What am I suppose to do?

My Dancing Queen

Chapter Photo Credit: diamondchick

_________________

 

Seohyun," WHY'D YOU KICK HER OUT OF HER OWN MANSION!!!! I'm going to report to the police!!"

 

 

Yoona grabs a baseball bat and hits Seohyun in the back of her head. Seohyun faints.

 

 

 

"Hopefully she forgets her memory." said Madam Im. "And Yoona?! Get rid of Seohyun's number. Also, call Yuri's boss and tell him that she quits."

 

 

 

"What about Seohyun?!" asked Yoona.

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry. I'll take care of her. After you do what I told you, go to dance practice." said Madam Im.

 

 

 

"What about Yuri?! What if she comes to Dance?" asked Yoona. "She's going to flirt with my Donghae." Yoona pouts.

 

 

 

 

"You are really stupid! We are going to tell Yuri's boss that she quits. She won't have any job. When she has no job, no money for tuition. She'll just suffer. Once she is kicked out of dance, you'll be able to spend with Donghae. And Seohyun will forget her memory and she won't remeber anything so NO ONE is going to help Yuri. She'll just die." said Madam Im.

 

 

 

 

"Woah!! Omma!! YOU ARE VERY SMART!!" Yoona smiles.

 

 

 

 

With Yuri:

Yuri ran as fast as she could. Her wound is hurting her. She forgets about it and just run. She finally runs out of breathe and sits on a bench.

 

 

 

"Aish! I forgot my clohtes and everything! And money... Should I go back?! No no no. There is NOOO WAY they are going to let me in. Oh!! Seohyun!! Maybe she can bring my items!!" said Yuri.

 

 

 

 

Yuri goes to a telephone booth and puts some quarters in. She dials Seohyun's number.

 

 

 

I'm sorry. This phone number no longer exists. Goodbye. - Autovoice.

 

 

"Uh-oh. What the heck?!??!? I'm sooo dead!!" Yuri said

 

 

 

Yuri starts to get up and walk. She looks at the Clock tower. It's 7:50!

 

 

 

"Oh goodness!! I need to get to dance practice!!" says Yuri. She runs to the dance studio. She walks in. Everyone looks at her.

 

 

 

 

"You're late." said the dance teacher.

 

 

 

"Sorry," said Yuri.

 

 

 

The teacher shakes her head. "Your punishment. Stand in the back." said the teacher.

 

 

 

Yuri obeys and goes to the back.

 

 

 

"Yoona! You get to be in the front center." said the teacher.

 

 

 

Yoona happily walks to the front center.

 

 

 

"Okay now. Have your attention on Donghae please." said the teacher.

 

 

 

"Okay. Let's go over the first part we learn yesterday. In 5, 6, 7, 8. Step, turn back, jump up, slideee, touch the ground, jump up, slide to the right, twist and turn, drop to the floor, jump up, do the body roll, move your hips, and spin. 1 and 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, 7 and 8." said Donghae.

 

 

 

"Now the 2nd part is kind of tricky. But here it goes." said Donghae.

 

 

 

Donghae teaches the students the rest of the dance.

 

 

 

"Good. Good. Good." said Donghae while clapping. "Let's go over the whole dance!!"

 

 

 

 

Yuri in the back was looking for Seohyun but couldn't find her.

 

 

 

 

"Where could she be?! I'm so worried...I didn't see her this morning. And her phone number isn't availible anymore..Hmm...I'll ask Yoona later." said Yuri to herself.

 

 

 

"Yuri!!" yelled Donghae.

 

 

 

"Yes?!?" said Yuri.

 

 

 

"Stay focused. You are really lacking." Donghae said.

 

 

 

 

Yuri stick her tongue at him. He laughs. Yoona gets jealous.

 

 

 

"Okay from the beginning one more time!" said Donghae. The students and him do the dance. They finish.

 

 

 

 

"Alright! I think you guys are ready for the audition!! Really excited!!" said Donghae. "Class dismiss early. I have a photoshoot to go to!" Donghae says bye and leaves.

 

 

 

Yuri runs up to Yoona and grabs her arm.

 

 

 

"What are you doing?! Get your dirty hands off me!!" yelled Yoona.

 

 

 

"Where's Seohyun?! Why didn't she go to dance today?!" asked Yuri.

 

 

 

"She quit. She doesn't like it anymore. Looks like you won't be able to see her. Now get off me!" said Yoona.

 

 

 

"No. Seohyun loves dancing. Why would would she do that?!" said Yuri.

 

 

 

"Don't believe me?! Ask the dance teacher." Yoona said.

 

 

 

 

Yuri goes up to the teacher.

 

 

 

 

"Is it true that Seohyun quit?" asked Yuri.

 

 

 

"Yes. Now would you please go. I have a meeting to go to." said the teacher. Everyone leaves exept for Yoona and Yuri. Yoona goes up to Yuri.

 

 

 

"And uh...don't you dare step foot in my house. You will die..B****. All of your belongings will stay at my house so don't even try coming back and getting it. And all of your money that you saved for years... We will use it to hire maids. Ha!! And don't try to report the police about the mansion. We burned every single proof that you have. So there is no use. Haha!! And You will NEVER see Seohyun EVER again. You hear me?! Now get away from my sis." said Yoona.

 

 

 

Yuri didn't say anything back even though she wanted to. She made a fist. "STAY AWAY FROM MY MONEY!!" Yuri punches Yoona in the stomach.

 

 

 

"B****!" yelled Yoona. Yoona pushes Yuri to the ground hitting her left arm, the wound to the ground hard. It starts to bleed. Yoona was about to leave until she did a kick to Yuri's left arm. Yoona left. Yuri is now in deep pain. She about to cry but she tells herself to stay strong. She slowly gets up and walks out.

 

 

 

Donghae in his car:

 

 

 

He see's Yoona going in the limo.

 

 

"What the? Where's Yuri?!" said Donghae.

 

 

 

Seconds later he see's Yuri walking out slowly holding her left arm.

 

 

"What the?!?? Why isn't she riding with Yoona?!? Uh-oh...Better find out. If I ask her, she won't tell me. Guess I have to do some little investigation." He texts his manager to cancel the photoshoot. He gets out of the car and starts to follow Yuri.

 

 

 

He puts his glasses on and a hat for disguise. He begins to follow her secretly. He begin to see blood dripping in the pavement.

 

 

What the?! Why is it bleeding?!

 

 

 

He follows her for a while until they reach a public restroom. Yuri goes in the women's restroom. She begins to clean off the blood with water. She then puts a paper towel over her wound to stop the bleeding. She walks out and sits on a bench nearby.

 

 

 

Donghae hides behind a cranberry bush and watches Yuri from behind.

 

 

 

"AH!! What am I suppose to do?!? Got to find a place to stay after work." said Yuri to herself.

 

 

 

 

She heads to the cafe where she works. She walks in and goes behind the counter. Donghae goes in and covers his face good.

 

 

 

"Excuse me, Miss Kwon. Yuri, you no longer work here anymore. What are you doing?" asked the manager.

 

 

 

"What?! I'm here for work like regularly. What..do you mean...no longer?!" asked Yuri.

 

 

 

"You said you were quiting. Here, the email and letter." said the manager.

 

 

 

Yuri reads over briefly. "What?! Whatever. I never wrote this!!" Yuri said. She starts to put on the apron until the manager stops her.

 

 

"Sorry. You don't work here anymore. We have another employee taking your spot. Mianhae." said the Manager.

 

 


"But..But.. I need this job! I really do!!" said Yuri

 

 

 

"I'm sorry... But here's your allowance for this month." The manager hands Yuri an envelope with money.

 

 

 

"Kamsahaminda. It was nice working with you." said Yuri with a small smile. Yuri starts walking on the streets. Donghae follows her.

 

 

 

Poor Yuri. - Donghae.

 

 

 

Yuri is very depressed. He watches her go to apartments and apartments but all of them were too expensive. It's 6 pm. She has gone to every apartment there is in Seoul. All of them she could not afford.

 

 

 

Her stomach starts growling.

 

 

 

"I'm starving!! Haven't ate anything." said Yuri. She looks at these two couple eating ramen. She her lips.

 

 

 

 

"Would you like a hot large bowl of ramen?!" asked the owner.

 

 

 

"How much is one bowl?!" Yuri asked

 

 

 

"6 dollars. " said the lady.

 

 

 

"No thanks. I don't have enough." said Yuri. She sighs and keeps on walking very slowly.

 

 

 

Donghae talks to the owner.

 

 

 

 

"Here. I pay you for the price of 3 bowls. Now go ask that young lady that you just talked to and tell her these are free ramen bowls. And don't tell her that I paid it." said Donghae.

 

 

 

The owner obeys and does what he says.

 

 

 

 

"Miss! Miss!!' yelled the owner running to Yuri.

 

 

 

"Yes?!" Yuri said.

 

 

 

"I have 3 free bowls of ramen availible for you." said the owner.

 

 

 

 

"REALLY!?!?!?" Yuri said in excitement.

 

 

 

"Ne. Now hurry up before it gets cold!" said the owner.

 

 

 

Yuri starts cramming all of the ramen in . Donghae watches her and laughs.

 

 

 

 

After 8 minutes, she was already done with 3 bowls.

 

 

"Yummmy!! So tasty. Thanks for the ramen!" said Yuri.

 

 

 

The owner smiles.

 

 

 

Yuri starts walking again. She sighs. "Is there any apartment that's cheap?!?"

 

 

 

 

She finally see's a sign in front of an old apartment that says, "$90 a Month!"

 

 

 

"Omo so cheap. But the building.....looks... but who cares! At least I have a place to stay!" said Yuri.

 

 

 

When Yuri opened the door, 2 rats came out. Yuri wasn't scared. She walked in the building.

 

 

 

Donghae, outside, looks at the building.

 

 

 

"A girl staying here alone?!? You got to be kidding me." said Donghae. "Such a creepy building." Donghae gets the goosebumps.

 

 

 

 

Yuri walks inside. The lobby is very old and messy. Also smelly.

 

 

 

"Hello?!? Is anybody here?" asked Yuri.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly a very old lady came out.

 

 

 

"Yes? What can I do for you?!?" asked the lady.

 

 

 

 

"I..I ..need a room to stay for a while. And outside I saw it was only $90 a month." said Yuri.

 

 

 

"Yeah its is $90 a month but I suppose I could give it to ya for $50 a month. No one hardly comes here. I am very lonely. At first this place had a lot of people staying but now...no one. I miss seeing children play in the yard in the back but no one stays here anymore. That's why I lowered the price. Apartments are usually $500 or more a month but.."

 

 

 

"THANK YOU!!!" said Yuri cutting the old lady off.

 

 

 

"And you can call me grandma it you like." said the old lady.

 

 

 

"Thanks, Grandma." said Yuri with a bright smile. She goes and gives the old lady a hug.

 

 

 

"Now let me take you to your room." said Grandma while patting Yuri on the back. "But where's your stuff?!"

 

 

 

"Umm....I..."

 

 

 

"You can tell me later." said Grandma.

 

 

 

The old lady and Yuri goes to where Yuri's room is going to be.

 

 

 

"Here it is." said grandma. "Hope you don't mind."

 

 

 

"Oh it's fine, grandma. I'm not scared of rats or bugs or spiders. Don't worry. As long as I have a place to stay." said Yuri.

 

 

 

"The blankets and pillows are in the closet. And just go to my room if you need anything. Help yourself. Sweet dreams." said the old lady.

 

 

 

"Night, grandma." said Yuri. The old lady then leaves.

 

 

 

Yuri goes to the closet and takes out the blankets and pillows. She makes a bed. Finally she lays down.

 

 

 

"Aish....What am I supposed to do?" said Yuri.

 

 

 

Yuri turns on the mini tv and watches some TV.

 

 

Outside:

 

 

 

"Ah!! So c-cold!! Should I go in!? But the place is so...UGH!!' said Donghae.

 

 

Donghae gets  a text from his mom.

 

 

Donghae come home now. We have some things to talk to you about.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I need to check on Yuri first. But I don't want to go in.."

 

 

 

Few seconds later, "Whatver! Too cold I'm going in."

 

 

 

Donghae opens the door and a mice came out.

 

 

 

 

"AH!!!!" Donghae runs out screaming like a little girl.

 

 

 

 

Yuri hears the scream and looks out of the window.

 

 

 

She see's Donghae.

 

 

 

"What the?!?" Yuri runs downstairs and outside.

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?!?" asked Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"AHH-CHOO!!" Donghae sneezes. "Ahh-Choo!!!"

 

 

 

"Come inside. You are already sick!!" said Yuri.

 

 

 

"No No." said Donghae. "But how could you go in there?!"

 

 

 

"I like it. The owner which I call grandma is super nice. It's only me and her. I like it." said Yuri.

 

 

 

In Donghae's mind:

She likes it I guess. I think she will be safe. Just making sure the owner wasn't a guy. I think she will be okay.

 

 

 

"Okay Okay. See you tomorrow." said Donghae. Donghae calls a taxi and goes home.

 

 

 

 

Yuri watches Donghae get in the cab. She shakes her head and smiles. "This guy."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the lame, boring chapter. Not much Yulhae moments but I promise there will be more. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. It will give me encouragement!!!