Proposition

Days of Infinite

 

Manager Kim had gathered the boys on the other side of the room and was talking to them. I finally took the time to look around me. Earlier I had been too distracted by the seven beautiful boys dancing in perfect sync to look around at the room. They had gotten a new practice room in December of 2011, and I hadn't seen it on any TV shows recently. Still basic, it was brighter than the old one (the old one had fives walls, two black walls and three walls with mirrors on them) with two walls of full mirror, wooden floors, and windows looking into the office type space in an “L” shape around the two walls without the mirrors. There was a speaker in either side of the mirrored wall in front as you walked in from the office type space, and a storage space for like shoes and equipment and stuff right next to the door. Behind the speaker on the left hand side was what looked to me like an air conditioning unit. The windows into the office space had white pull down coverings and the walls were made of what looked like bamboo, although it really could have been just a different kind of wood. There were three lines in the floor, one going from the wall with the door to the wall with the mirror, splitting the room almost in half that direction, and two others going the other direction. They didn't split the room into perfect thirds, though. The “third” near the door, for instance, was bigger than the “third” by the speakers. It kind of looked like how I cut brownies. I can never get perfectly equal brownies...

The boys finally walked back over to me, smiling. Manager Kim left, casting a quick smile at them on his way out.

Hyung gave us some money and told us that we should take you somewhere fun,” Sungjong said.

Oh? Well, what do you guys want to do?” I asked, looking around at all of them.

We were going to ask you that,” Sunggyu said, looking at the others for a second before meeting my eyes again.

Oh. Well, do you want to go to the amusement park?”