Chapter 4.

You Really Never Know What You Have Until It's Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunkyung’s POV

 

Kai is making his move already, that’s sooner than expected.

“So he dropped you off to do something…and this is the something.” Sehun said quietly. I nodded and tried to stop staring at the ‘couple’ outside, but it was almost impossible.

“Who’s that girl? Kai’s never gone out with a girl before by himself.” Sehun asked with a confused face. “Park Miyoung. She’s his friend.” I answered with no emotion in my voice.

“Friend? A girl? You’ve got to be kidding me, Kai’s only been hanging out with you! You’re the only girl he’s that close with!” Sehun grumbled, “Is she nice?”

I whispered, “I don’t know, I hope so.”

 

Kai’s POV

 

“So this mall is your favourite?” I asked Miyoung as she looked into her compact mirror. “Yup, I come here the most often with my friends~” I made a mental note to myself, I should bring her here more often. She snapped it shut and smiled at me, “Here, let me hold some of those bags, you must be tired.”

I shook my head, “It’s alright, I can manage. It’s not that heavy.” Actually, it was kind of heavy, but what’s a guy got to do to impress a girl?

She laughed that melodic laugh of hers and ran her hand through her hair. Beautiful.

I tore my gaze from her and looked into the coffee shop in front of us.

 

Wait, someone’s staring at us. I spot a girl and a guy…

Is that Eunkyung??

 

“Hey Kai, I need to get going now, I have to attend a dinner with my family tonight.” Miyoung apologized and I felt a bit disappointed that I could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter