Club

You are MINE
Btw , just saying I change the name from "Love Story" to "Midnight sun".As I think "Love story" is kind of TOO common =/..Ya , so another chapter up!^^Enjoy reading!Its a kind of long one to meee :X :D

*Your P.O.V:I took at bath , and went up to my bedroom,thinking about what Minwoo said just now..Kwangmin..Should I believe in what he said?Suddenly my phone ring."Hello?"I answered."Leon!Lets go to clubing!"Its Gikwang."Now?"I asked."Ya?I meet you outside your house in 20mins.""K"

*I get up and went to dress up.After that I saw Kikwang and his car outside my gate.He gentlemanly help me open the car door and I went in.He went to his driver seat and drove off."Did you and Junhyung went out and have fun without us again?"He raised his eyebrown.I giggled."I KNEW IT!!"He shouted."HAHA , its not my idea ya?"I push all the fault to junhyung.And he stopped the car , we reached.

*"I am going to let you two go off this time"I stick my tough out.And we went in to the club.And start searching for the rest.KIKWANG spotted them."Hey , he waved at them , and we walked towards them.I took the drink from the table and drink it."You are underage girl"Hyungseung smile , looked at me."You are underage too , boy"I smile back.And they all went off to catch their pray.And I was left alone drinking.And than I saw a tall figure..It looked like..Key?No..He is key.Why the Hell is he here too?Is he stalking me?

*Key P.O.V:I saw a girl.She looked like Leon,No she is Leon.I smile leaving my friends and went up to her.I sat beside her."Hey"I said."Are you stalking me?"She asked."Hey , do I look like a stalker?"I asked.I am not Freaking crazy , why do I want to stalk her?.And she nodded."What the heck?"I said.And she stand up and went to the dancefloor and dance with a random guy.

*I angrily went back to my friends.Jonghyun was drinking , Minho and Onew was somewhere firting with girls and the innocent maknae is on the dance floor,dancing with LEON?I took up my drink and drink it."Jonghyun ah."I sit with Jonghyun."Wae?Not firlting around today?"He giggle."Yah!How do you think about Leon?."I asked."She is a nice and cold-blooded creature?"He laugh.

*Taemin P.O.V:"Noona!"I shouted as I spotted Leon."Oh , hi.By the I am younger than you?"She walked towards me and start dancing."Noona , are you here alone?"I asked."I came with my friends."She said.I guess this the first time we actually talked?"I came with my friends too"I smile looking at her.Suddenly a random guy came up and whisper at Noona."I need to go , bye."And she left , maybe she is going back or something , I care less and dance with another girl.

*Your P.O.V:Yoseob went up and whisper to me"The B.A.P is finding troubles"They are here too?I said bye to Taemin and went off with Yoseob.Doojoon and the rest will with the BAP at our seat.I sat down with Yoseob."We are not here for troubles."The guy name himchan said."Than why are your here?"I asked , finshing my drink."

*"Here to battle."The leader bang Yonguk said."Its the same as finding troubles actually"Yoseob smile and look at Up at the BAP."What battle?"Kikwang asked."Dance battle."Zelo look at me.our eyes met.I stand up and when up to the DJ.He gave me the Mic and I said."The beast is going to have a dance battle with the BAP today.So move off from the dancefloor.Those who want to see the show stay , those who Dont wish to please leave."And I hand the Mic back to the DJ , the club , is cheering.I went back and gathered."Lets start."Doojoon said.

*Key P.O.V:They are having a dance battle?Haha , this is going to be fun.I went up and stand there.The beast started of , their own compose song "Shock."Powerful.the singing and all.

*Your P.O.V:We start off with shock.We gave our full power.And the people in the club will shouting the fanchart.We ended and than there goes BAP with the song "No mercy"Are they hinting us , they will be no mercy to us?Haha LOSERS(No offences to the Babys , this just for fun^^"I love BAP too).And then we went up.Staring at each other."Went will you all stop the staring thing?"I asked."Its very obvious we won."Junhyung said."Let the people here decide."Jong up said.We actually have a check with them so I knew there name."DJ said"Those who think beast is better , cheer!"Almost the whole club cheer."Those we think BAP is better cheer!"Only a few.Obvious we won , they are just out for like not more than a year and they are trying to complete us?Joke.We smile and went off.We went out of the club."Let go home now , we are not staying in there and look at those losers face again."Hyunseung requested.And we went home.