My flashback with Jonghyun

You are MINE
*The blue colours words is your flashback with Jonghyun in your dream.

-"Jonghyun!"That guy which look like a Dino introduced.

-"Did you really fight with those boys?"He is worried."Ya.."I answered."Are you ing serious?!YOU GOT YOURSELF INJURED BECAUSE OF THAT!"He shouted.

-"OH MY GOD?!DID YOU JUST ANSWER ME?SO YOU TAKE ME AS A FRIEND NOW?He yelled excitedly.

-"Leon , dont be rude to teachers , you will get into troubles!"Jonghyun nag.

-"The day went I first saw you , I like you.Would you be mine?"Jonghyun sincerely said and pass me the gifts.

-"Don't you dare to touch her!"Jonghyun yelled and give kwangmin a few more kicks.

-"ITS BECAUSE OF YOU HYUNG CAN'T WALK FOR LIFE!"Taemin yelled.

-"I am sorry to say .. He is dead."The doctor said.

I suddenly feel somebody calling my name.

"WAKE UP LEON!STOP SCARING ME!"

I slowly open my eyes I saw Kikwang.

"What happened?"I asked , my head hurts.

"You keep screaming Jonghyun name just now went you are sleeping."

"I dream of Jonghyun just now .. From the start .. Till the end .. Moments with him .."

"You are drunk yesterday .. Heres some pain killers."And he hand me some pain killers .

"Jonghyun isnt dead right?"I asked.

"Leon .."

"I hasnt even accepted him .. How can he leave like that?"I said crying.

"HOW COULD HE!"I said punching my chest.

My heart is like tore into millions of pieces ..

"LEON STOP!"Kikwang went up and stop me from hurting myself.

I hugged him and start crying.

"Let go to his funeral .."

"They aleady started his funeral?"I asked.

"You slept for Two days aleady actually .."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I and Kikwang went in to the funeral.

SHINee will there .. Visitors .. Jonghyun parents ..

I went up and I saw Jonghyun pale face.

I was about to fall , but Kikwang hold on to me.

I covered my mouth as I was crying.

"Jonghyun won't wish to see this love crying because of him , Leon."Onew came up patting on my shoulders.

His eyes will red too.

"So you are Leon?"Jonghyun umma came up and asked me.

I knew his parents , as Jonghyun show me his family photo before.

"Yes I am Leon."

"Our son often talk about you , our son really love you alot .."And she started crying.

Jonghyun Appa comfort her.

"Leon-ah .. This are stuff of Jonghyun .. I guess he would want to give you all this stuff."And Jonghyun Appa hand me a box.

"Thankyou .."

"Our son is bless as he met you .. But I am sorry .. He cant stay with you .."And he cried too.

Me and Kikwang sat at the corner .

I talked to Jonghyun.

"How could you leave me .. You said You love me dont you?I am accepting you aleady .. Why did you left at this point of time!"I said.

"Leon .. "Key came up.

"I will wait for you at the car."Kikwang said and help me carried the box.

"Just know its not your fault ya?.."Key comfort.

"Jonghyun love you , its his choices to lose his leg or die for you."

I stand up , and said "Bye Jonghyun .. Bye forever."And kiss on his cold lips.

I walk up to Jonghyun parents and send them farewell.

Then I went into the car.

"Do you want to go and eat?You didnt eat breakfast and lunch just now .. And now .. Its 7pm aleady.

"Kikwang-ah .. I want to go to London."I said

~~ Gosh .. Jonghyun TT ~~