Chapter 6.

You Really Never Know What You Have Until It's Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: For the time being, open the links in a new tab by right clicking~ opening them in a new window isn't working for me, I don't think it's working for you guys either. :/ I've asked about this issue already, so hopefully you'll be able to just click the links without right clicking!]

Eunkyung’s POV

 

“You’re on time. Exactly at one.” I greeted Sehun with a smile.

The clock in my living room struck 1, and he rang my doorbell a second after that.

“What can I say? I’m a punctual guy.” He smirked and opened the door to his car for me. I studied what he was wearing and I wonder how he looked so good with something so simple. [A/N: He was wearing the outfit he wore for the High Cut Magazine photoshoot.]

I got into the car and he sped off, not wasting any minute. It was a Saturday, and Lotte World was the most crowded during the weekends.

It wasn’t long before we entered the park and walked around, looking for a ride to go on. “Since we’re here, let’s get those headbands that everyone’s wearing!” I suggested and dragged a complaining Sehun over to the stand selling headbands.

“Do you want animal ears or those sequin bows?” Sehun pointed at a bunch of headbands with huge bows on top. I spotted a glittering pink headband,“I want the one with a pink bow~”

He grabbed one and placed it on my head. I grabbed a rabbit ear headband and stuck it onto Sehun’s head, which was hard since he was so tall. “Kyaa it’s cute~” I clapped my hands and giggled at Sehun. He looked into a mirror and made a face, “If I must, I’d rather have a bow on my head. Not ears.”

I pouted and found a headband with a turquoise coloured bow that matched my pink one, “Take this one then!” He tried it on and grinned, “I look ridiculous, but since you want it, I’ll wear them.” He quickly paid for our headbands and I happily pulled him along with me, satisfied with our new accessories. 

We were able to watch the 4D Theatre film, play bumper cars and the drunken basket (almost like spinning cups but they rise and fall) in just an hour and a half, and that was an accomplishment as the waiting lines were long. We finally got to the conquistador (pirate boat ride), and I gulped at how high the ship rose.

I chose the center seats, as they didn’t rise as much as the front and rear seats. “Scared?” Sehun laughed at me, and I smacked his arm, “I don’t do well on high rides, this will be the ride that’s closest to a rollercoaster that I’m ever going on.”

He held my hand in assurance, “We’ll go on the balloon ride at the very end then.” I pouted and looked around to see several other couples in the center, and a few daring ones at the front and back. Wait did I just consider Sehun and I as a couple? Eunkyung look what’s gotten into you, sheesh.

Before I knew it, the ride had started and I was holding onto Sehun’s hand and the railing in front of me for dear life.

I couldn’t control my screaming, and neither could the other girls around me. I shrieked as the boat swung downwards, feeling the rush of gravity.

Sehun was laughing more than shouting, I bet he found me more amusing than the ride itself. It finally ended after what seemed like an hour, and I staggered off the boat, clutching onto Sehun’s arms for balance.

“My legs feel weak.” I moaned and tried to walk properly. I’m never riding that again, ever.

“Let’s go get some ice cream.” He tried to suppress a grin and walked to an ice cream shop. I was just holding onto his hand and rubbing my forehead to get rid of the dizziness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter