Minho Bridemaid style

You are MINE

Nobody P.O.V:

Ding~~The bell rang.Leon stand up and start to walk to the classroom.She met the english teacher outside the class.Leon said let her go in first,so the teacher open the door.BAM!A bucket of orange paint fell onto her."Oh~"there goes the class..The teacher was shock,and started to cry..After that she ran out of classroom.Leon didn't care and went towards her sit and start to sleep.

Your P.O.V:

"ATTENTION CLASS!"I heard a guy shouting.I put my head up and see who it was.It was Mr Kim with our english teacher."I ges your knew why we are here.Own up , whoever who did all this."Everyone whisper guessing who it was.Maybe this my chance to get out from here!So i stand up and said"I am the one."I smile folding my arms."leon is it true?"Mr kim raised his eyebrown."Why do think i am lieing?"I asked."K then..Dentention for today."he turn and walked."WHAT?YOU ARE ING SUPPOSE TO KICK ME OUT!"I shouted at him.Everyone was lookig at me..Is it because i shounted "ing" at him?"Nah , i am going to give you another chance."He turned and looked at me and walked out.What the?He is the worst person i had ever seen.I took my bag and walked out the classroom.I saw amost the school outside our class."ING FREE YAH?GET OUT FROM MY WAY!"and i wentot the canteeen.

Key P.O.V:

Why is she helping me?"Why are you always creating troubles?!Cant you just listen for once?"Jonghyun shouted at me.I stand up and walked out from the classroom."YAH!"Jonghyun called.I just continue walking.I wanted to find Leon and ask her why is she helping me.

After alot of finding,I saw her in the canteen."Hey."I sat oppsite her."Did i said you can sit?"She fold her arms."Why did you helping me just now?"I asked seriously."Oh , so it was you~"Her face come near mine.My hear suddenly beat fast.And then she grab her bag and stand up , wanting to walk away.I grab her right hand."Yah!!"She suddenly shout.The bandage was fulled with blood now.She injured her hand?I didn't know."I--"her face was red , its painful ithink.I was being cut out so Minho suddenly pop out and carry leon in Bridemaid style , and then walked towards the nurse office.Shinee saw all this i think..

Your P.O.V:

"Yah!Put me down"I tried to get away , but he is too strong and tall.Not like jonghyun HAHA~And then we reached the office."Hey pretty!My friend is hurt , could you help her to re-bandage?"What a firiter~The nurse nodded looked at me , she face has gone red..

After she is done,minho thanks her and i want to go but Minho called out."Hey no need to thanks me?"He asked."Nah,i think there isn't a need for that.And walked ou fro the nurse room.

Minho P.O.V:

She is different from others..And went out the nurse room to find Shinee.I went to the homeroom we always gather there.I was outside the room and heard Onew hyung scolding key again."She is alright now."I open the door and said.Ding~~There goes the bell Key Rowed his eyes and went out of the homeroom.Jonghyun and Taemin followed up.

"Is she really ok?"Onew hyung asked.We are having free double period so we decided tos tay in the hoomroom for awhile."Ya.It isn't a big idea.She just need a re-bandage."I told him."Thats good.Did you feel something?"Onew asked."Feel what?"I asked."Leon,She is not like the others right?Onew said."Ya..I feel that too..Maybe.."I answered."Ah~nevermind lets go to the canteen and get some chicken.He is asking for chicken again...

Your P.O.V:

I decide to go to he rooftop and get some sleep , and skip the classes.First Jonghyun said i am his friend and now Minho..Are they freaking serious?We just talked once , and we became friends..They are too navie.Shinee ya? All those weird people.No!Not only them , Mr kim is a weird one too.Maybe because my family give him some money or what to let me stay here longer..Whatever~

And then key..He was the one.Ah..He is going to get it from me sooner or later~~But why did he did all this?God i am thinking too much ,  am going to sleep.

~I got my another chapter done~But asian fan fics got some problem?I ammissing 2 chapers , and i am retyping it..TT~In the midnight midnight..~