Home-Cook Food

You are MINE
This is a short one^^" :B

Your P.O.V:We are done with our work , I look at the clock , its 7.30pm.I havent eat from afternoon.I am freaking hungry now.."We still got the recording to do,Maybe we can meet up some other day."Key said.

"K , I gotta go."I just want to Freaking get out and get food.I followed him out the room."You are hungry right?"He asked."Obviously?I didnt eat from afternoon."I rowed my eyes.He giggled.We went to the living room , "Hey , do you want to stay for dinner?"Key's mom asked.I looked at the table , WOW FOOD."Just stay and eat."Key going to the dining table.I followed , "Thank you"I smile looking at his mom."Its just some home cooked food.Hope you dont mind."key mom said."No I wont.Your cooking is great aunty."I eat happily.

After a while , we ate finsh."Thank you for your food."I bowed."No thank , come often."I smile and left.I was walking alone on the street.A car drive beside me,its key."Get on"And I went in to his car."Your MoM is friendly."I started the conversation."Ya , she is like that to everyone." "Its the first time I am eating home cooked food." "..." "And , I think your mom cooked better than my chef." "Thank you for the praise." "And , one thing.Your are totally different from your mom." "YAH!" and we reach I open the door."Bye"And went in to my house.