Chapter 3.

You Really Never Know What You Have Until It's Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunkyung's POV

“What are you doing here all by yourself?”

I turned around at the familiar voice and softened. “I should be asking you that Sehun ah.”

“Just like you. Walking around like a loner at this park.” I rolled my eyes at his witty self, “Real funny.”

I haven’t seen Sehun ever since…that night. I fiddled with my fingers and bit my lip, “I forgot to thank you, you know, for that night.”

He looked at me for a moment before remembering, “Ah yes, that. No worries.”

“Thank you for being there.” I sincerely smiled at him as he scratched his head shyly, “That’s what friends do right?” I grinned and patted the spot beside me, beckoning him to sit down.

 

“No but really, what are you doing here?” Sehun sat down and gazed at the scenery in front of us. I sighed, “Just…thinking. Too much on my mind recently.”

Should I tell him what happened? I trust him enough not to tell anyone.

“About what happened that night?” He spoke without me saying anything.

“Yeah,” I mumbled, “Something happened…something I didn’t want to see.”

 

I could tell he was curious, but decided not to ask me anymore. He changed the subject, “So you said you wanted to go shopping?”

I nodded and smiled a bit, so he did hear me huh.

“Would you like to come with me?” I grinned at him, waiting for his response. To my surprise, he stood up and nodded towards the exit of the park, “Sure, I have my car parked nearby anyways.”

“You and your driving privilege.” I scoffed and got into his car.

“Which mall do you want to go to?” He ignored my remark and kept his eyes on the road.

“COEX Mall~” I said.

“Great, that’s the closest mall there is right now.” Sehun and I both cheekily laughed together.

 

- - - - - - -

 

“This would look good on you.” Sehun put a headband on me.

“I like the ribbon.” I admired it in the mirror then took it off, placing it into the mini shopping basket. I looked around for some necklaces and bracelets before heading to the cashier.

I pulled out my wallet to pay, but Sehun stopped me from doing so. “I’ll pay for these.” He smiled at the lady behind the register and pulled out some bills.

“S-Sehun ah! I’m paying for my own things!” I tried to stop him but he was too fast, the lady was already giving him the change.

“I want to pay for you this time okay? You’ve treated me to lots of bubble tea in the past already, this is my turn.” Sehun stuck his tongue out at me and handed me the bag of accessories. “I feel bad…” I said and stared at the bag.

“Don’t be. Consider this a present from me then~” He bowed to the lady and dragged me out of the store. Before I left, I could see the lady shaking her head in amusement.

 

 “I’ll put on the headband now since it matches my outfit.” I declared and then put it on my head. I fixed my hair a bit then looped my arms with Sehun.

“What’s with the sudden skinship?” He chuckled. “Nothing~ I feel better wearing the headband that you bought for me~”

“It looks pretty. On you.” He commented. I laughed, “You were the one who chose it, of course it’s pretty.” He just smiled and led me to a little coffee shop.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter