Forever Mine.

My Dancing Queen

Chapter Photo Credit: diamondchick

 

 

 

LAST CHAPTER

_____________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

"NO ONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE YOU! DO YOU HAVE PROOF?! HUH?!" Madam Im sticks up for Yoona, pointing her index finger at Kai.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly the doors are opened wide. The bang of the doors hitting the walls made everyone silent. Figures walked in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WE BELIEVE HIM. WE HAVE PROOF!!" One of the figure stated. All heads them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Madam Im and Yoona's eyes became wide opened. "Ohh...my...goodness..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello mother and sister. Long time no see." Seohyun smirked at them. "What did I miss?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That's right, Madam Im. We hoped we didn't miss anything..." Taemin stated.

 

 

 

 

 

"You-you two...W-w-hat are you guys d-doing here?!" Madam Im pointed at Jonghyun and Taemin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We came just in time." Jonghyun spoke up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You guys...I can't believe you guys even did this...And now enjoying your life?!" Seohyun asked them.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"What are the cops doing here?" Yoona asked when she glanced at the cops who were behind Taemin and Jonghyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We are here to arrest Madam Im and Miss Im Yoona." One of the cops stated holding his badget.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"W-what?! We didn't do anything?!Why are you guys arresting us?! We did no crime!" Madam Im screamed holding onto Yoona and backing away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So you call kidnapping a girl, threatening her, tying her arms and legs, duct-taping her lips, blinding her, pushing her down the waters knowing she will suffocate, throwing a huge rock hitting her head, and bribing money to witnesses so they won't tell, all aren't a crime?!" Seohyun asked the two people infront of her.

 

 

 

 

 

Gasps and whispers filled the room.

 

 

 

"Oh my goodness, Madam Im and Yoona, how could you?!" Mr. Lee asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"No. No. No. No. No. T-that's not true. Don't believe them! No such things! I'm innocent! I'm innocent!" Yoona shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh really?!" Taemin asked. "Then explain this."

Taemin snapped twice and a large white screen was brought out. A video footage was being played.

 

 

 

 

The video showed everything starting from the kidnapping at the hotel to the cliff. Everyone saw everything and couldn't believe it.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae and Kai started crying becuase they couldn't believe that that had happened to Anna. Anna stood there speechlessly watching the video. The video helped her regained her memory. One by one, memories started playing back in her mind. She cried as each one was flashed into her mind.

 

 

 

Everyone started whispering.

 

 

 

 

 

The video ended and everyone was just speechless.

 

 

 

"Good thing Taemin's glasses had a hidden camera." Jonghyun smiled at Taemin. "We still have the exact amount of money you gave us. We didn't spend a penny." Jonghyun opened the case of money revealing the stack of dollars.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't...believe I was fooled all this time...I made my son marry a-an evil criminal!" Mr. Lee shouted at Yoona and Madam Im.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's time for justice." Seohyun stated. Yoona and Madam Im started sobbing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You two are under arrest." Two cops went to each of them and put them under handcuffs.

 

 

 

 

 

"NO!!! NO!!! MY DAUGHTER IS GETTING MAARIED!! SHE'S GETTING MARRIED TO LEE DONGHAE!! YOU CAN'T ARREST HER!!" Madam Im shouted as they dragged her out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone started clapping.

 

 

 

 

Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee went up to Donghae and hugged him tightly. "We're so sorry. We were wrong all of this time. How could we ever be forgiven?" They cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Appa. Omma. Don't worry. You two are forgiven. I love you guys." Donghae forgave them and gave them a gigantic hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone in the room cried. Donghae turned to Yuri. Yuri's tears kept falling down her cheeks. She couldn't stop. It was like a waterfall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, Donghae." Yuri cried and ran out of the doors.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae was about to run after her but Kai stopped him. "Give her some time."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri started running away heading to the sea near Donghae's house. As she was running, memories kept flashing back. Everything.

 

 

 

 

Yuri started crying outloud.

 

 

 

 

Yuri finally reached the ocean. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Yuri shouted into the ocean. Yuri dropped to the ground, bursting out crying harder than ever. Yuri pats her chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Donghae oppa...mianhae." Yuri just stared into the ocean for awhile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Someone touched her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri turned back and saw Seohyun smiling at her. "Seohyun-ah!" Yuri stood up and hugged her sister so tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah, do you remember everything now?" Seohyun pulled away placing her hands on Yuri's face, cupping it.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri lets out a tear and slowly nods her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my goodness." Seohyun hugged Yuri once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I missed you so much...Why weren't you here in Seoul?!" Yuri asked Seohyun breaking the hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"On the day you disappeared, I went to go study overseas. For 2 years, I  lived there. Luckily I met Taemin and Jonghyun there yesterday. They said I looked like you and were afraid of me. But I asked him more questions. I told them I was Yuri's sister. There they spilled the whole truth. Then all three of us flew right away to Seoul." Seohyun smiled brightly at Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun hugged Yuri tightly. "Don't worry. We will never see omma and Yoona anymore."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun breaks the hug. "Come on. Let's spend some happy time with each other!" Seohyun insisted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where do you wanna go?" Yuri asked wiping her tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmmm....." Seohyun and Yuri looked at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"SHOPPING!" Seohyun and Yuri both said it at the same time.

 

 

 

 

Seohyun and Yuri went shopping for the past 3 hours non-stop. They had so much fun. Seohyun and Yuri took pictures for memory. Seohyun and Yuri decided to do everything sisters can do.

 

 

 

They went to get their hairs done, nails done, eat, sit in the sauna, worked out in the gym, played in the arcade, ride on rides, everything.

 

 

 

 

It was 5 p.m. when Seohyun took Yuri somewhere. It was a fancy restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

"Today I got to spend time with you from 11 p.m. to 5 p.m. Now it's time for something else." Seohyun smiled brightly at Yuri. Someone came out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kai oppa!" Yuri exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks Seohyun." Kai winked at Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No problem, Kai." She smiled back and blushes. Seohyun leaves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi Yuri." Kai smiled leading her to the table. "Are you mad at me?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri shakes her head. "Ani, you were just being protective. I'm not mad at you at all. In fact, I want you to stay with me forever."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Really?! That make's me happy! I feel so much better now knowing the fact I will stay with you forever!" Kai exclaimed.

 

 

Yuri smiles.

 

 

 

 

"Let's eat!" Kai insisted.

 

 

 

 

 

Kai and Yuri ate dinner and talked for hours having a happy good time. It was now 7. Kai drove Yuri somewhere.

 

 

 

 

 

Kai opened the door for Yuri. "Oppa, what is this place.?" she asked as she stepped outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Shhh...you talk too much." Kai hissed at her. They entered into the building. It was a hotel. Kai hands her a card. "Here. Go up to this room. YOU HAVE TO. I repeat. YOU HAVE TO." Kai demanded ruffling her hair.

 

 

"Bye bye Yuri. See you soon!" Kai left Yuri alone.
 

 

 

 

 

"Kai op-" Yuri shouted but Kai left too quickly.
 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri sighs.

 

She was kind of nervous. She went up to the room and unlocked the door. She opened the door slowly and walked in, closing the door behind her. She faced forward and her eyes glistened as the candles reflected in her eyes.

 

 

 

 

It was a long red carpet that lead somewhere. Along the carpet were candles that were lit. She smiled as they went down the carpet. She finally reached a room.

 

 

 

 

There, a guy nicely dressed, turned around as she walked in. A song played as he walked slowly to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah..." Donghae smiled heavenly at her. Yuri lets out a tear. She missed his voice calling her like that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Donghae. Donghae oppa." Yuri smiled back. Donghae smiled and moved closer to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you remember everything now Yuri?!" Donghae asked her looking deeply into her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri nods her head. "I'm sorry for not recognizing you." Yuri apologized putting her head down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae smiles, cups her face, and puts her head up. "It's not your fault. You had an amnesia."
 

 

 

Donghae ruffles her hair. "As long as you remember me now."
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri chuckles.

 

"So?! What do you want to do?!" Yuri asked twirling her strands of hair.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae pulled something out of his pocket and knelt down.

 

 

 

"Yuri. I have made my decision. I know this is so sudden but I can't wait any longer." Donghae looked up at her.

 

 

 

 

"I want to love you, protect you, kiss you, hug you, care for you, have kids with you, play with you, cook food with you, sleep with you,wake up with you, cry with you, smile with you, dance with you and do everything with you. I want you to become the mother of my kids, and mine forever..."

 

 

Donghae opened the box revealing a beautiful ring that shined like the star.

 

"Yuri, will you marry me?!" Donghae looked into Yuri's eyes deeply.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri cries and nods her head. "Yes. Yes, Donghae. I will marry you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

They stared at each other and couldn't stop smiling. "Gosh I miss you." Donghae leaned into a deep hug. His heart was longing for this. He felt he was alive again. His heart was finally healed after 2 years. Yuri lets out a tear as he hugged her. She felt so safe in his arms.

 

photo tumblr_mbqvplMtFB1rx2wsno1_500_zpsa22a972f.gif

 

 

 

 

He pulled the hug away and put his hands on her cheeks. "I love you Yuri."

 

 

"I love you Donghae." Yuri replied.

 

 

Donghae slowly tilted his head, as Yuri closed her eyes. He leaned in close and kissed Yuri gently. It was soft small pecks.

 

Soon it turned into a passionate one.Yuri could feel her heart race again.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae breaks the kiss and kissed her forehead. He picked her up and layed her on the bed. "Do me a favor and sleep with me tonight."

 

Donghae and Yuri slept peacefully together, safe into each other's arms.

 

 

 

 

Weeks later:

 

 

 

Donghae and Yuri Wedding

 

 

 

(Photo Credit: diamondchick)

photo weddhing_zpsb7ea696e.jpg

 

 

 

"Thank you, thank you!" Mr. and Mrs. Lee bowed as they greet the guests.

 

 

 

 

 

It was sunset and time for the ceremony to begin.

 

weddings-venues.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae walked down the aisle to the platform smiling as the guests waved. Donghae stood nervously waiting for Yuri. He didn't see her today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Marry You By K.Will

was being sung as Yuri walked down the aisle in her wedding gown.

 

 

 

 

Donghae's POV:

 

 

 

 

 

I'm so nervous. I wonder how she will look like. Finally they announced her coming.

 

 

 

 

I waited.

 

 

 

 

She stepped onto the cloth, in her heels and wedding gown I picked out,  and walked slowly towards me.

 

 

Kai, who is next to her, is leading her, holding her hand.

 

 

 

She started smiling so beautifully. It was like an angel's smile.

 

 

 

Oh my goodness, she was just the most beautiful person I have ever seen. She was like a goddess walking towards me with that gleaming smile. I will forever remember this moment for the rest of my life.

 

 

 

There, my soon-to-be wife, kept smiling at me. I let out a tear. A happy tear.

 

 

 

 

 

Kai handed me her pretty hand. I held it tightly in my hand and we turned to face the priest.

 

 

 

 

Yuri and I are getting married.

 

 

 

 

 

It was time for the wedding vow. I was more than ready. We faced each other.

 

 

 

 

(Photo credit: diamondchick)

 

photo YULHAEWEDDING_zps56990e19.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

"I, Lee Donghae, take you, Kwon Yuri, to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and my wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity." I said to her as I put the ring on her ring finger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I, Kwon Yuri, take you, Lee Donghae, to be my friend, my lover, the father of my children and my husband. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity." She firmly said it putting on my ring on my finger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw Kai and Seohyun crying of happiness. Even my parents.

 

 

 

 

"I pronounce you husband and wife." The priest announced. "You may the kiss the bride." He told me.

 

 

 

 

 

I tilted my head a little, leaned in closer and put my lips on hers gently. Ohhh her sweet lips. I could hear everyone clap while we kissed. I could feel her smiling in the middle of our kiss.

 

 

 

 

I broke the kiss. "I love you." I softly whispered to her.

 

 

 

 

"I love you too." She replied back. I quickly kissed her forehead and then we faced the audience. This is it. Yuri is mine forever. We're officially married.

 

 

 

 

 

It was time for the throwing of the bouquet. Yuri threw it up in the air behind her. I wonder who caught it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"SEOHYUN!!!" Yuri shouted as Seohyun caught it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun jumped with joy in the air.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmmmm....I wonder who are you getting married to?!" Yuri .

 

 


 

 

Kai looked at Seohyun and smiled. Seohyun smiled back to him. I guess I'll be attending a wedding sooner or later.

 

 


 

 

 

Yuri and I walked down the aisle again waving at everyone while they were throwing rose petals on us.

 

 

 

No one's POV:

 

 

 

Donghae and Yuri happily walked down the aisle and towards the limo. The guests followed them.

 

Kai walked up to Yuri and hugged her as they reach the limo.

 

 

 

 

Kai cries, "I can't believe I'm sending you away. And you're married! I'm going to miss you a lot." Kai pulls Yuri into a deep, tight hug.

 

 

Yuri pats Kai's back. "Gomawo Kai oppa, for everything." Yuri thanks him hugging him tightly.

 

 

 

 

Donghae gets close to them. "Okayy..I think that's good enough." Donghae was jokingly pulling Yuri away. Everyone started laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun went up to hug Yuri. "You are now Mrs. Lee...kekeke! Have fun on your honeymoon. I'm gonna miss you so much!"

 

 

 

"I'll miss you too!" Yuri squeezed Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

Mr. and Mrs. Lee came up to Yuri. "Oh Yuri, we wish you the best! Donghae is very naughty. If he dares doing something you don't like, give us a call!" They joked. His parents hugged her.

 

 

"Kamsahamnida appa, omma." Yuri thanked them patting their backs.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aissh! So much hugging Yuri! Why not me?!" Donghae complained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This kid, hahaha!" Kai and his parents went up to Donghae and gave him a group hug. "You break her heart, I'll break your face!" Kai jokingly threatened causing laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okayy! Well get going! Don't miss your flight! Have fun!" Mr. Lee shouted. Yuri and Donghae waved goodbye to everyone and got into the limo.

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

"Alohaaaa Hawaii!" Donghae exclaims as they reached Hawaii.

 

 

 

 

"Here is your keys for your car and these are your hotel keys." Donghae's butler handed them their keys. "I got everything ready for you two. Luggage is already up there. Enjoy Mr. and Mrs. Lee!"

 

 

 

"Thanks man! Drive safely!" Donghae tells him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae and Yuri got in their car. He opened the roof of the car.

 

 

 

 

 

"AAAHHHH!!! KWON YURI IS OFFICIALLY MINE FOREVER!!!!!" Donghae screams.

 

 

 

 

 

"Donghae oppa...you're waking up the whole neighborhood!" Yuri shouted at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So?! This is America! Free Country!"

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae turns on the radio. His favorite song came up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my goodness! I love this song!! It's one of my favorite!" Donghae starts jamming out.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri laughs at his movements.

 

 

 

 

"It's 7 o' clock, on the dot, I'm in my drop top, cruising the streets..Oh-yeaaahhhh." Donghae starts singing along.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae looks over at Yuri. "I got a real pretty pretty little thing that's waiting for me......" Donghae looks back on the road and moves his body.

 

 

 

 

 

"I pull up. Anticipating. Good love. Don't keep me waiting. I got plans to put my hands in places I've never seen, Girl, you know what I meaaannn!" Yuri screams when he sings that line.

 

 

 

"Oppa! You're so erted!" Yuri slaps him on the arm playfully.

 

 

 

"Let me take you to a place that's nice and quiet. There ain't no one there to interrupt! Ain't go to rush. I just want to take it nice and slow, Yuri." Donghae smiles at her.

 

 

 


"Oppa, do you even know what you are singing about?!" Yuri asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course!" Donghae replied.

 

 

 

"See I've been waiting for this so LONGG! We'll be making love till the sun comes up! Baby I just want to take it nice and slow.." Donghae continues to sing.

 

 

 

"Donghae-ah, stop singing!" Yuri shouted covering her ears.

 

 

 

 

Donghae ignores her. "Now here we are. Driving around town. Contemplating where I'm gonna lay you down. Girl you got me saying, 'My my my!' I wish that I could pull us over and get this thing started right now. I want to do something freaky to you, baby." Donghae continues to sing. Yuri screams softly when he said the last words.

 

 

 

 

"I don't think they heard me. I-I want to do something freaky to to you baby... SO CALL OUT MY NAME!!"

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri turned off the radio. "Donghae oppa, you know they can hear you!"

 

 

Donghae turned into the parking lot of the hotel.

Koa-Kea1.jpg

 

"Nope. Who cares. We're married." Donghae got out of the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahhhhh!" Donghae opened the car door for Yuri.

 

 

As Yuri got up and stood up straight, Donghae without asking, picks her up in his arms and carries her.

 

 

 

 

"Omo!" Yuri exclaims. Donghae smiles and looks at her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Donghae oppa. Are you sure you can carry me from here to the lobby of the hotel?! I'm pretty heavy." Yuri warned him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Pssssssshhh! I can do anything!" Donghae compliments himself. Donghae wants to impress Yuri. Instead of taking the elevator, Donghae chooses to go up on the staircases.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri starts laughing of happiness. He was carrying her like a boss.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah, when we get a house, I'm going to look for a house that has lots of stairsteps so everyday I can carry you like this..." Donghae told her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jinja?!" Yuri asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yagsog!" Donghae promised. "I want to be able to carry my wife."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri blushes. "Let's see."

 

 

 

 

 

 

They reached their room. Donghae sets her down as they check out the hotel. It was a luxurious room. Yuri looked at the table. There was campagne. 

 

 

 

Donghae and Yuri went to check out the bedroom. Their bed was covered in petals formed as a heart.

 

 

 

 

Donghae went to his luggage and pulled out something he bought for her at VS.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah, wear this tonight!" Donghae hands her.

 

 

 

 

 

"What is it?!" Yuri asked examining the box.

 

 

 

 

 

"Open it." Yuri slowly unwraps the box and pulled out something that shocked her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo! Donghae oppa! It's sooo...sooo...showy! Ani. I'm not going to wear it!" Yuri picked up the mini lace dress attached to matching lace undergarments.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae pouts. "Waeee??! I bought it specially for you! Come one! It's our wedding night!" Donghae urges Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

"But its so-sooo.." Yuri refused.

 

 

 

Donghae made the cuteset puppy face.

 

 

 

 

 

"Fine okay okay!" Yuri agrees.

 

 

 

 

 

"YESS!" Donghae runs over to Yuri and picks up her again and carries her to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

"We're going to take a shower together! That way nothing will happen to you and you will be right next to me!" Donghae orders. Yuri laughs.

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

Donghae gets out first, wearing nothing but a robe. He pours champagne in 2 wine glasses and patiently waits for Yuri in his bed.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae takes a sip of champagne. Yuri, wearing what Donghae bought, slowly opened the bathroom door and scratches her hair.

 

 

 

Donghae puts down his wine glass and slowly looks up and down.

 

 

 

 

"Oh my goodness...Yuri-ah....you are so DAYUMMM!! I seriously have THE IEST WIFE EVERR!" Donghae exclaims checking his wife out.

 

 

 

 

Yuri walks over to him and slaps him on the arm playfully. "Stop teasing me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not teasing you. I'm telling the truth. Come on. Let's drink and talk." Donghae pats on the space next to him. They get themsleves comfortable on the bed.

 

 

 

 

Donghae hands Yuri the glass of champagne. "Cheers to us!" They take a sip of it.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahhh...I've been waiting for this night SO LONGG!!" Donghae spills out the truth.

 

 

 

 

"So...what'd you do during the years I disappeared?!" Yuri asked turning her head to him.

 

 

 

 

"Cry. Pain. Torture." Donghae took a sip of champagne. Yuri looked down.

 

 

 

 

"It must've been a pain for you. I mean, imagine if you disappeared, I'd go crazy." Yuri admitted.

 

 

 

Donghae pinches her cheeks. "Aigoooo."

 

 

 

 

 

"Remember when we first met?! Never thought that this would happen! I mean like first it was you and me like enemies and now lovers." Donghae smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

"Haha! Remember that one time during my first night at the apartment? When you screamed like a little girl?!? Haha!" Yuri laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Remember that one time when- when..."Donghae stoppped.

 

 

 

 

"When what?!" Yuri asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aissshh there's nothing." Donghae pouts.

 

 

 

Yuri laughs. "Ahhh.." 

 

 

 

Donghae puts down the cup of champagne. So does Yuri. "Let's play a game!" Donghae insisted.

 

 

 

 

 

"What game?!" Yuri asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Staring contest. For every blink, you have to kiss me on the lips AND say 'I LOVE YOU'. Whoever blinks the most has to sleep on the floor!!" Donghae explained the rule.

 

 

 

 

"What?! That's so stupid!" Yuri refused.

 

 

 

 

"Not stupid. Okay let's start." Donghae and Yuri began staring at each other and trying their hardest not to blink.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hae oppa, my eyes are hurting!" Yuri whines trying to keep her eyes opened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If it hurts then blink! But you're going to have to kiss me." Donghae told her.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri couldn't hold her eyes any longer.

 

 

 

 

"YOU BLINKED!! HAHAHA! Now come on baby! KISS ME AND SAY IT!" Donghae closes his eyes and puckers his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips. "I LOVE YOU." She told him.

 

 

 

 

"Okay, let's play again. This time I'm going to win!" Yuri shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae and Yuri begin to play again. Now it was Donghae who couldn't hold his eyes.

 

 

 

"YES! Donghae oppa! YOU BLINKED!" Yuri raised her hands up. 
"Yes, WE ARE TI-"

 

 

Donghae interrupted her by placing his lips on her lips. He breaks it. "I love you." he softly whispered seductively hinting what he wanted now.

 

 

 

Donghae leans in again and kisses her passionately. Yuri slowly wraps her arms around his neck as Donghae puts his hands on her tiny waist. His tongue begans exploring as Yuri starts nibbling the tip of his tongue.

 

Donghae and Yuri start making out hardcore. They finally break the kiss gasping for air.

 

Donghae looked deeply into her eyes. Yuri gives him a nod. Donghae starts kissing her collarbone as she runs her fingers through his hair. Yuri lets out small moans.

 

 

Then after Donghae was done, Donghae and Yuri took it to the next level.

 

 

 

 

-------

 

 

Morning:

 

 

Donghae slowly opened his eyes, seeing his beautiful wife sleeping so peacefully next to him. Donghae checks the time. It was 10:30.

 

 

Donghae leans in and gives a peck on Yuri's lips.

 

 

Yuri woke up instantly and smiled when she opened her eyes.

 

 

"Wake up, honey! Rise and shine!" Donghae exclaimed. Yuri starts yawning.

"Last night was one of the best nights I've ever had!" Donghae shouted and smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

Yuri slaps him playfully on the chest.

 

 

 

 

"Ouch! What was that for?!" Donghae rubs his chest.

 

 

 

"For being rough last night." Yuri glared at him.

 

 

 

Donghae chuckles. "Sorry, I just couldn't control myself." Donghae smiled chessily.

 

 

 

"You know you liked it." Donghae .

 

 

 

 

"Opppaa!" Yuri took a pillow and hits him. Donghae grabbed the blanket and put it over their heads causing Yuri to stop.

 

 

 

 

"Ahhhh! Hae-ahhh! Harder!" Donghae imitates Yuri from last night.

 

 

 

 

Yuri covers her ear and screams a little. Donghae laughs. "Hahaha!"

 

 

"So you can't blame me for being rough. You asked for it." Donghae smirks at Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri slaps him on the arm. "Stop it!"

 

Donghae just chuckles. Donghae leans in and kisses her forehead. "Saranghae."

 

 

 

 

 

"No. I don't love you." Yuri joked.

 

 

 

"Hmmmm..." Donghae squints his eyes at her and begans to tickle her.

 

 

 

"HHAAHH! Donghae oppa, it tickles!" Yuri starts laughing.

 

 

 

 

"I won't stop till you say it!" Donghae continues to tickle her.

 

 

 

"Saranghae Donghae oppa!" Yuri finally said it. Donghae stops and chuckles.

 

 

Donghae hugs Yuri tightly. "I'M THE HAPPIEST PERSON RIGHT NOWW!!" Donghae screams.

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah! From now on, its going to be like paradise for us!!" Donghae shouts.

 

 

 

 

Yuri and Donghae look at each other and laugh. This is going to be great. It's paradise for them as long they have each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

5 years later:

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Omma!! Appa! Look at the sand castle we all built!" Jason, oldest son of Yulhae, exclaimed as he ran up to his parents. Followed by Jason was Derrick, his younger brother.

 

 

 

The butler ran after them breathing hard, carrying the 1 year and a 1/2 baby, Amelia, daughter of Yulhae.

 

 

Mr. and Mrs. Lee were examining the castle. Grandma, was busy helping the maids make food. They were all outside on the beach celebrating Yulhae's 5th anniversity and SeoKai's 3rd anniversity.

 

 

 

(A/N: Yulhae and their children, SeoKai and their son, Mr. and Mrs. Lee, butler, and Grandma all live in one giant mansion altogether.)

 

 

 

 

"YES! Auntie Yul and Uncle Hae come look!" Andrew, first son of SeoKai, pleaded them.

 

 

 

 

Andrew spotted his parents walking towards him. "Omma! Appa! You guys are here! Come look at the castle me, Jason, Derrick, and Amelia made!" Andrew shouted as his parents came to where he was.

 

 

 

"WOW! It looks pretty big already just standing here!" Kai exclaimed as he glanced at it.

 

 

 

 

"Oh Seohyun and Kai! How was the baby checkup?! Is it a girl or a boy?!" Yuri asked questions. "Here sit down, Seo."

 

 

 

 

"Wooooo....It's a baby girl." Seohyun rubs her belly. "2 more months and Grace will be born."

 

 

 

"You named her Grace?" Donghae asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yup! Grace it is!" Kai rubs Seohyun's tummy and laughs.

 

 

 

 

"Time for some water balloon fights!" Donghae exclaimed holding up a blue bucket full of water balloons. "Gentlemen versus Ladies!"

 

 

 

 

"Be careful." Kai patted Seohyun's back.

 

"I know." Seohyun smiles back.

 

 

 

Yuri, holding Amelia, Seohyun, Mrs. Lee, Grandma, and the maids got on one side surrounding the pink bucket of water balloons.

 

 

 

 

Donghae, Kai, Mr. Lee, Jason, Derrick, Andrew, and the butler got on one side surrounding the blue bucket of water balloons.

 

 

 

 

"On you marks, get ready, set, go!" Donghae shouted and then everyone grabbed one water balloon and threw it at each other.

 

 

Yuri threw one and it landed on Donghae's foot. Amelia started laughing so cutely. She clapped her baby hands together. Yuri started laughing and Donghae went up to Yuri, who was carrying Amelia in her arms, and hugged her from behind. Donghae kisses Amelia's cheeks.

"You like that huh?!" Donghae asks in his baby voice.

 

 

 

Seohyun threw one at Kai's shoulder. Seohyun raises her hands up. "Hahaha! GOT YOU!" Kai went up to Seohyun and twirled her around. The two put their noses togther and smiled.

 

 

 

 

Everyone was laughing and had a smile on their face.

 

 

After the girls had won, it was time for the feast.

 

 

Mr. and Mrs. Lee were in their own little world.

 

 

The butler, maids, and Grandma, who was carrying Amelia on her back, were dancing to the Rumba.

 

 

Seohyun and Kai were eating on their blanket. Kai was feeding Seohyun. "Ahhhh." Kai told her to open. Seohyun opens . "Make sure to eat a lot for Grace too!" Kai told her.

 

 

"I know!" Seohyun laughs.

 

 

 

"Happy 3rd Anniverisity!" Kai cheers and leans in to kiss her on the lips.

 

 

"I love you Seobaby." he breaks the kiss and puts his forehead onto Seohyun's.

 

 

 

"I love you too Kai." Seohyun replied and smiled brightly.

 

 

 

 

 

Jason, Derrick, and Andrew were playing with water guns and shooting at each other.

 

 

 


Yuri and Donghae were laying on the hammock together watching the everyone.

 

 

 

"Haha!" Donghae laughs as he sees his butler shakes his booty.

 

 

 

"Haha! Reminds me of you when you always did that!" Yuri laughs with him.

 

 

 

Yuri places her hand on his chest. "Can't believe Seohyun and Kai got married on the same day we did but just 2 years after." Yuri smiles.

 

 

 

 

"I knew they were going to get married." Donghae turn his head to her.

 

 

 

"Happy 5th Anniversity, Yuri." Donghae kissed her forehead.

 

 

 

"Happy 5th Anniversity, Donghae." Yuri smiles.

 

 

 

 

"I love you forever." Yuri told him.

 

 

"I love you forever too." Donghae kisses her gently.

 

 

Seconds later, fireworks boomed in the sky. The fireworks were being requested by Donghae. Everyone stopped with what they were doing to watch it.

 

 

There were so beautiful.

 

 

 

 

There was one special one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"My Dancing Queen." It bloomed in the sky. Along with it were hearts.

 

 

 

 

Yuri and Donghae looked at each other and smiled. They got up and so did SeoKai. They walked towards near the waters. Everyone joined them in hands. They all continued to watch the rest of the awesome fireworks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And then they all lived happily ever after....

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

 

YEAAHHH! Happy ending! <333 Thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH for subscribing and commenting in the past! Thank you so much! So sad this story has ended. Oh well, it has to end anyways. Thank you all for supporting me to get me this far! <3

 

 

Yulhae SPAM!! <333 (Photos credit to real owner(s)

yulhaeperfect4.jpg

 

 

 

 

 




 

 

 

Yuri is SNSD's 2nd main dancer after Hyoyeon, SNSD's main dancer.

Donghae is SJ's 2nd main dancer after Eunhyuk, SJ's main dancer.

<333

 

__________________________________________

 

 

 

Please check out my new Yulhae story!

 

 

Being A Faithful Wife