Still The same Leon

You are MINE
I updated 3chapters in a time Ohoh:D

Your P.O.V:I went into the cafe , saw Junhyung and sat down."What happen?You look Leon"He asked."What would you like to have?"The waiter asked."Ice lemon tea please."And he walked away."I met Kwangmin and the rest outside just now."he looked shock."They came back?"He asked."Obviously,so you think I saw ghost in a bright afternoon?"I raised my eyebrown.The waiter put down my drink and went off.

"So..What happen?"He asked.I told him all.I am feeling terrible now."K , I guess you wouldnt see him again , next time I see him , I am gotta teach him a lesson!."and then we went off.

We have fun in the arcade and watched movies.After that he send me home."Dont think too much."I nodded and he went off.And then I saw Minwoo standing outside my gate , waiting for me?"Are you waiting for me?"I went and said to him"Ya,Can we go in and talk?Its cold out here.Who ask him not to wear a jacket or something?

I nodded and we went in."Its been a long time seen I came to your house.He went to the living room and sat down on the sofa , I followed."Into the topic"I said."Wöw!You change alot..Ya..I came to talk you about Kwangmin.."I stared at him.I pointed at the door"Please"He look shock"Wait!I am just telling you , that he said he still never forget about you After these years.""Tell him , if he dare,talk to me himself."I looked at the floor."K.."He stand up and want to went off."Wait."I took out the coat I was wearing and my gloves and throw to him."Still a good catcher huh?"Hw catch the things I throw."Still the Same Leon , still good at taking other's."Hw smile and leave.I am still the Same?Hell no , I am a different Leon now..