Chapter 21.

You Really Never Know What You Have Until It's Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few months later

 

Eunkyung's POV

“How about wear something cute when you go on a date with me…you always wear…the clothes you always wear!” Sehun exclaimed and rummaged through my closet. I shook my head hurriedly and tried to pull him away, “Stop looking through my clothes, I don’t have cute outfits!”

He paused before pulling out an outfit I had secretly put together for the date today, planning to surprise him for once. His eyes widened, “Liar! Then why would you have such a pretty outfit like this all ready to go on a hanger!?”

I blushed ten shades of red and grabbed the hanger, hiding it behind my back.

“Because you had to come up and search through my closet…”

He leaned in, “Hmm? What did you say~?” I sighed exasperatedly and mumbled, “I was planning to wear this today, okay!” His lips curved up into a smile and he leaned in even closer.

“Well I think it’ll fit you perfectly. Go change quickly!” I scrunched my nose and stomped to my bathroom, shutting the door loudly. This will be the first and last time that I’ll be wearing high heels and a frilly blouse just to go on a date with him. Plus, the pink cardigan didn’t help at all because I don’t wear pink. At all. I sighed and tried to change as slow as possible.

 

Sehun’s POV

Tsk, this girl. So adorable.

I looked around her tidy room and saw that she had stuck up many pictures that we had took together all over the room. I gazed at the selca that I took of her kissing my cheek, how adorable was she back then. Well, she still is now.

I spotted a small whiteboard beside her desk with a list of to dos. I picked it up and scanned over its contents:

Wear something nice for tomorrow. Wear flats for once. Wear something nice for tomorrow. Wake up early zzzz Call Sehun<3 Wear something nice for tomorrow!!!

 

I laughed quietly and erased everything on the whiteboard with a tissue, then wrote with an erasable marker in big letters.

 

Be cute today for baby~!!ㅋㅋ

 

I heard her bathroom door click so I hurriedly placed the board back into its place and pretended to fix her bed sheet.

“How do I look?” Eunkyung crossed her arms over her chest stubbornly. I pulled her arms away and stepped back with a smile, “Perfect. You look amazing.” She blushed again and covered her face, “Aigoo this is embarrassing!! Don’t use the same words you’ve used before!”
 

*flashback*

[Eunkyung’s POV]

I stifled a laugh and stepped out from behind the curtain.

I twirled around in my smooth, white dress, catching Sehun’s attention. “Well, how does it look?”

I anticipated for Sehun’s answer, as he looked me up and down.

He gave me two thumbs up and smiled cheekily, “Perfect. You look amazing.”

*end of flashback*

 

I chuckled as she averted her attention to the whiteboard on her desk. Her eyes narrowed at me accusingly, “In your dreams Oh Sehun.”

I pouted at her and she kept glaring at me. I refused to give up, but I could see her gaze eventually weaken, and I knew she had given in. “No arguing, you’re going to be cute for me today.” I slid an arm around her slim waist and led her downstairs.

- - - - -

I brought her to her favourite café for lunch and she seriously used this chance to order everything that she wanted to eat.  “Yes, I’m paying.” I groaned as she asked for the hundredth time, just to make sure. I knew she was going to go crazy for the desserts again, but I didn’t mind. I was happy as long as she was happy. “And that’ll be it.” Eunkyung closed her menu and handed it to the waitress who I could see out of the corner of my eye was shooting me looks. I kept on staring at Eunkyung’s beautiful face, did that waitress not see that she was my girlfriend? “How about you, sir?” The waitress looked at me with a smirk and I glanced at her irritatedly, “I ordered first before my girlfriend, remember?”

Her eye twitched at the word ‘girlfriend’ and she politely bowed, “Ah yes, sorry sir. Your order will be here in 15 minutes.” She walked away with her chin in the air, supposedly happy that I talked to her. “…” I heard Eunkyung mutter under her breath and the corner of my lips curved up. So Eunkyungie was jealous, huh?

“Don’t you think that waitress is pretty?” I asked, waiting for Eunkyung’s reaction. She blew her bangs up annoyingly and eyed the waitress, “What? You mean that horse?” I muffled my laugh and snickered, “Jealous that I called her pretty?” Eunkyung just took a sip of her water and shook her head, “Why should I be? She has a ton of makeup on yet she still looks horrible.”

“So you’re saying you’re prettier than her?” I raised an eyebrow at her sudden confidence. I guess this is what jealous girls say to their boyfriends.

“Am I not?” She smiled at me with a ‘say yes or I’ll kill you’ look on her face. I rolled my eyes, “You’re the cutest, most good looking, attractive, and gorgeous girl I have ever met so yes, you’re prettier than her.” She blushed, “Don’t exaggerate your words like that Sehun ah…”

I rest my head on my palm and gazed lovingly at her, “Of course I meant every single word I said just now.” She giggled and covered her face in embarrassment, “Fine~”

The food finally came and I dug in, totally oblivious to the fact that Eunkyung was watching me eat. “Oppa, how can you look so handsome even while eating?”

I looked up and wiped my mouth, “Because I’m awesome.” She rolled her eyes and continued eating. It was my turn to stare at her, and I smiled at how gracefully she ate. After all, she’s a well disciplined girl and didn’t eat like a pig, whereas some girls do.

“Can I try some of yours?” Eunkyung asked and pointed at my spaghetti. I twirled a clump onto my fork and reached out forwards for Eunkyung to bite into.

“Mmm, it’s good!” She grinned while chewing. Another indirect kiss for us!

- - - - - - - -

Eunkyung’s POV

“We should make a photo shoot. Since you know, you brought along your camera. We could go the park, the park where you caught me sitting on a bench alone!”  I clapped my hands in glee, I had always wanted to try modeling! We walked together to the park, which was only a few minutes away, and started snapping pictures.

“Look over here, miss! Smile!” Sehun pretended to be a news reporter but I laughed at him and told him he looked like a guy from the paparazzi.

We did a few more shots of each other in front of trees, benches, and even the fountain. At last, I decided to take selcas and grabbed the camera from him. “I need some selcas on my phone. Send these pictures to me afterwards from your computer okay~” I sang and raised the camera to my side, making sure Sehun could be seen.

We both raised a peace sign and grinned. *Snap* We both made a weird looking face. *Snap* I poked Sehun’s cheek while he pouted. *Snap* Sehun did the same to me. *Snap* I used a peace sign to cover my eyes and Sehun just looked at me strangely. *Snap* I stuck my tongue out cutely while Sehun did it seductively. *Snap* I simply smiled at the camera and Sehun raised his fists and put them near his face as if doing aegyo. *Snap* I put my palm beside my mouth and pretended as if I was shouting, while Sehun squinted his eyes together cutely.

“Wait, I have two more poses!” Sehun snatched his camera back and raised it again, this time he slung an arm around my neck and I rested my head on his shoulder. *Snap* “One more!” He turned to face me. I blinked, “Are we looking at the camera?” He chuckled before leaning in to kiss me. *Snap* I heard the shutter go off and I backed away, embarrassed. That was the first ever picture of us actually kissing. I peered at the photo and sighed. Good thing I didn’t look too shocked or frozen in the picture.

“I’ll be setting this as my desktop background, phone wallpaper, phone lock screen image! I’m so printing this out to stick on my wall!” Sehun went on and on about the things he was going to do with the picture. I face palmed myself and took some pictures of myself with his camera while he was still talking.

“And I’ll be printing those pictures that you just took and I’ll stick them above my bed, so that the first thing I see when I wake up is you~” Sehun draped his arm over my shoulder and I blushed at his cheesy words. “Jesus Christ you should stop with that sweet talk!!”

I gently punched his chest and he groaned, “I like seeing you all fluste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter