Hate or Love at First Sight?

My Dancing Queen

 

5 A.M. in the summer at the Im's mansion (Yuri's, Yoona's, and Seohyun)

"Yuri!! Get your down here and make us some breakfast!", yelled her step-mother, Madam Im.

 

 

 

"Coming Madam Im!!" replied Yuri. Yuri's music player was playing some songs. She started dancing. Yuri forgot all about making breakfast. It's 5:30 now. Yuri quickly put on some boy shorts and a plain white T-shirt. Yuri ran down the stairs from the attic, which was her bedroom. When she reached to the living room, Madam was glaring at her.

 

"What took you so long?!" asked Madam Im with a disgusting tone.

 

 

 

"Sorry. Um...I was getting dressed! And took a shower.." Yuri lied. 

 

"Oh shutup! No one asked." said Madam Im.

 

 

 

"But you just a-"

 

 

"MAKE BREAKFAST!" Madam Im yelled, cutting Yuri off.

 

 

Yuri started to run to the kitchen. She started preparing breakfast.

 

 

"AISH! What is with all the yelling?! Can't even sleep!! I'm trying to enhance my beauty!" Yoona scolded as she was coming down the stairs.

 

 

"Awwww, my baby. No need to. You are already beautiful." Madam Im complimented sweetly.

 

Seohyun, walking behind Yoona, rolled her eyes.

 

 

Yoona sat down to Madam Im on the couch.

 

 

 

Seohyun, standing by the stairs asked, "Omma, where's Yuri?!"

 

 

 

"Kitchen of course! Duh!!" Yoona exclaimed in a bratty tone.

 

 

I should go help her. "Well, I'm going to..to..to use the bathroom!" Seohyun made an excuse. 

 

 

"Why don't you use your own bathroom in your room?" asked Madam Im.

 

 

"Umm... Oh! It is dirty so I don't want to..." Seohyun lied. 

 

 

"YURI!! After you make breakfast, go clean Seohyun's bathroom!!" yelled Madam Im.

 

 

"Yes Madam!!" yelled Yuri back.

 

 

 

Seohyun went towards the kitchen and started to help Yuri. 

 

 

"What are you doing? You are going to get caught helping me. Don't worry I can handle this. Now go before Madam Im comes." whispered Yuri.

 

 

"No. I want to help you. You always do the mansion chores, and this mansion is HUGE! Even after you get home from work at the cafe! You still have to do the chores even though you are tired. Please just let me help you!" said Seohyun.

 

 

"Fine fine, you cutie!" said Yuri. "But hey, how is your bathroom dirty? I just cleaned it yesterday!"

 

 

 

"Hehe!! I lied so I could come here and help you." said Seohyun smiling.

 

 

 

"Aish!!" said Yuri pinching Seohyun's cheeks.

 

 

 

In the living room:

"Omma!! I'm so excited for today!" exclaimed Yoona while clasping her hands together in amazement. 

 

 

"Hmmm.. what is it?!" asked Madam Im, putting down her People's magazine. 

 

 

 

"Lee Donghae, the most handsome, richest, and best at dancing guy is coming to Shake it Accademy!!" exclaimed Yoona while clapping and jumping up and down on the couch.

 

 

"Wow!! Looks like he is a match for you!! You're the prettiest, richest. and best at dancing girl! I'm sure he will looooove you!!" said Madam Im with a smile.

 

 

"But what about Yuri? Everyone says she's the best..." Yoona pouted and crossed her arms. 

 

 

 

"Well, who would ever like Yuri?! Look at her clothes! And she's not even pretty! I'll make sure Yuri doesn't get him. Just be sure to get all the attention and dress the best! And beat Yuri! " said Madam Im.

 

 

"I will. And no one will get in my way." said Yoona.

 

 

"AISH! What is taking that Yuri so long?! My stomach is already growling." said Madam Im.

 

"Let's go see what's taking her so long." said Yoona.

 

 

Madam Im and Yoona walks to the kitchen. They see Yuri and Seohyun putting the food on the table.

 

 

"SEOHYUN!!!! HOW DARE YOU!! THAT JOB IS ONLY FOR YURI!" Yelled Madam Im.

 

 

 

"I want to help her!!" said Seohyun

 

 

 

"You're my daughter!!" said Madam Im.

 

 

"She's your daughter too! Why can't you hire maids!! Even if Yuri is doing all of this, shouldn't she get allowance?!?"

 

 

"Pstft! Letting her staying under my roof is her allowance." said Madam Im.

 

 

"THIS WAS ACTUALLY DADDY'S MANSION!! Before he even met you!! So practically this is actually Yuri's!! The name in the papers for this mansion is all Yuri's!!! Remember what he told you before he died?!" yelled Seohyun.

 

Madam Im slapped Seohyun across the face. "Go to your room. And don't you dare talk about Yuri's dad" Said Madam Im. Yuri went up to Seohyun and hugged her. Yuri helped Seohyun to her room. Madam Im and Yoona just started eating.

 

 

 

"This isn't fair! Daddy told mommy that this would be yours. But my mom took it. She took advantage of Daddy just to get this mansion. He died because of saving my mom......I'm so sorry! And Yoona!! She took all of your precious clothes. Now you're wearing just Goodwill clothes!!" said Seohyun crying.

 

 

"It's okay. At least I have a place to live. I'm fine." said Yuri.

 

 

 

"I wish daddy was here. My mom! Why did she have to go in the water?!? She even knows she can't swim!! Daddy had to swim all the way down in the ocean to help her. When they finally reached the banks, he ran out of energy but gave all of his strength to push my mom up into land. He suddenly had no strength and was drifted away by the water. I was too busy doing CPR for mom, I forgot about Daddy. I finally realized daddy was yelling for help. I wanted to go help him but I didn't know how to swim. Yoona was just standing there even though she knew how to swim. I feel so guilty now..." said Seohyun crying.

 

 

"It's not your fault." said Yuri patting Seohyun's hair.

 

 

And they just stayed like that for a while.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri!!!! Come do the dishes and laundary!!" yelled Madam Im.

 

 

"COming!!" said Yuri. "Now go get dressed, Seohyun."

 

 

 

"Okay!" said Seohyun.

 

 

Yuri goes and does the chores.

 

6:45 A.M. at the Lee's mansion:

 

 

"Donghae!! TIme for breakfast!" said one of the maids.

 

 

Donghae got up and got ready. He went downstairs.

 

 

"Goodmorning appa, omma!" said Donghae.

 

 

"Morning son" said his parents.

 

 

"Ah...I'm teaching today!" said Donghae.

 

 

"Where at?!" asked his mom.

 

 

 

"Shake It Accademy at 8" said Donghae.

 

 

"Well eat your breakfast and get going!" said his dad.

 

 

 

 

"Im going to eat outside on the deck and watch the ocean.

 

 

Donghae finished eating and went up his room to get ready.

 

 

"I am so good-looking. No wonder I'm a model.


 said Donghae looking at his mirror.

 

 

 

DOnghae starts to jam out to some music. He forgot all about the time. Suddenly his mom walks in his room.

 

 

 

"What are you doing?!? It's 7:40! You're going to be late!!" said his mother.

 

 

 

"AHHH!!!" said Donghae and quickly gets dressed and gets in his car and starts driving in his black mustang.

 

 

At the Im's mansion:

 

 

Yuri looks at the clock.

 

 

"Oh gosh!! I'm going to be late!!" said Yuri

 

 

 

She puts on some boy sweats and a t-shirt. Seohyun and Yoona are already in the limo.

 

 

"Come on Yuri!!" said Seohyun.

 

 

Yuri runs to the limbo accidently grabbing Yoona's high heels instead of her tennis shoes and put it in her bag, only wearing socks.

 

 

In the Limbo:

 

"What the freak are you wearing?!?" asked Yoona

.

Yuri just ignored her. In her mind. "Im wearing this because you stole all of my clothes!"

 

 

 

"AHH!! Lee Donghae, you'll be mine soon!!" said Yoona.

 

 

Both Seohyun and Yuri rolled their eyes. Even the driver.

 

 

 

WHen they reached there, Yoona ran in the studio. Seohyun thanked the driver and ran to the bathroom to use the toilet.

 

 

Yuri thanked the driver and sat on the curbs.

 

 

"Oh! I need put on my shoes!" said Yuri. Yuri reaches in her bag and pulls out shiny red high heels.

 

 

 

"Omo! AISH! THis is Yoona's! Whoopsies!! Ha! But Yoona has millions of shoes..she wouldn't mind if i throw this. Yuri throws it behind her up high.

 

 

In Donghae's mustang: He was driving until he see's a boy in sweats and a t-shirt throwing a pair of red heels. It gets towards him. CLONK!

 

 

Hits the tight side of his mustang!

 

"OMO!! said Yuri! Oh shoot!! It hit his car!!" Yuri turned around so the person in the mustang wouldn't see her face. She put it her hood. Now she looks like a boy from behind.

 

 

Donghae got out of his mustang and looked at the scratch.

 

 

"YAH!!!!! Guy over there!! You standing there by the curb! Get down here!" yelled Donghae.

 

 

Yuri walked backwards towards him.

 

 

"Turn around man!"

 

 

 

Yuri doesn't move.

 

 

"YAH!! Are you deaf?!?! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY CAR!" said Donghae.

 

 

Yuri doesn't move.

 

 

"This guy!' Donghae grabs Yuri's shoulder and turns her around facing him. Then he takes the hood off.

 

 

He was stunned by her beauty.

In his mind:

 

 

I thought she was a guy! How could a beautiful girl be wearing old boyish clothes? Aish! What am I talking about?! She made a scratch on your mustang.

 

 

No one's mind:

 

 

 

"I'm so sorry!!" said Yuri

 

 

"Sorry?! You're going to pay for this!" said Donghae

 

 

"Look. I'm really poor. And I have no parents. Does it look like this girl has money?!" asked Yuri

 

 

 

"I don't care!!" said Donghae.

 

"It's such a tiny tiny scratch!!" said Yuri

 

 

 

"I don't care!!" said Donghae. "Now pay."

 

 

"What if I don't?!?" said Yuri

 

 

"Well then! I might have to call the police. Yeah you know, the policeeeee!" said DOnghae exaggerating  the word police. "P-O-L-I-"

 

 

Yuri kicked Donghae in the balls and ran off!.

 

 

 

"AAAAH!! My balls!!" said Donghae

 

 

Yuri finally reached the building and went inside. She started stretching.

 

 

"Goodmorning class! Today we have a sepcial guest coming as you all know it!" said the teacher.

 

 

Everyone in the studio started screaming except for Yuri and Seohyun.

 

 

There was a knock on the door.

 

 

 

"Oh! Look likes he is here!!" said the teacher.

 

 

 

Everyone except YulSeo started screaming.

 

 

Donghae walked in holding his area.

 

 

 

"Oh....What happened?!" asked the teacher.

 

 

 

"This hideous girl kicked me in the balls!!" said Donghae.

 

 

Yuri hids behind Seohyun.

 

 

"Well. That's unfortunate! We could cancel th-"

 

 

"Its okay teacher!" said Donghae with a smile.

 

 

 

"Well. Okay. Class, line up in your positions."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone got to their position. Yuri was hiding behing Seohyun again.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri! What are you doing?" yelled the teacher. "Come to the front center where your position in."

 

 

Yuri walks slowly to the front center.

 

 

Donghae was on his phone. Then he looked up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"IT'S YOU!!" yelled Donghae.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!! Thanks for reading! Hope you guys like it! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!