Going to the Club

Days of Infinite

 

***

I spent the next day in boredom. The boys were busy and I had nothing to do. I hadn't realized how much I had relied on them these past few days to keep me entertained. That is, until I ended up on the couch in my one bedroom apartment, staring at the TV. There was a rerun on of a show I had watched a while back and I felt myself smiling at the boys on the screen. They were the same in real life as they were on the show. No acting needed. The sun went down and finally my phone rang, almost vibrating off the table. I grabbed it and looked at the name on the screen. It was my friend from high school, Lee Eun Ae. I pressed answer and put the phone up to my ear.

Hello?” I said.

Minyoungie~ Want to go to the club with us tonight? It'll be just like old times!” Eun Ae said excitedly.

Come on, Min-ah~ You now you miss us!” That was Park Soo Jin. I smiled at those words. It was true, I did miss my high school friends.

Unnie, I miss you so much! Please come hang out with us?” Park Jin Kyong said. I laughed.

I told you not to call me unnie. It makes me feel old,” I said, still smiling widely at hearing my best friends' voices.

What do you say, Minyoungie? You game?” Eun Ae said, taking her phone back from the two other girls.

Yeah! Let's go,” I said. They told me the time and place, and then we hung up. I smiled and leaned back in my couch. Then, I got up and went to my closet.

I changed into a loose black tank top with a bright graphic design on it, a pair of dark gray leggings with patches on the front of the thighs designed to look like the leggings were ripped, black shorts with silver stitching on the hems (and a small infinity symbol on the outside of one of the front pockets which I had sewn on a few months back), and to top off the look, I threw a loose dark purple vest over the tank top. I dug around for my black high top converse with black and white checkered laces and a deep red heart with pure white wings on the sides. I dug around some more for my various accessories. I found a black choker with a silver heart on it, some brightly colored cupcake studs for my ears, and my five rings. Yes, five. Left ring finger, left index finger, left thumb, right thumb, and right middle. I started throwing things behind me to get them out of the way to find my wrist band and other bracelets. I have a ton that I wear clubbing. I found my long chained silver pocket watch necklace and put it on.

Then, I grabbed my makeup bag and sat down on the floor in front of my mirror. I lined my eyes with heavy black lines and some eyeshadow. My eye lashes didn't need false lashes on top, so I just applied mascara as a final touch and some rosy lip gloss. My friends always tell me I resemble CL from 2NE1 when I do my makeup for clubbing. Which is fine, because she looks freaking awesome. I put my hair up in a pony tail on the left side of my head and straightened my bangs and two little strands on the sides of my face to frame it better. I grabbed a fabric flower bow and stuck it in my hair next to the pony tail holder. I smiled and nodded in approval at my reflection as I finally finished getting ready. I looked at the time. Good, I had time to take public transportation to the club. I grabbed my wallet and shoved it in my back pocket, buttoning the top over it to keep grabby hands out. I have a small wallet. Never understood those big clunky things. My wallet is as wide as like four credit cards. Because, well, it's designed to hold four cards. I have my ID in the front, see-through part of it, and behind it is my credit card and some spare cash. I shoved a few coins into my front pocket and my phone into my other front pocket. Alright, ready to go! I skipped out the door, locking it behind me, and over to the elevator. I live on the eighth floor in the apartment complex about four doors away from the elevator. Which makes grocery shopping fun, to say the least. It could be worse, though. I could be living with other people, which would mean buying more food, and then lugging it all up eight floors. Yeah. The elevator took me down, and I saw my friends waiting in front of my apartment building in Soo Jin's car. I smiled and waved at them.. I didn't know they would come get me. Sure beat public transportation, though, so I wasn't going to complain. I got in the car and Soo Jin drove us to the club.