Night walk

You are MINE
Your POV:

Me and key went in to the dark forest.Oh god , I am scared.Why Nightwalk?!My heart is cursing the school.

Suddenly I heard a sound.

WHATS THAT??!!

And I hold on to key Jacket."Are you scared?"He giggle.

"No."

"Then why are you holding onto my jacket?"

"Because .. I am worried that you will get lost!"I give an excuse.

"Oh."He doesnt believe me.Whatever.And he hold on to my hand.My heart suddenly skipping fast , and I look at him.

"What?The Jacket is expensive , what is its torn?"He is acting worried.And I just let it be.

WAE?!

I dont know too..

He brought me here and there , I look at my phone.Its been 20mins seen we started."Do you know where to go?"I ask raising my eyebrown."Hm..We should rest first ya?"And he look around , and found a tree.And we sit under it.

He took out his phone , try to call the teachers.I knew it.I shouldnt had believe him."No signal"The phone show."You are in a Freaking forest , do you think there will be signal in here?God.The teachers will notice we are lost soon , so let wait."I told him.

He nodded."Then lets chat!"He smile looking at me."I always want to ask..Who are those guy that day?"

"What guy?"

"Will you forgive me banner guy."

"Oh.."Maybe I should tell him , I have a feeling , a feeling that doesnt want him to mistook me and Kwangmin."He is my Ex.We knew each other seen young.My parents and his parents are great friends so ya.."

Key nodded and said , "What happen between both of you?"

"He was a great guy when he is Woo-ing me .. But after a while when we are together .. He change .. He became a playboy.I always see him with other girls on street.He didnt even bothered to explain when I ask.He just said that they are his girlfriends.He knew I love him too much , so I wont break up with him.But one day , I Cant stand it anymore .. I broke up with him.And he went to Canada with his friends for 3years , ang they are now back."

I tried hard not to cry infront of Key."Its over now . Then next one will be better."And pat my head.

"There wont be any next."I told him. "YAH!LEON!!I FINALLY FOUND YOU!"A touch light shine at us.Its junhyung , and then Minho Onew kikwang , and the teachers."We will so worried you know!"One of the teacher said.

After that we are brought back to our tents.And the everyone when to sleep.

Do I like Key?..Why am I feeling that way just now towards him?Arh..And blast the music in my beats and fell a sleep.

And this is how I end my school trip.

~~Updated!Its long to me!^^"' Hope you like it ^O^~~