Yuri-ah, you are mistaken." He softly whispered with his eyes shut.

Donghae comes out slowly, dragging his feet, with a depressed face, after a long period in the shower and falls onto the middle of his bed. He claps twice and the lights turn off except for the little dim of night light above his bed. Donghae turns to the side and lays quietly. A teardrop falls from the corner of his right eye and travels past the bridge of his nose and onto his pillow. Feeling weak, Donghae falls asleep hoping what happened earlier, was just a dream.

 

Next morning:

 

Its 11:42 a.m. with the bright sunlight shining through his curtains, but Donghae hasn't woken up yet and is lying there lifelessly. He is suddenly woken up by the banging on his bedroom door.

 

"Donghae-ah! Donghae!" His Butler knocks. Feeling tired and depressed, Donghae chooses to stay still.

 

"Please open the door!". Donghae hears again but this time, he had a tiny feeling something was important to hear.

 

Donghae sighs and puts one of the pillows over his head. "Just come in." he mumbles loud enough that his butler heard his mumbled words.

 

With Donghae still having a pillow over his bed, his butler throws a bunch of newspapers and magazines on his bed which lands right next to his tummy.

 

Donghae hears the noise of papers landing.

 

Donghae slowly tries to sit up laying his back on the back board, still yawining and rubbing his eyes and not daring to look at the items on his bed.

 

 

"What is it?!" Donghae asks with his eyes still closed.

 

 

 

"Paparazzi. You and Yuri-ssi are on the front cover of all of the newspaper and magazines." his butler explains putting both of his hands on his hips.

 

 

 

Hearing that, Donghae becomes fully awake. "WHAT?!!" He opens his eyes and stares down at the pile of magazines and newspaper. He glances at each and one of the articles seeing pictures of him and Yuri.

 

 

 

 

tumblr_miofffvaAW1r82hf6o5_250.jpg

tumblr_miofffvaAW1r82hf6o8_250.jpg

He skims the headlines of each article, all saying something about his relationshio. One article stood out. It read, "Donghae's Secret Girlfriend Lives In An Apartment?" There was a picture of Yuri's apartment. He reads the first couple of sentences:

 

 

 

Dancing King Lee Donghae caught with a mysterious woman. We have seen these two a couple of times together at different times. It is said to be this mysterious girl could be the singer's girlfriend. It is also said that his girlfriend seems to be living in this apartment (picture the apartment).

 

 

 

"Shoot. I totally forgot all about disguising." Donghae speaks, face palming.

 

 

 

 

"Donghae, there are a bunch of parazzi's at the front of the door waiting for you to be interviewed, what are you going to do? And what about Miss Yuri? Your fans will probably be finding that apartment and do something to her." his butler suggests.

 

 

 

 

"Crap. I'm going over there. But wait, she said I can never come to her place ever again." Donghae tells his butler.

 

 

 

 

 

"We'll be there if see if anything happens. Don't worry. You won't be going in her apartment." his bulter informs him. "I will have a ride ready for you downstairs" dismissing himself out of the room.

 

 

 

After quickly getting ready, Donghae and his butler heads out to the front door.

 

As soon as the large, glass door opens, *Snaps* *snaps* everywhere.

 

 

 

A crowd of paparazzi and interview people are at the front if his mansion. They all shout to him loads of questions pertaining with his relationship. Donghae ignores along with his butler and walks towards the waiting car.

316071_222744444457234_157641127634233_6

Donghae and his butler completely ignores the crowd and heads onto the car. The car drives off and heads towards Yuri's apartment.

 

 

 

At a great distance, he can already see a group of people luring around the apartment, holding up signs. With the windows closed, he manages to hear the chanting as they reach near the apartment. "Stay away from Donghae!" the crowd chanted. As they reach about 10 feet away from the apartment, Donghae says, "Stop here."

 

 

 

 

 

He watches and hear them chant. "It's my fault...I'm sorry Yuri." Donghae says. Unexpectedly, Yuri comes out., making his heart beat fast, He watches her closely.

 

 

 

"What do you guys want?" Yuri asks.

 

 

 

"Are you that girl who keeps on following Donghae?! You get away from him now you little brat!" One of the girls with a pink top yelled back.

 

 

 

"Yah! Get away from him!" They all began to say. At that moment, one of the girls threw two large eggs right at Yuri, hitting her neck and her right foot. When Donghae saw it, he rushly opens the car door and starts running to the apartment. His jacket gets tugged back. He turns around.

"As long as you want to protect her, you can't. This will cause more problems and more paparazzi." his butler states.

 

 

 

"NO! I don't care!" Donghae wanting to go.

 

 

 

 

His butler runs infront of him putting both of his arms out, blocking Donghae's path. "Yuri will hate you even more." Donghae frustratedly stands and watch. Unfortunately, Yuri's eyes and Donghae's eyes meet. Yuri starts bursting into tears.

 

 

 

Out of the blue, the front of the apartment door opens widely, scaring the girls. He sees Grandma walking out holding a large broomstick. The look on Grandma's face is just threatening. "Yahhhh!" Grandma starts chasing the girls out. "If you dare come here again, you will never see your parents again!" Grandma warned. Fortunately the girls all ran back to their homes. Grandma takes Yuri inside and slams the door hard behind them.

 

 

 

"You know what? Why don't you go in there and talk to her? Just one last time." his butler suggests.

 

 

 

"Nah, she said she'd never want to see my face again. If that's what see wants, then okay. I respect it. Even though I want to talk to her becuase I'm just still confused. Just hoping someday the truth will be revealed." Donghae sadly stated, His butler pats his back.

 

 

 

"Let's go." Donghae demanded. The car drives off.

 

 

 

Yuri runs straight up to her room and dials Seohyun's number.

 

 

 

"Yobeseyo?!" Seohyun picks up.

 

 

 

No answer but sobbing.

 

 

 

 

"Yobseyo?! Yuri-ah?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seohyun-ah, please find me the fastest airplane ticket to America."

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Heyyyyyyy you guys! Sorry if was confusing and boring...I'm trying my hardest! Please comment and subscribe! Last time the comments made me happy so I tried my hardest to update as soon as possible! PLEASE SUPPORT ME! Thanks for reading!

Anyways I wanna to show something I was about to show a long time but forgot...hahah!

Super Junior

 

[INFO] SM artists revealed their choice for '' I got a boy '' :

Kangin : Yuri, Yoona.

Yesung : Seohyun, Jessica.

Shindong: Tiffany

Donghae: Jessica, Yuri

Sungmin : Sunny, Taeyeon.

Eunhyuk : Sunny, Hyoyeon.

Siwon: Yoona, Tiffany.

Ryeowook : Yoona, Sooyoung
 
Kyuhyun: Seohyun
 
 
Yulhae shippers, seee?!!? :D I was spaaazzzinngg!