Gym class

You are MINE
Enjoy~~

Your P.O.V:I took out my gym shirt and short from the locker , and went to change.This is my first time wearing and goinh to gym.I skipped gym for like 2 times.After wearing I went to the vollyball court.I wasnt late , the teacher came later than me."Sorry class.I am late.Oh , is that Leon?That one who skip my gym class for 2times.?"Looking at me."Ya."I said looking at me."Great you are here today!Wearing proper gym uniform."Smiling looking at."May you just start?"I got annoyed."K class , today we are doing hockey , girls vs boys." and we separate ourselves.

"K let start!"The teacher shouted.The girls got the ball , and we pass to each other.Everyone keep whacking each other leg , but it was fun.In the end the points were , 3:4 .The girls won.They cheer.I smile as we won."Congretz"Jonghyun came up to me and said."I knew you are the one who whack my leg with that stick just now."I stared at him."I Didnt meant to." "Nevermind . It was fun anyway."I smile looking at him , this the first time I enjoyed gym class , I guess I am not going to skip gym class again.I giggle."Leon , you are a good player though"A female classmate came up to Me and said."Ya !" another one came up."Thank."I smile to them. People here are different , they arent scared of me , or whatsoever ..