Chapter 17.

You Really Never Know What You Have Until It's Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunkyung's POV
 

There isn’t a word I can use to describe the happiness I’m feeling.

I mean, winning the biggest dance competition in Seoul and then getting a boyfriend? What more could I ask for?

Whenever I would go to the dance studio to attend classes or to dance in my free time, the staff or fellow students would congratulate me. It made me so proud to see the awards in the trophy cabinet, where anyone who walked in could see. Of course, only Miyoung would stay quiet and she never really did talk to me, but who cares. She doesn’t like me, then fine.

Well, what about Sehun and I, you ask?
 

It’s practically heaven. Although I’m not a huge fan of skin ship or PDA (public display of affection), I'd feel ecstatic whenever Sehun kissed me in public or told his friends that I was his girl. He wasn’t afraid to tell someone that I was his girlfriend, and he certainly wasn’t ashamed of being around me. This was the type of guy I liked, and I knew I made the right decision to become his girlfriend. When I held hands with him, it didn’t feel like the friendship type anymore, it felt like something called love. Even though it’s only been weeks since we started going out, I felt like we had started months ago. Maybe my feelings for him were already present a few months back – I just didn’t realize it.

I wanted to start earning some money for myself, so I got myself a part time job. Kind of. I landed myself an internship as a journalist, and I only had to work from 10am till 2pm, that wasn’t a very long work hour, considering the amount of pay I get. I juggled my time between the job and university courses, as well as leaving some free time to go dance or relax. University wasn’t so bad, as I was majoring in Literature, which was perfect for my job. My boss was quite friendly to me, as he knew I was still a university student. But, I knew he was nicer to the employees who were still studying compared to the ones who were working full time. It was kind of unfair, but I guess he understood the amount of stress we get from studies as well. It’s fair to say that I like my boss.

As for Sehun, he was busy in University and didn’t have time to apply for a part time job. Well, not that he even needed one. He was a major in dance, and was doing his best to become the top in his class. Of course, I told him to maybe transfer universities to major in mathematics or finance, since he was a whiz at math, but he insisted in finishing his dance course before enrolling into another university.

[A/N: I’m not in uni so I’m not sure how that works….pretend you know what I’m talking about xD]
 

I’m pretty sure he wanted to become sort of a businessman like his father, but wanted to dance for a few more years before continuing down his father’s road. Like he said, dance while you still have the time and ability to. I don’t think he’s going to give up dancing even after he becomes a businessman though, in my opinion. For me, I’m not too sure about what I want to do when I grow up. Perhaps having photography as another hobby apart from dancing wouldn’t be that bad, and writing newsletter articles wasn’t that boring either. Maybe I could become a top journalist and photographer in Seoul, who knows. But one thing’s for sure, my love for dancing will never fade or disappear.

I’m finishing up my first year in university, so there’s still plenty of time to think for the future. Sehun has mentioned the topic of marriage once, but we both knew that we were still a bit too young to be thinking of that. However, I wouldn’t mind having him as a husband. Remember, he can cook and shop, and recently I learned that he could clean very well too. I’ve always wondered how tidy and neat his entire house was, and how he got all his clothes to be so clean. Now, I know whose job it was. Having your first boyfriend as your husband was a bit too good to be true, but I wouldn’t like it any other way.
 

I yawned as I sat back in my chair, looking over the draft of an article I had just typed up. I called one of my co-workers, a friend that I made on my first day, Jihyun, to help edit my work. “Only a few mistakes, mostly to do with word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter