Final

You are MINE
Your POV:

After I wash up , and dress up I went down for breakfast.

I saw kikwang siting on the sofa in the living.

When he saw me he nervously stand up.

"Hm .. Hey . I came to bring you out for breakfast ." he mumble , and force a smile.

"Let's go."And walk out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the cafe

"Bother to explain about the 7 years thing?"I fold my arm and act serious .

"Hm .. "He pouted and continue "Ya , I liked you for 7years and I am still liking you."He look down and blush.

"Then?"I tried not to laugh out .

"I know you like Key .. Just forgot about what I just said .. Lets just be friends .."He force he hand out and give a fake smile.

I slapped his hand away.

His eyes widen.

"I dont want to be just friends."I said.

"Best friends?"He asked innocently.

I face-palm myself.

"Pabo."I said.

"Best friends forever?"

"Why are you so stupid?!"

"Y-ou mea-nt yo-u"He point at me with shockness written on his face.

"Ya , Girlfriend."I smile.

"BWOH?!"He shouted and make the whole cafe look at us.

"Shh!"I said and sign him to sit down.

He bow to people who is looking at him and sat down.

"But you like --"

"He is just a past . My history . Yes I liked him , but not now.Things change , people change too."I explain.

"So we are official?"He asked.

"Pabo."I said.

"WOO!!"He shouted once again.

The manager was looking at us.

"Congratulation."I suddenly heard a voice.

Key POV:

As there is no food in the refrigerator , we decided to eat in the cafe near our house.

We will eating and sudden I heard a familiar voice.

"He is just a past . My history . Yes , I liked him but not now. Things change people change too."I heard Leon voice the rest heard it too.

"Isnt it Leon voice?"Onew comment.

"So we are official ?"Kikwang voice came out.

"Pabo."

I stand up.

"Where are you going?"Minho asked.

"Going to Congratz them."and walk towards their table.

"Congratulation."I said.

The two look at me with shock.

"Key?"Leon said.

"And , ya , dont be too happy.We are late for school."And look at my watch to change the topic.

"OHYA!"Shinee , Leon , Kikwang yelled.

We grab our bags , went to bill and ran off to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key POV :

"You heard it all?"Leon which is siting beside me asked.

"Ya .. I am glad to hear you actually liked me . But I know its the past now."I said it coolly.

"Mianhae .."

"Neh , I lost my chance.I am too sad went Jonghyun dead .. I never went to comfort you or be at your side .. And let that brat have chance to steal your heart and let myself become a history."I said a give a dry laugh.

"You are a nice guy , you will find a better girl ."

"DINGG~~"There goes the bell.

We stand up and I give her a hug .

She hugged back.

"Friends?"I asked.

"Friends"And she pull out the hug.

"Lets go."Kikwang said and Leon held on to his hand.

"I will never find a girl better than you .. Leon .. Bye."I mumble to myself , as soft .. No one could hear me.

"Hyung , dont be sad.And Taemin give me a bottle of banana milk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Key POV XD :

I went to the garden and get some fresh air.

I heard somebody crying , I went closer and saw a girl hugging her knees.

"Are you alright?"I pat on her shoulder.

She looked up at me with swollen eyes.

I sat down beside her.

"Hey , I am Key.What happen?"I asked.

"My boyfriend just dumped me .. Because .. I wasnt as pretty as .. Suili."

"Even though Suili is pretty , but she has a ugly heart.You are different from her , I can see even though we just met."

"Thanks .. I am Yoona .. I can see that you are sad too , I told you .. Would you tell me?"She requested.

"Its complicated.If you want to hear , we need to go from the start . Do you still want to know?"I asked her.

"Ya."And I saw a smile on her face.

"K .. It was went I will in high school .. I met a girl .. Which I found her special .. Her name is Leon .... .... ...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 years later.

Nobodys POV:

"Yah!LEE KIJOON!Stop running around.

Lee KiJoon.Son of Leon and Kikwang.3years old.

"Finally got you."Leon said.

They are in a wedding.

Key and Yoona wedding.

Leon carried KiJoon and hand it to Kikwang.

"Kwang ~ I be back in a min~"Leon kiss on kikwang cheeks and ran away.

"Aish , this girl.If there is fun she will forget that she had a kid."Kikwang said.

"Poor Appa."Kijoon said and pat on kikwang shoulder.

Everyone laughed. "Do I look ok?"Key on the other side said.

"WoW , finally the Almighty key is married!"Leon pat on key back.

"Yaya , not like someone , just dated for 2years and get married."Key groned.

"Blah blah blah."Leon row her eyes.

"No drank , no home ok?!"Minho yelled.

"YA!"They cheered.

"Lets go out , its going to start."Onew said.

They settle down on their seats and the music start playing.

Everyone cheered when key kissed Yoona.

Time pass . Alot of things change.

Leon and Kikwang married each other 4years ago and have a Child , Lee KiJoon.

Yoseob and IU just got married two years ago.

Doojoon , Junhyung , Hyunseung and another new member Dongwoon became K-pop star which is in cube ent.They still used the name B2ST.

Onew Opened Factory and a chain of Fast food res.OFC=Onew Fried Chicken.Which is world - wide.

Minho became the Top player of Basketball in the world , and now he is in NBA.

Taemin is a owner of a pet shop now.

Key , which is with Yoona now.

Everyone living their life happily , Jonghyun .. Not forgetting him .. In the heaven protecting and Looking after his friends ..

~~~~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~~~~~

YEAH , I ENDED THE STORY XD *SOB* Hope you all liked the ending.IT A HAPPILY EVER AFTER ~~ HAHA , thanks for your support and LOVE XD Bye people , Hope your Enjoy my Final.THANKS ALOT!