Seungri ? My Jay Oppa?

You are MINE
~~Hehe , this is a long chapter^^ As I always give all those short chapter , Mianhae^^"This chapter is gonna have alot/a few of flashback , k , I am gonna shut up and start>< Enjoy!~~

Your P.O.V:

Before I am going to do find Bigbang , I am going to go somewhere first ..

The Tomb

My oppa tomb...

-Flashback-

"Help.."I said weakly..My house is on fire everything was burn , I hide under the dining table waiting for someone to help me out..My family is out , like they always are..

"Leon!"I heard someone shouted my name , its .. "OPPA!" Its my Jay Oppa..My only brother..

I saw him dash in from the front door , covering his mouth.The people outside keep shouting , "Young Master!!Dont go in!!"But he just dash forward and said "I will protect you Leon , forever."He smile and grab my hand and we run out from the door.

But , when we are at the door , something dropped down , and He push me to the door , and left himself inside the house.

-Flashback end-

I stand infront of the tomb , crying.."Oppa , you promise me to protect me forever , Didnt you?How can you do this?"I had my hand in fist."I wish you Didnt came in and safe me Oppa.."I put down the flower and left.

I went to the big bang secret place , I am going to beat them down .. Alone.If I told the other members they will stop me and wont let me go.So I decide to go alone."Leon!"Someone called out.Its Seungri.

"What are you doing here?!"He asked."Its none of you business , so get out of my way."I told him."You Cant go in!You will die inside.!"He said that , I knew he is worried , but WHY?!I Just continue walking.

"I will protect you Leon forever."He said , I stopped , widening my eyes.He couldnt be Jay Oppa .. He is dead.I shake my head , and walked."Leon park , I am your only Oppa , you are not suppose to call other Oppa."I stopped again.

I turned , "WHO ARE YOU?"I asked."Jay , Jay park.Your Jay Oppa.Your only Oppa."No .. This couldnt be.."No..My Oppa is dead 5years ago..Stop lying."I point at him."I am not dead , did you find any of my bones or something?No right?I was safe , a fireman safe me out after you all left.The fireman is the father of TOP Hyung."He stopped and continue."I woke up in the hospital , and I lose all my memory..They told me I am Seungri , TOP younger brother."He started to cry."Then how did you remember all those things?"I asked.

"All thank to you .. Remember when me first fight?You use a wooden block and hit my head?I was in coma for 1week..When I woke up I remember everything..But I Didnt told them about it , so I can protect you if they want to hurt you."I went up to him , and hug him.."Jay Oppa..Its really you!"

"Ya..Its me..So go now.Its dangerous if you continue staying here."K .. Oppa .. Take care , and becareful."And I went off.

Key P.O.V:

I followed her , as I saw her when to the back garden and climb over the wall.I saw her going to the tomb."I wish you Didnt came and save me ..Oppa."She said , crying..I want to go up and confront her , but she went off after that.

I followed her like a stalker..I Didnt regret following her..As she went to the big bang secret place ..ALONE.I want to go and and stop her and someone appear.Seungri.

I though she is going to be dead meat.But I Didnt really expect the makaen Seungri is trying to stop her from going in.They will talking..And what?!SEUNGRI WAS LEON OPPA?THE OPPA SHE WENT TO VISIT JUST NOW?I was totally shock.And I heard the conversation.

And Leon left crying I went up to her .. And she saw me in widen eyes."Stalking me again?">He asked."What do you meant by again?"I asked.So she knew I followed her that day?"The day I went TO han river , you followed me , but after you saw me with one if my member , you left.Do you think I am stupid?But..I Didnt knew you followed me this time..Did you knew all of this?..."She asked."Yeah..I heard it all..Mianhae.."I said that shyly..As I was wrong at first..

"Nevermind , but promise you wont tell anyone."She said."No problem , want a ride home?" "Neh , I am going somewhere .. Dont follow , or you will be dead meat."I nodded , as I know , its not right to do that and went off..

She had a hard life indeed...

Your P.O.V:

I message every member in beast to meet in the ROOM.In 15mins.I Didnt change my mind of beating Big bang down , even my oppa is in big bang.But I guess beast is going to work together.I should ask them right?I shouldnt had think to go alone or something..So I decided to discuss with them.i called a taxi and when there , well thinking of Jay Oppa

-Flashback-

"Junhyung oppa~~"I answered the call from Junhyung Oppa . And Jay Oppa told my phone away and hang it."LEON PARK!DIDNT I TOLD YOU?YOUR ONLY OPPA IS ME!YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO CALL OTHERS OPPA!"He shouted at me."Oppa is just Jealous~~"And I giggle."Promise , if not I am not going to give you back you phone."He said that proudly.

"Okok , I promise.oppa is so childish"And I took back my phone and said "Merong"And ran out."YAH!LEON PARK!"He smile chasing me.

-Flashback end-

I reached the ROOM.I paid and went in.Everyone was there."I though I said 15mins?Why so early?"Closing the door."You just said its very , super important in the message , so we rushed here."Yoseob said with a annoyed tone."Its important k?."I said and sat down.

"I went to the big bang place just now .."I said that as softly so I could.But their ears are just so awesome."WAT?YOU WENT THERE ALONE?"They shouted , "Yea..But I Didnt went in .. Someone stopped me..So I decided to come back."I said that smiling at them.They crossed their arms."If you dare to go and get yourself killed alone , you are NOT going to be a beast member anymore.Understand?"Hyungseung said it seriously..I knew they are just worried so.."And I am going to say the important part now..I want a fight back."I said smiling at them.