Cat Fight

You are MINE

Your P.O.V: "Leon" I said.

"YAH!ARE YOU BOTHERING SHINEE OPPAS?!"A girl pushed me and said.I just turned and walked.

"YAH!I AM TALKING TO YOU!" and she pulled my pink ponytail.

I slapped her hand and said angrily"Dont touch me , I wasnt Freaking bothering your 'Oppas' , get your Freaking fact right."and walk away.

"Omg , no one talk backs to the queenka like that before , she really got guts."

"She's so cool!I am starting to like her!" I heard people Whispering.Queenka?She doesnt even look pretty man. I walk around the school and went up to the rooftop , sit down there and start to sleep.

"Beautiful my girl , so beautiful my girl and i .."(Its beast beautiful XD) My phone starts to ring.Lee Gikwang?

"Yah,what isit now?"I answer the call.

"Leonn~Can we meet at 3.30pm?We are having problems with the b.a.p's."

"Message me the place." and I end the call.Another fight with the b2st.

Key P.O.V:Even she is rude , but she is real though , not like Amber(The queenka) and the rest.

Maybe she is different..

"Hyung , where did she go?"Taemin asked.

"How would it know?" I answer.

"Dingg~~"the bell rang.

"Ah , Science now , why do we need to study subjects when we are in a art school?"Jonghyun complain.

We walked to the class and said goodbye to Minho and Onew Hyung.

Mr Tan walked into the classroom and starts to take the attendance.I notice something , she isn't in the class.

Minho P.O.V:After Jonghyun and the rest gone to their class,i was thinking of going to the rooftop again , as nobody would go there and it would be quiet.

"Hyung I will be going somewhere , byee"and left Onew Hyung alone.

I walked to the rooftop and saw somebody sitting at the corner.

Who would that be?I went closer , and saw a face I saw just now.

"Leon?" she woke up.

"What are you doing here?You should be in class!"I asked.

"I am sleeping Cant you see?Ah,nevermind I will just skip it.Why are here?"She said with her eyes half open.

"Wow,1st time I heard people sleeping at the rooftop."

"I always sleep anywhere I can find in school..Btw,who are you?"

what?She forgot who I am?We just met like 20mins ago?"

"Öh , that SHINee?"

"Ya~"

"K , I will be going"

"Where"

"Somewhere quiet" and she push the door and went down the stairs.

Does she think that I am noisy?..

Your P.O.V:

Ah , maybe I should go to class..Its Dancing class now , I went to the dance room and saw two teacher's.

"Can I help you?"The female teacher asked.

"I am from this class."

"So you are Leon?Come in!I am Mrs Yo , and this Mr kang we are you dance teacher's , take a seat please."

I went in and sat on the floor like everybody.

"Since Leon is new and you stand up and introduce yourself?And do you have any dance background?" I stand up tuck my hands in my pocket " Leon is my name , I learn dancing went I was 4."

"Hm..Are you from b2st?I saw you before at the street dancing I think?!"

"Yah , I am actually street dancing" so people recognise me?Haha~

"Thank Leon , you may sit.Now lets start the class , spilt into two groups , Taemin and key will be the captain.Today theme "Street Completing" K so the captains please chose you members.

"Jonghyun"Key start off.

"Leon" Taemin smile and look at me..And it continue.

"Mr kang on the music it start off with taemin and Jonghyun . Taemin is really good in dancing..

The song end"Taemin team win 1point.And then I was assign to be the 2nd runner.So is key..The song starts.I start off with b-boy style and he starts off with hip hop.The two team cheering loudly.

When the song end I go near him and slap his cap off to the ground.

"Oh~~"The class said together.

"Taemin Team wins two point."..

At the End of the class , as expected , my team wins and the class ended.

I looked towards key he looks angry , and I give a small laugh.I looked in my phone , 3.15pm.I should called junhyung to take me to meet the other members.Suddenly I feel a big hit from behind.I almost fell."Yah!"I shouted.I saw key...